• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Tapping -- Stargate Sg1

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
I donk know if this has been posted before...Its just a reference to an episode of X-files she did. This is one lady i happen to find very attractive :)

Look about half way down the article to see the meaningful stuff...or word search the page for tickling...enjoy

http://amandatapping.free.fr/CCSeattleReview.htm

I had to scan the page twice to find it, but finally did. Hmm interesting, she mentioned thinking it was fun that David D tickled her feet. Perhaps this woman likes tickling or is a closet tickle fetishist. I've never seen her before, she's very cute. It would be great to watch her being tickled on her feet!

Mitch

What abot Tea Leoni reference....

....Duchovny's real life spouse - she was "strapped to a table"?

Re: What abot Tea Leoni reference....

Chakett_76 said:
....Duchovny's real life spouse - she was "strapped to a table"?

Uh, no... That's a mis-spelling of Teal'c, the alien character played by Christopher Judge. No Tea Leoni involved.

any Sci-Fi fans out there who may have the episode she was in on DVD or something?....wont show any tickling im sure but there may be some nice foot shots....

Isn't it amazing how people with a tickling fetish can barely scan an entire page of bullshit text and any tickle-related word will jump out at them like a kangaroo on a trampoline? :)

takes years of training to hone such a skill....why does a kangaroo need a trampoline?

Yes,....nicey nice!!!

And she is tremendously cute!....would have loved to have been on the set when she got her feet tickled! Yeah, sounds like she liked it, but then that could just be our compulsory fantasy! :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back