• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New! The Foundry: Case File 001 E-Comic

MTJpub

Verified
THE FOUNDRY: Case File 001

**11 Full Color Pages
**23 Comic Panels
**1 Bonus Cover
**1 Bonus Back Cover
**Story By Morandilas
**Art by Restif
**E-Mail delivery
**jpeg format
**1959KB zipped file
**ONLY $9.95

Residential treatment at The Foundry is for adult women ages 18-24. Our award winning program is designed to mold our residents into responsible young adults that you could be proud of.Our highly skilled and dedicated staff will succeed where others have failed using advanced therapy techniques that are guaranteed to do away with unwanted behavior.

-Intense nonconsensual tickle torture fantasy E-Comic

This ongoing e-comic series is filled with intense tickle torture action. Both foot and upper body tickling fans will not be disappointed as each issue has been designed to include a great variety of tickling as well as ticklish victims.

This e-comic features photo-realistic images by veteran CGI artist "Restif." This is without a doubt his absolute best work to date and will set your imagination on fire. Meticulous care has been taken in the development of the art and ongoing story line for this series. We hope that you enjoy our work as much as we enjoyed creating it.

-Morandilas August 2004

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/The Foundry.html

Check out the MTJ Publishing Newsletter
http://www.mtjpub.com/mtj_newsletter_79.html

This is fantastic! I can't wait to see the next one and find out what happens next! Awesome job, guys! The story is dark and hits close to my torment-loving heart, and Restif's outdone himself with the images in this project. Don't miss this one.

Glad I held off on putting in another order now This one looks to be great

gen.zod,

Let us know what you think when you get a chance. Let us know what you would like to see in future issues.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back