• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Like a Good Neighbor...

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Just wrote this last night...thought I'd give it a post. :) Enjoy y'all.

Keri hopped out of her Focus, letting the door slam shut in her eagerness. She raced up the path from the driveway to the door of her brand new house, excitedly taking in the elaboratly landscaped lawn, the white and pale blue paint job, the beautiful clear windows...
Unlocking the door, she stepped for the first time into her new house. It was every bit as gorgeous as she had imagined. Already ideas for decorations, furnishings, wallpapers came to her in a rush. Her ankle boots clattered on the hardwood floor as she raced around the house, breathless with anticipation of each new room. Finally, she had a house all to her own!
She spent the rest of the day shopping for furniture before heading back to her house. She got a thrill just thinking of it that way - her house. She just couldn't get over the warm feeling inside.
Pulling into her driveway, she was startled to note a tall young lady standing on her step. The lady was evidently just about to leave, but on seeing the car broke into a smile and timidly waved. Getting out of her car, Keri returned the wave and smile. The young woman strode up to meet her, extending her hand.
"I'm Tara, your new neighbor!" she said with a bubbly enthusiasm that Keri couldn't help but smile to hear. "I just wanted to come over and welcome you to the neighborhood! I thought you might not have any food yet, so I brought over a little something for you to eat." Tara continued talking, pointing out her house and naming some of the small neighborhoods other residents while pointing out their houses. A "little something" turned out to be practically a full meal, including spaghetti and meatballs. Smiling, Keri opened up her house and invited Tara in, apologizing for the lack of a table on which to set the meal.
Just inside the door, Tara removed her flip flops (she was dressed very casually, just a large T-shirt and blue jeans with loose flip flops) and asked where to set the food. Keri pointed out the kitchen, following her new neighbor in. While Tara walked back into the kitchen, Keri tried to size her up; she was quite tall, about 5'10 (though everybody seemed pretty tall from Keri's 5'3" point of view), with an athletic body and long, curling brown hair. Keri was instantly jealous of that hair, as she hated her own shoulder length dirty blonde hair. And she certainly seemed nice enough.
Keri felt overdressed compared to her relaxed neighbor, dressed as she was in a white cotton blouse and black skirt. She wondered what her neighbor thought of her, realizing suddenly that she would be spending an awful lot of time here in this neighborhood and wanting to make the best impression she could. She hadn't even properly thanked her for the meal! Blushing in embarassment, Keri raced into the kitchen to thank Tara and invite her to share the meal she had brought over -
*Smack* Keri ran headlong into Tara, tripping over her guest and sprawling on her new linoleum floor. Her flush of embarassment deepened; she could hardly believe the fool she was making of herself. She pushed herself off the floor and rose to her feet, dusting herself off. "I'm so sorry, Tara, I -"
"Oh hush," Tara cut her off, grinning. "Are you okay?" Keri continued stammering out an apology, until Tara reached out and grabbed at her slim waist, saying "Come on now, just smile and get over it". With a yelp, Keri flounced out of reach, then grinned sheepishly up at her neighbor, who's eyes suddenly glinted.
"I'm sorry about that Tara, really, you've been so nice already...won't you please join me for dinner tonight? I don't have a table yet, but we can stand at the counter..." she trailed off, noticing Tara's gaze trail down and back up her small body, a little unnerved by this neighbor that was, she suddenly noticed, a bit overpowering.
"No harm done, Keri. Here, no need to apologize. Just give me a hug and we'll call it even." This with a wink that was almost friendly, not quite leering. Hesitating, Keri reached her arms up to embrace her taller neighbor, and Tara returned the gesture. However, her hands didn't reach around Keri's body, but rather slipped under her extended arms and swiftly tickled the vulnerable skin through the fabric of Keri's blouse. Keri shrieked and instinctively drew her arms down, which only served to trap Tara's fingers under her arms.
Tara stepped up so that she was right next to Keri's now quivering body, feeling each wave of giggles pass through the small body. She grinned evilly. "I didn't know you were ticklish, Keri! How cute!" Leaving one hand teasing Keri's underarms, keeping her helplessly giggling, Tara slipped the other up under her captive's blouse and began to tickle her bare belly. This resulted in Keri squirming wildly and laughing at the top of her lungs, but she was unable to escape her captor, who was larger and certainly more athletic.
Tara continued like this for a moment or two, until a rapidly weakening Keri's struggles began to dwindle off to mere shudders. At this point Tara swept her victim's legs out from under her, dropping her gently to the floor. She then straddled the poor girl, slipping her slender feet up under Keri's blouse and using her toes to tease Keri's ribs. At the same time, she tickled all over the trim stomach with the tips of her fingernails, lightly and teasingly. Keri continued squirming, but it was evident that her strength was quickly leaving her - a few more minutes of this tickling was going to leave her totally helpless.
Tara kept this up until Keri was nothing but a barely moving ball of giggling girl, then flipped herself over and stretched out. She left her feet under Keri's shirt, the tops resting directly on top of Keri's small breasts, teasing the nipples gently through the lacy fabric of her bra. Meanwhile, her hands unlaced Keri's ankle boots and slowly drew them off, exposing small, shapely feet clad in white socks. Tara began to tickle gently through the socks, and she heard Keri - who had been giggling and moaning gently - begin to laugh out loud again. Encouraged, Tara slipped her hands inside the socks, leaving them on Keri's feet. This caused Keri to feel like her feet were trapped with these hands tickling them. Tara's long fingers left no spot unexplored, caressing the smooth, warm skin of the soles, wrapping around the toes, and especially hitting the arch, which seemed like a particularly "hot spot" for Keri.
Tara next pulled each sock off, discarding them, and began to flutter her fingers over the now bare soles. At the same time, her long toes slipped down and slid under Keri's arms, which flopped around uselessly in response. Keri had long since given up struggling and lay limp, laughing, giving herself in to her neighbor's cruel caresses. She didn't even have the strength to wonder at this strange attack.
Her torturer's next move was to flip over again, so that they now lay stomach to stomach. Tara pulled Keri's blouse up over her head, knotting it up around her wrists. She then began to tickle the exposed stomach and ribs with her fingers, kneading the flesh around each bone, counting up her ribs and tormenting the hairless armpits. At the same time, she played gently with Keri's feet, caressing them with her own soles. Tara kissed Keri, and Keri, caught up in the sensations, unthinkingly returned the kiss. Tara swallowed up Keri's laughter through the kiss, savoring every second of it. Finally, after long minutes of tickle/kissing, Tara let up her attacks and stood over the panting, quivering mass of flesh that had once been Keri.
"Welcome to the neighborhood, sweetie," Tara said with a smile, gently tickling Keri's stomach with one toe when she failed to respond. "You're one of us now; we're all ticklers here." Keri's eyes opened at this statement, and a weak grin graced her lips.
"Oh really? Maybe I'll fit in here even better than I thought!" she responded, grabbing hold of Tara's ankle and sliding her fingers under the arch of Tara's foot, bringing the taller girl down in a laughing, shrieking tangle atop Keri. The two tickled each other for a long time, and their giggles echoed through the neighborhood - where, in each house, the people smiled and looked forward to welcoming their new neighbor. She sounded like a real treat.

A neighborhood full of ticklers....sounds like my kind of town! My favorite part in this story was when Keri got revenge on Tara!

Great!

Welcome to the writer's fold! Keep posting your stuff. I'd like to talk to you, but can't E-mail you from here. Go to my profile and E-Mail me, ok, Nines? Thanks.

Having technical difficulties...

I appear to be having a spot of trouble with the emailing...perhaps my shoddy connection, perhaps my less than perfect grasp of the technical aspect of our community...I was unable to get the email function to work, it merely displayed a blank page for some time. Dave, if you'd like to email me, my eddress is [email protected] Ignore the depressing name, I'm a different person than I was three years ago :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back