• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy tickled - Willow's Revenge

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
hope you like it. i'm very excited about it, had so many ideas pouring outta me for it. i'm especially proud of it.
i was surprised that i finished this one in exactly 1 hour.

Buffy Tickled - Willow's Revenge

In a corner. The best way to describe Buffy's situation. Willow and Tara had cornered her with evil grins on their faces. Buffy went to Willow and Tara's place since they needed help in Algebra 2, which did seem suspicious since Willow is extremely smart. Willow and Tara wrestled Buffy to the ground.
They did their best to haul her off to the basement and they tied her down securely on a bench made for tickling which Willow and Tara took turns on during long nights. They tied
her spread eagle, and her sweet buns fit nicely in the special hole in the bottom of the devilish bondage device. "Now word has it that who tied up and tickled my sweetie for using too much magic?
When did magic ever hurt? Now, no one ever tickles my sweetie but me." said Tara. "Ooh that's right baby" purred Willow as she softly kissed Tara. "So it's my duty as my sweetie pie's soul mate to
avenge her of her unlawful captors." said Tara. Tara and Willow, the new sherrifs in town, stripped Buffy naked and slipped off her shoes and socks to reveal such smooth and soft flesh it nearly glowed.
The two of them spread oils all over Buffy's tight and tanned body. Willow spread oil on her sweet buns and Tara spread the slippery supstance over her soft flesh called her feet making her giggle. "No! I was
doing what was right! Too much is bad, and I'm sooooooo sorry! Please, don't tickle my knees their so ticklish!" pleaded Buffy as she tried in vain to avert un needed attention from her feet. "Hey sweetie, get
her left, i'll tackle the left." suggested Willow. "Sure thing baby doll" said Tara as she kissed Willow lovingly.
Willow and Tara went to town on Buffy's squirming toes as she screamed with laughter. The lovely ladies sucked Buffy's toes, making the battle hardened warrior scream and laugh an extra octave higher.
"Hhhhmmmmm..... I think Buffy has tastier toes than you, sweetums." teased Willow. Tara gave her a dirty look and goosed Willow's ribs, which sent Willow into a giggle fit. "hehehe... ok, ok, you have the tastiest
toes and soles in the world!" said Willow "That's better baby." replied Tara. They pulled out a feather and a hairbrush for each of them and went to town scrubbing and and stroking in soles, dissolving Buffy into a pile of giggles
and shrieks. They feathered in between her long toes, and kneaded the balls of her baby smooth feet, and scrubbed her arches and heels with toothbrushes, making Buffy's voice harsh from the constant stream of cackling
pouring from her mouth. "Hey, paper. rocks, scissors for who gets to tickle her ass." suggested Tara. Willow had rock, Tara scissors. Willow won herself a piece of ass. She crawled under Buffy and got a feather boa and stroked her
buns of steel with the feather boa, making her giggle sweetly. Tara got out a paintbrush and went to town on Buffy's pits. making her howl in ticklish agony. Willow soon joined her love on the other side of Buffy tickling her navel
with a stiff feather and brushing her ribs and quivering hollows with a paintbrush. Buffy had stopped thrashing and accepted the tickling, just laughing and submitting to her horny captors, something that Buffy has never done.
Tara started to feather her nipples, but Willow pushed her hand away. "Let's do it together, sugar buns" said Willow. "Sure thang, sweet thang." replied Tara. Willow and Tara licked and sucked Buffy's hard and erect nipples, stroked her pits with a brush,
and began to finger her neatly shaven pussy. Buffy moaned and laughed harmonically, sweet music better than the god's. Buffy was working her hips and her face wrinkled in pleasure, creating channels for her tears and sweat to go.
Buffy finally had her much awaited orgasm of epic proportions and passed out. They untied her and left her there. She can slay hoards of vampires. Surely she can get home without a ride and stark naked.
Willow and Tara went to their room where they had most of their bondage and tickling devices. "Hhmmm.... baby, you wanna make me laugh?" asked Willow. "Mmmmmmm.... no, i wanna make you scream." replied Tara as she walked over
for the diffult task of choosing the perfect bondage device for the evening.

please, feedback very much appreciated.

Very, very interesting. Our only question is why didn't Tara do this on the show? Especially since Dawn slapped Willow (we hope you get thye hint.) One hour, unbelievable. We can't even do half that in 3 hours! Keep it up!
Love,
Anna and Heather

whoa! hold the phones! Dawn slapped Willow? uh oh, so wrong, hehe. thanks for all the support.

ooh, i love them! i like the taunts, and the devilish, and the description of the tickling is also great.

i'll write a story where dawn gets it this evening. any suggestions for it? glad ya liked my buffy story.

Yeah! Well since Dawn is on our story dating Cordelia Chase one of the first series character also in the spin-off. And Faith Spencer from the last, 4th and 3rd series. Two on one, Willow wants revenge, Buffy wants revenge, 4 on one plus Tara and Kennedy (the spoilt yet tough beloved of Tara and Willow). Well 6 on 1 that's pretty good tickling.
Love,
Anna and Heather

so let me get this straight, you want Cordelia from Angel, and Faith (Eliza Dushku? is that correct? if so, it'll be a pleasure, she's sooo hot.), Tara, Willow, Buffy, and Kennedy (that person is new to me, you'll hafta fill me in on him/her. So all those people tickling poor Dawn? it'll be a pleasure. you know what they say, 1 is company, 6 is torture! lol

OKay we wrote an alternative future where Anya, Tara, Halfrek and Cordelia were brought back to life. Kennedy is Willow's second girlfriend and conveniently enough we turned the 18 year old Slayer in 2003 to a 20 year old witch with additional slayer strength in 2005. Kennedy is similar to Faith in that like her she is of Turkish family appearance (that the actress Iyari Limon not the character) so think pale skinned, dark brown hair. She is about 5'7 so 1 inch shorter than Willow and 2 inches shorter than Tara. She is of a priveledged background, so she's flirty, very tough, she is very kind but extremely spoilt (similar bar the toughness to Cordelia). She doesn't like taking orders , adores Willow and Tara (even though Tara is supposed to be dead, aahh the wonders of writing fanfics), very young face and brown eyes. Reasonly firm arms and thin waist. Now Cordelia as you know is the bitchy cheerleader from series 1-3 who became a considerably nice person by Angel Series 3 and 4, but died in series 5. In our story she hooks up with Dawn and Faith. Dawn has in our stories nailed Kennedy, Buffy and in ticklecub's story Willow. And obviously had Faith and Cordelia. So to finish perhaps Anya arrives after a punishing day of orgasms with Xander and her reborn buddy HalFrek (Brown haired Vengeance Demon) and decided to finish Dawn off (maybe, with arches, soles and navel?). ANd not worry about fan fic style. Most people don't care about inaccuracy just good old fashion story telling. (Though if Tara could stutter just once, like she did in series 4 that would be cute. Course by series 6, she was all superwitch with her don't use magic and I'm so not going to be anyone's slave, course she was being mind-raped by Willow before....)
Anyway good luck,
Love,
Anna and Heather
Oh yeah, Eliza Dushku (Tru Davies from Tru Calling is the slang speaking, flirty, tough babe Faith Spencer) Besides Dawn deserve it (Have you heard Trachtenburg's scream BBBBUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY!)

ok, ya threw me off, lol. one thing at a time, you want: Tara (stuttering but still strong willed), Willow, Buffy, Cordelia, Kennedy (Willows second lover), Faith. And you say yould would also like to tickle Dawn: Anya (whom i have no idea who he/she is), Xander, Halfrek (um is that the demon from Angel, who always dresses fancy?).

after we get all this cleared away, i'll write the story asap.

now from the sound of it, the dead ticklers and live ticklers will hafta be in one place, so what do you say a very minimal plot (leaves room for more tickling)?

when i write stories, i like to include a good plot that makes sense, or no or very little plot. that's just the way i do things, since i get really confusing with going into the future, raising people from the dead. i know, i tried it a few times, i could hardly read my own work.
so when we get this squared away, i'll start.

MC, We would never advocate a m/f tickling all and only f/f. Anya was Xander's fiance who he walked out on their wedding day in series 6 right before Tara got back together with Willow, (before Tara dies). Halfrek was Anya's best friend when they were both vengeance demons (demons who get revenge for the innocent, Anya for women on men, Halfrek for children over negligent carers). Halfrek was once Cecily (Spike's first desire). Halfrek only appears in about 3 or 4 episodes. She dies when Tehofran, Anya's former boss kills her to teach Anya a lesson about quiting her vengeance job. HE also offered Willow a job, which she NEVER took. Tara stuttered from about series 4 up to her brain sucking in series 5 by an evil Hell Goddess. When she gets her mind back, she becomes stronger willed due to Willow becoming a magic junkie/addict. Tara was murdered by an evil nerdy mesoganist (woman-hater), and was skinned alive by Willow as payback. Since Willow is so powerful, Heather and I have conveniently used her to bring back some of the dead: Tara, Cordelia, Anya and Halfrek. Anya, Xander's true love and 1124 years old though in the body of a 22 year old, dies in the Final Episode against the First, supposedly the first creation of evil. We hope that makes thing clearer. The odd (just a stutter or two) from Tara would be nice, due to a little reluctance to nail her friend to whom she is practically a surrogate mother (that's Tara being a surrogate mother to Dawn). Plot isn't necessary, we'll incorporate your story into our series and tweak when necessary, so just focus on writing your very best on this plotless and heavy tale. Remember Willow has Tara and Kennedy, Dawn has Cordelia and Faith and Anya has Halfrek. We are planning to set Buffy up after this story. Also remember your tale takes place in 2005 and after our Slave Trader story. Please make no reference as the slave trader story is incomplete.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Sorry about all the confusion, it's just MC, your skills should not be put to waste.

All this information was perhaps a tad confusing?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back