• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Celebrity List Updates

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Well, I'm back (you knew I couldn't stay away). I've spent alot of the last few days adding tons of names to the lists, and also tons of links to pictures. I still have more to add and alot of pictures to link up but this is a good start! Whereever possible, I've given credit to the TMF member who has posted or discovered something, though not on all. Hope you enjoy the list and I'll be working on it some more today and will let you know who I've updated.

BUT FIRST: Question! Some of the links to chat transcripts do not work any more and I need the information for the following: Jessica Andrews, Olivia Friedman....I may need more in the future but these are two links where the chat transcripts are no longer online.

ADDED:
Nancy Alexander
Anastascia
Garcelle Beauvais
Anna Benson
Kate Bosworth
Michelle Branch
Kelly Brook
Charisma Carpenter
Gina Crews
Olivia D'Abo
Jo Davidson
Hayley Duff
Hillary Duff
Shirley Eaton
Linda Evans
Angie Everheart
Jennie Finch
Jennifer Garner
Jackie Gayda
Melanie Griffith
Emma Griffiths
Olivia Hack
Colleen Haskell (from "Survivor")
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Christa Hilda Hastie (from "Survivor")
Xavier Hollander
Zsofi Horvath
Jana Ina
Kendal (from "Road Rules")
Kira Kener
Kathleen Kinmont
Marissa (from "Outback Jack")
Davina McCall
Nova Meierhenrich
Maria Menounos
Lindsey O'Brien
Ashley Olsen
Tera Patrick
Jane Pauley
Liz Phair
Samantha Rae
Trista Rehn
Nicole Ritchie
Julie Roberts
Chris Scanlon
Teri Seymour
Amanda Tapping
Maura Tierney
Jeanne Trippelhorn
Evan Rachael Wood
Lucy Woodward
Nikki Ziering

UPDATED:
Drew Barrymore
Jessica Biel
Traci Bingham
Florence Henderson
Jennifer Lopez
Debbie Matenopolous
Kylie Minogue
Alanis Morisette
Robin Quivers
Sharon Tay

REMOVED
Cindy Crawford (see my post on the 2nd page of Ticklish Celebrities List Part One, 8/25/04, to see why)

cool - great updates man, thanx 4 doing that - but how about including natalie portman?! i would have said the trailer in which she gets tickled is pretty conclusive - she pretty much explodes into ticklish laughter!

I know that the Olivia Friedman chat was on either Teenmusic.com or Teenhollywood.com. Hope that helps.

nontkl,

Just wanted to say Welcome Back! Providing an updated mainstream list is certainly no easy job and we appreciate your efforts.

jugglertx

Thankyou!!

Thanks for your supreme effort from one who is primarilary a lurker. Your work does not go unappreciated! I may say i'm also honoured to post in the same thread as jugglertx whom is a giant to me in the online tickling community.

Wow, thanks for the kind words! I want to address each one so far:

1.) Teentickleguy, you bring up a good point about something that I have intentionally not done. I have not included actresses that get tickled convincingly in a movie. I have thought several times, including very recently, of doing such a list of actresses that I think react authentically...though such a list would be highly subjected, THOUGH, judging from the Natalie Portman scene you mentioned, she would DEFINITELY make the list judging from what I saw (as would, say Mia Sara, who is convincing in all of the tickle scenes I've seen with her!)

2.) Piker...thanks, man, but what I meant is that the transcripts are no longer on those sites you mentioned, I checked, so I need the actual transcript or at least the gist of what was said.

3.) JUGGLER! You're such an original for me, I bought a cd-r of mainstream stuff from you years ago, it was the FIRST thing I ever bought on the internet and it was so great! Thanks for your kind words, especially, since you are so esteemed to me, and truly inspired me to create such a definitive list (though it is unfortunatley still VERY incomplete, I'm trying, it's all a matter of time.....but I still think it may be the most comprehensive one on the net! Toyou, you're another inspiration, man!)

4.) And lastly, Bravehearttickle, really thank you.....I wasn't sure how much these lists are ever used and paid attention to since I always see people asking in threads about certain celebs who are already on the list! (lol) Your words inspire me to finish this goddamm monster once and for all!

My bad, here's the exact quote for Olivia Friedman off of the Teenhollywood chat "I am absolutely ticklish everywhere."

Also, the Jessica Andrews quote from a Teenhollywood chat "I'm ticklish, but I don't have any spots."

I used the search option in our very own forums to find her quote. A TMF'er by the moniker 'Lord of Life' brought it to our attention. ope these quotes help...if you need anymore exact quotes and where from let me know : ) Always happy to help.

Hey Guys,

nontkl you have done a great job with the list and all the additions. Keep up the great work we appreciate it. I love to find out about the ticklish celebrities.

Hi,non. Hope this question doesnt sound lame, but I was wondering how we see this info. Do you have to join the site? I would love to see the Trista Rehn info. I've been wondering about her for a long time. If you could post what has to be done, it would be appreciated, along with info as to if the site is free or not, or free for certain areas, or what not.

Thank you,
Mitch

lol! Mitchell, no, the info is right here, on the TMF! It's the Ticklish Celebrity Lists that are stickied to the top of the Ticklish Celebrity section we are now in! After them laying dormant for many years, I've gotten a burst of enthusiasm and am trying to complete them before I get another job! (lol!)

And Piker, thanks for the quotes, I think that'll do me!!

Kmars, thanks buddy! It's all for you!

how did you find out Hillary Duff was ticklish I GOTTA KNOW I HAVE TO! PLEASE TELL ME

Album, she's a minor, we shouldn't talk about it

but

But Duff is 18. Unless you mean Minors are useually ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back