• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

His Cheating Heart (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
(Just a little something for the m/m fans.)

“I can’t BELIEVE you did this to me,” Danny whined as he climbed onto the bed to kneel between Rob’s thighs. “I thought you LOVED me!”

“What the FUCK?!” Rob yelled, struggling unsuccessfully to free himself from the ropes that bound him to the bed rails. “Untie me, you little ASSHOLE!”

“You may as well lower your voice,” Danny said. “No one can hear you. Why do you think I suggested a weekend at my parents’ lakefront cottage? After Labor Day, it’s basically deserted hereabouts.”

He smiled down at Rob, who squirmed uncomfortably. What was the little bastard thinking? A moment later, he had his answer.

“I know you really do love me,” Danny said. “But I can’t have you CHEATING on me, now, can I? Especially not with some cheap SLUT like Annemarie Perry.”

“Oh, okay, I get it. You’re jealous.” Rob rolled his eyes. “Listen, I TOLD you I’m not gay. I swing BOTH ways. So what’s the problem?”

“I can’t accept that,” Danny whispered. “I LOVE you, Rob.”

“I’m going to fix that, Robbie-poo,” Danny replied. He patted Rob’s thigh. “I’m going to show you the error of your ways.”

“What are you going to DO?!” Rob yelled. He tried once more to free his wrists and ankles from the ropes that encircled them. It was a waste of energy. He lay on his back, stark naked, with his legs wide open, his arms stretched behind his head and his equally naked, girlish boy toy kneeling over him. It suddenly occurred to Rob that this was actually a rather sexy situation. The thought sent a thrill through his balls and belly, and his cock began to stiffen. Danny noticed this, and he shook his head ruefully.

“Sorry, darling,” he sighed. “I wish I could tell you that you’re going to enjoy the next few hours, but that would make me a liar.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Rob asked warily.

“It means that since you CHEATED, you have to be PUNISHED.” There was a gleam in Danny’s eye as he said this. Rob shivered with apprehension.

“Look, I’m sorry,” he said, trying hard to inject a note of remorse into his voice. “It didn’t mean anything.”

“It didn’t MEAN anything?!” Danny yelled. “Oh, you are such a SHIT! I am going to teach you such a LESSON!” His hand dropped to Rob’s balls and gave them a slight squeeze.

Rob yelped.

“That’s right, darling,” Danny hissed. “I have you by the balls now, and I can do ANYTHING I want. Such as THIS.” He squeezed them again. “Or THIS.” He slowly stroked Rob’s cock. “Ah, you LIKE that, don’t you? Want to CUM? Want Danny to make you SQUIRT?”

Rob moaned.

“As if I’d be NICE to you,” Danny whispered. He ran the fingers of his other hand through Rob’s dark chest hair. “Even though I really DO love you. . .”

Ron wiggled his hips.

“No, darling, that’s not for you.” Danny shook his head. “THIS is for you, you cheating PRICK!”

And he dug his fingers into Rob’s defenseless ribs!

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob screeched. His bare body writhed madly in response to Danny’s sudden ticklish assault. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“That’s right, Robbie-poo,” Danny snickered. “Laugh as loud as you WANT! No one can HEAR you, remember? And no one’s going to HELP you!”

EEEEHEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE- HEE!!!” Ron shrieked. “HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“Come on, darling, laugh LOUDER for me!” Danny’s fingers danced rapidly along Rob’s ribcage. “Laugh your cheating ASS off, you BASTARD!”

“GAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“So NOW are you sorry?”

“HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“So do you still prefer that big breasted BIMBO to ME?”

“HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Danny had many such questions, to which Rob’s answers were uniformly incoherent and hysterical. Desperately, he squirmed and struggled to escape the insane torment of Danny’s tickling fingers. His face was bright pink and his body was covered with a cold, delicate sweat. Gooseflesh roughened his skin, making the dark hairs on his arms and legs stand up stiffly.

Worst of all, though, was the fact that being tickled had actually AROUSED him. A hot, urgent sensation smoldered in Rob’s balls and belly. His cock was rigid and quivering. Though he could not yet admit it to himself, the truth was that deep in his soul Rob absolutely ADORED being tortured in this manner by his slender, sexy lover. . .

As for Danny, he was fascinated—and strongly moved—by the effects of his tickling. It was indeed sexy to have Rob’s muscular, naked, squirming body helpless under his hands, and to make him squeal and shriek like an adolescent girl. Danny smiled when he noticed Rob’s stiff joystick—and he licked his lips when he became aware of his own excitement. . .

“GAAAAHAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob screamed. “HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA!!”

“So who do you LOVE?” Danny demanded. “Me or that BIMBO?”

But poor Rob was by now incapable of coherent speech. He needed all the air that his laboring lungs could suck in to LAUGH--and the nonstop laughter had so addled his brains that he scarcely understood what Danny was saying. Rob writhed and squirmed and sweated and screamed, conscious only of the fact that he both hated and loved the indescribable sensations that were sweeping remorselessly through his body.

“Does SHE ever tickle you, darling?” Danny scooted forward on his knees and leaned down to look into his victim’s contorted face. “I bet NOT.”

Rob’s answer was a prolonged, desperate croak. He was becoming too exhausted to laugh or struggle. There soon came a moment when all he could muster in response to his tender tormenter’s ministrations was a feeble trembling and a dry wheeze.

Somewhat regretfully, Danny decided that it was time for a break.

“Don’t talk,” he said when Rob began to plead for mercy in a faint whisper. “You need to save your breath, darling.”

Rob moaned.

Danny leaned back on his knees and put a hand on Rob’s trembling thigh. He stroked it gently, allowing dark body hair to tickle his palm. After a moment, his other hand gripped Rob’s still-stiff cock and gave it a slight squeeze.
“I bet you wouldn’t mind if I tickled you HERE,” Danny snickered. “Suppose I were to tickle your sweet shaft until you cum your BRAINS out? Would you LIKE that, Robbie-poo?” He raised his hand from Rob’s thigh and used one finger to tease a tiny drop of pre-cum from the swollen, super-sensitive tip of his victim’s cock. “Yes, I think you WOULD like that. I think you’d like it a LOT.”

Rob wiggled his hips in mute agreement.

“But I’m afraid that’s not going to happen, darling.” Danny shook his head. “I told you before, I’m not going to be nice to you tonight. I’m going to be MEAN to you.” His hand stroke Rob’s cock with a maddeningly light, slow touch. “I’m going to get you CLOSE, and then I’m going to STOP.”

“Don’t stop!” Rob gasped. “Oh PLEASE don’t stop!”

“I have to stop, darling.” Danny licked his lips. Because it’s time to TICKLE again!”

And with that, he leaned down and darted his fingers into Rob’s defenseless armpits!

If possible, this new assault was even worse than the rib tickling. Danny’s sharp nails dug into the exposed, tender flesh of Rob’s hollows, producing a horrid sensation that convulsed the latter’s entire body. Frantically, Rob tried to jerk his arms down, but the bonds around his wrists held fast. Scream after scream of manic, gut-wrenching laughter exploded from his throat. Gooseflesh roughened his skin and his sweat glands went into overdrive.

“YEEEEHEEEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!” Rob howled. “EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HIIEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Danny smiled at the sight of Rob’s contorted face and bare, sweating body. Steadily, delicately, he stroked his writhing lover’s hollows. He had to resist the impulse to devote one hand to the stroking of his own rigid rod. Far better, he told himself, to defer the gratification that was, he knew, inevitable.

“Can’t you laugh any LOUDER?” Danny asked. “Come ON, darling, I’m sure you can do MUCH better than THAT!”

“GAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” Ron screeched, doing his best to comply with this command. “HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“So who do you love, hmm? Me or that TRAMP?” Danny brought one hand down to stroke Rob’s cock in a teasing, tormenting manner. His other hand carried on tickling. “I bet she never made you feel like THIS!”

Rob’s response was half anguished laughter and half a cry of ecstasy. His balls were tense with orgasmic anticipation; his nerves were vibrating with a potent, ticklish thrill. His hips rose and wiggled in response to Danny’s teasing touch.

“Aha, so you want to CUM, do you?” Danny shook his head. “Well, I’m not sure that you’ve learned your lesson, darling. How do I know that you won’t CHEAT on me again?” He gave Rob’s balls a brief squeeze. “Can I TRUST you, Robbie-poo?”

“Yes!” Rob screamed. “AAH-HAA-HAA!!! Yes you CAN! EEE-HEE-HEE!!! I swear to GOOD! “BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAA!!! Oh SHIT you’re KILLING me! OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!! Please! Oh PLEASE!”

“Well, all right,” Danny whispered, “Since you say please. . .”

As Rob lay trembling in his bonds, Danny produced a bottle of baby oil and anointed his lover’s quivering joystick. Then he stretched himself out alongside Rob, lying on his side with his head propped on his elbow. “Want me to go slow or fast?” he inquired, stroking Rob’s thigh.

“Yes—no—oh, I don’t CARE!” Rob moaned. “Oh PLEASE!”

“My, my, aren’t we POLITE.” Danny’s hand moved to Rob’s cock. “Tell you what, let’s do it nice and slow. . .”

Clever fingers moved up and down Rob’s oiled shaft with maddening lassitude. The muscles of his belly, butt and thighs were delightfully tense. An absolutely GLORIOUS sensation was all too slowly gathering in his balls—

At which point Danny’s hand slipped down to TICKLE those throbbing balls!

The sound that Rob made then could not really be called laughter, despite the intense ticklish jolt produced by this new caress. The tickling sensations seemed to shoot from his balls to the root of his puckered asshole and the very tip of his rigid rod. Ron’s back arched. His butt rose from the mattress. Every muscle in his exhausted body strained and quivered in a desperate attempt to achieve the sweet release that Danny’s tormenting ministrations promised yet so cruelly withheld.

Danny snuggled closer to his laboring victim. He raised his hand to tickle around the base of Rob’s cock. “Ready to CUM?” he asked. “Ready to have it TICKLED out of you, Robbie-poo?”

He began stroking the underside of Rob’s shaft with the tip of a single finger—slowly at first, then faster. Rob moaned. He trembled violently. For a long moment, he remained suspended between ticklish torment and total ecstasy. Then, with a passionate grunt, he wiggled his hips and released the first spasm of a mind-blowing orgasm!

That first spurt hit him in the face. The second struck his chest. The third landed on his belly. Rob was barely conscious of this. He was drowning, drowning in the tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure that was sweeping over his naked, bound body. He screamed. But now it was a quiet sound, soft and deep in his throat. . .

Danny kept stroking until poor Rob had completely emptied his balls. Then, when his lover finally fell back onto the mattress, completely spent, Danny shook his head. “What a mess,” he observed. “You SQUIRTED yourself, Robbie-poo.”

Rob was too exhausted to reply.

Danny scooted around to resume his earlier position, kneeling between Rob’s wide-open thighs. “You know,” he said, “I don’t recall actually giving you PERMISSION to cum. So I guess you’ve been NAUGHTY again, haven’t you? Still, I think you’ve learned your lesson where that BIMBO is concerned. You won’t be playing around with HER any more, will you?”

Rob shook his head.

“That’s good,” Danny said. “Because if you ever did a thing like that again, I’d have to PUNISH you for it.” He smiled. “As it is, I’m going to have to teach you a lesson about making messes, Robbie-poo. From now on, you’re not to cum unless I give you PERMISSION to cum. Is that clear? No? Well, before this night is over it’ll be VERY clear. Now what about your feet, darling? Are they TICKLISH, by any chance?

“No!” Rob screamed. “No, please Danny, not my FEET!” He started to cry. “I swear to GOD I’ll be good! I’ll do anything you SAY!”

“I don’t doubt THAT,” Danny replied as he turned on his knees and leaned over Rob’s bare right foot. “Now let’s see,” he added, inserting a finger between two wiggling toes. “Does this TICKLE, darling?”

“YEEEEHEEEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob shrieked. “EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIEEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“It’s all right, Robbie-poo,” Danny whispered as his fingers probed and stroked. “Any meaningful relationship takes work. And I’m certainly willing to work on this one if YOU are. . .
:devil:

Very Well Written.

There's no doubt about it, intense certainly is the word. Well done.

Glad you liked it. And sorry for the dely in replying to your kind comment.

Amazing, simply amazing, i salute your skills.

Holy---! (as a bi-curious guy, that's a great introduction! :D)

Needful to say, this is excellent, and more would be a godsend. Intense, sexual, well-written.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back