• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes in movies we'd LOVE to see.

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Scenes we'd LOVE to see.
Unfortunately this is just a fantasy . . .

USA Today
August 30, 2004

Marilyn Monroe Tickling Scene Found

A 5 minute scene from the motion picture "The Seven Year Itch" starring Marilyn Monroe that has been thought lost and was deleted from the original release was discovered.
The 5 minute scene involved Ms. Monroe in a bathtub. Her right big toe was stuck in the faucet and had to call her neighbor played by Tom Ewell.
Although the bathtub scene in question was in the final cut of the film, the entire extended version was uncovered just last week belonging to a technician that worked on the film.
Albert Millhouse, 75, of Hollywood California told 20th Century Fox studio execs that he was cleaning out his attic, when the 5 minute footage was discovered. The 1955 film also included the famous subway grate scene when she stood on a subway grate and as a train passed by underneath her, the wind blew her dress up over her head, causing quite a commotion. Her husband at the time, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, stood by and watched this scene play out, which enraged him and ultimately caused their break up.
The entire scene will be shown as follows:
As Mr. Ewell was trying in vain to release Ms. Monroe's toe from the faucet, he began to tickle her foot. She squrimed and laughed uncontrollably. She begged him to stop, but he explained that he needed to tickle her foot to help release her toe.
When he stopped tickling her foot, she moved her free foot to his hands and said, "Tickle this one, now." He stared at her other foot and grabbed it. He tickled her other foot furiously.
She tried to pull away, but he held her ankle tight. She laughed loudly. Tears rolled down her face. Finally he stopped.
Suddenly, he woke up from his dream by the telephone ringing.
He picked up the reciever and it was Ms. Monroe. She said that her big toe was stuck in the bathtub faucet and asked him to come over and help her get it out.
After viewing the entire scene, 2oth Century Fox is planning a re-release of the film on DVD with the extra scene included.
look for it on or about December 12, 2004.

One I would've loved to see in "Batman" :

(in the Batcave)

Vicki Vale : "Why'd you bring me here? You could've just sent all this to the police"

Batman: "You're right...there's something else I want.."

(seconds later, we see the Cave ...Batman has Vicki restrained to a table...but we don't see what he's doing, once he moves in front of the camera, his cape blocking the view..)

"HAHAHAHAHAA...OKAY, OKAY..HAHAHAH YOU WIN, NO MORE PICTURES OF YOU ! HAHAHAHAHA !"

Star Wars-Episode IV: A New Hope:
Darth Vader's interrogator droid tickles Leia for the whearbouts of the rebel base.

Star Wars-Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Anakin and Padme get into a tickle fight during their rough-n'-tumble during their picnic
OR
Padme is tickle-tortured when chained to a pillar in the Geonosian stadium

Raiders of the Lost Ark:
Toht tickle-tortures Marion for the location of the staff of Ra headpiece OR the later questioning about what Indiana Jones knows about the ark of the covenant.

that's all i can think of right now

Star Wars Episode 2- George Lucas comes on and explains that the last 2 films were an extended joke, and no more will be made to tarnish the name.

Lord Of the Rings- Arwen and Galadriel tickle torture Eowyn. "Yo lookin' at my fella, biatch!"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back