• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 9

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter. first of all, i want to THANK ALL of you for reading this series. i read the responses from the previous chapter and it makes me feel "all warm and fuzzy" inside that you love the characters. i mean, you treat the characters as though they are real people. i like all the suggestions about how Esmerelda will get her revenge and how people want to see Karina suffer and so on and so forth. i also like the way people are trying to figure out Esmerelda's personality and what she needs to do. i LOVE it. it means a LOT to a writer when people are having long discussions about the characters they write. you fans have made my day, week, month, year, life. i just hope i dont disappoint with future stories about these particular characters or any other stories. so, here we go with the next chapter and i am sure you all have been waiting for this particular chapter. enjoy.....

Esmerelda walked out of Olivia and Sasha's room with her friend Leslie. she still couldnt believe what just happened. everything was moving so fast and she couldnt believe that her tormentors were now suffering for their sins against her. with Leslie's help, Sasha was tied naked in the shower and had her breasts and upperbody tickled tortured. Esmerelda remembered what it was like to tickle Sasha and to hear her laugh through her duct tape gag. Esmerelda couldnt explain it, but it somehow felt REAL good to tickle torture someone into submission. there was also something to watching another woman tickle torture another woman. then, not only did Sasha get tickled, but her roommate, Olivia, got it as well. Esmerelda remembered how much Sasha and Olivia loved tickling her helpless body. the hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she remembered quickly how Sasha tickled her breasts and Olivia tormented her delicate barefeet. now, Olivia had her feet tormented and Esmerelda licked her lips as she remembered running her fingers over Olivia's soft, sensitive feet, listening to Olivia's muffled screams under the ball gag. both girls were tickled to near insanity, but then Esmerelda snapped back to reality.

"you ready for this?" Leslie asked.

"y-yeah. i g-guess so." Esmerelda replied nervously.

"Esmerelda, relax. now it is time to pay that bitch Karina BACK for tickling you. she has abused you, tortured you and humiliated you tonight. it is HER turn and nothing would be sweeter than listening to her beg and moan for mercy. you should be EXCITED. after tonight, that stuck up bitch will think twice about messing with you again." Leslie told her.

Esmerelda nodded her head and followed Leslie. Esmerelda felt good about torturing Olivia and Sasha, but Karina is another story. Esmerelda at one time got some revenge against Karina, but Karina made it a point to pay her back in spades. Esmerelda was nervous and a little scared about how Karina would feel after this torture. as much as she feared what retribution Karina would do, Esmerelda also started to feel a little measure of satisfaction that Karina was going to feel what she inflicted on her. just to see Karina being the victim made Esmerelda feel this was a good idea. Esmerelda remembered that Leslie told her that Karina and crew were going to suffer the exact same way they made her suffer. which means, Karina was going to get it all over, including her own genitals. Esmerelda tried to swallow as her mouth was getting dry. her hands began to shake as she and Leslie approached the "Devil's wife's room".

Karina sat on her couch in the living room part of her room. she smiled as she remembered the events of earlier tonight. she had a good time at the beach, but the best moment was tormenting Esmerelda on the beach. stripping her naked and teasing her sweet innocent body all over, from her toes to the her head and EVERYWHERE in between. Karina laid her head against the wall and thought about Olivia and Sasha. they were becoming great friends and she couldnt wait for her two best friend's, Tanya and Vanessa, to return for the school year. the thought of 5 women tickle torturing Esmerelda turned her on. she placed her hand over her shorts and smiled about the possiblity. then she heard a soft knock on her door.

"come in...." Karina said, getting a little sleepy. she thought that this was perhaps some freshman you needed to talk or got locked out of the room. she waited and no one entered. then she heard the soft knock again. "IT'S OPEN!" she yelled. again, no one opened the door. then the soft knock happened again and Karina got up from her couch and went over to the door. her eyes popped wide open when she opened the door and saw Leslie standing in front of her.

"hello, BITCH!" Leslie shouted as she then tackled Karina to the ground.

Esmerelda quickly walked into the room as well and closed the door. she saw Leslie on top of Karina, holding her hand over her mouth and wrapping her body over Karina's. Karina struggled wildly as she felt Leslie's power, then a shot of fear went through her spine. her eyes met the meek gaze of Esmerelda. Karina started to scream under Leslie's hand and tried to bite it. Leslie smacked Karina over the mouth and looked at Esmerelda.

"quick, put the ball gag on her while i hold her." Leslie told her.

Esmerelda was shaking like a tree in a hurricane. she nearly dropped the ball gag 4 times when she approached the pile of twisting bodies on the floor. then, as Leslie held Karina's head still, Esmerelda put the ball gag on and stepped back. Esmerelda looked into Karina's eyes and swore she saw then turn red. she knew Karina was beyond "pisstivity", but it was too late to turn back. she heard Karina cursing under the ball gag as Leslie then used her strength and began to drag Karina into the bedroom. there, Leslie hoisted Karina up off the floor and slammed her to the bed. Leslie told Esmerelda to get the leather cuffs and strap Karina's wrists to the bed frame. Leslie straddled Karina and Karina kicked like a wild mule, trying desperately to buck Leslie off of her. Esmerelda again was a nervous wreck as she managed to cuff each wrists to the bed frame, outstretching Karina's arms over her head. then Leslie faced Karina's feet and with all of her weight and strength, she held down Karina's bucking legs and Esmerelda quickly cuffed each of Karina's ankles to the bedframe. now Karina was tied down and spreadeagled on top. her eyes were filled with rage and she thrashed as though she was possessed by a demon. she saw Leslie and Esmerelda standing over her on the side of the bed.

"look what we have here Esmerelda. looks like we caught a she-demon! Karina, Karina, Karina. you're proably wondering what this is all about." Leslie told her.

Karina hissed through the ball gag and her rage was evident. she looked at Esmerelda and shot her the dirtiest look ever. Esmerelda glanced away.

"you see, my friend Esmerelda here told me what you did to her tonight at the beach. that was really mean of you. now you helpless bitch, i think it is time you were taught a lesson. you see Karina, i know you have no idea who i am. if you ever decided to take someone's dick out of your mouth and pay attention to other people around campus, you would realize that there are MANY women who hate you and your bitchy attitude." Leslie told her.

Karina growled through her ball gag and looked at Leslie with an evil look. whoever this was, she was going to pay for attacking her. Karina then shot another look at Esmerelda, who then turned away.

"now i can understand a bitchy attitude, most other women say 'fuck you', but for you to torment a sweet young woman like Esmerelda is deplorable! you are nothing but a bully! now Miss Bully, ever hear of the saying 'an eye for an eye'? well, guess what we're going to do to you?" Leslie told her.

Karina's eyes shot open! it dawned on her that they were here to tickle torture her. she began to thrash wildly in her bonds, but she was stuck. she looked at a shy Esmerelda and remembered when Esmerelda tickled her and her friends before. knowing this, she shot Esmerelda a look of "if you do this, you will pay a DEAR PRICE". Leslie noticed this and lowered her face into Karina's.

"i know what you're thinking. i know you want to tell Esmerelda that if you're tickled, then you will get her back. well i am here to tell you that i, excuse me, WE are going to tickle you so much, if you even THINK about getting her back, your life will be hell. as long as i am on campus, along with my basketball friends, you will never, EVER put your hands on Esmerelda again!!! if you do, i telling you, no, i am PROMISING you, i will make you suffer. now, shall we begin?" Leslie threatened.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Karina mumbled through her gag.

"you know Karina, this shirt you are wearing looks uncomfortable. let me cut if off for you....." Leslie laughed.

Karina watched in horror as Leslie produced some scissors and began to cut away her t-shirt. she saw the fabric getting cut and she shook her head. soon, her shirt was ripped open and removed, leaving her breasts free as she wore no bra. her breasts jiggled freely as Leslie laughed at her.

"you SLUT! no bra huh? good, makes it easier to strip...you...NAKED!" Leslie told her.

Karina thrashed as she now saw Leslie using those same scissors as she cut away her shorts. Karina began to whimper under her gag as this revenge plan was actually going to happen. she knew what Esmerelda felt like watching her shorts get cut open, then removed. then as she watched in horror, Leslie cut her thong panties off and now her vagina was exposed. Esmerelda looked on at Karina's beautiful body and was actually amazed. despite the fact that Karina was an evil woman, she was physically beautiful. Esmerelda watched her perfect shaped, real, breasts jiggle freely with the brown nipples looking perky. she then looked down at Karina's mound and saw that she was shaved except for a small patch of pubic hair above the mound. Esmerelda was in awe. she remembered the last time she got Karina and knew that same mound was very sensitive and alive. Leslie saw Esmerleda staring and smiled as she removed Karina's socks. now Karina was completely naked, cuffed spreadeagled to the bed and completely vulnerable.

"she's beautiful huh?" Leslie asked Esmerelda.

".....yeah....." Esmerelda said shyly.

"too bad she is so beautiful on the outside, but her insides look like SHIT! but we dont care about tickling her insides, her outside will suffer. i will get her warmed up, then you will finish her off okay? ever notice how smooth her armpits look? they look so soft, so helpless. so.......ticklish....." Leslie said.

Karina's eyes popped open as she saw Leslie's fingers getting closer to her armpits. Karina knew she was very ticklish and she knew Esmerelda knows how ticklish she is. Karina thought Esmerelda told Leslie just how ticklish she is and now she was going to suffer. a gripping fear came over her body, then her world turned inside out when she felt the fingertips lightly stroking her armpits. the tickling sensations ripped through her helpless body and she screamed as loud as she could under the ball gag. her body began to thrash about as Leslie fingers were "spiderwalking" across her tender skin. Leslie enjoyed watching Karina thrash like a caged animal. this seemed so much more fun that Sasha and Olivia combined and they were just getting started. Leslie looked at the fear in Karina's eyes as she dug her fingers deep into the hollows. Karina thrashed like a wild woman and her mind was racing a million miles per second. she never liked being tickled and with Leslie strong fingers, the tickling was even worse. Leslie enjoyed watching Karina suffer. so many women hated Karina on campus and now she was giving this stuck up bitch a lesson she will never forget. Leslie tickled harder and harder making Karina laugh with reckless abandon. then Leslie felt something tapping her shoulder.

"Leslie, thank you for getting her. but, please stop tickling her." Esmerelda told her with tears in her eyes.

"WHY???!!!! Esmerelda, we cant stop doing this!" Leslie told her.

".......*sob* i want you to stop tickling her....i want you to stop because..........SHE'S MINE!!!!!" Esmerelda said with passion.

Leslie saw the look of determination in Esmerelda's eyes and a smile formed over her face. she looked at Karina's face and smiled. she knew Karina was really going to suffer now. she stepped aside and took stood across from the bed. she was going to enjoy watching this.

Esmerelda looked at Karina's helpless form. she looked into Karina's weary eyes and she remembered all the pain, all the agony, all the tickling hell Karina put her through. she remembered the earth shattering orgasms she felt from Karina's cruel fingers. she remembered the humiliation of having to walk home naked, or in a garbage bag. watching Leslie torment Sasha, then Olivia and briefly Karina made Esmerelda realize that this was her night. she was tired of being a victim. her emotions were building up as she saw her tormentor now being the victim. Esmerelda was always the nicest, sweetest young woman ever, but now her pride and emotions were in full swing. she wanted Karina to suffer like she made her suffer. she knew she had to stand up for herself. plus, with Leslie watching her back during the school year, she had nothing to fear about Karina's revenge. this was going to be the final confrontation between herself and Karina. Esmerelda wanted to make it count. she stood over Karina and looked into Karina's green eyes. she moved the ball gag to the side.

"..........Esmerelda...let me go....i swear....i swear....." Karina panted.

"you swear what? Karina, you make me sick! i am sick and tired of you humiliating me! now i think it is time for you to suffer just like you made me suffer!! laugh, you, you, you........BITCH!" Esmerelda shouted as she placed the gag back in Karina's mouth.

Karina couldnt believe her ears. the look in Esmerelda's eyes scared her and now she had to deal with a pissed off little nerd. then she closed her eyes and screamed in hysterical muffled laughter as Esmerelda plunged her fingers deep into her armpits. Karina felt the fingers trying to burrow deep into her skin, sending shockwaves of tickling sensations ripping through her body. Esmerelda felt a surge of power flowing through her. she had Karina trapped and helpless, now she was in control. the feeling of Karina's smooth skin felt wonderful on her tickling fingers. she then lightly stroked her fingertips across the hollows and she saw goosebumps form on Karina's skin. Esmerelda then straddled Karina's upperbody to get more leverage in tickling these vulnerable armpits. Karina's mind was racing as she saw a look of evil in Esmerelda's eyes. she tried to buck her body, but the little nerd had her leverage. all Karina could do was lay there and laugh as Esmerelda tickled her armpits.

"tell me Karina....are your boobies ticklish like mine? yours are so much bigger than mine, that must mean they are really.....sensitive arent they?" Esmerelda teased.

Karina shook her head "no" as she saw Esmerelda's hands moving towards her huge natural mammaries. she exploded in laughter as now Esmerelda was doing "lobster claws" with her hands on her breasts. Karina's head shook violently as her breasts were getting tickled. Esmerelda was amazed at how soft and tender these breasts were. her "claws" squeezed and tickled the jiggling breasts, then she decided to roll the nipples between her fingers. she heard Karina moan and she knew she had her right where she wanted. Karina continued to moan as her nipples were played with. she always liked having her nipples played with and her body was reacting. her eyes popped open as she felt Esmerelda give her vagina a small pat.

"getting turned on Karina? i hope you are because i want to make you blow your mind." Esmerelda teased.

Karina face turned red as she knew Esmerelda intended to sexually tease her. the thoughts of orgasm were quickly erased as she felt Esmerelda's "lobster clawing" her ribs. hysterical laughter replaced her moans as her sensitive ribs were being tormented. Karina's body thrashed about, but Esmerelda kept her balance and continued digging the "claws" deeper into the firm ribs. Esmerelda was in awe over Karina's body. there wasnt an ounce of fat on this woman and everything seemed perfect. her mind wandered as she tickled Karina's ribs and just wanted to enjoy tickling this perfect body. her fingers then began to dig in between each rib sending squeals out of Karina's muffled mouth. Esmerelda then looked down at the ribs and looked at the jiggling breasts as she tickled the ribs. it was amost hypnotic watching the nipples bounce around as she tickled. Karina just laughed and laughed and laughed. Esmerelda then scooted herself down, where she was no sitting on Karina's womanhood. Karina moaned as she felt Esmerelda's sweatpants rubbing against her. Esmerelda looked at Karina's firm flat belly and began to tickle the tummy. Karina laughed again, this time more of a loud bellow as her belly was tickled. Esmerelda's fingers scrabbled all over the smooth skin and Karina was getting too tired to thrash.

"ticklish?" Esmerelda teased.

Leslie sat back and watched the scene unfold before her. looking at Esmerelda tickling Karina was actually turning her on now. she hoped Esmerelda would force Karina to cum. she felt proud of Esmerelda. she was standing up for herself and that bitch Karina was getting what she truly deserved. she watched Esmerelda digging her index finger into Karina's bellybutton which made Karina laugh wildly. Leslie would turn her head and see Karina's toes curling open and close.

"you havent answered me yet Karina. ticklish?" Esmerelda teased.

Karina's eyes shot opened and looked at Esmerelda. her head nodded "yes" wildly and continued to laugh as Esmerelda dug her finger even deeper into her belly button and twirled it around. Karina's body began to shake. she wanted the tickling to stop. tears began to form in her eyes and prayed this would be all over soon.

"poor Karina...she is so ticklish....i wonder if her.....FEET....... are ticklish too....." Esmerelda said as she got up off of Karina.

Karina tried catching her breath through her nostrils as the ball gag was still in her mouth. she heard Esmerelda mention her feet and hoped that Esmerelda wouldnt touch her feet. her feet were the most ticklish part of her body and didnt want some deranged nerd touching them.

"your feet are so pretty Karina. they look so soft and supple. when i put my finger here....." Esmerelda began.

Karina exploded in laughter as Esmerelda lightly scratched her nail on the center of the ball of the foot. her toes flexed wildly and a wild look was in her eyes now. since her body was tickled, it made her feet even more sensitive.

".........it seems to be a ticklish spot. does it tickle Karina? i bet it does....but what if i use a hairbrush?" Esmerelda asked.

Leslie's eyes opened wide as she saw Esmerelda grabbed a plastic hairbrish with the plastic bulbs at the end of the bristles and raked it on Karina's soft sole. she licked her lips as she saw Karina bucking off the bed in wild laughter. she watched Esmerelda scrub Karina's sole with a passion with the hairbrush, then watched as she went after the other sole. Leslie was glad that Karina was strapped down as she was bucking wildly. Leslie was making a mental note that Karina's feet were devastatingly ticklish.

Esmerelda continued raking the brush up and down Karina's sole. she could see the brush imprints forming on the delicate skin and knew Karina must be going through hell. she then grabbed Karina's long toes and held them back making the sole taut. she then rubbed the brush rapidly across the stretched arch and the sound coming from the ball gag was music to her ears. Esmerelda continued to rake Karina's sole, then her eyes caught something on Karina's desk. it looked like a Q-tip. she stopped her brush tickling, got up, grabbed the Q-tip and returned to the helpless soles. holding the big toe away from the index toe, she used the Q-tip to swab in the sensitive toe crevice. Karina was losing her mind when she felt the Q-tip tickling her sensitive skin between her toes. a steady stream of giggles were heard being muffled as Esmerelda made sure she got each and every toe crevice. she continued to tickle the toes for a while longer until Karina went into silent laughter. then she used the brush again which forced the sound from Karina's mouth again. Esmerelda was in a trance as she continued tormenting Karina's feet. she poked her head up to look at Karina's face, but her eyes caught something else. she looked between Karina's legs and saw a wonderful spot.

"....Karina, are we having fun yet?" Esmerelda said with a little laugh. "i think it is time for me to play with....how do you like to say it?.....time to tickle your........pussy." Esmerelda said.

Karina began to cry. her body was on fire from ticklish sensations and she heard Esmerelda mention her vagina. despite the torment, her womanhood was now very wet. a fact that Esmerelda noticed.

"wow, your pussy is very wet. i bet it's ticklish too..." Esmerelda said.

Karina's mind raced wildly as she felt Esmerelda's fingers lightly stroking the outer "lips" of her vagina. it tickled badly, but it also turned her on. her mound was getter even more wet when Esmerelda plunged her fingers deep into the mound. Karina was now in heat. the feeling of Esmerelda tickling her pussy was intense. she moaned as now the same Q-tip that tormented her toes were now tormenting her clitoris. her eyes began to roll into the back of her head as her hips began to twist around. Esmerelda then stopped and "lobster clawed" the thighs, sending Karina into hysterical laughter again. Karina was delirious with sensations. her pussy was even more wet, but her thighs were very ticklish. she laughed harder and she opened her eyes, looking into Esmerelda's. Esmerelda looked back at Karina's eyes and winked.

"do you want me to stop tickling you?" Esmerelda asked.

Karina nodded her head "yes". her body was on fire now and she wanted this to end.

"do you want me to make you cum?" Esmerelda asked.

again Karina nodded her head "yes". she wanted to cum so badly. she writhed her hips into the air almost begging for Esmerelda's touch.

"are you sure?" Esmerelda asked.

Karina's head was nodding wildly now. she was getting impatient as her loins were on fire and this little nerd was teasing her. she wanted to get off so badly.

"why should i?" Esmerelda told her.

Karina's eyes began to plead with Esmerelda. she looked at her mound and looked at Esmerelda. she begged Esmerelda through her ball gag.

"i think i will. but, you have to let me tickle your feet some more. can i tickle your feet?" Esmerelda asked.

Karina's heart sank. this little nerd was going to make her let her tickle her, just so she could blow her mind. a tear came down her cheek and she nodded her head "yes".

"cool! Leslie, can you tickle her armpits again. i htink she likes it." Esmerelda then raked her fingers on the supple soles of Karina.

Karina exploded in laughter again as her feet were tickled once again. then she watched in horror as she saw Leslie digging her fingers into her armpits once again. Karina's mind was on edge as she was ready to have a universe shattering orgasm, but her body was being tickled instead. she was having sensory overload as her feet were tormented and her armpits teased. Leslie and Esmerelda tickled Karina for a half hour more, then looked at a sweaty, messy, horny bitch laying there on her bed, trapped and vulnerable to their designs. Esmerelda then went to Karina's mound and began to lightly blow on the clit. this sent Karina into hysterics as her pussy was being teased again. then Esmerelda began to rub the clit, harder, then faster and then with one quick flick of her lowered tongue, Karina's body exploded. Karina saw stars, oceans, Martians, the castaways from Gilligan's island and Alex Trebek as everything went through her mind as her orgasm ripped through her body like a massive tsunami. her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shivered as the orgasm continued flowing through her body.

"looks like someone is REALLY cumming. look at all of her love honey flowing out and onto her sheets. that is one big stain!" Leslie laughed.

"did you see her toes curl too? i thought they were going to snap off." Esmerelda laughed.

"Esmerelda, guess what?" Leslie asked.

"did you know that a woman is even more TICKLISH after she cums?" Leslie asked with a smile.

"i think we should find out..." Esmerelda laughed.

Karina's eyes jumped out of her head when she felt more tickling fingers on her feet and now in her belly. she thrashed about as Esmerelda tickled her feet and Leslie tickling her belly. her mind was already mush, now they were finishing her off. all she could feel was a thousand fingers tickling her as her body was extremley sensitive now. she heard Leslie and Esmerelda laughing at her plight and felt ashamed. she was now the victim and people were having fun at her expense. another ten minutes passed by and Leslie and Esmerelda stopped. Leslie then began to uncuff Karina and removed the ball gag. Karina was completely worn out as she laid there helpless and not able to move a muscle. her tear soaked eyes looked up and into Leslie's.

"now remember you slut! you will never bother Esmerelda again or what happened to you tonight will seem like a cool summer breeze. i will make DAMN SURE you never mess with her again. i PROMISE you if you ever mess with her again, i will have not just us, but EVERY woman on this campus that hates you, kidnap you and torment your slutty body like you have never been tickled before. got it?!" Leslie said, poking her finger into Karina's forehead.

Esmerelda smiled when she saw Karina's head nod "yes". Leslie then grabbed their stuff and they left the room. Leslie and Esmerelda were giggling about what they did. Esmerelda felt good about herself. she didnt know she had it in her to do something so vindictive. she was glad it was finally over. now, maybe she could lead a normal college life without having to look over her shoulder all the time. she was so glad Leslie helped her and she knew if Karina were to even look at her wrong again, Karina would pay a dear price. Esmerelda felt like she was on top of the world.

Karina laid on her back trying to recover. she was very weak and moaned loudly. her hand went to her throbbing vagina and she lightly stroked it. she couldnt believe what happened. she never thought Esmerelda had it in her to be so damn evil. she couldnt believe that little nerd stood up for herself and tormented her all over her body and made her beg for an orgasm. she remembered Leslie's threats and closed her eyes. now, only one thought filled her mind. there was going to be HELL to pay..........

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back