• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and other behaviour causing a Professor to be fired

Being "smart" doesn't mean you have any common sense. Sometimes I think there's an opposite correlation. (Someone inform me of the correct term for that plz?)

:) intellectual, well-read, book-smart... :)

Nah, I just remembered the term. Inverse relationship, not opposite correlation.

Hey Rajee! I don't understand what this thread is! Is it a mainstream thing? Please elaborate, I'd love to chime in on the discussion!

:D Nontkl if you click the red text it will take you to the webpage I found. :)

Nice find Rajee. You just don't see those kinds of headlines very often in the news.

I'm a little surprised the guy was tickling these girls while they were up on his shoulders though. Sounds pretty physically risky both for the girls and for him, given the potential squirming and thrashing you might expect!

This story reminded me of another tickling-related one that I clipped from the paper years ago. It involved two women who worked at a Sony store in Kenosha, WI. In 1998 they sued Sony Corp. for tolerating sexual harrassment. They alleged the male manager at their store, Steven Polit, "...touched and tickled them inappropriately."

At the 1993 grand opening of the store, the manager "...without consent or approval, tickled both plaintiffs on their sides near their breasts. Throughout the employment of both plaintiffs, Polit (the accused store manager) on a recurring and frequent basis touched, tickled and poked the plaintiffs."

I don't know if the women won their case or not. I've tried searching for further information to no avail.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back