• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rack Series: Liz Hurley and Ester Cañadas travel to ancien China

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Rack Series: Liz Hurley and Ester Cañadas travel to ancien China

The Time Machine

LIZ HURLEY and ESTER CAÑADAS tickle tortured in China

This story contains explicit sex.

Elizabeth Hurley and her Spanish supermodel friend Ester Cañadas were anxious to enter the Time Machine, they chose to be taken to China at the 1800 s.

When Liz woke up she realized she was alone, apparently Ester was taken to another place by the time machine. After walking for two hours she arrived at a big palace surrounded by a huge park with beautifully cared gardens, she announced herself and was soon lead to the masters presence.

In a polite English a man in his forties introduced himself: -“ Welcome to my palace, my name is Ling So the Master, and you are…?

-“ I am Liz Hurley, I am traveling through time and its an honor to be here.”

-“ My dear Lady, its no use in lying to me, I am sure you are a spy from the English government, you are probably searching for information about our plans to get our independence.”

Liz was really concerned, she arrived at China at the worst timing, after years of submission to England, China was fighting for independence, besides she worried about her missing friend.

-“ My Lord, I swear I am not a spy, I am traveling with a friend and….”

-“Follow me please” was the only answer.

She was lead to a huge chamber where she heard terrible screams, it was obviously a torture chamber.

-“ My dear Liz, welcome to the Torture Garden, I am the emperor s master torturer and it would be my pleasure to make you confess”.

-“Bbbbut listen I swear I am just a….” was her terrified answer.

-“ Oh don’t be so afraid” said Ling interrupting her “ as you are probably a noble women, I will try not to hurt you, in fact I ll take you where Lucy”

They entered a smaller chamber where she recognized her friends voice:-“ Oh Liz!! Please take me out of hear I cant stand it no more, Oh tell them, tell them what they want! PLEASE!

Liz Hurley saw an incredible scene, Ester was bound absolutely naked to a wooden rack, her wrists were secured to the upper holes of the bench and her ankles to the padded lower ones, the separation between her feet was about 50 inches, her hamstrings were laying on a lower bench completely exposing the buttocks.

At her feet stood a beautiful oriental woman, Liz recognized the sexy exotic features of Lucy Liu the actress and thought she must be her great great great great grandmother or ancestor.

- “ Let me introduce you to Kim, she is an expert on what we call The Caressing, it’s the most beautiful form of torture” said the man while Kim made a silent bow to Liz while smiling.

- “Kim masters the art of torture, she learned from eastern and western cultures and is also fluent in English language,” “Please Kim show us.”

As requested, Kim went where Ester s beautiful bare feet and carefully tickled the sensitive soles, the reaction was incredible:-“NOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOP!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The vulnerable body twisted and twisted in vain to escape the sadistic strokes of Kim who was obviously an expert. The woman in charge of the torment said to Liz:

-“ Caressing is an art, this torture will drive her completely out of her mind. Feet are incredibly sensible and hers are by far among the most ticklish I ve ever caressed” and added “ -I hope she would not confess so I can work until she is completely broken…… I have done this to several people and always succeeded, even with strong soldiers, they are all finally broken.”

-“ Your friend is really beautiful Liz but unfortunately we don not understand Spanish so please translate”

Ester Cañadas is a sexy blond with a unique face, slim body, small round breasts, incredible legs and absolutely perfect well cared feet. The torture was so cruel that Liz could barely watch, but the sight of the helpless beauty at Kim s mercy was beginning to excite her.

Kim went to the extra soft and pale arches and tickled slowly and carefully while staring at them delighted.

Ester s reaction was really desperate : -“ NOOOOOOOOOOO BASTAAAAA PIEDAD POR DIOS HAHAHAHHA SE LOS RUEGO NO ME TORTUREN MAAAAAASSSS!!!!!! NO SOPORTO LAS COSQUILLA HAHAHAHHAH!!

-“ What did she said? Asked the master

-“ She is begging for Kim to sop the torture, Basta means Stop, Piedad means Mercy, Se los ruego means I beg you, No soporto las cosquillas means I cannot stand tickling”.

During the next half hour Kim explored every inch of Ester s vulnerable sensitive feet, she worked between her toes, sucking them, enjoying the toe ring in the right foot. She tormented the balls of the feet and the heels, the ankles and tops were also caressed, toecuffs prevent her from bending the toes totally exposing the tender soles to the relentless torture.

She worked up and down the soles with incredible expertice, Liz watched horrified and tantalized by her friend s torture.

Finally Ester peed herself empting her bladder humiliated, breathless, then, the Lord went from behind and tickled the exposed sex and ass ,using his tongue and fingers until she came to an orgasm:-“ MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

Then he penetrated her in her sex and ass filling her while Kim continued working in her soles until she fainted exhausted humiliated and delighted……..

-“ Well Liz, your friend is broken but for sure she doesn’t know anything, unfortunately its your turn at the caressing….”

-“ Please, I beg you I also no nothing, have mercy PLEASE” said Liz knelling in tears.

But they were merciless, they tied her naked lying on her back to an X frame, a device with the shape of a big wooden scissor. With a special lever, the instrument could be open or closed, when closed, the victim s legs and arms were bound together and when open her hands and feet were separated well apart, stretched to the limits exposing the vulnerable sex.

They began with the closed position, Kim went where Liz bound feet and began the tickling striking the exposed soles producing hysterical laughs and screams:

-“ NOOOO Not my FEEEET HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAASE!! NOT MY FEEEEEEETT!!!!!

Her whole magnificent body was so tightly bound that she could barely move, her beautiful feet, with wider meatier soles than her Spanish friend were almost as ticklish as hers so the torment was slowly breaking her will. Both torturers took shifts in the tickling until Liz was absolutely breathless, Kim used her sharp nails and the Master the hard tip of a feather.

-“ I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING PLEEEEEASEEE!!!STOOOOOP!!

Next they went up, Kim tickled her knees while the lord picked the feather and with the soft end stroked the sexy belly tickling merciless. He recognized the navel as one of her most sensitive spots and worked there for 15 minutes while she screamed and cried:

-“NOOOOOOOOOOSTTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPLLEEEEEEEASE HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAMERCYYYYYYYYYYYYCAANNTTSTAND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT NNNOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Her whole body was covered with sweat, Kim began to lick the humid soles, tasting them, nibbling them sadistically, then she climbed over Liz upperbody and tickled the ribs and underarms till exhaustion, finally exited with the perfect, full round breasts of her horrified prisoner she began to tickle and tease them with hands and lips, with nails and tongue.

When she was tired of tickling the master took her place and continued the torment, using his three day beard to tickle the sensitive nipples rubbing his face on them.

This was to much for the British woman, she was now overwhelmed by the blend of sensations, torture and pleasure, humiliation and lust…. She was completely broken but it was not the end. Not yet.

The torturers open the device, the scissor was open so her legs were completely open exposing her pink wet sex. While the master continued tickling her breasts, Kim went where her sex and lovingly began to caress and tickle the lips, the clit, the vagina…… her hands were incredibly skilled and Liz came to her first strong orgasm….now the moist sex was licked and licked and licked by Kim who was enjoying this incredible meal in complete ecstasy.

-“ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I LIKE IT YEEEEEEEEEES DON’T STOOOP PLEEEEASE YEEEEEEEEESS AHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! was Liz s answer at this treatment

Liz came over 10 times, when the master penetrate her she was so happy and excited that continued begging for more.

Now Liz, freed from her restrains went where Ester bound at the stocks and said to her with a devilish grin:

-“ I love your body Ester, they taught me how to treat and caress, I ll be their assistant and will practice with you…. I swear you will be mine and you ll love it.” ……..then she sat in front of her friend s exposed soles and slowly began the tickling……..

Upon the day of his return Diego delights us with another of his erotic tales of tickle torture!

Bravo!

Amazing

Upon his return, the Don (as usual), impresses us with another amazing story.

Can't wait for more!

Nice...and Welcome back, Diego

Liz good:D

X-Frame good:D

Tickling good:D

Liz+X-Frame+Tickling=dave's latest aneurism:cool: :cool:

Thank you

Thank you very much for your comments

I am thinking about former supermodels: Christy Brinkley, Stephanie and Cindy Crawford Seymour

Supermodels are great

D keep going with the supermodels.............Christy Brinkly is a nice addition.

Giantfan

Please help me find a tickler (actress)

Sorry I meant Stephanie Seymour Cindy Crawfard and Christy Brinckley (not Cindy Crawford Seymour)

I posted a poll to choose a female tickler, an actress:

Lucy Lawless
Bridget Fonda
Alicia Silverstone
Geena Davis
Cameron Diaz
Angelina Jolie

What do you think?

Great job! I love liz hurley. If you could do more with her it would be wonderful..:D

awesome!

hey diego, great story, keep up with the good work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back