• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In loving memory of Tickled_pink. Lest we forget...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Tickled Pink died recently as the result of collapsed lungs, which were the result of cancer. Lets all take a moment to remember a wonderful and caring fellow TMF member.

Hell in the Hayloft.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Tickled Pink,
C. 2002.

Callie, followed by four other girls crept up the ladder to the hayloft and the unsuspecting Mandy, dressed in a half tied shirt and denim cut offs, lying on her tummy, feet in the air, playing with her pigtails and daydreaming. The creak of the ladder brought Mandy out of her dreamy state and she turned her to see Callie at the top of the ladder. Before she could utter a word, Callie was off the ladder and sitting on top of her, twisting her legs behind her. Mandy struggled but to no avail as the other girls came up and got a grip on her as well.

“What the!”

“You shut up Mandy; you aint in no position to ask questions, so quit your jawin’ and your strugglin’. And quit droolin’ over my Luke!”

“What, me droolin’ over your Luke? And just why would I be droolin’ over your hunk of ham?”

Callie twisted Mandy’s left foot and the girl screamed. As she did this she momentarily lost her grip and her fingers grazed the sole. Mandy laughed at the same time and struggled even more.

“Well lookey here and will you listen to that.” Said Sara Jane. “I think little Mandy here is ticklish. Do that again Callie.”

Callie stroked the sole once more and once more Mandy screamed with gales of laughter. Her foot flailed in Callies grip and she had to hold the foot tighter to keep it still.

Mandy’s size 9 and half foot was silky soft to Callie’s touch and the stroking that she was giving Mandy’s high arch was pure torture. As she began to also stroke under the toes, Mandy increased her screams and struggles and began bucking under her, trying to throw her off.

“ Let me have her other foot Callie,” Asked Sara Jane, eagerly watching the tormented girl writhe on the hayloft floor.

“With my pleasure Sara; have a foot.”

Sara took a firm grip to Mandy’s right foot and began incessantly tickling the arch. Mandy bucked, writhed and screamed even more now as both feet were relentlessly and torturously tickled. She pounded her fists on the hayloft floor and tried desperately to rid herself of her tormentors.

"Ahhhh--hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-oh G-God ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahahahahahaaa! St-st-s-s-ha ha ha haha ha aha haheeeeeee!"

“AWW… Do our lil’ ole’ fingers tickle Mandy?” Asked Callie, intensifying the tickle torture. “Are your lil’ ole feet ticklish, Hmmmmmmmm?”

“It seems they sure are!” Added Sara Jane. “Such buttery-soft tickly feet!”
"AHAHAHAHA HAH HAH HA HA HA HA HA!! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HEE HEE HEEHEEEEEEEEEEE--EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” Mandy continued to writhe, trying to fine any respite from the tickling and getting rid of her captors. But the tickling was incessant and torturous and the more she writhed the more they tickled. The more they tickled the more she writhed. It was a vicious circle that Mandy was trapped in.

Trying to beat Callie off with her fists, she managed to push the girls off her and this startled Sara Jane, who momentarily lost her grip of the right foot. That was all Mandy needed and she got up and started to run. Her run was only three feet when Mary Beth, another of the five girls reached out and grabbed Mandy’s left ankle, thereby tripping her up. Mandy cascaded to the floor and landed on her back. Within seconds they were all upon her and holding her down spread-eagle on the hayloft floor. She tried to struggle but the five held her firm and all she could do was jerk and curs at them.

“Well.” Remarked Mary Beth. “Mandy is a real mustang, a real buckin’ bronco.”

“Yep.” Replied Callie. “And I thinks we’re gonna have to tether this bronco.”

“NOO! You wouldn’t dare!” Mandy screamed back at them.

“Shall we hogtie her?” Asked Sara Jane.

“Nope.” Replied Callie. “I thinks we should tie her as she is. But first I wants to get theses rags off this filly, to see what she teases my Luke with.”

The cut offs came off first followed by her panties and then off came the shirt and bra. Mandy struggled throughout the removal of her clothes, but now she was buck-naked and they all stared at her.

“She sure is a purdy fetchin lil’ tease, isn’t she.” Commented Sara Jane. “Just the kind your Luke likes.”

“You hush your mouth Sara Jane or you gonna join her! You gets that rope over yonder, we gots to tie her!”

Within moments Mandy was tied spread-eagle to the floor and they once more looked at her. Callie reached out and stroked Mandy’s left sole again and the tormented girl let out another scream and arched her back. Sara Jane reached over, spread her fingers wide, and spidered them on Mandy’s ribs This caused the girl to scream again and once more arch her back. Mary Beth ran her left hand over Mandy’s ribs and this brought more screaming and bucking.

“Well.” Exclaimed Mary Beth. “I do believe the girl is purdy ticklish all over. You want her to leave your Luke alone, then I say we gang tickles her till she says yes.”

“NOOO YOU WOULDN’T! P-PL-LEASE DON’T DO THAT. I SWEAR I AINT NEVER BEEN AFTER YOUR LUKE!”

The five girls set upon Mandy and began tickling her relentlessly, sensuously and torturously. Each stroke of their fifty fingers increased Mandy’s sensitivity one hundred fold and she bucked and writhed for all she was worth. But being tied spread-eagle meant that she was going nowhere.

Mandy had that creamy, milky farm girl skin, and while that made her look pretty, it was also very sensitive and ticklish. And that wasn’t doing her any good right now. Fifty fingers weren’t letting up at all; feeling and touching all over. There wasn’t an inch of skin that had refuge from their fiendish fingers. Even her back was getting it good.

The airy loft echoed with her laughter and the floor creaked with her intense struggles. Mandy was used to being a scrapper, only this time the fight was being taken out of her for a change and being taken out real good. Her laughter wasn’t going though; as gales of it ripped across the barn like a summer lightning storm.

But their hands were merciless as they worked their fingers over her upperbody. Callie used her long fingernails to rake up and down Mandy’s left side. Mary Beth’s tickling roamed all over Mandy’s right side, her ribs and then she began to tickle Mandy’s tender tummy.

“Well we gots us a hot one here; a real bronk if’n I ever seen one.” Mary Beth said, working Mandy’s ribs for all they were worth.

“If’n she’s lookin’ for a man, perhaps we should go get Billy Bubba!” Added Callie.

“Would you like us to get brickhead Bubba, Mandy? ”Asked Sara Jane. ”I think he’d love to see you in your birthday skins all a gigglin’. I heard he has a real hankerin’ for you!

“I heard he ain’t done it with a ”girl before.” Added Janey Frickie.

“Well she ain’t no virgin, so we’d be givin’ him used goods!” Mary Beth said, tickling the undersides of Mandy’s breasts. She then related the story of how Mandy and Handyman Hank were seen sneaking off from the fair to go down by the creek. Of how clothing could be seen hanging from several trees and giggles and laughter could be heard coming from the shore and the creek itself. As she regaled this tale of country lust, she continued to run rampant over Mandy’s ribs.

In fact all of them were running lush and rampant over Mandy’s ticklish body. Like hounds after a fox, they were hunting down every ticklish spot that they could find. And this was driving Mandy mad as the cruel tickling was erratically wrestling her senses and her nervous system. Mandy was slowly being wrecked by these five hog-wild hooligans and they were enjoying every minute of it. Their incessant and merciless tickling was rounding her up, hogtying and branding her like some steer.

"Whyheheheheeeeeeee !!! are you doing thihihihihihisssssss to meeehehehe heheeeee?" Mandy begged. "Noooohohohohohoooooo !!! Pleeeeeese dont !! C’monhahahaaaaaaaa !!!"

Callie ordered them all to stop and then held up a large chicken feather. “I think this should tame her hayloft lust!” She then stroked Mandy’s right sole with it and the already tormented girl screamed and arched her back so high that a chicken could have walked underneath it. The other girls scrambled in the loft to find their own feathers and soon all five were torturing Mandy with white plumbs. Callie knelt down with an obvious look of glee in her face and picked up one of the individual feathers and, after caressing it for a while, began to slowly trace it up and down the beautiful arches of Mandy’s right foot. Mandy screamed inside her head, of all the places she hated to be tickled her feet were the worst. She tried to scrunch up her toes but had been toe tied so that she couldn’t move her feet at all and she began laughing hysterically,

“Oh yeah keep laughing. Hmmmm, are you ticklish under your toes?”

Being stretched out and tied down left her with no refuge against the incessant feathers, and she fought and bucked like filly being broken in. The feathers were everywhere, stroking, teasing, tickling and torturing the poor girl senseless. Callie was making sure that Mandy paid heavily for her indiscretions with Luke. No matter what Mandy said in her defense, Callie wouldn’t believe it. She just kept tickling and tickling and tickling the poor girls tickle spots relentlessly.

“Oh NOT MY HEHEHHEEHEH FEET PLEASE HEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAH MORE!” But Mandy’s pleading only excited Callie more as she feathered Mandy’s hyper-ticklish feet.

Then Sara Jane stopped, put her feather down and grinned from ear to ear. “I gots me an idea!”

“What you grinnin’ for girl?”
“Y’all want to see her get tickled senseless, while sittin’ back and watchin’ the fun!”

They all agreed that was what they’d like to do and then asked her who she was going to get to tickle Mandy?

“I’ll show you!” Said Sara Jane getting up from the floor. “Follow me!”

They all followed her down the ladder and out of the barn. Mandy, sweating and almost breathless, was left to wonder who they were going to get to tickle her senseless. They weren’t gone long when they returned with a large bucket and five chickens.

“Now what in heavens name why do we need these here five chickens and this bucket of slop chicken feed?” was Callie’s question tossing a chicken on to the floor.

“Get some slop and spread it on her armpits, ribs, tummy, and feet. We’ll let these hungry chickens tickle her senseless!” Sara Jane told them.

Mandy screamed as she knew what Sara Jane was hatching. The hungry chickens incessant poking and feeding on the food that would cover Mandy’s ticklish spots, would do the tickling for them and they could just sit back and watch the fun.

Eagerly they spread the slop on the areas Sara Jane told them to put it on, then let the chickens have at her. The hungry mob waisted no time in starting to gorge themselves. Mandy immediately started to scream and struggle again, and this frightened the chickens at first, but their hunger over came them and they began eating voraciously. As two pecked at her soles another two pecked at her sides and pits. The fifth had perched itself upon Mandy’s chest and was pecking incessantly at her ribs and tummy. Mandy was being driven mad by a feathered delirium, while the girls just lay back against the loft walls and watched the fun.

“Watch the birdies Mandy!” Callie called out, and they all laughed.

“Looks like Mandy’s about ready to lay an egg!”

“I think they’re getting back at her for all them southern fried feasts she’s been havin’” Added Janey

"YEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Mandy squealed and tried to pull her arms down to protect herself. “Get these birds off me, pleasssse!”

“Sorry Mandy, but them chickens is hungry and we gots to feedem! Or in your case you gots to feedem Now I know what they mean by a mega meal from the colonel.”

They all laughed at Callie’s remarks.

The ravenous Rhode Island Reds were the perfect tickling machines. They incessantly pecked everywhere there was food, and as they did Mandy screamed even more.

“O-O-HH M-M-YY G-G-GOD!!!! M-ma-ake t-th-eem-m s-sto-op t-this i-is p-pu-ure t-t-torture!”

But the girls never lifted a finger to help and chickens just kept right on eating.

“Hey. Whats say we go down to old man greevy’s and steal us a jug. I’s gettin’ kinda thristy watchin’ her get it.”

“I’s with ya.”

All the girls agreed, but before leaving they all came up beside Mandy and looked at her. there she was, buck naked, being feasted on by five hungry chickens and damn near to exhaustion.

“S’pose someone comes in the barn while we’s gone they’ll hear her.”

“Then best we better quietin’ her down then. Pass me that rag over yonder.”

Callie was handed the rag and stuffed it into Mandy’s mouth. Mandy shook her head to try and prevent it from going in, but to no avail.

“Now you keeps yourself quiet missy, or I’s gonna have to teach you to how to be quiet.”

Mandy couldn’t be quiet even if she tried her hardest, as the chickens fed and tickled incessantly. Even the chicken’s feet on her ribs tickled intensely and she continued to squirm and writhe and now howl through the gag.

The girls then left the loft and went out of the barn, leaving their tormented victim in the hands of the fiendish fowl. Mandy lay there writhing, jerking and spasming, with gagged laughter echoing on and on. There was still some food on her and the chickens were bound and determined to get it all. At that point Mandy passed out.

She awoke and when her senses cleared she noticed that the chickens had flown the coop so to speak and that she was alone. Her first thought was to escape, but she was tied rather tight and so she began to pull at her bonds. Perhaps, she thought to herself, she should get the gag loose and then call for help. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone entering the barn, and she began to yell as loud as she could through the gag.

“Who’s that! I heared someone. Who’s that!”

The voice was familiar but Mandy couldn’t make it out. She heard the voiced getting closer and closer and she yelled through the gag again.

“Who’s that up in the hayloft?”

She heard booted feet on the loft ladder, and a figure began to appear. To her surprise and horror it was Luke and she froze.

“Well lookey what we have here; it’s Mandy. What you doin’ up here and whys you tied up girl?”

Luke knelt down beside her and watched her incessant struggling.

“Them knots has you purdy good, don’t they. You go and anger someone?”

Luke went to remove the gag and his accidentally grazed her ribs. Mandy flinched and gave a grunt of a laugh.

“Now what was that for girl; I just touched your ribs.” He touched her ribs again and she gave the same reaction.

“Well I’ll be. Such touchy ribs.” He stopped for a moment and a grin appeared on his face. “Could you be ticklish girl?”

Oh God Mandy thought. The last person she wanted to be tickled by was Luke. What if Callie came back in and saw it; what would she think. Mandy shook her head and pleaded to him with her eyes not to tickle her.

“Yep. I’ll bet you’re purdy ticklish. Whats say I find out.” With that he slid his right hand over her right ribs and wiggled his fingers in between them. Mandy jolted, jerked and writhed and his grin got even bigger.

“Yep you’re ticklish all right.” Luck now used both hands to test, tickle and torment her ribs and she writhed even more. He now added her tummy into the tickle and she began bucking. He was pleased with her reactions and tickled even more quickly. Her begging and pleading was being muffled by the gag and so her words never reached him.

Luke then stopped and looked down at her feet. He turned back to her and smiled.

“You sure got purdy feet Mandy. I’ve always admired your purdy feet. Are they as ticklish as the rest of you, if’n not more?”

Mandy jerked more than she had ever jerked this day and struggled with all her might to get away or to just protect her feet. When his fingers grazed her right sole, her reaction was electric and she jolted and writhed. Luke’s fingers crawled up and down her sole from heel to toes and in no time she was frantically writhing all over again. Ten fingers now stroked both her soles and it was as though the chickens has returned with a vengence.

“You really ticklish here Mandy; this is so nice. Maybe I should marrys you instead of Callie as she aint so ticklish.”

Oh God, Mandy thought. If Callie was to hear that, she would tickle her to death. Here was Luke thinking of dumping Callie just because she was more ticklish. Mandy tried not to move, but Luke’s torturous tickling was causing her to buck and scream. Gagged and tied she was being forced to let it all out and torture was more than she could bear.

“How ‘bout I just tickles you till the sun goes down and then we can gets to cuddlin’ under the stars.”

Oh God Mandy thought, oh God please don’t let that happen. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps on the ladder. Appearing at the top were Callie and her friends.

“What the… You just couldn’t keep away from my Luke, could you Mandy. Now I told you what would happen if’n you tried anything on with my Luke again, and it seems you didn’t listen. Well girl you’re goona get it now. You’re goona gets a really good tickle whoopin’ and you’re goona gets it now.

The girls circled around her again and their fingers drew ever closer. Mandy was about to get all over again and she was not tickled pink about this.

Yay! She lost, that makes us happy! ZTHought it begs the question who does Mandy like? Maybe it's callie!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Are you aure tickledpink, isn't with us? Cause we're pretty sure we saw some of her writing recently. Alternatively we just don't want her to be dead. She had the slogan Perverted with a chicken, right? We mean no disrespect.

Goodbye... sweet princess

We apologize since clearly as there is no evidence of writing, she could no have written earlier. What a pity, to lose her! We just hope her family is doing okay!
Love,
Anna and Heather
So long friend, may heavenly angels sing thee to thy rest: some film we both saw.

I really liked this story. I am sorry to hear about Tickled Pink. Will there be a part 2?

I really enjoyed that story...nothing like a good gang tickle.

I may not of known her at all cause i haven't been here that long but it is a shame to lose someone. Im ganna miss her. Well i guess we all have to move on somehow. But we should have a post to comemerate her or something if it is possible. That way we can never forget her.
:sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry:

Grandmaster said:
I may not of known her at all cause i haven't been here that long but it is a shame to lose someone. Im ganna miss her. Well i guess we all have to move on somehow. But we should have a post to comemerate her or something if it is possible. That way we can never forget her.
:sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry:

Yer ganna miss her?! Are you a geordie?!!!

Say "Whey aye!" please

no im just goin wioth the flow u know?? Just felt like sayin somthin just to let everyone know i have a soft side. :ignite:

Grandmaster said:
no im just goin wioth the flow u know?? Just felt like sayin somthin just to let everyone know i have a soft side. :ignite:

This is a tickling forum. If anyone here doesn't have a "soft" side they can just get the hell out right now.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back