• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Needed a new post, so...

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm not really searching for anyone in my area to actually tickle or whatever, I'm quite content with the lovely ladies at my campus, but I'm ever curious to know the state of affairs as far as tickling goes in my area, and this thread needed a bit of a pick me up, I think. Anywho, I guess the standard format goes something like this -

Hi! I live in Northeastern PA, a bit of a drive from Erie (it's actually a town CALLED NorthEast). I am not really looking for ticklers/ticklees, but if I were, I'd be looking for a female of the Ler variety, though one inclined to be gentle - none of the merciless tickle torture (I enjoy reading, couldn't BEAR to be part of it). I'm rather likely one of the most ticklish people you could ever meet, so I imagine anyone who enjoys tickling people would not be dissapointed. Ummm...I guess I am most ticklish under my arms, followed by (believe it or not) on my hip bones, then my tummy and ribs, and then my feet, and then the rest of my body is ticklish in varying degrees as well. Hmmm...I suppose that's about all y'all would need to know, right? I look forward to hearing from ANYBODY at all. Oh, I am desperatly seeking a fellow ticklephile in my near proximity who has cable and is willing to have a friend over for the viewing of Yaqi's triumphant entrance to Mainstream American Television via MTV. I desperatly want to see that show when it comes out. Anywho, Ticklish9's signing off.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back