• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wailing wall at Southmoor Prison(FMFMFFFMMFFM/FFFFFFFetc...)

Wolfguy100vr

My name is Lance Newkirk.I'm a reporter for the Times. This is my account from Southmoor Prison were Warden Leah Preston has implemented a strange but highly effective Punishment system for this prison of female criminals. Now here's the interview conducted with the Warden and myself at Southmoor.
Warden Leah Preston is a tall woman of mid 30s, blonde hair, shoulder length and steel grey eyes. Today wearing a very short skirt of camel color, white blouse with a camel colored blazer jacket over it. her shoes are amazingly high heels making her look even taller and more intimidating.
"So, Warden, what exactly is this strange Discipline method you've incorporated into your prison system?"
"Well Lance, I think you really should se for yourself first hand, so you can really understand its effectiveness. Lets take a walk."Leah said.
We walked through the office section to the front entrance of the prison which is housed in the center of downtown. sidewalks linning 3 of the 4 sides of the prison.We went through security, and walked north up the sidewalk a short distance when I heard Loud Laughing. As we moved farther up I saw many sets of bare feet sticking out of the middle of the short concrete wall, and several people stood or sat in front of them and were tickling them. I looked on with utter astonishment, as The Warden started to explain.
" This is what we call the Wailing Wall. These ladies are put her for punishmentfor a disciplinary action of various degrees. the punishment lasts for a few hours to perhaps a day or towo, depending on the offense.The wall her is split and reinforced, 2 holes have been cut out of each section here, and hydraulics can raise and lower each section effectively trapping the girls ankles in the holes. Once locked down it is impossible to remove your feet from the holes until the wall is raised again."
"Wow, These girls sure seem to be very ticklish. Wahats the story on that one, the blonde, 3rd one down. she seems to be really going crazy from the tickling.."I said.
"Her? thats the Princess, or thats her nickname anyway. She's here for fraud and petty theft. But she's a spoiled rich kid who has a real problem with authority. So, I figured a few hours at the wall should knock her down a peg or two."
We wealked closer to observe her punishment. The short weall was about 3 feet hiogh with a chainlink fence sitting on top of it rising 15 feet up and topped with razor wire. I watched through the chainlink fence the reactions the "Princess was going through as she Recieved her punishment.

Continued tomorrow ......(Including an Execution of a female Murderer! Stay tuned!!)

MAybe more emphasis on F/F, but a wonderful start. We feel it's better to start this way. It leads to more replies. Keep it up!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back