• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bush Twins

socksoff

TMF Expert
Tickle,Tickle,Tickle!:evilha:
capt.rncc11108311841.cvn_bush_rncc111.jpg

IwillTickleU said:
Bet the secret service has had fun with those feet, I know I would have :devil:

Why would the Secret Service have any fun with those feet? They're the girls protectors, not fetish partners. Rolls my eyes.

Tron

I dont often agree with Tron, but here I have to agree. In all honesty, any agent who tried something like that would probably get fired and maybe sued for sexual harrassment by either the president, first lady, or the girls themselves. Doing what you suggested to the president's daughters would be out of line, and quite simply, assault. Granted, it is likely someone, somewhere, perhaps a boyfriend, friend, family member, or such has tickled the twins at some point, but to suggest an agent did so, to jepordize his or her job, credibility, and a lawsuit by the president or the first family seems out of the realm of possibility. I just dont think that realistically such would ever happen.

Mitch

What's more likely is that now...

...anyone even looking at this thread has gone onto some sort of list somewhere! :rolleyes:

I love those two, not only are they conservative, but they're beautiful and fun-loving to boot....one day, i'm gonna marry them both lol

Neutron said:
Why would the Secret Service have any fun with those feet? They're the girls protectors, not fetish partners. Rolls my eyes.

Tron

I agree totally....those agents are sworn to protect those two girls from harm, with their lives if neccesary.

As someone who's been employed in executive security...whenever I was protecting a VIP....my only concern was keeping them safe. I provided security to some very lovely young ladies, and believe me...playing around or tickling them was the last thing on my mind.

Last edited:
true, but they do sure as hell beat out Chelsea or Kelsey..Clinton, altought I liked slick willie, he was a cool prez!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back