• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Hotel-based Gathering, first weekend of October?

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
This is just an information gathering mission at this stage, feeling ya'll up (perk!) to see who'd be up for a Gathering next month, around the Sacramento area. If the numbers look decent, I'll post more plans along those lines, but for now, I'm just looking for willing participants. I'll also have Dave ping those of you who are already on the West Coast Gatherings list. I'd handle this like a mini-NEST, meaning it'd be pay-to-play. If everyone kicks in for a suite or a couple of adjoining rooms, we can pull this off and it'll be more affordable than dinner and a movie, and a helluva lot more fun!

Allllllllll righty, then!

Who wants to play?

Hopefully it would be people from around north CA, not just sacramento. Could we reach a geographic compromise?

(edit: of course even north CA is so big, sigh)

Bummer!

Ahh.... bummer. I'm going to be in Detroit for their shindig the first weekend of October! :( So... better put me on the "Regrets" list this time. Maybe next time? :confused:
Have a wonderful Gathering! WP

If it's in Sacramento, I'm in. Is this like a spend the night type thing??

XOXO

count me in

Count me in. I would love to do a meeting. I have been trying to make it to events and it just hasn't seemed to pan out for me. Hope this one does.

We're currently looking at potential locations for this, even though we haven't officially made a definite announcement for it yet. We're hoping that with this much advance notice, lots of folks will be able to get their ducks in a row on their schedule and be able to make it to the first honest-to-goodness Gathering we've had here far too long! And yes, those chipping in for the place would be more than welcome to crash there, seeing as these things are known to carry on until people start dropping in the wee hours from sheer exhaustion. There would be at least one bed, of course, possibly two, if it's adjoining rooms, or if it's a suite, then more than likely a folding couch in the main room. And those of you in the Bay Area, don't get discouraged by the distance. Just because we're doing things up here in Sac, doesn't mean we can't be coerced into coming down your way for something! There's enough of us within a couple hours of each other that anything put together with enough notice promises to be a grand event. And never forget, if you can't make it to one, there'll always be a next time.

I would have to agree that there should be something on the corridor between Sacramento and the Southbay that we can meet at. A lot of people may not be comfortable "crashing" in a room full of strangers late at night helter skelter.

For myself it would work better if it was mid October after the show I'm crewing on finishes its run. Also it is already mid September and for those flying out they would need about 21 days notice, so for that (and my selfish reasons) I propose moving it further along the calendar.

Also if another old time ler/lee shows up (who will remain nameless but nickname starts with a P) how much more of a security deposit are we talking about?

AquaFeline said:
Hopefully it would be people from around north CA, not just sacramento. Could we reach a geographic compromise?

(edit: of course even north CA is so big, sigh)

I may be misinterpreting you AquaFeline, but this gathering would be open to anyone who's been previously screened... (and that just means returning a questionaire to one of the hosts or DVNC). It wouldn't be limited to people in the Sacramento area, it's just that's where the greatest concentration of active folk seem to be right now.

As far as having an event in another area, several of us are more than willing to take the show on the road or come down to the bay and host or assist with hosting such. We've already talked about day trips to the coast...and it wouldn't be hard to convince us to stay the night! :) Give us a hollar if you're interested in such.

HOLY CRAP

Y'all are killing me here~try to name the place and time of the weaselfest ;) ...some of us need to make plans...XOXO

Last edited:
Marco72~Write to list daddies Dan or Dave for the protocol...

Cev~you can be anything you want as long as you're not creepy :p
XOXO

LOL~I'm sure you're not hon, but we do get 'em sometimes~we've got some funny stories to share.

XOXO
PS~It's actually the reason behind the Munch I think~so everyone knows everyone already once it's partytime and they feel safe and comfortable! :p

Ya, but hopefully they'll have one maybe just before party (Danimal, yoo hoo ;) ) so anyone REALLY serious about coming will be able to put in an appearance...

XOXO

Absolutely! I was a scared newcomer almost a year ago and everyone was so, so nice (and NORMAL!) I was afraid of what I'd find but I needn't have worried. LOTS of us have become friends outside "the interest" as well. We go see movies, go to lunch, talk on phone, etc.

XOXO

Yeah, I know I'll be nervous the first time I head to munch/party. Thank god I found this place though..

Wow, we kinda got off topic..

any new news about the hotel?

Nothing to fear, no one bites (unless you request it) :D

I think "thank God" is what we all said when we first got here. Ok, as I understand it, Jan's helping out her mum, who was ill recently so the gig is being planned by Dan & Terry~give 'em a yell.

XOXO

Re: HOLY CRAP

steph said:
Y'all are killing me here~try to name the place and time of the weaselfest ;) ...some of us need to make plans...XOXO
As soon as there's something to report, everyone who needs to know, WILL.

Nuff said!

That will be all, Lieutenant Mc Flirt...

Dissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-missed!

Sac Gathering

I would definitely like to go.

The creator of Code Blue strikes again!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back