• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wailing Wall at Southmoor Prison Part 2

Wolfguy100vr

I stood 3 feet away from the "Princess" and watched the young woman of about 25 scream and cry, laughing herself into hysterics as another young woman sat in a folding chair directly in front of her feet. She was tickling the "Princess's feet with her long nails.
"HAHAHAHA OOOOHHHHH NO STOP!!HEHEHEHE!PPLEEEAAASSSE AHAHAHAHAH!!! PPPLEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!! IT HAHAHAHAHOOOOOHOHO TTTTIIIIICCCKKKLES!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!I CAAAAAN'T STAAAAND IT!!!! PLEEEEAAASE!!! NOOOO MOOOOORE!!HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"She cried.
I mwatched with utter fascination as the woman was severely tickle tortured on her feet.The girl tickling her really knew just how to get her. Variating her techniques, and hitting the sweet spot sent the poor "Princess" into chaotic,hysterical spasms of laughter.
"AAAWWW, is the Princess, a widdle bit ticklish on her sweet, tootsies? Huh? Pooor Baby. Tickle,tickle,tickle.Look at these smooth, soft buttery soles, Oh, look at this little line under your toes, I bet that's ticklish huh? The woman said.
She dug her nails in right under the toes and wiggled, sending the "Princess into another fit of hysteria. I watched for a while and continued questioning Warden Leah.
"So, is this members of your staff doing the tickling of these girls" I asked.
"OH heavens no! These people are just citizens from the community. Everyday people who love to come down here and tickle them.In fact, since I started this back in 1997, City hall states that violent crimes such as rape, and assault have dropped by 73%. I guess all the perverts and would be rapists have found a more creative outlet by tickling these girls. After all, rape is more a power trip than a sexual thing. Leah stated.
"In fact, see that guy over there? the one with the long hair and the close cropped beard? His name is Vince, also known as Wolfguy. He comes here twice a day. once in the morning, and gives all the girls on the wall, a fresh pedicure. pampering their feet, painting their toenails, and then tickles them in some of the most devious and diabolical ways I've ever seen. He really enjoys it. He then goes to work, and then comes back in the evening to finish off the girls that are still left for about 3-4 hours.I get just as many women that come down her to tickle my girls as men.I think the girls are actually crueler ticklers than the men.They seem to take more care in the details of a good tickling."She said.
I watched some of the girls reactions as their ticklers tickled their feet with extreme pleasure. I noticed one woman all the way down at the end of the wall screaming loudly and sounded like she was in a panic. so I started walking towards her . the Warden followed and explained what was going on. As I aprouched I noticed 4 cats sitting on a tall box all licking this poor girls feet.
She was a very beautiful girl of about 30, strawberry blonde hair, Large breats and shapely legs from what I could see. a real beauty queen.
"That's Madilynn. She's here on the wall to be executed.Her case is a sad one. Raised dirt poor, but grew up Beautiful, married a very rich husband, but got gredy and killed him one nite and tried to make it look like an accident to inherit his whole fortune. But you know how forensics is, they nailed her within hours. nNow she is to be executed for murder one."Leah stated.
"Well how will she be executed exactly?"I asked.
She's in the middle of her execution right now."Leah said.
"What? She's being tickled."I said.
"yes, thats her execution. to be tickled to death. And see that video camera on the pole overr there? Its being taped.City hall wants to air it on TV to show that crime doesn't pay. Hers will be a slow, agoonizing death unfortunately. But they always are here. See, the Ive bottle hanging by her head? Thats a special mixture of vitamins and minerals to keep her body healthy and fed, with a dose of special stimulants to keep her awake and conscious so she doesn't pass out.I've seen them last for several days being tickled constantly without breaks, and I've even had a couple last for more than a week. but they all succumb in the end. heart failure usually. After a while of racing, the heart will just burst.Its tragic, but all part of the system." Warden Leah stated .
I watched as the cats licked the soles of this unfortunate woman. There was a bottle some liqiid hanging on the fenceabove her feet with a steady drip of it dripping down all over her soles. I noticed her toes were individually tied back and spread to a bunch of little eye hooks on the top of the concrete wall. I also noticed to my suprise, her section of wall weas actually freshly cemented. Her ankles were permanently cemented into the wall!!!She was definately not going anywhere!She was seated on a padded bench, back against another padded board, with her arms strapped tightly to her sides, and strapped to the board at the shoulders. Effectively keeping her totally immobile. all she could do was shake her head around in hysteria as she screamed and cried and laughed in Sheer panic.
I watched as she went through the torture with interest. Wondering to myself just how it would feel to her, knowing, the tickling will NOT stop at all until she is dead. Hating the sensation, not being able to stop it, and worst of all having NO hope of it ever stopping. It must be simply Horrid what she must feel.
I think I will document this particular womans plight as death slowly will overtake her.

Part 3 to come... The slow excrutiating death of Madilyn.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back