• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The long awaited PART 5 F/F HEAVY......

CheRoy

TMF Poster
hey yall. here it is. enjoy.

Just then, Stephanie noticed Hannah. She had returned.

"Enjoying the video, tickle toy? You don't even want to see how much worse I made it for her. But now it's your turn again."

"Oh God..please...please!! Don't do this!"

Hannah stopped the tape, and went over to Stephanie's head, with a gas mask. She put it over Stephanie's face and strapped it on.

"This is just gonna put you to sleep while I cover you with itching powder again. When you wake up I'm gonna tickle those feet! I've left them waiting for way too long. Time to tickle."

Stephanie passed out, and Hannah quickly unwrapped her, covered her with itching powder, and wrapped her back up in saran wrap, the carpet, and put her in the box with only her feet and head sticking out, and tied back her toes with twine.

Stephanie woke up soon, with Hannah lying on the box, facing her feet, covering them in baby oil.

"NNNNOOOGAAWDD NOT THE ITCHING!!!!!! NNOOO PLEEASEE!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Pretty horrible, right Stephanie? Is it horrible?"

"YYESS IT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!! GGAAWDD GET ME OUT OF HERE!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"If you can't stand the itching, how are you gonna stand this?"

Hannah brought all ten fingernails down to Stephanie's completely immobile soles, and started to scribble them all over the bottoms of Stephanie's feet.

"OH MY---------GG-------NNN--------OH MY GAWDHAHAHAHA!!!! PL------HAHAH----------GGNNNNNNN-------OOOOOOOOHAHAHA NOOHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Deal with it, Stephanie."

"NN-----GG--------AAWWDD--------PLEEHAHAH--------PL-----------PL------------GAAAWWWDDD-------HAHAHA-----------I CAN'T---I CAN'T TAKE---------"

"You'll take whatever I put you through. The more you beg, the more I tickle. The more you struggle, the more I tickle. The more you cry, the more I tickle. The more you pay me, the more I fucking tickle."

"NN-------NOOO----------GGGAAWWD-------NNN----NOOOO----"

"Say it with me, Stephanie, say it with me! Say 'Hannah is tickling my feet'. Say it! Say 'Hannah is tickling my feet!'"

"NN----------------HAHA-----S------T-----NNN---------"

"Now tell me that pin number, tickle toy. Tell it to me or I'll never stop tickling."

"IT'S-----------NNN-------------LET ME TALK----------LET-----------"

"Tickle tickle! What's that number, Stephanie?"

Suddenly, Hannah stopped tickling, looked up, and gasped.

"Oh my god! What the hell are you doing here?!"

A woman was standing in the room, in a business suit. Hannah got up in an instant, and immediately the woman rushed at her and the two started wrestling.

Stephanie, catching her breath, looked on in confusion at Hannah and the other woman wrestling.

Suddenly Hannah grabbed a syringe from a nearby table and pricked the woman in the leg with it. The woman got suddenly dizzy, faltered, and fell to the floor.

Ten minutes later, the woman was gagged, dressed in nothing but her thong, wrapped in saran wrap, strapped face down on the bed. Her feet were hanging over the end of the bed with her two big toes tied together. Her two pinky toes were tied each to a leg of the bed, rendering her soles immobile.

"Wh-Who is that?" said Stephanie.

"Remember that girl I told you hung herself?"

"Yeah?"

"Apparently, she didn't."

The woman suddenly woke up, took in her surroundings, and started to scream into her gag.

"Oh my god," said Stephanie. "You're gonna..."

"Oh yes. I'm gonna tickle this woman like never before," said Hannah.

"Oh god, don't do that! She's been through enough!" pleaded Stephanie.

"Listen, Stephanie. I'll make you a deal. Give me your ATM password, and I'll tickle Kimberly here instead of you, and I'll let you go. If not, I can just let Kimberly lie there for a few hours while I do awful, ticklish things to your feet."

Stephanie was torn between guilt and fear...

"Remember Stephanie. If you don't tell me your ATM password, it'll be a few hours before I stop tickling. Do you want these fingernails slithering all over your stretched, oiled soles non-stop for a few hours?"

She told Hannah her ATM password. Hannah came over to the box, and set Stephanie free, throwing her her clothes.

"Hope you had as much fun as I did."

"Please...Hannah...go easy on the poor thing..."

"Hahaha," laughed Hannah, walking over to the crazed Kimberly, kneeling by the end of the bed, grabbing the bottle of baby oil from nearby and slowly rubbing some into Kimberly's soles. "Stephanie, Kimberly here is in for the most brutal tickling I've ever given her. See these feet? These are the most ticklish feet I've ever tickled. Ten times more ticklish than yours. Now get out of my house. Remember, if you tell any authorities what I did to you here, I'll find you. I'll bring you back here. I'll tickle you for a week."

"Okay...okay..." and with that, Stephanie left, got into her car, drove off, and never looked back.

And now Hannah was alone with the helpless Kimberly.

"So Kimberly...looks like you have some major explaining to do, doesn't it. Are those feet still ticklish?"

Hannah stroked a single fingernail down one of Kimberly's soles.

Kimberly screamed. Eyes wide, a look of pure agony on her face.

"Wow. Just as ticklish. Okay, Kimberly," said Hannah, removing Kimberly's gag, "tell me why you're here."

"Oh god...oh...jesus...please let me go!"

"Kimberly, I asked you a question. Remember what happens when you don't answer my questions?"

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!!!!!!! I'LL TALK!!!"

"Good."

"W-Well...you came every day to the asylum I was staying in to tickle me...eventually I got the administration to believe my story, begging them to tape a visiting session with you. So they have you tickling me on tape. They put me in a different room, and forged the post-it note, fooling you into thinking that I had killed myself. Then, without you constantly tickling me, I had a chance to regain some sanity. After a couple of years, they declared me ready to leave, with full approval from top psychiatrists. That was about a year ago. Since then, I got my old job back as an investment banker at the firm I used to work at..."

"Okay, okay, I don't need to know you're entire life's story. What brings you here, then?"

"I came here to...to..."

"To what? Did you come here to get revenge, little girl? Did you come here to try to tickle me?"

"Y-Yes...God...yes..." Kimberly broke into tears.

"Awww, don't cry, little girl! You should have known that if you came here you'd end up like this! You're all mine, Kimberly. And of course you know what I'm going to do to you."

"Oh God no...please Hannah! Don't tickle me!"

"You come to my house and expect me not to tickle you? The most ticklish feet I have ever tickled are at my mercy and you expect me to not to tickle them? Kimberly, I am going to give you the most savage tickling I've ever dished out."

Hannah climbed on top of Kimberly, lying over her, facing her feet.

"Before I tickle you out of your mind, though, I'm going to let you ask me three questions. I almost feel bad for you because of the tickling I'm about to put you through, and also I'm sure you're curious about the woman who's tickled you half to death. So ask three questions, if for nothing else than to put off your tickling for a few minutes."

"Three questions...uh...okay...um...god...am I the most ticklish girl you've tickled?"

"Your feet are, yup. That's why I'm going to keep you here for a long, long time, honey. I'm talking days, Kimberly. I'm gonna tickle you fucking silly."

"Days?!"

"Days, Kimberly. Days of tickling. Don't worry, I'll feed you, you'll have plenty of sleep at night, and bathroom breaks, but during the day...endless tickling. Relentless, merciless tickling. I'm going to be your personal tickle torturer. I'm going to redefine agony for you."

"Oh god...ooh god...please....umm oh god...okay...umm...do you only tickle girls?"

"No, once in a while I'll bring a guy here with promises of amazing sex, then tie him up, and tickle the living shit out of him. Haha...one of the most ticklish guys I've tickled was this guy who was so ticklish on his feet that I actually got him to call his girlfriend and tell her he had gone home with another woman, just to get me to stop tickling the bottoms of his feet. Of course as soon as he hung up and started crying, I started tickling him again. He was going berserk, and just crying and crying...I just told him that he was being punished for almost cheating on his girlfriend. And wow...I fucking punished him. I had him on the X-frame. I had turned it upside down so the bottoms of his feet were facing the ceiling. I stood behind the X-frame, reached up and just tickled his feet. God...poor guy. He got it bad. He got it really bad. He just couldn't stand my fingernails scampering all over his poor, immobile, hopelessly ticklish soles. He cried, he begged...boy...did he fucking beg...but of course he got no pity. Poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into when he came over to my place. He thought he was gonna get to ravage this perfect ass."

Hannah did a little booty wiggle.

"Instead, he got the tickling of his life."

"God you're a bitch..."

"Oh you have no idea. Just wait until your tickling. Last question, tickle toy."

"What's the most brutal tickling you've ever given to someone?"

"Well, I'm about to do it to you right now, but up until now...her name was Devora. Wow...haha...poor girl. She was ticklish under her arms. I mean...ticklish doesn't even describe. She hated it. She absolutely hated it. And I tickled her without a trace of mercy. Without one trace of compassion. I was a demon to her. A fucking demon. Worse than I was to you. I kept her here for about...three months. Three months of tickling, Kimberly. Do you know what that's like to get tickled by me every day for three months? She got all the food and sleep that she needed, and in return I kept her strapped down and tickled at all times. Even if I went on a road trip, I would keep her tied to a bed in my van, pull over once in a while and give her a good working over."

"Jesus..."

"You know what? I don't think I could even describe to you what I did to her. I think I'll show you the tape."

Kimberly quietly rejoiced at the procrastination of her tickling.

"But not before a little tickling."

Hannah suddenly wriggled all ten of her fingernails all over Kimberly's completely trapped soles.

"Remember these fingernails?"

"JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST---------NNNNN----HAHA!!!!"

"Coochie coochie coo! Shouldn't have come here, Kimberly! You should've known I'd get my fingernails on these soles!"

"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I----------------HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Of course you do, honey! I'm so rough with you!"

"JUST LET ME LEAVEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LET ME--------------LEAAAAAVVEE HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You're not going anywhere, Kimberly. You chose to come here, and now you're paying the price."

"GOD!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHANNN---------GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No one gets away, Kimberly. Only one girl tried and it didn't end up well for her. She was insanely ticklish on her ass and her feet. Those were her worst spots. And God, she had the fullest, firmest, most ticklish ghetto booty I have ever tickled. Here's how I handled her. I stripped her down to her thong, put her in a straitjacket, and strapped her to the bed, face down, with straps over her back, waist, knees, and ankles. I covered her soles in milk, and set my two little kittens on them. Then I straddled her back, facing her butt, and tickled that ghetto tush with my fingernails until she was crawling up the wall. You should have heard the sounds she made when I tickled the crack of her ass through her silk thong with one hand, and tickled the dimples of her ass with the other. I did that for a while. I had her in another world."

"GGGAAWWD----------------HAHAHAHNNNNHAHAHA I HATE YOU!!!!! YOU BITTCHH---------------STOP NNNNOOOHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAHNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"God you're so ticklish, Kimberly! I love it!"

"NNNOO-------------GOD NO!!!!!!! NO ----------------HAHAH!!!!!!! NO MORE TICKLINGHHAHAHA---------------HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!"

"GGG---------NNNNNNNNNNN-------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kimberly passed out. When she woke up, she was in the same position except face up. Hannah had rolled the television over to the bed so that Kimberly could watch the screen. Hannah went over to a table with a small box on it. She took out a small key from the shelf and unlocked the box, taking out a video.

"I keep her session on this tape. I watch it sometimes because it's just so... You'll see."

Hannah popped in the video, pressed play, and climbed onto the bed next to Kimberly, playing with Kimberly's sweaty hair.

"If you don't watch, I'll tickle."

The screen lit up and Kimberly looked on in horror as to what she was about to see. What she saw was... truly terrifying.

A girl in nothing but a thong was holding on to a horizontal bar coming down from the ceiling, but there was a hole in the ground under her and she had been lowered into the hole down to her waist. She was, in effect, on the second floor of the house, with the lower half of the body lowered into the first floor. Hannah walked over to the girl and sat down on the floor right behind her, wrapping her legs around the girl's waist.

"So, Devora. You're holding on to that bar, but there are also bonds tying your wrists to that bar. If you let go of the bar, you'll fall about six inches and you'll just be hanging by your wrist-bonds, and you won't be able to grab onto the bar again. Don't worry, I tied the bonds tight enough, you won't fall down. Your ankles are tied together, and I put fifty-pound weights on your ankles as well. It's kind of hard to hold on, isn't it? Here's the deal. If you can lift yourself up and do one pull-up, I'll finally let you go. If you let go...well...then...I'll tickle your underarms, Devora. It'll be a nightmare. I'll have you begging like you've never begged before."

"Oh god...please..."

"Just try, Devora. Be a strong girl!"

After a little sobbing and hard breathing, Devora began to strain her arms and try to perform a pull-up. Her biceps tightened, and she grimaced in her effort.

"Come on, Devora, if you don't do this, I'm gonna tickle you! I'm gonna tickle you, Devora!"

Devora let out a terrified cry and suddenly began to actually pull herself up.

"There's a good girl! You can do it!"

But just as Devora was about to pull herself all the way up, Hannah simply placed her pointing fingers one in each of Devora's underarms, and kept them there, not wriggling, just sitting there.

"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Devora tried with absolutely all her might to hold on to the bar, and actually managed to hold. Her arms were fully stretched again, though.

"NOOOO PLEASE THAT'S NOT FAAAAAIRR!!!!!!"

"What's the matter, Devora? Can't do just one little pull-up? Just one incy-wincy little pull-up and I'll let you go! I'll finally stop tickling you! Just pull yourself up and it all ends, Devora!"

"I CAN'T!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR FINGERS AWAY!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!"

"Hmm..."

Hannah started to slowly circle her two fingernails in Devora's stretched underarms.

"OH GGG----NNOOO HAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEAAHAAHAHAH!!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Come on, Devora, do the pull-up. If let go of that bar you're gonna get the worst tickling of your life."

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! GGAAAWDD NOOOHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Devora was still fully stretched, and with Hannah's two fingernails slowly circling her fully stretched underarms, she couldn't lift herself up.

"I'm just giving you a little incentive, honey. If you let go I'm gonna put you through a fucking tickling nightmare."

"AAAAH I CAN'T!!!!!!!! I CAN'T PULL MYSELF UP HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA PLEASE JUST HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hannah, her fingernails still agonizingly circling Devora's stretched underarms, whispered into her ear:

"Coochie coochie coo..."

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Devora couldn't hold on anymore, and let go, dropping six inches and hanging from the bar by her wrist bonds. Try as she might, she couldn't reach up and grab the bar. All she could do was hang there.

"Aw, too bad!"

Hannah tightened her leg grip, which was now around Devora's stomach, rendering Devora even more immobile.

"Oh god...please don't do this! Don't tickle me!!"

"What did I tell you, Devora? If you let go of the bar, I tickle your brains out!"

"But you cheated! You...you..."

"Aw, I didn't cheat! I never said I wasn't allowed to...distract you a little. Now...are you ready for me to tickle you out of your mind?"

"NOO!!! PLEASE!!!"

Hannah tightened her leg grip even more. Devora couldn't move a muscle. Hannah brought her hands, with wriggling fingers, up to Devora's stretched underarms, and wriggled them an inch from the surface of Devora's skin.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TICKLE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hannah whispered into Devora's ear:

"Now all you're gonna do is hang here while I tickle your underarms. And I'm gonna tickle them good and hard. I'm gonna tickle them like I tickled them yesterday."

"OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! NOT LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!"

"Do you remember what I did to you yesterday? Do you remember how you begged?"

"YES OH GOD HOW COULD I FORGET?!?!"

"Well that's what you're gonna get."

With that Hannah dug her fingers into Devora's underarms. She clamped her fingernails into Devora's soft flesh, and began to intensely vibrate all her fingers. Devora went berserk.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! NO OH GOD NO HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEEEEAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT----------!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Try as she might to move, Devora was completely immobile. Any struggling was met by Hannah's tightening of her leg grip.

"I'm doing this for your own good, Devora. You're just too ticklish and you need good, hard tickling."

"NNOO PLEASE!!!!!!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA I JUST CAN'T TAKE-------- I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I don't know why you're struggling, sweetheart, you're not going anywhere."

"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU!! NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU----------NNNNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh of course you do, honey. Who wouldn't? I'm the tickle monster!"

"YOU FUCKING BI-----------HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME-------- HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNOOOOHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Such a helpless little girl! So ticklish and nowhere to go! Am I being a little too hard on you, tickle toy? Is this just a little too much?"

"YYYYYEESSS OOH GAAAWWDD HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKING INSANE AHHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

"This is how I tickle, bitch. Hard and rough."

"FUCK YOUHAHHAHHA FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE------------I HATE YOU HAHAHAHHAH AHHAAHA PLEEEAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh you're gonna take it. You're just gonna hang here and take everything I dish out. And I'm gonna dish it out. I'm gonna really put you through it."

comments, guys! i wanna know what you think.

love,
che

wonderful

WOW, this is an awesome story, as usual very very intense. great writing and everything. i am very interested in seeing how the tickler get's it and suffers in the end (with all the details), that should be very exciting.
Can't wait to read the rest CheRoy but don't keep us waiting for long.

WOW!

I would swear the Kimberly in your story ws ME!!! LOL! Good story! I'm as Ticklish on my feet as she was.
Kimber

Wow, another great chapter CheRoy. I especially like the teasing part in the video. Where if she could just pull herself up, she would be free. To have your freedom so close, then snatched away once again, beautifully written.
If you were looking for ideas still on how to worsen the torture, some other ideas I've seen are making them claustrophobic (ie, the box idea, but with their head inside, unable to see, move, and in close confining quarters). Or maybe, the use of drugs? Aren't there some that would increase bloodflow, therefore keeping the person from passing out? More blood to the brain.
Just some ideas. Once again, great chapter.

We just realised we have not written a magnificent review of an excellent series! That this amazing series has come to a halt is simply inexcusable to everyone in the Forum! So we beg everyone, please on behalf of myself (Anna) and myself (Heather), please everyone send good reviews!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Magnificent installment of a magnificent series

wow

thank you so much, guys (especially anna and heather for revitalizing this thread!)

i'm working on it. slowly, but surely, part 6 is being written.

love,
che

Indeed, to this day this remains my favorite series as well as the story that truly got me into heavier tickling stories.

Really hope to see what happens Kimberly. The most ticklish girl on her feet Hannahs ever had, and shes going to have the worst session, poor thing (yeah right).

I think this is a great story. I would like to see more description and detail on the gas mask bit but thats just me as I am also a sleep fetishist.

Very good work and I hope to see a lot more.

R.

Is it just me...or does Hannah deserve a taste of her own medicine? By that, I mean tickled to complete insanity.

Sooo, whatever happened to this series? I was enjoying it thoroughly.

Come back Che!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back