• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Lohan is Ticklish!

bandt001

TMF Master
In the 8/9/2004 issue of US magazine there's a pic on page 60 of Lindsay and her boyfriend sitting courtside at a basketball game. It reads, "Their team won! Valderrama - who was overheard telling a pal, "Am I a lucky guy or what?" - later got into a tickle fight with his flame."

What kills me is that somewhere, some paparazzi has photos of this. :)

Bandit

Well, all right Bandit, thanks yet again!! (we didn't have to wait TOO long for this one! lol!)

Great find, Bandit! Lohan is a beautiful young woman. She's on the verge of a terrific career. The question will be whether she can make the transition down the road from Disney/teenage films to adult roles.

Thanks guys! She's not high on my "must see" list, but any news is good news. When she hits her 30's she'll be a whole lot sexier IMHO....

Sorry I'm not here to contribute more often. Marriage, home ownership, new adventures...being an adult keeps a guy BUSY! ;)

Bandit

Life Size

If you have ever seen the movie life size there is a part were Tyra Banks tickles her stomch really quick. Also on a Disney outtake which was on tv for her movie Freaky Friday Jamie Lee Curtis trys to take off her shoe and she gose nuts. Just a heads up!

Really? I rented the DVD a few months ago. I watched all the behind-the-scenes stuff and don't recall that scene. That dosen't mean it wasn't there and I missed it. I think they were showing a bunch of BTS stuff real fast so you really had to be paying attention.

It also could've been a scene only shown on Disney. Either way, thanks for posting the info.

I did notice a couple BTS segements where Jamie poked at Lohan in a tickling way. Didn't she tickle her young female co-star on the set of "My Girl?"

ll106.jpg

anybody else thinking she may be getting tickled off camera here? Maybe on her feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back