• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lacey Chabert

Griffin

Does anyone know if she's ticklish?
If yes, where?? I'd love to tickle her!

Yes, from what I've read, Lacey Chabert is supposedly incredibly ticklish. I dont know where, but some years back when she did Party of Five on Fox, they reported that the cast would often have tickle fights, and that Lacey would get it good. I dont have the exact link to it, but somewhere on the net there was a link where Lacey admitted her ticklishness, and the cast members of Party of Five confirmed it.
If anyone can find the link, perhaps they can post it.

I hope this helps you.

Mitch

Thank you very much! I'm glad to her that my precious princess is ticklish!
I wish I could tickle her...

Actually, the admission came from Mimi Rogers who played her mother in the Lost in Space movie from a few years back. She stated that Lacey was incredibly ticklish and she took full advantage. She even threatened her with wiggling fingers near her to get a reaction, much to Lacey's chagrin. The Party of Five reference came from a People magazine article on a visit to the POF set. They merely said tickling took place, but no mention of anyone getting more attention than anyone else. To my knowledge, Lacey herself has not admitted to her ticklishness, considerable though it may be. I hope this clears everything up, peace......B.

thanks for clearing up all the details, Bftlvr! I'm going to revise her entry with the more precise details you provided, thanks.

this is her current entry in the Ticklish Celebrity List (part 1).....are you saying in the article that she is not the one being quoted? Just want to clear that up.

LACEY CHABERT: ("Party of 5",Lost in Space): It wasn't mentioned specifically who this referred to, but in an interview with Lacey Chabert of Party of Five, (not a chat interview, mind you but in People) she admitted that on the set it was common practice that the cast regularly pestered and tickled each other, especially the male cast toward the females. BONUS: Tickled a lot on the set of Lost in Space and threatened with the "tickle finger." (From the Ironic Tickler list)

Hi non! The mag article was the writer's observation, no quotes at all on tickling. I see in the lists you compiled, thanks btw, that you wondered about Ironic's sources. Most were from surfers like us who passed on info. I gave him about 6-7 entries at least and also helped Toyou a bit in his listings. Ironic is a nice guy, but I think, a bit overworked when making the lists, and thus some of the entries are paraphrased and can cause some misunderstanding, not intentionally. The only POF members who confessed to being ticklish were Neve Campbell and Love Hewitt. The Rosie O'Donnell show that is mentioned was a Family Fued type show where people answered where a survey of people said they were ticklish, not the cast members themselves. To my knowledge Hewitt was never tickled by Rosie, unless someone can provide proof. I love the celeb lists and appreciate the work involved to compile them. I noticed the other day in a Zach Braff blog, he's JD on Scrubs, there was an interesting item. He promised laughs in the first episode of the season. He says that if you haven't laughed for the first 20 minutes, he'd have to come to your house and tickle you. He also said you'd have to be a legal aged young woman for that to happen. With the tickle mention in his movie with Natalie Portman, a reference to a blanket named tickle, and the fact he wrote and directed the film, I think we have a celeb phile here. Well enough rambling for now, peace.....B.

Hey bftlvr! First off, thanks for your many years of pioneering work, truly! You precede me, totally, and thank you! Secondly, that's interesting that you caught that about my "doubting" some of the Ironic Tickler's mentions. I want to say right here and now that I used to check his list RELIGIOUSLY and have nothing but great feelings towards him and his list. I mean, like you said, the sources weren't always clear, so I wasn't sure how much was posted in hearsay or not. But I'd never want it thought that I didn't hightly appreciate his site, oh my gosh, that site kept me going for so long, that and Toyou's site. So ALL respect due to Ironic Tickler, he's the man. remember he had the list of UNCONFIRMED girls, the ones we were most hoping for? And some of them got answered! (lol!) seriously, that was the most fun site...and still is! I always wondered why he didn't come over here...was he on AMT? (I was never on AMT). Anyhow, so yeah, if I come off in the lists "doubting" Andre (ironic tickler) I don't really mean to, I just mean some can slip through (I'm sure....in fact I'm POSITIVE that not all the info in my own list is 100% accurate! I have ALOT of these 1st person accounts that I can just barely believe.....I really try NOT to include them unless I really deem it plausible.

The Rosie O'Donnel thing I THINK I've heard two people report, and I think (though don't quote me) that MTP Jeff might have been one that had seen this on TV, but don't quote me. Anyhow, I'm in the process of going through all the TMF posts going back to the beginning, to find out the original details on some of these and I seem to remember that being discussed here once. (i know the Rosie O'Donnel thing with JLH precedes the TMF)

Anybody see that? Jennifer Love Hewitt on Rosie O'donnell, a VERY long time ago, where she perchanced to mention that she was ticklish under her arms in the context of a story during her interview AND THEN when they broke for commercial, JLH put her arms up for something and Rosie tickled her underarms as the camera was pulling back and the music was playing.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back