• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kickoff Classic Part I (M/F) and (F/F)

Docsoul

TMF Master
Kickoff Classic

featuring fictional characters Maya, Seema and other members of the Nylon Dungeon Society .

It was finally over thought Maya as she was led through the Nylon Dungeon's corridors to her prison like cell. Her bare soles staggered over the cold cement floor. Jack and Rick had tickled Maya's soles with such vigor during the past week that only a few threads of her nylons remained draped over her feet. With her white blouse ripped open, black pin striped skirt twisted and her hair all over her head, Maya looked like a complete wreck. Despite her poor grooming, one could still tell that she was an amazingly attractive woman. Rich firmly grasped her right arm and guided her forcefully through the Nylon Dungeon's holding cells. Weary from a week of tickle torture, Maya offered no resistance.

Click....Clack sounded the lock as Rick opened Maya's cell. "Get in there!" Rick said as he forced her into the cell. Maya fell to the floor. Rick quickly shackled one of her ankles with a chain that was linked to the wall. He then started heading toward the door. Rick casually looked back at Maya and said, "Welcome to your new home Maya." He made a waving gesture towards the cell walls as humorous aside. Rick then slammed the cold cell door shut. BLAM!...The lock sounded ...CLICK...CLACK. Rick slid the peep hole open and said, "Oh I almost forgot to mention that the guys really admire your beauty ... especially your cute size 8 feet. So don't get too comfortable. I'm certain that you'll be summoned again sooner than later." Rick then closed the window of the cell. Maya lay her head on the cold concrete floor...thinking about the hopelessness of her situation.

Several days passed and Maya began to think that she had been forgotten. Each lonely day seemed like an entire year. The pleas of young women as they were being led away for tickle torture reminded Maya of her fate. "Perhaps they would just forget about me, " she prayed. She held onto that dream as she sat alone in her cell. Then one day, a member of the Nylon Dungeon shattered Maya's dream by summoning her for a session. Paul came to her early one morning prior to sunrise. He simply said, "Maya, I need a favor." Clink....clink....clink....sounded the chains as Maya desperately scooted across the floor dragging her chains with her. With desperate eyes, Maya began to plead,"No....noo....please" Pauls reassured her, "Look ...just calm down. I need a favor. I have not come to tickle you. And if you can take care of this favor for me, I can see to it that you are not tickled for an entire month." With those words, Paul seemed to put Maya under a spell. With eager and attentive eyes, Maya asked, "What do I have to do?" Paul then unshackled Maya's ankle and took her by the hand. "Come with me and do not say a word. You just listen, " said Paul. Maya rose to her feet and followed Paul out her cell into one of the dungeon's dark corridors. He led her to a small elegant room. "In there you will find everything you need to improve your appearance. This room is one of our makeup centers. It is equipped with a shower, bath tub, many combs, brushes, make up, nail polish etc. You are to change into the attire which I have provided for you in here. You will find it in this gift box. Also you are to dramatically improve your appearance prior to my return. I will return in 2 1/2 hours. At that time we'll discuss this favor in detail. "

Maya took advantage of the time in the makeup room by pampering herself. She showered slowly. Then while in an elegant bathrobe, Maya applied her makeup to her face. She also used some clear nail polish to paint her toes and hands. She started to feel like her old self....a true sexy diva. Then Maya opened the box. Inside she found a black French maid's uniform, nude pantyhose and black strappy heels. "Ain't life a [email protected] bet these fools have me running around like some old slave, " she said to herself. Maya shrugged her shoulders and put the uniform on. Next she stretched out her shapely legs and put on the pantyhose. Maya strapped her heels on and then started styling her hair. When she was done she smiled in the mirror and said, "Well Yessa Massa....I'll do anything as long as yousa a promise not to tickle my po little ole feet."

Paul eventually returned and simply said, "Come with me." He then led Maya through more dark corridors. Ultimately, the two arrived at a large entertainment room. Prior to entering the room, Maya's eyes surveyed the room. She noticed that the room featured a large HDTV, a brown leather sofa, two LazyBoy recliners, a cherry desk with a laptop computer, and a pinball machine. "Wow this place is live!" she thought to herself. Then just as she took her first steps into the room, Maya's eyes caught something that nearly stopped her heart. On the far back wall...protruding through the wood panels were four pairs of women's stockinged covered feet. At first Maya thought that they were real feet and this stunned her. Then she figured that they were fake mannequin feet for decor. Feeling confident that the feet weren't real, Maya entered the room.

"Now Maya this is one of the Nylon Dungeon's entertainment rooms. Tonight I'm hosting a party in here for the start of football season. I want this room to be immaculate. If you perform a satisfactory job, you will be rewarded. However, if you fail.....if you fail...well let's not talk about that. I have full confidence in you. I will leave you alone now. The vacuum cleaner is right here and be sure to use the feather duster to get rid of the dust in this room. I'll be back in a few hours. If you finish before I return, make yourself comforatable and enjoy our new HDTV, " said Paul. Paul then left Maya alone to clean the room.

Maya set out to work dilingently. She dusted the desk and the sofa well. Maya occasionally glanced at the strange feet coming out of the back wall. She thought that she may have even seen them move from time to time. "Oohhh these damn shoes are a little too tight!" She then looked around the room and slipped her shoes off once she was certain that no one was hiding in the room and no approaching footsteps were heard. Maya then pushed the vacuum in her nyloned feet across the lush carpet. Once she was done vacuuming, Maya began dusting the room's wood panels. Finally she came to the first of four sets of nyloned feet. The first pair of feet were encased in beige reinforced nyolns....the second in black reinforced....the third in white....and the the fourth in nude hose. Maya took the featherduster and ran them over the beige nyloned feet. "Haa ha haa haaa" cried a woman's voice from behind the wall. "Ahhhhh!" screamed a startled Maya. She almost feel over backwards. The other feet seemed to wiggle too. The feet were real. She dusted the feet once more and got the same response. "Ahhh ha ha haa" laughed a woman. Maya recognized the giggle. "Seema?!" shouted Maya. From behind the wall, Seema responded, "Maya is that you?" Maya said "Oh Seema...I'm so sorry...I'm supposed to clean this room. I was just dusting. I'll leave you all's feet alone. " Seema started to speak again, "Maya..." Maya quickly cut her off, "Seema I can't talk now. I don't know if it is safe. Just be quiet."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back