• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kickoff Classic Part II (M/F) & (F/F)

Docsoul

TMF Master
Maya went back to work and tried not to look at the back wall again. She finished cleaning the room and put her shoes back on. She then sat on the couch thinking of her dear friend's fate. Were the poor young ladies' feet also part of Paul's entertainment. As she sat on the couch, Paul entered the room. "Judging by the way that you are sitting on the couch, I assume that you're all done, Maya. That means its inspection time." Paul then put on a pair of white gloves. "Come on...Let's walk" commanded Paul. Maya stood up anxiously and straightened out her outfit nervously. Paul started at the desk. He ran his finger over the desk and the computer...looking for dust. Maya had done such a thorough job that there was none. He turned toward Maya and said, "Very nice.... let's see if the rest of the room is as clean as the desk." Paul went over to the televison and then the couch. Both were equally as clean. Maya was passing the test. Next he checked out the pinpall machine. It too was perfect. Next Paul looked at the immaculate carpet. "Maya...your work is remarkable. I'll have to recommend your services to other Nylon Dungeon society members." Maya was becoming excited inside as she thought of the reprieve from tickling that Paul had promised. "Thank you sir" she replied. Paul finally approached the back wall. He ran his finger over the wooden panels and found no dust. "What did you think of the room's main attraction ? " He then briefly stroked the beige nyloned soles...provoking a few wails of laughter "Haaa ha ah aaa ha aaa" He smiled and said "Your best friend Seema." He then tickled the black reinforced nylon soles and a woman's laughter could be heard from behind the wall, "Heee ha ah haaa haa hah ha." He stopped and said "That's one of our favorites Gina" Next he pointed to the pair of feet encased in white nylons, "These belong to Jennifer." He stroked her soles a few times. "Ahhhh ahhhhh oh oh ahhhh" laughed Jennifer. "Extremely ticklish, " remarked Paul. Lastly he came upon nude hose. "Now these soles belong to my favorite Senorita in the world...Maria. She too received a brief tickle. "Nooo.....ahh ah ahah pro favor aha haa haaa, " laughed Maria. "Oh this will be a grand party tonight," remarked Paul.

Paul then glanced at his fingers. "Oh dear Maya this is not good. I see some dust, " said Paul. "That's impossible. I cleaned this entire room," said Maya. "Everything except these feet! Now I must punish you!" said Paul. "Noo.....please...don't" pleaded Maya. "How dare you argue with me. Not another word. Just take off your shoes and bring me the feather duster. " said Paul. Maya unfastened the straps on her heels and reluctantly removed her shoes. With her nyloned soles buried in the lush carpet of the room, Maya went over to the desk and retrieved the feather duster. She then rejoined Paul at the wall. "Now finish the job....dust!" ordered Paul. Maya then raised the feather duster to Gina's black nyloned soles. She then began to inadvertently tickle Gina's feet with the feather duster. "Whaaa ha haa haaa haaa ha ah aaah" squealed Gina as her feet twisted in vain attempts to avoid the duster. Her toescurled and each tried to shield the other sole from the duster. "Nooo ha haaaa ha ha haaaa ahhhh ha ha ha " laughed Gina. "More!.....More!" commanded Paul. Maya followed his command and tickled Gina's feet. "Ha haa haaaaa haaa" laughed Gina as her feet kicked against the restraints. "Now dust Jennifer and Maria's feet. I want to see great big strokes of the feathers. So big that you get both of their soles with each stroke. Maya started to wave the duster over Jennifer's white nyloned soles and Maria's nude nyloned feet. Both Jennifer and Maria laughed loudly. "Whaaaa ha ha ha haa haa haa haa ha ha aha ha haaa ha haa ha" Their soles seemed to quiver as the feathers danced over them. "<STRONG>Nooo.....ha ha haaa ha ha nooo! ha Dios Mios.....ah aha haaaa..." pleaded Maria. Maya continued for several minutes.

"Alright....now tickle Seema's feet." commanded Paul. Maya raised the duster to Seema's feet. But she couldn't bring herself to tickle torture her best friend Seema. "Well what are you waiting for ?" asked Paul. "I can't do it" said Maya. "Okay ...would you prefer that I do it ?" asked Paul. "No , " replied Maya. "Well do it or I will." Seema's brown nyloned soles twisted nervously as she listened to Maya and Paul. Maya hesitated some more. Paul then snatched the feather duster away from Maya. "Times up!" said Paul. He then led her by the hand to the couch. "Sit here!" said Paul. He then went over to the desk and pushed a button. A space in the carpet opened up and a pillory arouse from the floor. Fearful of a severe tickling, Maya got up and started to run for the door. Paul cut her off. "Oh no you don't. " Maya screamed "Nooo!..." as she took off in the other direction. She then started to dart around the room in between the items. "Oh you've made a big mistake... and when I get my hands on you....you won't forget the mistakes that you've made her tonight. " said Paul as he chased her around the room. She hoped up on the couch and ran towards the door again. Paul gave chase and successfully tackled her. He then dragged her kicking and screaming over towards the pillory. "NOoo noooooo" squealed Maya. Click Clack sounded the pillory as Maya's head and hands were locked in place. The pillory was positioned in such a way that its victim would be trapped on the knees. Paul quickly fastened leather straps onto Maya's calf muscles just below her knees. He then fastened another set of straps onto her ankles.

Once he had secured Maya, Paul picked up the feather duster and went over to Seema's beige nyloned feet. "Now your dear best friend will pay for your mistakes Maya" Paul began to tickle Seema's feet with the duster. "Noooo ha ha ha haa ha haaa haaa No ha ha haa ha noooo ha haaa aha haaaa" cried Seema. Paul turned to Maya after a few minutes and said, " This would all be over now for her had you simply dusted her soles a few times. Now I'm enjoying this so much that I may never stop." Seema contiuned to squeal from behind the wall, "Nooo ha ha ha haa ha haa, nooo , ha haaah ahaaa" After what seemed like an eternity, Paul finally stopped.

"Now it's your turn Maya. You get to tickle Seema next. But I must make sure that you won't try to escape first. " Paul then stood behind Maya and started to tickle her sides. "Ahhh....(silence)....ahhhh" laughed Maya as she flashed her beautiful smile. "Nooo.....nooooo...aha ha ah...nooo" she cried softly as Paul let his fingers dance along her sides. She tried to twist away but the pillory kept her honest. Tears began to stream down Maya's face as she laughed. Paul continued to tickle Maya's sides saving her precious soles for torment later. After nearly fifteen minutes of sheer torture, Paul took a break. He then eyed her soles. He caressed them gently. "Oooh Maya, you have such soft and wrinkly soles. would you mind if I tickled them. Oh that's right you have no choice, " said Paul. He then began to tickle her soft feet. Maya then lost control. She closed her eyes and laughed wildly, "(silence).......ah hah aha ha ha haa haaa ha ha ha aaaaah ahaaaa.....(silence).....ha ha haaaaa....." She tried to free herself from the pillory but escape was impossible. Paul dug his fingers into her soft nyloned soles. "Hee heee heee pleee ha haaa plee ha haaa heeee pleee ha haaaa" laughed Maya. She tried to wiggle her feet from the straps. "Ohh you've got nowhere to run to now, " taunted Paul. "Haaa ha haaa ha ahah ahhhhh" cried Maya. Her toes curled up but Paul dug his fingers into between them and continued to tickle them.

After nearly thirty minutes, Maya was a mess again. Tears had caused her makeup to run. Sweat soaked through some parts of her French maid uniform. Paul finally took another break. He then released Maya from the pillory. She was weary from the tickle torment. Paul slowly lifted Maya to her feet. "Now take this feather duster and tickle your friend's feet, " commanded Paul. Seema's feet twisted as she heard Paul's orders. Maya staggerred over to the wall and began to dust Seema's soles. Paul stood back with his arms folded and laughed victoriously, "Ha haa haa" Seema squealed, "Ha haa haaa haaa noooo....Maya...haa haaa May a please." Broken once again, Maya ignored Seema's pleas and tickled her vigorously just like Paul had done so before her. "Nooooooo...ha haa ha haaa" laughed Seema. Paul let Maya tickle Seema for abouth ten minutes.

"That's enough. Now come with me." commanded Paul. He took Maya by the hand and led her out of the room. He took her into another room close to gameroom. Upon entering the room, Maya saw Seema, Jennifer, Maria and Gina strapped down. "Nooo...please....Paul....nooo" begged Maya as she began to resist Paul. He continued to force her towards the others. Soon she found herself on a strapped to a gurney like the other women. Maya's feet were placed into a set of stocks with a finish simalar to the wall panels inside of the game room. With the push of a button, a panel directly in front of Maya's feet moved backwards. "Let me just add another mark to both of your feet as a final punishment for your insolence. " After marking both of her soles for a second time, Paul slide Maya's feet into position on the wall panel and locked her into place. Maya looked over at Seema and said, "Seema, I'm sorry.' Seema replied, "It's okay....It waas all a big setup. They wanted you to fail. The only way to save yourself was to tickle us mercilessly. I'm thankful for your strength. " Jennifer, Maria and Gina added their thanks. The time for kickoff and the start of the party was growing near. The feet of the young ladies occasionally twitched nervously.

Meanwhile in the entertainment room, Paul turned on the HDTV. He also pushed another switch and the five wall panels above the women's trapped feet swiveled around to reveal five flat screen televisions with each woman's face on it. Small video cameras had been focused upon Maya, Seema, Jennifer, Gina, and Maria in order to capture their expressions as they were tickled. Minutes later guests began to arrive. Paul greeted Nigel, Weasel, and Jack. "Come on in fellas. Help yourself to some hot wings, chips, beer. Maya, Seema, Gina, Jennifer, and Maria have so gratiously sacrificed their soles for us tonight. Be sure to tickle them mercilessly. The eyes of the women widened on the flat screen televisions. Within seconds, Maya burst out in laughter as Nigel began to tickle her soles. "Ahhhhh ha ha haa haaaa noooo" As more guests arrived the torment continued. The women screamed and kicked throughout the night. The first game was phenomenal and the tickling went on ...on....and on throughout the night well into the next day. Paul's party was a major success. Without doubt he would have to host more parties throughout the college and pro football season.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back