• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True college cheerleading team mate tickling: m-f, f-f.

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, it was my 3rd year as a college cheerleader. And yes, we went to college cheerleading camp. Laugh all you want. But when all the division 1 schools in the nation send their college cheerleading squads to one college for a week.....its a beautiful thing. Girls barely dressed running and jumping all over the place. So nice. Anyhoo. I digress.

This year my coach decided we would have our own "team only" camp at our college. So what the hell, that works. Now let me describe megan. She is about 5-7(tall for a college cheerleader), 120lbs, long wavy blonde hair, blue almond shaped eyes, tiny little mouth and the biggest perkiest natural breast you have ever seen. And i asked the girls about them, and they all said that her boobs were spectacular. I am telling you, all of us guys would refer to her behind her back as "The Holy Grail Of Pussy>" She was so hot, and so nice to everyone. Just imagine the most beautiful girl you can imagine.
So its a team bonding night, and we have all showered and the girls were wearing little jamies, tummies, and soft soles everywhere. I was sitting in the back of the huge living room type area where we were watching a movie. It was dark and megan came over to me and sat in front of me asking me to brush out her hair so she could watch, in return she promised a back rub, she was so good at those. So of course i wold her ok. Who wouldnt take her up on that, youd have to be dead to turn her down. So when i was done i started to tickle her neck a little. She giggled but sat still, she was into it. She leaned back inbetween my legs ans i kept tickling her neck and moved to her arms. Slowly dragginf my fingers up and down her soft soft skin. She was giggling even more and had maor goose bumps. aND SHE WAS STARTING TO SQUIRM A BIT. a GIRL IN FRONT OF MEGAN SAW THIS AND TURNED AROUND AND RAN A FINGER UP MEGANS OUTSTRETCHED BARE FOOT. She had the most beautiful feet, man i am wierd. She jerked her leg but kept it there, the girl in front of her kept doing it, faster and a little harder, megan started to squirm all over form the both of us tickling her. She had had enough and got up and sat on my lap to get away form the female foot tickler. Wrong move. I grabbed a hold of her tiny ankle and started to tell her about the "Babinsky test" i had learned about in exercise andmotor behaivior last semester. She bit theline and asked, "what is it? can i pass the test?" She was interested, the movie was a distant thought, i had her going. So i told her to let me drag a finger from her tiny soft edible(i didnt say that, just describing) heel up to her toes. She said it will tickle wont it, well yeah, thats the point, test your reflexes so to speak. So i did it and she jerked her foot. I said i think i better try i few more times to make sure she was ok. And just tickled her sift sole up and down in between her toes and all over her arch. I was starting to sport osme wood and since she was in my lap i didnt want to go there, just wouldnt have been very cool, especially in front of a bunch of teammates. So i stopped ticklingmegans foot, gave her ribs a quick poke and then told her it was time for my back rub. She went right to work and get some tickles in on me in the process. Oh, to be there once again. I stil see her often, still friends. And she is still drop dead gorgeous. True story. If anyone wants more let me know. I dont think i am very good at it, i dont know. Enough detail? Too much detail? Too much "before the story starts bullshit?"

Great story my friend. I'm sure I speak for most when I say keep them coming.

one cheerleader to another?

:p
I thought it was cute~you should share more...
XOXO

what college was this yjgfn?? was it Toledo or BGSU..cause..i want to be a Falcon..or a Buckeye..

Well naval..........lets just say i was a flash.

yjgfn said:
Well naval..........lets just say i was a flash.

ahh ha! Kent State! i seen you were from nw ohio..didnt think about you going there! My friend just went to KSU, hes now a Golden Flash. Kent read, Kent write, Kent spell(just added over the misspelling of the diplomas last year!), Kent State! lol..i just had to do that!

Yeah navel, and " Its a drinking town with a football problem." HEard that one too, but they have actually been pretty good for the mac the past couple years.

that they have..and my friend said the girls are gorgeous too..so if you say you tickled a hot girl..i believe you 110%!! way to be yjgfn!~Jeff

P.s. A kid who works with me..goes back there every thursday just to party!

Well thursday night usually is the party night in kent. Check out "Glory Days" Two of the bartenders were partners of mine when i was in school. Hot as hell. And ticklish. I have a story about one of them, long dark hair, great legs. Maybe that can be story number two, even though it happend my second year on the team.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back