• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interrogation of Jessica Alba(Dark Angel)

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
As the scene opens we see Max in the room in a pair of stocks with her hands tied behind her back. As Max is struggling to get free in walks a man. "Hello Max" the man says with a grin. "What do you want with me?" Max asks. "Just a little information" the man says as he sits down at Max's feet. "What kind of information?" Max asks. "Where are your friends?" the man asks. "I don't know" Max says and looks away from the man. "I am sorry to here that" the man says. The man starts to untie her boots and takes them off and removes her socks. "Wow, such soft feet Max" the man says as he runs his finger down the sole of Max's foot. Max flinches and squirms alittle, "Oh, are we ticklish Max?" the man asks. Max just ignores the man.

"So, Max, have you seen your friends lately?" the man asks. "I don't know what friends you are talking about" Max responds and looks away. "Ok,I see we are going to have to do this the hard way" the man says. The man start's tickling both of Max's feet at the same time. Max starts to squirm and laugh. "HAHAHA I don't know where they are!" she says through a giggle. "You don't know? Well that's not the right answer Max!" the man says. The man reaches down and pulls out a paintbrush and starts tickling the bottom of her feet with it. Max can now not contain herself and breaks out in laughter and starts squirming "hahahehehe" and is now watching what the man is doing.

The man continues running the brush up and down the bottoms of Max's feet "HAHAHAHAHAH OHPLEASESYOOP it tickles so much!" Max shrieks. "Oh is Angel ticklish?" the man taunts before tickling her feet with his fingers. "HAHAHAHA OHHHPLEASE!" as Max is laughing loudly and squirming all over the place "STOP PLEASE!!" "Where are your friends?" the man asks. "I don't know!" Max says through the giggles. "Well, not a good answer" the man says. As he reaches down and pulls out an electronic toothbrush and starts running it under Max's toes. "OOOOOOOOOOSTOP HAHAHAHAHAHA" Max is now laughing uncontrollably.

"Well, Max", the man say's, "Where are your friends?" "I don't know!!" Max responds now she is covered in sweat because she is getting pretty heated. The man takes the toothbrush and starts running it inbetween her toes. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHSTOP I can't stand it PLEASE HAHAHAAHAHA!" Max is now laughing so hard she is crying. "Please quit I beg you" Max pleads. "Your friends, Max!" the man says. "Haven't seen them!" she squeals. The man continues his assault on her toes for about a half hour non stop. All the while Max is squealing and thrashing about.

"Max",the man asks, "your friends--where are they?" "Haven't seen them!" Max responds just not as confident this time. "Well, that is not the answer" the man says. The man moves closer and begins licking the bottoms of Max's feet. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHSTOOOOOOOP!" Max squeals as the man licks up and down the soles of her feet. "HAHAHAHAHOOOOOHHHHH I can't stand it!!" she squeals. "Your friends Max?!" the man asks. Max can't respond she is almost exhausted. The man then start's to lick and suck each toe individually. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHSSSSTOOOOPPPPPPPP!!" Max screams as she flails about the best she can as the man continues to suck her toes and then goes back to licking her soles.

"No more No more!" Max begs "HAHAHAHAHEHEHEOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTOOOOOP" but the man is relentless licking her soles and sucking her toes. "Well, Max...?" the man says. "I don't know" she says through her laughter and tears. Then, the man starts licking her arches and Max is done then she letss out a scream and a loud laugh and passes out.The man just sit's back and waitss.To Be Continued.

Last edited by a moderator:
great story man! I fixed some spelling errors and stuff, I hope you don't mind. And I changed the name from angel to Max, as that's what it is in the show :)

Suggestion.....

Awsome story so far pal, umm now that you have written that Max is passed out. Why don't you have your villian strip her, blindfold her, and have her in part two placed into a dungeon where he can utilise other tickling instruments apon her to find out where her friends are, and dude keep Max re-
plieing that she dosen't know.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back