• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office PT 6 (F/F, FF/F Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
First of all, Thank You to all those that responded to my last installment (or any other story I have posted). I noticed that for the last installment of this story, both the views and the amount of comments I got back were down from the ret of the series. I think this may, in part, be due to the length of the story. Still, I enjoyed part 5, and liked writing it. If you haven’t check it out, and want to, here is the link (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47411) Still, this story should stand on its own.

The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story. Here now is part 6.

The four women met in the building’s conference room to continue on with their battle. Each of the beautiful women who worked in the building (each for a different company) had begun acting a little more catty towards each other. What had started out as a friendly competition, was turning into quite the challenge. Each lady viewed the battle as an attempt to prove her superiority, and to prove her company the better company. For me, this was turning in to quite the spectator sport.

The rules had evolved over the months and as each battle progressed. The idea was to sexually dominate your opponent and to force her to have so many orgasms, she would have to admit defeat and beg her opponent to stop bringing her off. To aide the women in their task, each had taken to the idea of tickling. It was a way to subdue the other woman, to force her to do certain things, to make her body more sensitive to sexual arousal (and vice-versa), and to “punish” your opponent for a while, after she had given up.

In the previous battles, Kristin the petite brunette had bested Nancy, the statuesque blonde in two out of three matches to claim victory. Now Kristin had been challenged by Heather, a stunning redhead. Heather beat Kristin in there first battle, a garter belt match, with Nancy surprising Kristin and helping Heather. Kristin had demanded a rematch and beat Heather in a second garter belt match. Again, Nancy had attempted to help Heather, but this time, Kristin had enlisted the help of Heather’s twin sister, Jennifer. Jennifer looked exactly like Heather, except instead of having red hair, she was a blonde. The two sisters had developed quite the sibling rivalry, and Jennifer was all too happy to help.

Following that battle, the women signed a contract for a double garter belt match, with no outside interference, and that was to take place this night. The rules were pretty simple. Heather and Jennifer would be “hooked” to each other. Heather was wearing black fishnet stocking, with a red garter belt and red panties and bra. Her garter belt was hooked to the white nylons Jennifer was wearing. The white nylons smoothed Jennifer’s legs quite nicely and brought out the light color of her hair. The white nylons matched the white garter that Jennifer was wearing, framing her beautiful pussy and ass, being covered by a black pair of panties and a black bra. Jennifer’s white garter was hooked to Heather’s fishnet stockings. The two started in one corner of the room.

Meanwhile, Nancy and Kristin were hooked to each other in a separate corner of the room. Nancy was decked out in baby blue, her bra and panties, her nylons and her garter. Meanwhile, Kristin was all in purple. Again, each woman’s garter was attached to the other woman’s nylons.

Nancy and Heather were a team and Jennifer and Kristin were a team. The first woman to give up, admitting she was sexually dominated, would lose the “match” for both people on the team.

The participants were ready to start. Nancy and Kristin engaged in a test of strength. With Nancy having a height advantage, Kristin tried to neutralize this by gently sucking on Nancy’s neck. Nancy countered by sucking on Kristin’s neck. Somehow, Nancy managed to free her hands while this was going on. She gently ran the fingers on her left hand up and down Kristin’s right leg. The nylons were making her more ticklish then usual. “AHAHAHAHA,” she laughed.

As Kristin was laughing, Nancy began running her right hand over Kristin’s panty covered pussy. Up and down her fingers ran, going from top to bottom. She started off in a slow, teasing motion, but then picked up a little speed. Every so often, when Nancy’s fingers were directly over Kristin’s pussy opening, Nancy would push one finger in, gently penetrating, while still keeping her fingers outside the purple material of Kristin’s panties. It wasn’t long before Kristin experienced the first orgasm of the competition. “OH MY GODDDDDDD, NOOOOOOO!!!,” she screamed.

Nancy now slipped one of her fingers inside the panties and worked it directly over the brunette’s vagina. While she was doing this, she continued to tickle Kristin’s nylon. After cumming, Kristin was even more sensitive to Nancy’s tickles. “AHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEAHAHAAAAA,” she laughed, closing her eyes and trying to shut out the pain. Nancy had a huge smile on her face.

While Nancy was bringing Kristin off, Nancy’s partner, Heather, was doing quite well again her twin. Heather had actually done some reading up on pressure points, and unbeknown to Jennifer, had been practicing. As a result, Heather was able to grip her sister around the shoulder blades, that actually prohibited Jennifer from moving. With this done, she worked her other hand over to Jennifers hips and ribs. First she squeezed the hips. Heather wanted to jump ten feet straight up, but she couldn’t move. “AHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA,” she screamed.

“Hey, sis,” Heather said, “did you know Mom and Dad told me you were born without one of your ribs. I never believed them, but I always wanted to check. Lets find out.” With that, Heather began tickling each rib, counting as she went. “one… … twoooo… … threee,... …” Heather counted very slowly, elongating each number as she counted.

“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOO!” screamed Jennifer, who still couldn’t move. Her sister was in no mood to show any mercy and now began tickling Jennifer’s shapely ass. First it was one ass cheek that got the spider tickles, then it was the other cheek that got harder tickles, then it was pushing the material of her panties into her ass and working her tickling finger’s over the crack of Jennifer’s ass.

Jennifer was a blithering, laughing mess. “NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH, HEHEHEEEEHEHEEHEHE, HHOOOOHOOHOHOOOO,” she laughed. Heather was completely dominating her sister.

Meanwhile, Kristin and Nancy were trading orgasms. It seemed that each time one climaxed, and she would expect her to be more vulnerable after cumming, the other somehow manged to get a measure of revenge. After Kristin was forced to cum the first time, and Nancy continued to work her fingers over the brunette’s nylons and pussy, Kristin shut out the pain/pleasure and brought both of her hands to Nancy’s vagina. One hand went in a twisting motion, imitating a person screwing in a light bulb. This led to the inside of both upper legs being tickled, as well as her pussy being tickled. With her other hand, she managed to pull off Nancy’s bra and tickle her tits, paying special attention to the nipples.

After Nancy came, she managed to go back on the offensive, pulling Kristin’s panties apart at the bottom. This left them hanging around her waist, but in effect, turned them into crotchless panties. Nancy then worked one hand over Kristin’s ass, forcing her to laugh uncontrollably. “HAHAHAHAWHOOOOWHOOOOO, NYAHAHYHAYAPAAHAOA,” she laughed. While she was laughing from having her ass tickled, Nancy’s other hand was gently splitting Kristin’s pussy lips and a finger was diving inside. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, all doing their magic, all making her cum yet again.

Once again, after a mind blowing orgasm, Kristin went back on the attack. Kristin began sucking on her blonde opponents tits. She would suck on one, then the toher, then back to the first. “MMMMHMMMM, YEAH,” was about all Nancy could say.

Then Kristin treated Nancy’s panties the same way hers had been just a little earlier ago, pulling from the bottom and turning them into crotchless panties. Then her fingers started tickling Nancy’s pussy lips. She couldn’t hold out very long, and she screamed as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm.

Nancy returned the favor by removing Kristin’s bra and tickling one breast while sucking on the other, until Kristin experienced another orgasm. Back and forth the two ladies went like this, neither able to claim a real advantage.

The same could not be said for Heather and Jennifer. Heather was still wearing her bra and panties, she had not been tickled. She had released her nerve holds now as they had already done the damage, allowing her to tickle Jennifer. Jennifer’s panties had been pulled down as far as they would go, her bra had been ripped off, and she had suffered a number of orgasms. As a result, her body was highly ticklish and Heather was working it hard, making sure to tickle it in every spot. Her ribs got plenty of attention, her feet, in between her underarms and heather couldn’t help but dart her tongue in and out of Jennifer’s navel.

“NOT THE BELLY BUTTION, HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHA,” laughed Jennifer. Heather just kept on attacking and Jennifer kept on laughing. Still, she was managing to hold out. She did not want to forfeit, and lose the match for her team.

What happened next is very difficult to describe but I’m going to try hard as it was one of the most fascinating and erotic things I’ve ever witnessed. Having previously had her panties turned crotchless, and being exhausted, Nancy pulled Kristin forward. The move put Nancy on her back and forced Kristin into a kneeling position, a dominant position, over Nancy’s body. I thought what ever Nancy was trying to do had backfired. I was wrong.

Nancy pulled Kristin into a position that had her ass slightly higher than the rest of her body and her head down, almost as if she was praying, kind of like in a modified doggy style position. If she was smart, she would have been praying. Heather, meanwhile was tickling her sister and pushing her twin towards Nancy and Kristin. Heather was tickling Jennifer real hard, working her ribs, counting each one and squeezing it to, get her close to the other combatants. Sometime, she barked orders at her darker haired sister, telling her to move her ass towards the other combatants. Sometimes, Heather just took advantage of Jennifer’s weakened state, as a result of the tickling, and just pushed her where she wanted to be.

As Jennifer continued to scream “OHOHOHOHO,” Heather kept tickling relentlessly and ultimately managed to push the dark haired beauty, Kristin’s teammate, so Jennifer’s head was underneath Kristin’s body, her mouth just inches from her teammate’s vagina. Heather’s head, meanwhile was above Kristin’s ass, just inches away from her delicious body. It was as if the twins had sandwiched Kristin’s body between them, each twin having access to one of Kristin’s orifices.

Heather put one hand inside her sister’s armpit and began tickling really hard. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA,” screamed Jennifer.

“Hey, sis,” screamed Heather, over Jennifer’s laughter,” I’m going to really increase the pressure and tickle harder unless you do what I say. I want you to work your tongue over Kristin’s pussy. Work it in and out and all around. Make sure to pay special attention to her clitoris, and pouting pussy lips. And, while you are doing that, use your fingers to spider tickler her legs. If you do this properly, I will ease up on tickling you and concentrate my efforts more on tickling Kristin as well. If, however, you try and go easy on her, I will stop tickling Kristin and put all my energies into torturing you.”

What could Jennifer do? She was exhausted and “laughed out”. She wanted, no, she NEEDED a break, and she knew how vicious her twin could be. The thought never entered her mind that Heather was only kidding. Jennifer quickly obliged.

Upon feeling her teammate’s mouth on her vagina, Kristin screamed, “JENNIFER, NOOOOOO!! AHAHAHAHAHA, NOOAHAHAHAAAHNOAAAAHAHOHOHEHEHEHE, DON’T HAHAHAHA DO THISHEHAHAOHHA.” The laughter started as Jennifer began spider tickling her legs. Kristin was a beat woman. She knew it and she was defeated not just because of the physical torment and enjoyment, but because her opponents were playing mind games with her and had psychologically beaten her. The person who was supposed to help her was now one of three people working against her.

One of three? Well, yes. What was happening was, while Jennifer was eating Kristin’s pussy and tickling her, Heather began eating out Kristin’s ass. Her tongue worked its way in between Kristin’s ass checks. First it wiggled it’s way around the inside of the sensitive checks and then her tongue began darting in and out of Kristin’s asshole, pushing deep inside. She kept alternating between the deep thrusts of her tongue and the gentle licking just inside the fleshy checks. And, while her tongue worked inside Kristin’s ass, her fingers tickled the outside of her asscheeks. While Jennifer was told to use soft strokes, spider tickling motions, Heather was using more forceful strokes. The combination of both made it hard for Kristin to concentrate. Her breathing was hard and she was trying to adjust to two different tickling sensations while two of her “holes” were being treated to a tongue lashing.

Heather, of course, was only using one of her hands to tickle Kristin, as the other hand was tickling Jennifer’s armpit. She had lighten up, but she was continuing to torture her twin and getting a measure of revenge for the previous battle. The tickling sensation, kept Jennifer laughing, but she didn’t stop working her tongue on Kristin’s vagina. She knew if she stopped, or even reduced the pressure, Heather would turn up the tickling again her, and she didn’t want to endure that. Still, what was happening was Kristin’s pussy was muffling the sounds of Jennifer’s laughter. The muffled laughing against Kristin’s pussy caused an exciting “humming” sensation against it, going hand-in-hand with Jennifer’s tonguing.

As if this wasn’t bad enough for the poor brunette, who up until now had never lost two out of three matches to one of her opponents, Nancy was working on Kristin’s body as well. Nancy had pulled Kristin’s body forward in the first place, making sure her ass was sticking up. Still, Nancy and Kristin were attached at the garter and Nancy’s body was underneath Kristin’s. Nancy was working her mouth over one of Kristin’s boobs. Nancy tongue was circling around the orb, making sure to tease every inch of her tit flesh. She started at the bass of the breast and licked in circular motions, coming closer and closer to her nipple, but not touching it. Then Nancy licked from top to bottom, but still made sure not to touch the nipple. Finally, the blonde haired goddess gently bit on the nub, rolling it around ever so gently in her mouth, while flicking her tongue back and forth, pushing in to the nipple.

While Nancy’s mouth was working over one tit, her fingers were working over the other. They would push in with a slight touch and spider tickle for just a few seconds. Then, she would increase the force and run her fingers over Kristin’s nipples, in a torturous tickling motion. Then, she would ease up and go back to the spider tickling.

Kristin was helpless. The lower part of her body was experiencing two different types of tickling while her torso was only being tickled by one person, but in two different ways. While this was happening, her pussy, ass and tit all had a delightful sensation of a tongue running over them. The over stimulation that Nancy and Heather had experienced in the previous battle was now the same fate Kristin was forced to endure,

“OHHH, OH, AHHHHH,” she screamed as her body erupted in a violent orgasm. The treatment still continued, and Kristin’s body erupted in numerous orgasms, orgasms right on top of each other, orgasms at the same time, powerful orgasms, orgasms of all different types. All Kristin could do was moan. She wanted to give in, but she couldn’t even speak. After all, it wasn’t just the orgasms. Each time Kristin was forced to cum, her body became mo0re sensitive to the tickling, and the tickling didn’t cease. If she wasn’t screaming or moaning because of an orgasm, she was laughing hysterically. “AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHOHOHHHAWHWOOHWHOWHAHEHEHAHAHA.”

Kristin wanted to scream her surrender, but she was helpless. She was laughing and could not catch her breath long enough to submit.” AHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, AHAHAHAHAHAHA”. Her laughter went up another pitch. “MMM, AHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH,” she screamed again as her body experienced another orgasm. “AHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHO,” she continued to laugher in yet a higher pitch, as the tickling continued while she was experiencing all the orgasms.

Kristin was a sweaty mess. Her body was on overload. Still, she looked great. Seeing her cum so many times, seeing her completely beaten, hearing her laugh in higher pitch after higher pitch, was actually turning Nancy and Heather on. The tickling continued and again, in yet a higher pitched tone, Kristin screamed/laughed, “HEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE, HOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO, HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA.”

After keeping this treatment up for a very long time and forcing Kristin to experience in one day more orgasms than she had had in her entire life up to that point, (and if it wasn’t, it sure felt that way to Kristin,) Heather and Nancy eased up a little. They kept tickling, but they did ease up, giving Kristin a chance to suck in some much needed air. I think they wanted to keep going but they were so turned on, they couldn’t wait to get each other alone in a room to “celebrate” the victory.

Once the two eased up, Kristin screamed, “NOOOOOO MOREHAHAHAHAHAHA, GODDDDDD, I CAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE ANY MOREHEHEHEHE.” Immediately Jennifer stopped tickling her partner, and the tongue ceased to dart in to Kristin’s vagina.

This actually made Heather and Nancy angry. “We tell you when to stop, not Kristin.” Since you stopped, now you are going to have to pay. We want you to go back to working your tongue over Kristin’s pussy. While you do that, we are going to tickle you. We will tickle you until you make her cum. The quicker you make her cum, the sooner your torment will stop.”

With those instructions, Nancy unhooked her garter from Kristin’s panties. Nancy positioned herself by Jennifer’s right foot, while Heather was by the left foot. They both began to spider tickle her feet. Jennifer quickly began working her tongue back into Kristin’s vagina, hoping to make her cum quickly, thus ending Jennifer’s torment. The only problem was every time Kristin was close, Heather and Nancy increased the tickling sensation, digging their fingers hard into the soles of Jennifer’s feet. The move forced jennifer to laugh so hard, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA”, it shattered Jennifer’s concentration and forced the blonde to stop her muff diving. Once Kristin had cooled off a little bit, Heather and Nancy would ease up on the foot tickling, allowing Kristin to go back to her cunnilingus. This went on for a full 30 minutes, with Kristin cumming nearly a dozen times before Heather and Nancy “allowed” Jennifer to finish her off.

The victors of the battle were Nancy and Heather. The problem was now no one was really happy or convinced as to who the better woman was. Kristin was furious at Jennifer. While she may have understood why Jennifer turned, and she might have even done the same thing if the tables were turned, Kristin was focusing on the fact that she didn’t submit until it turned into a 3 on one battle.

Jennifer, for her part, was angry at Kristin because it was after all Kristin who submitted, losing the battle for both of them. Again, while Jennifer knew she would probably also give up in a similar situation, she focused on the fact that she didn’t. Jennifer lost only because Kristin couldn’t take it.

Heather in the meantime was gloating about how she had beaten Kristin two out of three times and how she was a better woman. Nancy felt she was entitled to some of the credit as Heather wouldn’t have won without the blonde’s help. Heather felt that Nancy had already lost 2 out of 3 matches to Kristin, proving that it wasn’t Nancy who deserved the credit, but Heather who deserved the credit for beating Kristin.

In the end, the four decided to settle their differences with a tournament of sorts. Each woman would take on the other three women in separate battles, for a total of 6 battles (Kristin vs. Jennifer, Kristin vs. Heather, Kristin vs. Nancy, Jennifer vs. Heather, Jennifer vs. Nancy, and Heather vs. Nancy—I think I got them all). The woman that had the most victories would come in first place, the woman with the second most victories would be in second place, etc. In the event of a tie, which ever woman won the head-to-head competition would claim sole possession of that position.

The matches would be tickling, sexual domination matches and would have to be one-on-one matches. However, each woman was allowed to bring a bad of tricks to the battle to use as she saw fit. After the tournament was over, the woman who came in first place would have an hour with each of the other combatants to “tickle torture” or tease each one as she saw fit. In addition, the loser would have to subject her self to an hour of “torment” from each of the other participants (thus the winner actually got a total of two hours with the loser).

All women agreed to these rules, and each was looking forward, and ahead to her next battle.

-The End-

Great tale! Never cease, 3rd best series of all time maybe, after ticklish nerd and tickling on the Road, although MC has written a good series or two.
LOve,
Anna and Heather

wonderful...keep'em coming

it's an excellent series...i can't wait to read the rest!!!! hope it won't be too far away. this one was awesome!!!! so were the rest but still...WOW

this was another good one. my question is, why cant i be the guy to actually witness this in real life? i would lose my mind...

Thank you to all who commented, it really does mean a lot to me. Anna and heather, I am glad to see you are still here. When I read your post, "The return of the One, Extreme F/f and spanking", and it talked about posting something on your yahoo site (and I couldn't access it), I misinterupted what the post meant. I thought you were indicating you were "leaving" this site. i'm glad that is not the case. As for possibly third best series ever, this is high praise, and I appreciate your comments.

Ravis, thank you for the vote of confidence.

And, Primetime, what can I say. I'm guessing that I am like most "authors" who write fiction on this board, where the stories are actually what you would like to see happen. The people are losely based on women I have worked with over the years, or who have worked in the same office building I'm in. When I see certain people paired together, these stories are the images my mind congures up. I enjoy putting the stories together and with your permission, as you were kind enough to allow me an appearance in your series, I'd love to "repay" the debt and have you in my series.

Lastly, just so you know, I really was not complaining about the lack of "hits" to the last story. It's just that I am new at this writting stuff and I am trying to see what works and what doesn't work. My thinking was the last chapter of this story, despite being one that I really enjoyed, I think was just a little too long for some of the people at this site. Just my take.

Once again, thank you to everyone who responded to this story, or any of my posts.

Sorry it took us so long to reply, things have been very hectic here!
First we should let you know the site was wrongly entered!!! We can be really silly sometimes and not just Heather! HEY! Sorry babe for once, I wanted to say something like that! You're forgiven angel! Thanks babe! Anyway our site is called: [email protected]>
We also having another called http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklestories45 or [email protected]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklereadingohyeah

It's just easier to post our stories, then writing them since all that clipboard, plus with yahoo it means more people view it, plus you know, makes both of us less anxious about reviews or posts cause we can't get any, thus making us less insecure about the lack thereof. Translated every writer in this Forum deep down needs feedback. This way, we don't need to worry.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.P.S As for leaving the forum, not going to happen. We may stop writing stories for all but requests, but we would not leave! We might miss a story or series like this and that would be sad! CTft2001, girl, you got the word, so don't forget to praise others. Cause Everybody needs/wants Feedback!!!!!!!

P.P.P.S There is no such thing as a story that is too long on this forum! Often the problem is too short!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back