• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Las Vegas

ShyInVegas

Are there many forum members that live in Las Vegas? Just curious..

I wanted to be the first to reply

though I am not exactly there.. I am close :)

Adam:devil: :devil: :devil:

There are actually two tickling BUSINESSES in Vegas, and several people too shy to post to this, as well.

It's also an easy meetin' place for anyone lookin' t'play on holiday. EVERYWHERE has a cheap trip to Vegas... ;)

MTJ Publishing
PO BOX 35966
Las Vegas, NV 89133-5966

...from their website.

Cool folks runnin' both businesses. No, they ain't givin' me anything to say so, either.

There's others in Vegas who're just too shy to speak up, apparently, 'cause I've heard from more than you two and those two. It's not uncommon for folks to be a bit shy. *shrug*

Happens.

dvnc

Sorry all..

Please disregard my post on here.. I got burned pretty bad by someone I trusted on this forum and I dont really want to have much more to do with it.. Best of luck to you all.

Oh wow!

Im sorry to hear that! If ya ever want to talk about it i would be more then happy to lend you an ear... my email is [email protected]
Once again! Sooooooo sorry!

what happened

i am sorry shy, i would like to know what happened, most of the people here are great, there are some scumbags but dont let that bother you.
if you want to talk or yell at someone email me and i will listen
i used to be a bartender, thats a shrink without the degree
take care
snips

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back