• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lesson

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
After a little encouragement, I have decided to post this. It is the first, and only tickle-fetish story I have ever written, and I have not shared it with many people. I sincerely hope no one will be offended by it, for it is based on more extreme, non-concensual tickling. I hope at least a few of you enjoy it :)

THE LESSON

Samantha checked her hair and make-up in the bathroom mirror one last time before entering her bedroom to select an outfit to wear. Dylan would be there to pick her up in 30 minutes, and she wanted to look just perfect for him. She browsed through her closet, biting her lip and frowning at most of the selections. Then she remembered the new dress her roommate bought just 6 days ago. Her roommate was known for buying an outfit to wear only once, then tossing it aside to be forgotten about. Since she had worn it the night she purchased it, Samantha was willing to bet it had been washed and hung back in the far corner of her closet. She walked into her roommate’s bedroom and started flipping through the closet, searching for the dress she knew would be just perfect for what she had planned. Samantha smiled as she saw the familiar fabric hanging towards the left side of the closet. She quickly pulled it out and ran back to her own bedroom to try it on. The dress was simple, but very effective. It was a red satin tank dress, form fitting with a long skirt and a slit on the side that came so far up, it would have revealed her panties. Had she been planning to wear panties, that is. But for what she had in mind this evening, no undergarments would be required. Tonight was the night she was going to make Dylan hers. She put the dress on, and stepped in front of her full-length mirror to examine the finished product. She smiled at herself seductively, knowing there would be no way Dylan would be able to resist her. Samantha was attractive, and she knew it. With her long cascading blonde curly hair, bright green eyes, and perfect 36C-24-34 figure, she could have just about any man she wanted. And that man was Dylan. She starting thinking about the first time
she met him........

It was at a party hosted by one of her co-workers. She spotted Dylan as soon as she entered her friends house. He was standing by the bar in the living room, wearing perfect fitting Levi's, a white turtleneck, and a black leather jacket. She decided she needed a drink and stepped up to the bar along side of him. She smiled sweetly and began to make small talk about the weather and the party. It wasn't long before they excused themselves to a quieter location on the back porch, and got into a more in-depth conversation. They found that they had so much in common, and shared many of the same goals and desires. Before they knew it, four hours had passed. Dylan then said something that Samantha was hoping not to hear. He was married. Before she could excuse herself to ponder why all the good ones are always taken, he took her hands into his and looked her in the eyes. He paused for a moment before saying that although he had always believed in faithfulness, he could not deny the emotions he felt from just one evening with her. And he did not want to walk away that night wondering what could have been. He looked down at the ground for a moment, then met her eyes again, and said "I want to get to know you better. Would you, by chance be willing to overlook the fact that I am married, and join me for dinner next Friday evening?" Samantha felt her stomach flip as she smiled and accepted the invitation.

That was 3 months ago. Tonight would be their 8th date, and she had already decided that she wanted to spend her life with this man. She knew he felt the same, but was afraid to break the commitment he had made to his wife. Samantha's smile then turned into a frown as she thought about the woman Dylan married. She was very pretty, and owned a successful massage parlor and spa. But she was also a very dominating and angry woman. Dylan deserved so much better.

The sound of the doorbell snapped Samantha back into reality. She reached under her bed and found a shoebox containing her red leather pumps, and quickly put them on. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror one more time before running down the stairs to greet Dylan. She opened the front door, and felt her heart flutter for a moment. Dylan stood there holding a dozen red roses, which he almost dropped upon seeing her. "Wow, you look fabulous!" he exclaimed. Samantha smiled and blushed slightly, as she replied "You don't look so bad yourself.” She then took the flowers inside and found a large vase. Filling it with some water, she gingerly placed the roses inside. Then she stepped outside and into the arms of Dylan. He opened her door, and assisted her into the passenger side of his car. He walked around the rear of the car and hopped behind the wheel. He kissed her softly before starting the car and pulling out into the busy city street.

Dinner was fabulous, and afterwards they decided to go dancing for a while. After a few slow dances, and a few more drinks, they agreed to go someplace private. "My wife is out of town for a few days visiting relatives. We could go to my place if you would like?" Dylan said. Samantha smiled and said, "That would be wonderful". With that they left the club and began the long drive to Dylan's house. He lived out on the far outskirts of town. There were no houses within a mile of his estate. They entered the house and made themselves comfortable in the living room. After a few moments, the passion began to get to hot for the nearby fireplace, and Dylan carried Samantha up to his bedroom. They spent the entire night making love over and over again. Sometime around 5am, they both drifted off to sleep.

When Samantha woke around 10am, Dylan was not in bed with her. Since they were in the middle of nowhere, she did not feel a need to put any clothing on. She crawled out of bed and went in search of Dylan. When she got downstairs, she did not see any sign of him. She entered the kitchen, and found a note on the table. It said "Good morning beautiful. I am downstairs working on a surprise for you......meet me in the basement when you wake up". It was signed Dylan. Samantha smiled to herself and tried to imagine what the surprise could be. She went to the basement doorway and saw a light on at the bottom of the stairs.
"Dylan?" she said, but there was no answer. She figured he must be so wrapped up in her surprise that he didn't hear her. She slowly descended down the staircase and walked towards the room that had the light on. Just as she stepped through the doorway, she felt someone grab her from behind! She started to scream, but a handkerchief, soaked in chloroform, covering her mouth quickly muffled it! She fought to break free, but in a matter of seconds, everything faded to black.........

When Samantha came to, the first thing she noticed was that she had been gagged. Upon trying to remove the gag, she also realized that she had been firmly secured on a large wooden X-frame. She felt restraints at her wrists, elbows, chest, hips, thighs, and ankles. She could also feel that her toes had been tied and pulled back. She frantically looked around with tears in her eyes wondering who did this to her and what had happened to Dylan. She struggled to move, but the bonds held her tightly in place. She could not move an inch in any direction, much less consider escape. After a few moments, she heard footsteps. A female’s voice said "Oh wonderful! You are awake." Samantha turned her head towards the voice to see Monica, Dylan’s wife, standing there in a halter-top and shorts. Samantha tried to scream, but to no avail. Monica smiled and said, "We are in the middle of nowhere, sweetie. No one is going to hear you or find you out here." Samantha feared what Monica had planned to do to her. She started to wonder what had happened to Dylan again, when she heard a second set of footsteps entering the room. Her answer came very quickly. Dylan walked through the door and grinned down at Samantha. "How do you like my surprise, beautiful?" he remarked. Samantha gave Dylan a frantic and confused look, wondering how he could be part of this setup. "I bet you want to know why I did this to you", he said. Samantha nodded her head to the best of her ability. Dylan continued. "You see, my love, you need to be taught a very important lesson. It is not nice to hurt people the way you have. Do you remember Steve?" Dylan inquired. Samantha shuddered as she thought about Steve.

She had dated him for just over two years. They had debated moving in together a few times, but never actually did it. One day, her old high school sweetheart came back into town, and Samantha went out with him for old time’s sake. They ended up going much farther then she had intended to that night, but Samantha was glad they did. It made her realize that she was not ready to settle down yet and that Steve was not the right man for her. She knew there was more out there for her, and that she would never be happy tied down to Steve. She called Steve when she got home the next day and told him just that. He tried his hardest to talk her out of it, for he was desperately in love with her. She thought she could even hear him crying on the other end as he pleaded with her. Samantha didn't want to hear it, so she told him goodbye and hung up the phone. That was the last time she had talked to him.

The look on Samantha's face answered Dylan's question. He continued. "You see love, Steve is my best friend, and I do not like to see my friends hurt like that. You really broke his heart. I have never seen him so depressed. He was so in love with you, and you just tossed him aside when something else came along. Steve did not have the heart to make you pay for hurting him, so I decided to take it upon myself. I spent a long time trying to decide how I could make you pay for the hurt you caused Steve. Then one day, Steve was at my house, and we were sitting in the living room having a few drinks. Monica and I got a little silly, and started tickling one another on the couch. Steve's mood quickly descended as he watched us. When I noticed this I asked him what was wrong. He replied that he used to like to tickle you, but you had always hated it and pleaded with him to stop right away. He said it was too bad, because you were so extremely ticklish, and he would have loved to test it to its full extent just one time. But he never had that chance when you ran off without giving him even a second thought. At that moment, I knew I had found the tool for my revenge, and what a sweet tool at that. You see love, Monica has quite a strong tickling fetish, which is why she agreed to going along with all of this. She allowed me to make love to you, for she knew it was necessary to get you into this very situation you are in now."

Samantha struggled with all her might against the bonds. She could not believe what she had been just told!
She really thought Dylan was in love with her. He had been so loving in his caresses the night before, and the look in his eyes when he looked at her convinced her that he would have given anything to spend his life with her. Then her emotions switched to fear as she thought about what Dylan had just said about tickling. He couldn't honestly mean he was going to tickle her! Not while she was bound and helpless like she was at that moment! Ever since Monica was a little girl, she despised being tickled. She was hyper ticklish, and the slightest tickling touch sent her into hysterics. Samantha hated not being able to control every aspect of her life and body. And her ticklishness was the one thing she was not able to keep under her control.

Dylan stepped up to Samantha and removed her gag. "Any last words before you are submitted to your punishment?" he asked. Samantha weakly said "Why are you doing this to me! I was so in love with you, and I thought you felt the same! How could you hurt me and trick me like this?" Dylan smiled and replied "Now you know how it feels to have someone you thought cared about you turn on you and break your heart. I watched Steve go through it, and hated seeing him so crushed. But that damage has already been done. You can not change the past. However, I can change the future by assuring you never hurt anyone like that again!" With that, Dylan placed one fingertip on Samantha's tummy, and slowly circled her navel. Samantha stifled a giggle as she started yelling. "PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE! I WILL DIE IF YOU TICKLE ME! I AM WAY TO TICKLISH TO ENDURE SUCH TORTURE! PLEASE LET ME GO!" Dylan just laughed and said "Sorry my love. You need to be taught this lesson. Trust me, you will thank me a few years down the road from now." Samantha started screaming for help.

Dylan straddled Samantha's waist and looked at her smooth tan stomach. He poised all ten fingers over her abdomen and let them dance softly from one side to the other. Samantha burst out laughing instantly. "AAAAAHAHAHAAA STOP THAT! PLEEHEHEEEEEZZZ I C-CAN'T GO HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEH THROUUAUAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAA WITH TH-THISSSS! Dylan smiled as he wiggled his fingertips up around her ribcage. He tickled up the sides of her breasts, then down to her waist. Samantha thrashed about in her bonds, lost in hysterical ticklish laughter. " PL-PL-PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! EEEEEEEK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
NO!” Dylan paused for a moment to say, "Steve was quite right. You are extremely ticklish love." Samantha gasped for air. She was already flushed and small beads of perspiration were forming on her forehead. Dylan placed his fingers on her body again, this time with one hand on each of her underarms. "NO! NOT THERE PLEASE!!" she shrieked. He started to draw small circles on her creamy white skin and Samantha began bucking wildly. "OH GODAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOHHP! I CAN'T-T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAKE IT!"
Dylan increased his speed and pressure, skittering his fingers around madly and lightly scratching at her underarms. He tickled from top to bottom, never pausing. Samantha screamed and laughed and howled in agony. No more begging now......she could do nothing but laugh. "HEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEH
HEHEHEEEEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA". She snapped her head from side to side as tears started to trickle down her face. Dylan now let his torturous fingers leave her underarms to tickle back down her sides, occasionally digging into her ribcage lightly. Samantha thrashed and bucked so hard that the table actually started to scoot slightly across the floor. There was no stopping him now however. He tickled her across her belly, over her ribcage, up her sides, along her breasts, and back into her underarms. He would then repeat this trail, occasionally pausing and relishing one area or spot that released the loudest laughter and wildest reactions. Samantha gasped and wheezed to the best of her ability between laughs. It started to seem as if she couldn't laugh any more. But then he would hit a location that brought about a second wind of hysterical laughter. He kept this up for over an hour, never ceasing his tickling. Samantha could no longer laugh. She now just giggled quietly. She had stopped thrashing too. Her body was covered in sweat and her once tanned skin was now bright pink and tinged with purple. After a few minutes more, Samantha passed out.

When she came to, she found that she was still in the same position she was in before. For a moment, she thought she was alone too. But upon looking down towards her feet, she saw Dylan and Monica sitting there talking quietly. They looked at her and noticed that she had awakened. Dylan smiled and said, "Ah, you're awake. We may now continue with your lesson." Samantha was still weak from the first installment, and felt she would die for sure if she had to endure that again. "Please, no more. I can't take it. There must be another way to fulfill this need you have for punishment. Please! I will do anything, just don't tickle me anymore!” Dylan smiled. "There are many other ways to punish you love. Just none that are as fun as this one!" Samantha watched in horror as she saw Monica take a stool and place it down by her completely immobile feet. "NO! I BEG YOU! DON'T!" Samantha screamed. Her feet were the most ticklish spot on her body. She would rather jump off a building then have to endure her feet being tickle tortured! Monica held up her incredibly long and perfectly manicured fingernails for Samantha to see before she sat down on the stool. Samantha begged one more time, but was cut off in mid-sentence by a single nail gliding from her heel, up to her big toe. "I BEG OF YOU PLEASE DO NOTAAAAACKKK!" Monica grinned wickedly as she scratched her nails across the bottoms of Samantha's toes. "PL-PLEEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHEHE!" Monica grabbed a long stiff feather and started to saw it between each and every toe. Samantha about jumped out of her skin. She began cussing and swearing loudly between fits of laughter. Monica just clucked her tongue in disgust. "Shame on you. It is not wise to be so foul and mean while you are in such an undesirable position. You will pay for that potty mouth!" she said. Monica then dropped the feather and began an all out assault on Samantha's soles and arches. She gracefully and professionally scampered all ten nails from heel to toe, scratching at her arches, and dancing across the balls of her feet. Samantha screeched in despair. "NO!
HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEEHAHAHAHOHOAHAOHAOAHOAHAAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!
HEHEEEEHAAAHAHAHAHAOWWWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"
Monica leaned forward and added her tongue to Samantha's toes while she continued torturing her soles with her nails. She licked between her toes and nibbled lightly at the pads. She found that released the most desirable effect and stuck to it for a while. She softly bit the pad of each toe, while wiggling her nails frantically around Samantha's soles and arches. First the left foot, then the right. Alternating them gave one foot a break to regain ticklishness and sensitivity while the other was being tormented. Then she would go back to the fresh foot, and begin Samantha's torturous agony all over again. Samantha laughed and howled and screamed in laughter. "S-S-S-STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHP! HAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOO MOHOHOHORE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I C-C-CAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T!” She felt herself fading again, and it wasn't long before she lost consciousness once more.

It was dark when she awoke. She was physically exhausted and her lungs hurt from laughing so hard. No one was in the room with her, but within a few moments, she heard someone coming. Dylan entered the room carrying a plate. Samantha could smell food, and she realized how hungry she was. Dylan set the plate down next to her head on a small table, and put a morsel in front of her mouth. Under any other circumstances, she would have spit it right back in his face. But she could not deny the fact she was famished and thirsty, so she greedily accepted. Dylan hand fed her the whole plate, then placed a straw in her mouth. She drank down the whole glass of water, then slumped back on the frame. Dylan stood up, and grabbed a pillow. He placed it under her head and kissed her on the forehead. "We have finished for today. Now you should get your rest. You will need it for the final phase of your lesson tomorrow." Dylan got up and turned off the light, leaving Samantha in total darkness. She started to ponder what her fate would be tomorrow, but drifted of to sleep quickly from exhaustion.

It was light outside and the sun was creeping in through a small window in the cellar room she was in. Samantha's whole body ached from the struggles of the previous day, and she was still quite groggy. It was an hour or so before Dylan and Monica showed up at her side. "How are you feeling, love?" Dylan asked.
Samantha just whimpered. "Well, today you will be submitted to phase three of your lesson. Unfortunately, this will also be the worst of the three segments. We would like you to meet some friends of ours, Sammy."
Three beautiful girls walked through the door and smiled at Samantha. Dylan said "Sammy, I would like you to meet Christina, Jenny, and Heather. They are friends and employees of Monica's at the massage parlor. They will be assisting us in the final installment of your punishment." Samantha noticed the long fingernails on each one, and groaned quietly. Christina was a tall redhead, with a very slim build and a freckled face. Jenny was tall as well, but a little bit more voluptuous with long black hair. Heather was short and thin, with tanned skin and short curly brown hair. They all circled around her admiring her admiring her beautiful and extremely ticklish frame. Heather placed herself by Samantha's knees. Christina took up position behind Samantha's head. And Jenny straddled her waist as Dylan had done before. Then Monica and Dylan approached her feet, each choosing one and sitting down in front of the selected ped.
They all placed their hands on her body at once, and waited for the command from Dylan. Samantha knew that pleading would get her nowhere at this point, so she just gritted her teeth and hoped she survived.
Dylan nodded his head and she felt tickling sensations coming from almost every surface of her body. They all started out slowly at first, building tempo and pressure as they went. Samantha immediately felt as if she was in hell. She exploded with laughter instantly. Heather lightly squeezed and pranced her fingers over Samantha's knees and thighs. Jenny tickled all around her belly and ribcage, kneading and poking around, skillfully hitting every ticklish zone on Samantha's midriff. Christina wiggled her fingernails in and out of her underarms, down across her breasts, and back up. She scraped her nails over every inch of clean shaved underarm flesh. Dylan and Monica were hard at work each lost with their own hyperticklish foot. Monica was swirling her tongue in and out of Samantha's toes, while scratching at her arch and sole. Dylan was using a more relaxed but just as effective method of light rhythmic circles with his fingertips all around the bottom of his chosen foot, paying special attention to the arches and balls. He also was feathering her toes with the same stiff feather Monica had used the day before. It was much more then Samantha could tolerate. She felt her sanity slipping quickly. Never in her life could she have imagined such a horrific torture. She squirmed to the best of her ability and laughed herself into hysterics. "NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! *gasp* HAHAAAHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE
S-S-S-STOP PL-PL-PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! I-I-I C-CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CAN'T T-TAKEHEHEHEE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT!! NO-NO MORE!!". But they all continued to no avail. Samantha fought hard to catch her breath, but was fairly unsuccessful. Her whole body trembled and was drenched in perspiration. There was nothing in the world except for the endless tickling torture of 10 hands covering her body. She started to get light headed, and felt woozy. In her head, words incoherently bounced around. She forgot where she was and who she was......there was nothing but the tickling. Tickling tickling everywhere. She was fading fast and she knew it. Suddenly she heard a strange, but somehow familiar voice yelling from afar. She could hear "WHAT THE HELL IS GOI..........", then nothing as she passed out.

Samantha felt warm and comfortable when she awoke. She sat straight up and found she was clothed and covered with a blanket, lying on the couch in the living room. "What happened? How did I get here?" she said quietly to herself. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she instinctively screamed. "Shhh. It's okay now. You are safe." She turned around to see Steve standing there with a warm compassionate smile on his face. She jumped up and embraced him. Her eyes darted around for any sign of Dylan or Monica, but they were nowhere to be seen. "But how.....?" she asked Steve. He replied "I stopped to see Dylan and ask him if he wanted to go sailing today. The door was open, so I let myself in. As soon as I entered, I could hear your screaming from the basement. I recognized it as yours because it was the same kind of screaming laughter I had heard whenever I tickled you when we were dating. I rushed downstairs and saw what they were doing to you. You passed out as I entered the room. The three girls ran. They got away. Dylan and I scuffled for a while, but I got it all under control. They can't harm you now. Why don't you join me in the kitchen for something to eat?" Samantha was too groggy and tired yet to eat, but she graciously accepted the fresh coffee. She felt a lot better after two cups, and could feel her strength and sanity returning. She looked up at Steve and smiled. How could she ever have thought that this wasn't the right man for her. He was every bit as attractive as Dylan, and was a successful Architect. She knew then that she had made a desperate mistake in ever leaving him and hurting him the way she did. Before she could voice the emotions stirring inside her, Steve just put his finger over her lips and said, "I know honey. You don't have to say it". And with that he kissed her long and passionately on the mouth. Samantha wanted to stay like that forever, but Steve had other plans. he took her by the hand and led her towards the basement door. She froze in place and said, "I can't go back down there". Steve put his arm around her and said "It's alright. You will like this. They can't harm you now". She cautiously walked down the stairs and into the room where her torture had taken place. When she walked in, she was shocked, but thrilled to see Dylan strapped onto the X-frame the same way she had been just hours before. He was gagged and trying his hardest to scream through the mouthpiece. Samantha looked to her right to see Monica sitting on a chair, tied at her chest, hips, thighs, and ankles. Her hands had been restrained to a large hook in the wall high above her head. Gagged as well, she looked at Samantha with pleading eyes. They were both nude, and looked quite frightened. Samantha grinned from ear to ear witnessing this pleasant change in events. She walked over to Monica, and quickly tickled her left underarm. Monica let out a yelp and laughed. Samantha nodded her head approvingly, then walked over to Dylan. She smiled down at him the same way he had smiled down at her before speaking. "Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. You were right about one thing. I WOULD like to thank you. Not for that horrible torture you put me through, but for making me realize how much I do love Steve and how wrong I was to leave him. I also need to thank you for making me see what a despicable, low-life you are, and making me hate you enough to do what I am about to do." Dylan yelled and cussed through his gage. Samantha clucked her tongue and shook her head. "Such a potty mouth. You have been a very naughty boy and now you need to be taught a lesson. It is not nice to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong and decide other people's fate for wrongs they have committed! I am going to teach you how wrong that is, and you might even thank me down the road from now. Shall we begin your lesson?" Steve smiled at Samantha and walked over to Monica. He kneeled down in front of her and placed his hands on her bound, bare and extremely ticklish feet. Samantha straddled Dylan’s waist and poised her long nails over his belly. She grinned down at Dylan then nodded to Steve........

Great story, Mimi!

What can I say? I'm a sucker for happy endings! And by the way I wasn't offended in the least :D

Roderick

Terrific story, Mimi! I knew I'd love it, and I'm sure a lot of other TK folks, too. Please feel free to keep creating! And thanks for contributing. ;-)

Smiley

I did manage to read this one before but a very long time ago and where I don't remember. However it is a delight to rediscover this gem once again.

Many thanks!

BRAVO!

I think I'm in love.....

Mimi? OFFENDED?? Are you serious?!?!?!?!? That was in-freakin'-credible! The revenge factor is sweet. And you know me...you can't GET too sadistic...he he he...

Keep writing, as this piece was a Gem!***********

Holy Crap!!!!

What an awesome story! I also like the little twist at the end. And this is just a hobby? You should do this for a living. Hope to see something new from your soon. :)

Signed,
The Doll :p

Mimi

That was a great story -- Wonderfully written! Take care and hope to see more soon!! :cool:

-ed

Good work mimi and it certainly didn't offend me! Although I have a thing for foot tickling while the lee is in stocks, the X-frame and full body tickling works just fine. Keep it up (pun intended).

That was x-cellent!

What can I say about that very creative piece of art? Wel, it was absolutely fantastic :p ! I hope you continue your Tickl-escapdes, and continue doin what god put you on this earth to do, me! JK! I wasnt ofended at all (I just hope you werent, you are a girl, right?)
Well, thanxs again! And thanxs in Advanced for all the excepionally great storys we (the TMF Family) will uphold!

wow

i have to say i am jealous. mimi, u have humbled me, my dear. this tickling story was very well written, and i believe i can stand a few more from u. verrrry nice work. good luck on creating more.

Happily caught in a loop...

One good tickle turnabout deserves another...and another...I get the
delicious feeling those characters will never leave that basement.
Good, wicked wordsmithing. Thanks.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back