• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Puppies

I have some puppies for ya Drew, but boom is down at the moment so I will have to post them here later.....

(along with T's seal of approval)

Ray

pup0001.jpg

pup0002.jpg

seal1.gif

Would it be wrong to say i think the girl in drews pic is hot?

Those are great....ummm....puppies, Ray. But who is the gal biting her toe in your signature?

Drew

cosmo_ac said:
Would it be wrong to say i think the girl in drews pic is hot?

Thought you might enjoy that pic, Cos. I seem to recall a comment once along the lines of "The bigger, the better." lol

I don't think I've seen those pics before, Ray. DEFINITELY some to pass along to the King, as we'd mentioned. And I'm glad it meets with Tracy's SEAL of approval.

Ann

Nothin' quite like...

...petting appreciative puppies, I always say. Bow-WOW, baby! Ruff! :dog: :dog: pant pant pant pant pant HOWWWWWWLLLLL!!!

(oh yeah, and BTW... MAN! Wouldn't that TICKLE? I mean, come on! Really!)

TklDuo-Drew said:
Those are great....ummm....puppies, Ray. But who is the gal biting her toe in your signature?

Drew

Goldie Hawn....the younger years....:D

hehe, well, bigger doesn't mean better, but it certainly makes for pleasent eye-candy. Personally though, i think she'd make for a hell of a ler.

I can honestly say "I've seen everything" now! Sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing. I do find the gal with the puppies painted on her breasts attractive... and if only I were a cartoon character! The bubble blower ain't too bad... but that's gotta be trick photography.

Course she can, Ray ;) Watch, she doesn't even use her hands ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back