• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Sally's Ticklish Roommate" (m/f, mf/f)

Bert Blane

"Sally's Ticklish Roommate"

By Bert Blane

Sally couldn't believe how turned on she was. She'd been asleep in her bedroom when the sounds coming from her roommate's bedroom next to hers woke her. First, it was whispering, then giggling and finally a squeal and laughter as her roommate yelled, Stop, please stop tickling me Sally realized she must be in there with Josh, her boyfriend, and he was really giving her a run for his money.
Sally knew how ticklish her roommate Elaine was, and she also knew Josh loved taking advantage of her weakness, tickling her all the time. She'd often watch them play and wrestle while watching TV or listening to music; after a few drinks, Josh found Elaine's ribs irresistible and tickled her like crazy. Sally was pretty ticklish herself, and while growing up, she and Elaine had had tickle fights that lasted until one or the other of them begged for mercy. And more than once, Elaine and Josh had ganged up on her, held her down, and tickled her without mercy.
They'd wrestle her down onto her back and Elaine'd hold her hands over head while Josh tickled her highly sensitive stomach and ribs, sometimes putting his hands up under her blouse to tickle under her arms, coming close to her breasts. She'd try desperately to keep her clothes on, her short skirt down and blouse buttoned, but that was impossible, with the two of them tickling her everywhere, feeling their fingers all over her body, along her ribs, beside her breasts, under her arms, making her wriggle and kick to escape.
She tried to prevent her panties from showing or her bra from coming undone, but always in vain, as they held her firmly, a helpless prisoner of their long minutes of tickle torture. This always turned her on, though she always tried to hide it, sneaking off to bed early to play with herself when she got all wet and excited. She loved watching Josh tickle Elaine, though. And Sally always got a thrill watching them wrestle around like that, though usually, it only lasted a few minutes. This time, he seemed more serious, and the tickle torture went on and on as Elaine laughed and begged for mercy, asking him to stop. Sally listened, getting hotter all the time, as long minutes of tickle torture continued.
Please, stop, stop, Elaine begged, and Sally could imagine her chesty roommate, wearing just her tee shirt and panties, stretching out on the bed and kicking her long legs as her boyfriend kneeled over her, tickling her ribs, stomach, and underarms. During the summer, if Elaine was wearing her bathing suit, it wasn't uncommon during their wrestling matches at the beach for her large breasts to pop out of her top, which always pleased the guys they hung out with but embarrassed Elaine to death. She had a killer body, but didn't want everyone to see it. Or, if they were wrestling in the livingroom, for Josh to pull her shirt up over hear head and bare her chest before returning to his tickling. Sally knew he got turned on watching the heavy flesh of her roommate's full breasts bounce and jiggle as he tickled her mercilessly.
Oh, god, no, please stop, Elaine squealed, losing her breath with all her laughter while she tried to beg for mercy, but Josh was having none of it.
So you went skinny-dipping with the guys, did you?
Is that what this is about, Sally thought, remembering the night last week she and her roommate stripped down at the nude beach in front of the guys from school. They weren't alone, of course, all the girls were doing it, about a dozen cuties, stripping out of their miniskirts and short-shorts, tank tops and spaghetti top blouses, to strut around in their panties, topless, before stripping down altogether and mingling with the guys naked. All the girls liked showing off their fine bodies, firm breasts, long legs, and squeezable bottoms, and the guys formed a circle to watch each undress, a kind of innocent late adolescent strip-show. Then the girls all sat in a semi-circle, their legs crossed, showing their pussies to everyone.
Sally and her roommate both got pretty turned on, flushed and horny, especially when the guys ganged up on them and started tickling them like crazy For years, they'd had the reputation of being the most ticklish girls in school, and everyone, their girlfriends, babysitters, boyfriends and once, even their teachers, took advantage of that fact, tickling them mercilessly and placing them in all kinds of embarrassing situations, tickling out of their clothes, into putting on strip shows, once into touching themselves, something that really got out of hand at the beach when Elaine made herself come while everyone watched. But then, they both liked being seen naked in front of an audience. That's probably why he's mad, she thought. Though her roommate had tried to keep that a secret, her boyfriend must have found out and now was punishing her.
The laughter continued from the room next door and Sally, getting hotter and hotter listening and imaging what was going on in there, her hand slipped from her side down to her thighs, and then between her legs, stroking the smooth cotton fabric of her panties that covered her pussy. Tickling had always gotten her excited, and whether she was being tickled herself or watching as some of the guys ganged up on one of her girlfriends, giving her the full tickle torture, till she begged or mercy, Sally got that little tingling between her legs that she had now.
She thought about how hot she got, watching girls tickle each other. She always got a twinge watching Josh tickle Elaine, especially when she could see how hard it make him. Thinking about that and listening, she put her fingers inside the elastic of her panties and shimmied them down over her hips, raising her sweet bottom so she could remove her underwear and lie in bed naked from the waist down. Then, she wet her fingers with her lips and started stroking her clit, all the while listening to the merciless tickling her roommate was receiving from Josh.
So you like showing off your body, do you he asked.
No. Yes. Stop tickling, she almost screamed, through her laughter.
Well, I'll show you, he said, and the sound of her wrestling around could be heard.
Untie me, you bastard, her roommate screamed.
Not yet,: he said. First, I want to get some pictures for the guys.
No, Elaine screamed, and Sally could hear her roommate struggling against her bonds, trying to escape but to no avail.
Now Sally was really turned on. The idea that her little roommate lay just on the other side of that wall, naked and tied up, with her boyfriend taking pictures of her naked body, struggling, really got her hot.
I won't do it until you beg me, Josh teased, tickling her again and eliciting a squeal of laughter.
Oh no, stop, stop, Elaine gasped, please, I can't take it any more. No more tickling.
Is my little girl horny? Josh asked.
Stop, stop, yes, please, Elaine said, and Sally knew that she was smiling that flirtatious little smile of hers, maybe even opening her thighs a bit so Josh could see her hairy pussy waiting for him all wet and hot.
How about a picture as you come for me? he asked.
This send Elaine off again, no, no way, she screamed firmly, though her determination melted away as the tickle torture resumed.
Listening to all this make Sally crazy, and she stroked herself over and over until she came, quivering and gasping, one hand between her legs, the other fingering her nipples and squeezing her breasts.

Congratulations on your first post. Nice job. You need to keep writting.

Very good! Lots of hot dialogue, flashbacks, and descriptions. With her listening, it's like an audio adventure. She can't see what's going on, just hear the laughter, screaming, begging and teasing and drawing conclusions and imagining what's going on to turn her on further. I'd like a part two that shows more scenes from these two people's lives actually.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back