• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMORES PERROS--Review

db88

TMF Expert
I just rented Amores Perros at Blockbuster (I know Juggler was waiting for this one)- Yes, there is a foot tickling scene, involving a beautiful model after she's in an auto accident. She's really hot and plays a billboard model in the film known especially for her great legs. The scene takes place on a bed- her boyfriend is laying next to her and says, "First one to blink loses", and they stare at each other for a few seconds, then he slowly moves his hand down toward her foot making tickling motions with his fingers as the camera pans along with it, then he tickles her arch (briefly, of course, but it does last long enough to get a good look and her foot does respond nicely) then you see her eyes close and her face scrunch up as she laughs, and he says, "you lose, you lose!". He also continues tickling her for a few more seconds while she continues laughing but you can't see his hand or her foot; the view is from the side of the bed and you can see both of them clearly, but her foot and his hand are out of view. Also, you don't see her arch, as only the outside of her foot is visible during the scene. Would I recommend it? Sure- it's a mainstream foot tickling scene and the woman is beautiful, her foot responds and she laughs nicely and makes a cool expression. I don't consider it a *GREAT* scene (then again, I've seen so many, as most of us have, that my expectations are much higher than they were a few years ago!) Check it out.

Here's a link to a pic of the actress/model who plays Valeria in the film. Her name is Goya Toledo (in the pic her hair is much darker than it is in the film) http://www.goyatoledo.com/images/fotos/03n.jpg

later,

db

Hiya, db,

Thanx for your review of the scene from Amores Perros. Does sound like one worth renting, always glad to find a new mainstream scene.

jugglertx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back