• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ordering From The Special Menu - Part One M/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Ordering From the Special Menu (Part One)

Hannah sat at a table in the lounge off to the side of the restaurant as far from the clientele as possible during her measly 15 minute break rubbing her poor tired nylon clad feet. Having to work two shifts tonight was murder especially since she decided to try an experiment to see if she could generate some bigger tips.

By wearing a pair of very sexy shoes, more geared for evening ware than for a woman who needed to be on her feet for the better part of 8 hours, Hannah had hoped that the largely male business client crowd would take notice. Perhaps reward her generously with tips for the pain she endured by dressing a bit more flashy.

She had saved for months for these hot shoes and for the expensive nylons that now covered her well-shaped legs and pretty feet. Ahhhhh those shoes, open toed, open sides and exposed heels with thin spaghetti straps that revealed almost all of her beautiful feet and toes that were sheathed tonight in the silkiest, sheerest, shiniest black nylons she’d ever felt before.

The heels were only 3 and a half inches high but accented her tight ankles and muscular calves, which looked even more alluring in her new stockings. Unfortunately for Hannah she didn’t know that she’d have to work a double shift when she decided to try her little experiment.

As she kneaded her arches she giggled and flinched a bit when a lone fingernail lightly scratched the underside of her big toe. Embarrassingly she looked up and noticed a man staring at her. It wasn’t a lecherous stare but one that nonetheless sent shivers through Hannah’s entire being. He was staring at her feet.

Butterflies formed quickly in Hannah’s tummy as she began to think about one particular subject that enveloped her thoughts most of the time.

He was sitting alone at a table.

The room was crowded with patrons waiting for the last seating of the evening or just having a nightcap before leaving for home. He smiled at her and she immediately blushed wondering why she didn’t see him before and whether or not he saw her laugh when she tickled her own foot.

Hannah was insanely ticklish from head to toe. She thought for a moment about that very afternoon when she went for her manicure and pedicure and looking down at the candy apple red toe nail polish glistening like twinkling stars against a jet-black sky under the shiny expensive hose, she wiggled her toes wildly. Just recalling how much torture that pedicure was, sent a shiver down her spine!

Hannah’s feet were excruciatingly ticklish and she could barely contain herself as her pedicurist scrubbed at her heels and toe pads with a pumice stone. She almost went through the roof when she was asked if she was ticklish and soon afterwards felt five claw-like fingernails slowly raking her super sensitized and smooth silky foot bottoms.

As a child, Hanna was tickled by family members, friends, teachers, even strangers would poke her sides, tickle an armpit if it was exposed in front of them. People couldn’t resist tickling her bare feet if they happened to be in their path. Everyone seemed to know how ticklish she was. When she began dating, boyfriends immediately honed in on her ticklishness and would tickle her for hours from head to toe. While she always screamed and exclaimed how much she hated being tickled deep down inside her, a fire burned intensely whenever she even heard anyone even mention the word “TICKLE” let alone reach out to actually tickle her. She also found herself riveted to anyone else that was being tickled and would watch like a hungry voyeur as that person screamed and giggled while being tortured mercilessly, dreaming that it was she in their place. Even in the restaurant she fantasized about tickling, tonight even more so in her sexy shoes and hose.

Her uniform consisted of a simple white cotton blouse with very short sleeves and a black skirt, mid thigh length. The nylons and shoes, a far cry from the generic black flats and everyday pantyhose, added an element of excitement to the outfit. She felt sexy, tickly all over and each table she served stirred up new tickle fantasies as she saw the patrons sneaking a peak at her as she walked towards or away from their tables. She wondered what they were thinking. How would they tickle her? Where? How long?

With men who had tickled her in the past there was always an aura around a tickler that she seemed to sense. A hidden passion, a fun child-like demeanor that put her at ease yet a wild eyed glare that set every nerve ending of hers tingling wildly in anticipation of what was to come. Disappointingly she’d not experienced that feeling once over the long night until now with this mysterious man across the room although her theory about making more money did indeed work and the tip sizes had miraculously more than doubled!

“If only someone would design a comfortable high heel” she though.

TIKL2 a new Asian/Fusion restaurant was the place to be seen, critics praised the food, the artistic presentation, the atmosphere and the service. There was a buzz in the air and it was the restaurant of the moment. A spot for the who’s who about town with a waiting list for a table being 5 to 6 weeks long on weekends.

Hannah was poised to make some great money which she certainly could use being a university student on a tight budget.

But for some reason there didn’t appear to be one single tickler amongst the throes of patrons. Or maybe she was wrong?

Almost in a trance, still rubbing her sore foot bottoms she almost didn’t hear the comment directed her way.

“Tough night huh?” the gentleman in the lounge asked.

Hannah sighed “If only you knew!”

“Are you waiting for a table?”

“Yes!” he replied.”

“I’m Marcus”

“Oh Hannah is my name.”

Marcus got up slowly, walked over to Hannah and leaned down to shake her hand.

“Very pleased to meet you Hannah.”

His other hand was swinging by his side and as he bent over in front of her, his fingers lightly brushed against the slippery, stocking encased side of her foot. The fingernail of his index finger skittered over the smooth surface before he moved it away and looked into her eyes.

She jumped in her seat sputtering “ple-e-e-e-e-e-s-e-d too meet you too, heehee!”

Blushing, she put both feet down on the floor and hunted under the table for her shoes with her feet.

“Please don’t feel you need to put them on for my account Hannah!”

“I know you’ve been on your feet all evening and in those shoes I’m sure your feet need a little break.”

“I hope you don’t think it bold of me but I do have a confession to make.””

I’ve been staring at your legs and feet from the instant I walked into the restaurant.”

“They are very beautiful and from what I just observed from my table perhaps a bit ahhhh sensitive?”

“I thought it was very cute the way you “TICKLED” your own foot!” Marcus put emphasis on the word and Hannah turned to jelly.

“Wearing nylons like that I’m sure makes them even more “TICKLISH” feeling doesn’t it?”

Hannah’s head was swimming; she began rubbing her feet together. She could almost feel this stranger’s fingers tickling her already. But funnily enough he did not seem like a stranger. He had that magical glow and Hannah could see that he continued to look under the table at her cute, ticklish feet making her tingle all over with excitement. Marcus sat down next to Hannah and pulled over another chair.

"Don't mind if I join you do you Hannah?"

“I’m sure you don’t have a long break so please feel free to put up your feet.”

Hannah swung her legs out from under the table and placed her feet up on the chair well within reach of Marcus’s hands.

“Oh thank you”, she appreciatively said, in a tone that they both recognized to say “please tickle me now!”

Marcus made small talk, asking Hannah how long she’d worked there, what she did, where she was from. As they spoke he inched his chair ever so much closer to her soft silky feet. Her toes wiggled, curled and uncurled, slightly wrinkling her nylons as she shifted about.

Her feet crossed and uncrossed at the ankle as they chatted.

Hannah watched Marcus’s eyes shift focus every time she moved her feet or toes. She teased him, rubbing her feet together, the friction from the sound of the nylon rubbing on nylon was getting to him, she thought!

But it was getting to her too and she was waiting for him to take that next step. The anticipation was driving her crazy. She reached down to rub her toes and Marcus’s hand moved at the same time. His fingertips slid down the center of her sole as he looked up apologetically and said” I’m so sorry but I’ve been dying to do that ever since we met!”

Hannah giggled quietly trying not to cause a scene. Instead of pulling her foot away however, she moved it closer to Marcus who now began spidering his fingers up and down the smooth silky stocking sole. His fingers swirled lightly, in an expertly fashion over every inch of Hannah’s extremely sensitive foot bottom and she squirmed delightfully in her seat.

“My goodness, you are a ticklish one Hannah!” Marcus exclaimed as his nails slid into the balls of her feet, drawing tiny circles that sent Hannah into a state of intoxication. His nails slithered across the base of her toes. He rolled each toe between his fingers, scratched their undersides. This delighted Hannah and sent electric chills throughout her body. Marcus slid his nails up and down the sides of her feet. He danced his nails lightly over the tender heels, the normally untouched tops of her feet, the smooth soft nylons making the tickling so much easier and enhancing the sensations that Hannah was feeling so much more then she ever imagined it could.

He began tickling her arches, in that light tingly itchy stroke that had poor Hannah grabbing the armrests on her chair and squeezing them for dear life. He tickled the same spot again and again and again driving Hannah to the brink of madness! She couldn’t contain her laughter any longer and began giggling hysterically and squirming wildly.

“Not my archessssssssss pleeeeeese Marcussssssss!”

“Heeheeheehee!”

No more pleeeeeese! It ticklessss tooooo much! Ahhhhhaaahahahahahahahahaha! OOOOHohohooho!”

Fortunately the lounge was hectic and crowded and loud and very few people took notice of their ticklish activity.

Marcus tickled her sensitive feet for a good 10 minutes or so off and on. Trying to keep her cool while those fingers seemed to find every single ticklish spot she had was getting increasingly tougher to do and her laughter and pleas for him to stop became quite loud. Even thought the place was packed and Hannah's cries for mercy mixed with her insane laughter was driving him crazy, Marcus stopped as she desperately tried to regain her composure.

He didn’t want to get Hannah fired but it was so hard to pull away from such a deliciously ticklish woman!

Giggling, head swimming and giddy from his tickles, Hannah looked at her watch, swung her pretty legs down and carefully slid her well tickled and now tingling feet back into her sexy heels.

"Unfortunately it’s time for me to get back to work Marcus but let me check with the hostess to see when your table is going to be ready first."

As Hannah leaned over the table for her purse Marcus slipped a finger up into her sleeve and tickled her armpit. She almost fell over the minute his fingertip began wiggling in the warm soft hollow of her underarm.

“EEEEK!”

“AAAAHAAHAAHAA!”

“STOPPPPP THA-HA-HA-HA-HATTT!” she tried to say in as calm a voice as possible.

“Sorry Hannah I couldn’t resist!”

“Just had to check to see if the rest of you was as ticklish as your feet!”

“Ah-h-h-h-h…"

"I-I’m a little bit ticklish!” she stammered embarrassingly.

“I’m so delighted that you are!”

“Oh you!” she said, a shiver running down her spine when he said that to her!

“I think I need to put you in my station tonight!” she said giddily.

He squeezed her hips as she turned to walk away and she squealed and giggled.

He whispered in her ear, "Are you the on the menu tonight Hannah?”

“Perhaps I can order something that you might recommend from your own special TICKLISH-H-H-H-H-H menu?"

His voice teasing her so, his warm breath on her neck and ear and his fingers squeezing her super sensitive sides began to melt poor Hannah again and she was weak-kneed and woozy. Just a few seconds of tickling up and down her sides and she was howling again as she did when he tickled her arches.

Hannah finally wriggled away from his grasp and looked over her shoulder, with flushed cheeks and a big smile on her face as she strolled back into the restaurant.

“Now this is one way to take one’s mind off a pair of sore feet!” she said giggly to herself as she strutted away.

Marcus ordered another drink and couldn’t wait to be seated!

"This is turning out to be quite the dining experience" he thought to himself as he sat back with a smile on his face, scanning the crowd and sipping his drink as he waited for his table.

To Be Continued

Thanks Jugner.

Glad you enjoyed the story Steph!
Guess you asked for the sequel before you realized that part two was already posted for your viewing pleasure!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back