• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michael Jackson

joe123

In his really old home video the making of thriller john landis say i did this last week and then tickles the king of pops foot and he gose nuts john then says he is very ticklish it's from 1983.

I remember that he started bucking and laughing when his feet got tickled.

yea i remember seeing that when i was like.. 4

...and...

...and think of all the questions this raises about JANET! :)

Bandit

Last chance, people. I don't want to play janitor all the time and mop up slander (well, or libel). This thread is about Michael Jackson's ticklishness (or lack thereof). It's not about any legal issues. Next one who uses this thread to slam on anyone, including the subject at hand, will face consequences. All such matters are to be talked about over in General Discussion. Don't do it here - this is a very specific forum used ONLY for the discussion of celebrities ticklishness.

I found the video. :cheesy:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yy5BQ8SmWjc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yy5BQ8SmWjc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

...Do I get a cookie? :manicd:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back