• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone want a Big Brother 5 story?

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
I had an idea or two for a story featuring Karen and Diane but it'll take a week or two to write it - it would be pretty intense - anyone want to see a story like that? Maybe check out the show and tell me.:devil:

I had an idea that i posted in the reqests section.The idea was that Julie Chen finds herself tpapped in the big brother house and tickle tortured to reveal a twist that only she knows.I would like to read any story about big brother5,so please write.

How about Nikomas tickling the evil Twins

I would love to see Nikomas tickle Natalie and Adria, the twins she worked to elimate. Maybe she could do it now that she is in the Jury house, with Karen. Marvin is strong enough to tie them up, and Will could just sit back and offer suggestions to Nickomas. Just looking at Nickomas, you know she is prolly a wild child, and her abundance of tats shows she is prolly got a lil kink in her libido impulses.
Just a few thoughts, hope some one does this story, great suggestion man!

Rock Hard, Ride Free,

LC
Erotic Femme Foot Tickler,
:veryhappy

Marvin and Diane

That's an awesome idea!!! I like the idea of Diane at Marvin's mercy... tickled to insanity while smelling is stinking feet at the same time. :D

Please write the best f/f Big Brother5 story you can!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Can anyone find anything on the search option?

To anyone we offended with our last post (since we are forbidden to say the names of the moderators out loud!)
We are sorry and we're not informed! Please accept our apologies!
Love,
Anna and Heather

LOL...this is funny.One of my best friends was on BB5. I would get a kick out of seeing him in one of your stories.
GQguy

bb5 story

A bb5 story would be great. I love Diane, Karen, and the twins. Someone please write a story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back