• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ordering From The Special Menu - Part Two M/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Ordering From the Special Menu (Part Two)

For the next twenty minutes Hannah was totally enraptured with what had occurred to her in the lounge during her break. Her body still trembled and tingled all over, remembering the sensations as Marcus’s fingertips danced up and down the bottoms of her extremely ticklish feet.

“What a night to pick to wear these super silky soft stockings!” she thought.

How he teased her, whispered in her ear about how he was going to tickle her. It drove her crazy. The way his fingers felt working their way up and down her sides, the dexterity, how he wiggled that finger in her armpit. She felt his passion for tickling in every touch, every teasing word.

She was finding it very difficult to concentrate on her work and almost mixed up a couple of orders but fortunately recovered at the last minute. Trying to focus was nearly impossible especially since every five minutes or so she was sneaking over to check the hostess’s seating chart and to manipulate the upcoming diner’s spot’s on the list as well as their pre-selected seating arrangements. All this so she can place Marcus in an area where they might be able to play without too much risk of her being seen or heard.

Hannah has a special table all picked out for Marcus, one that was way in the back corner of the restaurant, a spot usually reserved by couples looking for a bit more privacy than the average patron.

The seating list had shortened and the crowd in the restaurant began to thin out. Scattered diners chatted quietly at their tables while others got up to shift to the lounge for a nightcap. Hannah picked up the check and credit card receipt on the back table as bus boys quickly cleared away all evidence of the previous couple’s meal and walked to the register. From the corner of her eye she saw TIKL2’s attractive hostess directing Marcus to the corner table.

As the hostess turned to walk away Marcus blew out the flickering candle and slid it toward the back of the table.

Hannah quickly finished up with her last couple of the evening, dropping off the check, exchanging pleasantries. Her voice however was cracking; it had a nervous tone to it and inside she was tingling all over fantasizing about what was about to occur. She was certainly ticklish that much was true but excruciatingly so it seemed in front of others where she had to at least try to control herself. For some reason, having someone try to make her lose that control, having someone bring her to the very edge of ticklish insanity always brought her extreme pleasure. It wasn’t something she could ever explain to the average person. She thought back to an evening a month ago with a date that tickled her stocking clad feet under the table in a restaurant for what seemed like hours! It was so embarrassing yet so sensual, so sensational a feeling, as he ran his fingers wildly over her foot bottoms while others dined around them. She was barely able to control her emotions; about to scream when fortunately he decided to stop before they caused a scene.

There was something that excited her tremendously about being tickled by Marcus earlier. Maybe it was because he was so comfortable, so at ease when he began tickling her nylon -clad feet that it almost appeared to be a normal reaction!

Well maybe normal to an obsessed tickler, or to an insanely ticklish ticklee she giggled to herself as she smoothed the wrinkles from the front of her skirt, took a deep breath and slowly walked over to Marcus’s table with a menu. How was she going to work when all that consumed her thoughts at this time was her wanting to feel those fingers of Marcus’s on her overly sensitized skin.

“Well, hello again Hannah”, Marcus said with a smile on his face.

“Hi there”, she exclaimed!

“That was very naughty what you did to me earlier!” she teased.

They both giggled.

“Oh you mean you didn’t enjoy my tickles?”

“Quite the opposite you monster! It’s all I’ve been thinking about since I left you in the lounge about a half hour ago!” I can’t seem to concentrate on anything else thanks to you!”

“Oh sure blame it on me. Can I help it that you flaunted your ticklish stocking feet in front of me?”

“That you sat there in your chair massaging them, actually tickling them yourself!”

“I think you did it all on purpose!”

“Oh do you now?” she said as she leaned over the table to light the candle.

Before she could finish the sentence Marcus’s hands quickly went to work. One hand squeezed her left hip causing her to lean into him, the other slid snakelike up the arm reaching out to light the candle, nestled under that very short sleeve and began wiggling in her armpit.

“HEEHEEHEEEEHEHEEHEHEE! STOPPPPPPPPPPP…PPLEEEEEEEESE IT TICKLESSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!”

“MARCUSSSSSSSSSSS I’LL GET FIRED! STOPPPPP…”

Marcus looked across the table which was well shielded from the main dining room and as his fingers danced over poor ticklish Hannah’s sides and wiggled furiously in her underarm he thanked her for selecting such a choice table for him!

“Marcusssssssss wait please heehehehehehehehehee! Let me at least take your order.”

“Aahahahahahahaha!”

“No more, stoppppp!”

Pleeeeeese!”

“My sides are so ticklish. My underarms tooooohoohoohohoohoo!”

“NOOOOOOOOO!”

“NAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!”

Marcus continued tickling her soft underarm then slid his fingertips down to her right side. Hannah was already giddy from the tickles and when Marcus squeezed both hips she began gyrating and twisting wildly alongside the table.

Hannah spun her head around to make sure no one was paying any attention to the noise in the back corner and Marcus too kept a careful watch as well while his fingers tickled up and down Hannah’s sides through the thin material of her blouse. She tried to laugh in a low tone but the tickles were taking their toll on her. Marcus’s fingers explored her torso thoroughly, he tickled her tummy, drew circles around her belly button after slithering his fingers into her blouse. He didn’t miss a spot; her poor sides were tickled first with squeezes then with a light pinchy tickling technique that he loved to use to change the sensation of the tickles. It appeared to be working fine on poor ticklish Hannah who was beside herself in no time…blubbering and squealing helplessly and begging for the tickling to cease yet desiring more and more of his touch!

His fingertips slid around to tickle the small of her back. He ran his fingernails spider-like up and down her spine, squeezed the back of her neck! She shrugged, shivered, and wriggled, squealed insanely as he leaned forward and began whispering in her ear, “Is Hannah feeling ticklish?”

”Hmmmmm?”

“Tell Marcus where it tickles the most!”

“Come on now don’t be shy now sweetie!”

The more Marcus taunted and teased Hannah the more intense the tickles felt.

“Tell me are you the special on the menu this evening?”

“Ticklish Hannah!”

“Poor poor ticklish Hannah!!”

“Goochie Goochie Goooooo!”

“Tickle Ickle Ickle!”

His tickling had placed her in another dimension! Almost succumbing to his masterful tickling, Hannah finally mustered enough strength to pull away. Her body was trembling and her pretty legs, teetering on those sexy heels, were wobbly at best.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”, Marcus said seductively!

“You are sooooooooooooooooo wonderfully ticklish Hannah!”

“Tell me my dear what’s good on the menu tonight?”

“Will I get chance to sample the ‘special’?”

“The most TICKLISHHHHHHHHH dish on the menu?”

Hearing the word send waves of tickly electricity through her body. She stepped back and trying to act professional began to recite the restaurant’s special dishes of the evening. He looked into her eyes and mouthed the words “tickle tickle tickle” repeatedly during her recitation.

She caught him looking down at her feet as she paused between dish explanations and instinctively her silky stocking clad toes began to wiggle in those very revealing heels. The bright red polish on her toenails gleamed even in that darkened corner beckoning him to tickle them!

“I’ll bet you got some fantastic tips tonight Hannah even from men who aren’t into those pretty legs, feet and toes of yours or into TICKLING!”

“There he goes again!” she thought.

More chills ran down her spine.

“How about a drink Marcus” she asked trying desperately to change the subject for a minute so she could regain her composure.

“Sure Hannah, I’d love a glass of merlot. “

“Tell me am I allowed to buy a fantastic and very TICKLISH waitress a drink?”

As she began walking over to the bar she looked over her shoulder winked and said, “You can when I finish my shift!”

Hannah’s heart was beating a thousand times a minute. Ticklish thought’s raced through her head.
She placed the drink order with Jimmy the bartender and slipped into the ladies room to splash some cold water on her face and try to calm down before returning to Marcus’s table.

“How am I ever going to get through this night?” she thought.

“He hasn’t even ordered an appetizer yet!”

Marcus decided to shift from the chair to the padded leather bench seat against the wall.

“Perfect! Over here no one can see us!” he thought.

Already he was scheming and giggled to himself. How he looked forward to Hannah’s return! He was so obsessed with tickling and found it very hard to control himself around women who proclaimed to be the least bit ticklish..

Like Hannah, he was totally consumed by their fetish.

Marcus had been a tickler since early boyhood. Something had always turned him on about tickling. Even at that young age, causing a woman to giggle and squirm helplessly especially if he realized they were enjoying it as much as him became a passion that over the years he continued to perfect to a fine art.

He innocently tickled his baby sitters and friends as a young boy and would have tickle fights with his sisters and brothers, but the one person he remembered most for contributing to his tickle fetish was a girl his age named Eva. Eva lived just down the street from his family. She was the first person he ever met that actually asked to be tickle tortured. She was insanely ticklish. She craved tickling as much as Marcus did and he spent many an afternoon after school trying different tickle techniques on this girl who never seemed to get enough of his ticklish touch. Unfortunately two years later her family moved out of state. He often wondered what happened to her, what she looked like, if she still loved being tickled the way she did as a child. How he’d love to run into her some day! But tonight he had someone else on his mind.

Hannah appeared to be ticklish everywhere and Marcus couldn’t wait for her to return. He pushed the menu aside. The only dish he planned on sampling tonight was on her way back to his table. His heart began to race as he saw Hannah turn the corner. He watched her strut cat-like toward the table in her sexy short skirt, heels and hose. She smiled at him, quickly turned to give the main dining room a glance and slipped into the darkened corner. Her heart was pounding and her entire body felt pin-prickly ticklish as she gazed into Marcus’s eyes! Both of them were ready to explode and the electricity between them was even more evident now than when they had met in the lounge earlier this evening.

“Changed seats did you?”

“Now I wonder why you’d do something like that?”

“Come here” he whispered “and I’ll show you why!”

Hannah set the drink on the table and walked over to Marcus who reached out for her hand. He led her to the plush bench seat.

“What’s that on your blouse Hannah?”

“Looks like you spilled something on you.”

“Where? I don’t see anything.”

“Right there” he exclaimed as his fingers reached out and gave her belly a ticklish poke!

“Heheeheheheehehehee!”

“You don’t waste any time do youuu?”

“Hooohoohohohohohoohooo!”

Fingers tickled her sides then pulled her down on the bench. Marcus tickled Hannah’s ribs and hips and she began giggling wildly kicking her legs in the air, stomping her feet, twisting and turning every which way. She tingled all over now and Marcus began reaching down and tickling her slippery nylon clad thighs. Lightly squeezing them just above the knees caused Hannah to burst into hysterical laughter. Her legs were flying up and down in all directions when both of her heels flew off those very silky stocking clad feet. Marcus heard them hit the floor with a thud and immediately reached down for Hannah’s ankles. Swinging them around and up on the seat he pinned both of her ticklish feet between his crossed legs. Before she could protest his fingers began dancing up and down her silky soles. As his nails flew over the soft nylon material, Hannah squealed and giggled twitching and twisting crazily trying to get away. With one breath she was pleading for him to stop, the next begging for more tickles. Marcus hungrily attacked her toes, tickling along their base with his fingernails. Hannah went crazy unable to move her feet away from his wiggling fingers. Those fingers were everywhere it seemed. Her heels were scratched mercilessly, her insteps too. He tickled the sides of her feet which were very tender from being stuffed into those high heels all night but the most insanely ticklish spot on Hannah, and one Marcus discovered in the lounge was her arches. In the stockings she was wearing Hannah was not sure she' be able to endure a tickling as intense as Marcus was giving her if he began tickling her arches! As his fingers got closer to that ticklish target Marcus began teasing her.

“I know where you’re really, really ticklish Hannah!”

“Shall I spell it out for you?”

I’ll bet it’s your very smooth and super high A-R-C-H-E-S!!!!!!”

As he yelled out the “S” Marcus’s fingernails began to slide over Hannah’s super sensitive arches. She was trying not to laugh too loud but that spot was so sensitized and those fingers were tickling it so intensely.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!! NOT THE ARCHESSSS! IT TICKLESSS MARCUSSSSSSSS PLEEEEESE EEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEET-T-T-T TAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!”

All Hannah could do was laugh and squirm and wriggle helplessly in the seat in the hopes that she could pull her feet from his vice-like grip and then escape from Marcus’s tickling fingers. She tried to subdue the laughter but his tickles had her insane.

As he continued tickling her arches, swirling his nails faster and faster over them and then into the balls of her feet she finally went into silent laughter. His tickles increased until it appeared as though his hands were a blur moving over her silky stocking foot bottoms.

How long has this been going on? It seems like an eternity, she thought as she struggled. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, Marcus stopped tickling her feet. She shivered and twitched like a live wire still extremely sensitized from the thorough tickling she’d just received.

“Now that was fun, wasn’t it?”

“MMMMmmmmmmmmm yessss” she said trying to catch her breath still giggling and squirming.

Marcus handed her a glass of water, rested his hands on her legs and lightly massaged them tremendously enjoying the smooth silky texture of the nylon as he glided his fingers over her shapely calves and along the tops of her feet. Even this sent chills through her body and she begged him to stop in a giggly voice.

Wanting so much to continue their tickling, Hannah and Marcus couldn’t wait to get out of the restaurant but Hannah still needed to check in with the manager, she’d already been away longer than she should have been. Fortunately it was late and Marcus’s was her last table of the evening. She tried to freshen up as best she could, gave Marcus a big kiss, slipped on her heels and got ready to go close out her checks for the evening.

“Will that be all sir”, she asked jokingly before heading back to finish up.

“Well, now that you mention it my dear, I’d love to see your dessert menu please!”

Excellent Story MR T.

I have commented many times on Tklovers regarding your stories. They are just what I like.

Thank You

LOVE the teasing! Another great tale!
XOXO

Thanks again Nige for your support.

Ahhh Stephanie! So you enjoyed all the teasing did you?
Let me make a few notes here for future reference!
;)

don't you DARE! :xpeepsofa
(sticks out her tongue and runs away...):p

XOXO

Thanks Dan.

Nothing wrong with logging a few notes Steph. Never know they just might come in handy some day!

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, veeeeeeeeeeeeeery clever...:p
XOXO

wow! wonderful story! the characters were so real and the anticipation SO sweet! the teasing (on both sides) and the confident way he turned her into a giggling, trembling, ticklish mess of nerves… wow! I loved it. I hope you write more. real soon!

Well sweets...

He's out of town on business until Sunday~no computer access, so it'll be a few. But just wait til you meet him in real life~he's a nutty ball of hyperactive Italian energy...Actually, come to think of it~he's on business in NEW YORK RIGHT NOW! "Run, Forrest, RUN!" LMAO

XOXO

Ayla ny said:
wow! wonderful story! the characters were so real and the anticipation SO sweet! the teasing (on both sides) and the confident way he turned her into a giggling, trembling, ticklish mess of nerves… wow! I loved it. I hope you write more. real soon!

ROTFL!!!!!! :p

Seriously hon, when it comes to being a "character" I may have met my match with this one! :p They did truly break the mold...

XOXO

Why thank you Ayla.

As Steph advised I just got back from NY/NJ this morning. It's very encouraging to see the support I've received here so far. I have written and posted a few other stories on the TMF and have one or two in the works.

By the way I love your writting style too. I've been reading through the story section and have found yours to be wonderfully descriptive and exciting. One can truly sense the passion you have for being tickled.

Shall I assume that I can take what you're saying about me as a compliment Steph? ;)

I guess we'll need to find out if "you've really met your match" eh?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back