• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW - TICKLISH NYLONS SHOULD SAY SO (Story I) (f/f) Nylons

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

It's finally ready...

Here is the sequel to TICKLISH EXECUTIVES. It is also partly a sequel to TICKLISH BOOKWORMS...

I hope you like it...

Libtick

Ticklish Nylons Should Say So

Claudia was dreaming.

She had fallen asleep in her bed not even taking the time to get undressed. She was too exhausted. It was still early, about 7 o’clock. Her beautiful petite soles were still clad in her beautiful nylons. Her ticklish skin was distinguishable through the delicate material. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and a beautiful silky blouse.

In this dream, Claudia was, incredibly enough, babysitting herself. Her “babysitter” was dressed in a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of black nylons, whereas all she was wearing was a bra, panties and a pair of black pantyhose. For no apparent reason, this other Claudia suddenly took a long look at Claudia’s jet black nyloned foot bottoms. Dropping the book she was reading, this other Claudia approached the terribly ticklish soles. Claudia couldn’t move. Her entire body was paralyzed. Nor could she speak. The sight of herself looking at her ticklish feet was exciting beyond belief.

“Are you ticklish on the bottoms of your feet, Claudia?” asked the other Claudia as she started to rake Claudia’s nyloned soles, exploring her arches, her heels and her toes.

Claudia felt a surge of delicious and devilish sensations twirl through the soles of her feet all the way to her legs, making her squeal in delight and pain. Her usual laughter rang out in the room. She was strangely paralyzed and unable to remove her feet from her “own” fingers.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, hoo, but you know I am, hee, hee, hee, hee, you know how much my feet are ticklish, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” responded Claudia softly.

“Do you always wear nylons like that, Claudia?” asked the devilish babysitter, combing Claudia’s delicate soles with her nails.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, yes, always, hee, hee, hee, hee, just like you, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” answered gigglingly Claudia.

“Why do you wear those smooth nylons over your ticklish feet, ticklish Claudia?”

“Hoo, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hee, hee, hee, because, hee, hee, hee, I want to be tickled through them, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” answered Claudia submissively.

“So you like being tickled, delicate and sensitive Claudia?” asked the other Claudia, pushing her nails gently into the smooth nylons, causing various sensations that drove Claudia to laughter.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, yes, I love being tickled, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” stated ticklishly Claudia.

“Where do you love being tickled the most, ticklish Claudia?” asked this other Claudia teasingly.

“Hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, there’s some, hee, hee, hee, hee, delicate spots in my armpits, hee, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, and along my rib cage, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” tried to explain happily Claudia.

Suddenly, two more Claudias appeared next to her. One immediately began digging her hands accurately into Claudia’s warm and tender underarms, fluttering swiftly the tips of her nails against the walls of Claudia’s armpits, while the other began exploring Claudia’s rib cage, making the petite girl laugh joyfully. Tears of ticklish discomfort began running down her smiling cheeks, and her tender lips moved into an eternal open mouth position. She could distinctly feel the nails of the second Claudia against the wall of her underarms as they raked Claudia’s delicate skin. The third Claudia was running her hands up and down her small rib cage, digging her nails at regular intervals into the firm flesh, causing muscular spasms wherever they went.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” added Claudia.

“Where else are you ticklish, sweet Claudia?” asked the first other Claudia, her nails still dancing upon the tender soles of Claudia’s jet black nyloned feet.

“Yes, where else are you ticklish, lovely Claudia?” added the second other Claudia, as she dug her nails harder into the walls of Claudia’s underarms.

“Yes, do tell me where else you are ticklish?” asked the third other Claudia, as she ran her nails faster upon Claudia’s delicate rib cage.

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, belly, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my neck too, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” managed to say Claudia.

Instantly, two more Claudias appeared, the first one caressing Claudia’s neck insistently, the other digging her nails in and out of Claudia’s tender and now spasmodic belly. Claudia exploded into a higher pitched laughter, her entire body now being tortured by five cruel Claudias.

“But you know where is your favorite ticklish spot, don’t you?” asked the Claudia whose nails were tickling her nyloned feet.

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, yes, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my feet, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” answered Claudia.

Instantly, another Claudia appeared at her feet, digging her nails in and out of her tired toes, taking full advantage of the smoothness of her nylons to make her laugh even more.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, yes, haa, haa, yes, my feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, feet, feet, feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” concluded Claudia now totally unable to say one more word. Every time she said the word “feet”, a Claudia appeared and attacked a little part of her little ticklish soles. Now ten cruel Claudias were torturing Claudia’s feet, fifty nails scratching each of her soles, driving Claudia into a laughter she had never produced before. She tried to say more feet, but she absolutely couldn’t say one word. Blackness engulfed her.

And she fell off her bed.

For a little while, Claudia couldn’t tell if she was still dreaming or if the cold hard floor she was feeling under her was reality. Her eyes finally focused, and she was able to pick herself up slowly, and push herself back into her cozy bed.

Sometimes, Claudia had intense dreams about being tickled, interrogated, teased, and punished. These dreams were due to the fact that her laughing life had changed a lot since her ticklish experience in the library and in the stocks, first at the hands of Helena, then at the hands of that mysterious green shoed lady. Claudia didn’t know what had happened to Helena, but she remembered that she was herself tickled in these stocks for a long time by this tickling lady. She had teased Claudia about having a very submissive behavior. She also teased Claudia about having smooth nyloned feet. As this lady toyed with her ticklish nyloned feet, much as her girlfriends had toyed with her ticklish stockinged feet in her youth because of her proclivity to remove her shoes all the time, Claudia was tearfully brought to realize that her shoe removal habits were linked to her liking being tickled. Claudia had never seen things quite that way. Over the course of the next several weeks, Odette, that was the name of the tickling lady, tickled Claudia often, and the more Claudia got tickled, the more her submissiveness came to the surface. According to Odette, Claudia had always enjoyed being tickled through her pantyhose. Odette continued to train sweet Claudia, promising her many tickling opportunities. Over time, Claudia began to fantasize wildly about being tickled, to the point were she sometimes thought of nothing else.

And Claudia had enjoyed her training thoroughly. As a result, she was now a worse shoe-offer than before. She had always adored exposing her feet in public, but now she was almost always in one way or another in stockinged feet. Why wear shoes when one loves to get tickled?

During this “tickle training”, Claudia had also graduated as a full-fledge psychologist. Imagine that: a ticklish psychologist who is now sweetly convinced she enjoys being tortured on the soles of her feet, through her nylons, for long periods of time, and who has dreams about it.

But most humiliating and delicious of all, Odette had given her, for her graduation, several pairs of special nylons she had made just for her.

Descriptive nylons. Humiliating nylons.

These nylons covered her entire ticklish little body. Three pairs were black, each with two bright yellow ticklish spots over the soles of her feet, and over her armpits. A couple more pairs were black, but the ticklish spots were pure white. Finally two more pairs were bright yellow with black ticklish spots.

But it wasn’t these colored ticklish spots that were the most humiliating part of these body nylons.

It was the delicious comments etched in them.

In the designated ticklish spots of her body nylons, the words “TICKLISH PSYCHOLOGIST” were etched forever. Claudia adored walking around, in her stockinged feet, with those words etched in both her left and right soles. She loved returning to the library where she got initiated to tickle torture, and lay her feet on a chair for all to see, wishing sometimes that some cruel co-ed would come along and tickle her.

But even with these new nylons on, today Claudia felt tickleless in her ticklishness. Indeed, Odette had been busy for the last few days and had been unable to take care of sensitive Claudia.

Slightly depressed, Claudia sat down at her kitchen table and started to read the newspaper she hadn’t had the time to read this morning. But after a while, she decided to call Odette. Claudia could not go very long without a thorough tickle torture.

“This is Odette.” The sound of Odette’s voice turned Claudia into Jell-O.

“I miss being tickled,” complained Claudia.

There was a slight pause at the other end of the line. Obviously, Odette had recognized Claudia’s voice. “Claudia. Weren’t you supposed to wait for my call? You’re so impatient. By the way, I do hope you’re wearing my nylons. Did you expose your ticklish little feet in public, like I asked you to?”

“You mean like those jet black body nylons with bright yellow spots over my soles and my armpits, and the words “TICKLISH PSYCHOLOGIST” etched in those spots? Yeah, sure I’m wearing them. I love to expose them in public. Today, I went to the library, threw away my shoes, and walked all over the place in my stockinged feet. I didn’t get tickled though.”

“And let me guess: you’d love to have your little feet tickled like you deserve just about now, wouldn’t you?” asked Odette.

“Yes, yes,” croaked Claudia.

“And why exactly do you want to have them tickled?” teased Odette, who knew she had a very submissive Claudia at the other end of the line.

“Love...feeling...ticklish...through my nylons...through my nylons...” managed to say an excited Claudia. Thoughts in Claudia’s excited mind became disorganized. She felt excited at the thought of Odette’s nails running over her bright yellow spots.

Odette rejoiced at how truly and purely submissive Claudia had learned to be.

“It sounds like you really love wearing nylons? Do you always wear nylons?” asked cruelly Odette.

“A-a-a-always. Yes, always,” replied excitedly Claudia. “It, it, itttt really ti-ti-ti-tickles more my...my feet,” she added, barely coherently.

“It looks like you really love being tickled. Is that what you want me to do to you? Tickle you through your nylons?” asked Odette, playing further on Claudia’s natural attraction towards nylons.

There was a long pause before Claudia was able to say anything. Her excitement blinded her. Her soles itched slightly. “Y-y-yes, y-y-y-y-yes, please, yes...yes...yes”, answered Claudia, her excitement still growing.

“You mean, like this?” asked Odette, as she reached out to touch the bright yellow soles of Claudia, who literally jumped out from the couch to the floor. She never heard Odette come in. Claudia then remembered she had given her a key to her apartment. Still, she was confused for a moment.

“I was on my way here to tickle you to death when you called. You never heard me open the door so concentrated you were on talking to me. Then, I slipped off my shoes and walked silently towards you until I got you. By the way, is that rumor I’ve heard about you true?”

“R-r-rumor?”

“That your feet are terribly ticklish.”

Claudia was totally unable to answer Odette.

“Are you going to answer me, or am I going to have to tickle everything I want to know about you out of you?”

“Tickle.....me, just....tickle.....me,” whispered Claudia, who had closed her eyes, and was already totally immersed in fantasies.

Nadia and Fernande were still quite mad at having been tickled like young girls, interrogated with ease and forced to laugh endlessly, especially by that devious maid. And since she didn’t speak a word of English, begging had been of no use. She had poked their rich nylons with her nails almost to the point where they were going to go insane. Finally, she had left them there, totally helpless. Nadia and Fernande had then worked together to free each other.

Then, they had both returned home, humiliated. On the flight back, they had figured out a few things. First, that tickling lady could use the data on their computer, if she could get access to it, to make a pair of high-end nylons. They would have to be on their guard for these new nylons. Second, odds were that the tickling lady was actually living in the same city they were. If one of their models was involved, as the tickling lady seemed to suggest, it stood to reason that they had had contact previously, maybe even met.

And knowing all of their models, they strongly suspected one of them: perfectly-footed Janice.

Janice was a medium-height red head with long hair, light blue eyes that loved to laugh, very, very fair skin, thin lips, and the face of a helpless angel, usually dressed chicly. She especially fancied light-blue stockings with reinforced heel and toes which she used to cover her sexy legs. Her feet...her feet...well, her feet were, for lack of a better word, perfect. Perfect toes, round and soft. Perfect arches, silky and white. Perfect heels, without an imperfection. Janice got very regular pedicures, to soften up and whiten her skin.

And Janice’s perfect feet were attached to perfect legs. And those perfect legs were perfectly wrapped up right now, Janice looking very much like a cocoon. Only her head and her light-blue stockinged feet were visible. On one side, Fernande was threateningly waving her long nails mere inches from Janice’s sweet nyloned soles. On the other, Nadia was bending over, preparing herself to stimulate the model’s toes, arches and heels.

First, Fernande’s nails grazed the perfect nylons covering Janice’s perfect feet, concentrating over the weak arches. Janice’s feet shivered.

“Whaaat? Ooooh, ooooh, you are tickling me again? Ooooh noooo, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, you can’t, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” she laughed softly. “Don’t touch my fair white skin, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, pffffffff, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, eeeeeeeeeeeh, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” squealed Janice.

She was so ticklish that Janice. So ticklish. Her fair skin could not resist tickling anywhere. Her entire body was extremely ticklish. Not an inch of her skin wasn’t. As Fernande lovingly continued to tickle the bottoms of Janice’s light blue stockinged feet, paying much attention to her toes and her arches, Nadia added her long nails to those of Fernande, causing excruciating tickle pain in Janice’s light-blue foot bottoms. Immobilized, Janice shivered as she laughed joyfully.

“You have such pretty feet, soft Janice, such lovely feet. Don’t you have any resistance to tickling Janice? Are you allergic to tickling, soft-skinned Janice? It seems you are. Tickle her, Fernande. Tickle her on the bottoms of her feet.”

“Oh yes, let’s see. Let’s tickle Janice. Let’s make her laugh. Let’s make her talk,” stated Fernande, as she played lightly with Janice’s lovely toes, digging in, digging out. “You have no clue how lovely your toes are. And what about those arches...and those heels. Tickle, tickle, tickle my lovely ticklish model. Now, why don’t tell us what we want to know. We know you hired that woman to tickle us. To punish us. To torture our very sensitive soles. Why did you do that? Don’t you enjoy being our ticklish employee?”

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, it’s paaah, aaaahinful to beeeeh, eeeeh, teeeeh, eeeeh, cklish, shhhh, shhhh, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” stated a helpless Janice. “Staaah, aaah, aaahp I’ll tell, lllll, llll, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” she begged sweetly, as she felt those twenty sharp nails ravage her allergic soles.

“Oh no, no, no, lovely Janice,” shot back Fernande, “we’ll stop torturing you only after you’ve talked, much later after you’ve talked. Just admit it in your sweet laughter now, Janice. You hired that horrible woman to tickle us. Say it, ticklish Janice. Talk, fair-skinned beauty.”

“Yes, do talk Janice,” added Nadia, as she scratched Janice’s allergic soles. “Tell all, soft Janice.”

A slight rash began to appear on Janice’s tickled soles, as her allergy set in. It caused her to feel a deliciously agreeable sensation, but it also increased her ticklishness. As her torturers continued to touch and tickle her feet, Janice began to talk as she laughed, just like Nadia and Fernande wanted her to.

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah deee, eee, eeed, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, IIIIIIIIII aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, ssss, kedkedked heeer, heer, heer, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” she admitted. She had hoped they would stop tickling her. They didn’t. Fernande was touching the bottoms of her nylons, making her feet squeal, and giving them a rash. Nadia was accompanying her, making her laugh painfully, and giving her a rash. Janice’s skin was so tender, it could not stand tickling. When Nadia moved her fingers to the top of her feet, her long red nails began producing the same rash that always affected Janice.

“Bad Janice. For that we will make you sign an exclusive tickle contract, a juicy tickle contract. You’ll be our tickling pet for many years to come. Kili, kili, kili, pretty Janice on the bottoms of your light blue stockings. Talk girl, now, tell us everything.”

Aaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, eeeh, eeeht’s in maaah, aaaah, p-uuuu, uuuu, uuuu, rssss, sssse, aaah, aaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” admitted Janice. “Iiiiiii, iiiiiin myyyy, yyyy, yyyy, aaah, aaaah, dressss, ssss, ssss boooo, oooo, ooook, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, Oooo, ooood eeee, eee, eeette, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” she revealed. Janice’s ticklishness was increasing exponentially now.

Fernande abandoned Janice’s soles to grab the allergic girl’s purse. Flipping through the pages, she found an entry about an Odette, with the word “Tickling” next to it … and a LOCAL phone number.

“You were right Nadia. She does live in this city. It made sense that she did if one of our ticklish models was involved.”

“We’ll call her later,” said Nadia. “Now, let’s torture this deliciously ticklish model to death. She deserves to be punished.

“Aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, nooooo, oooooo, oooooo, mooooo, oooooo, ooooo, oooore, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah,” begged Janice, as her ticklishness kept increasing. She was so sensitive now. Her soles were burning as the nails of her tormentors glided with ease over her smooth stockings. Tears were slowly descending her cheeks. Her throat hurt. She was so ticklish. She would do anything now. Anything. But laugh sweetly.

“Isn’t she ticklish this Janice? Isn’t she sorry this Janice?” taunted Nadia as she fought with Fernande for control of Janice’s fair nyloned soles. Their fingers intertwined over the soles of this very ticklish girl. They slid and glided over the surface of her very smooth stockings, exciting her fair and allergic skin.

“Yes, she is very ticklish, and is enjoyable to tickle,” replied Fernande, who was having a field day with this girl’s sweet soles too. “That’ll teach you to betray our soles for the safety of yours. Kili, kili, kili, kili, lovely Janice. Laugh my lovely Janice. Laugh louder.”

“Yes, sweet Janice. How far will your sweet allergy go? Poor little girl is not only ticklish, but she is allergic to tickling. Mmmmmm, your soles are smooth, Janice, soooo smooth,” noted Nadia. Nadia did find Janice’s perfect soles to be extremely smooth. Not only was her skin fair and soft and sensitive, but those incredible stockings were very smooth. Nadia began observing Janice’s reddened skin as she tickled it. She smiled. The knowledge that Janice’s ticklishness was increasing because of this delicious rash titillated Nadia. Working together with Fernande, Nadia used her nails to increase this rash, to maximize its effects.

Fernande adored tickling this sweet model’s soles. Not only were her feet perfect, but her nylons were incredibly smooth. Tickling Janice was like tickling a cloud. A light-blue cloud.

“Keep tickling her feet Fernande, I want to rash up her face with a feather. This woman deserves to suffer,” said Nadia.

“Forget the feather, Nadia, use your soft hair to tickle her ears. They’re very ticklish. I tickled them once this way,” suggested Fernande.

“Then why don’t you tickle them yourself. Your curly hair will tickle them a lot more. I’ll tickle the rest of her face with my hair and fingers.”

“Sure,” replied happily Fernande. “I suggest you tickle her chin. It’s very, very touchy.”

Nadia immediately applied her nails on Janice’s chin. The sensitive and allergic model smiled wildly as she fought this urge to giggle, a fight which she eventually lost. Suddenly, Fernande applied her hair on her ears. Her giggles changed into a soft laughter punctuated with different comments.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, oh no, it kinda tickles there, please, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, no more, I’m such a sensitive model, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, no, my allergy is setting in, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, your hair are so soft, and they tickle so much, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you’re the cruelest executives I’ve ever met, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, I’m so sorry I had you tickled, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah,” said a lovely and helpless Janice, as the ticklishness of her chin and ears increased.

Claudia got off the cab, and walked along a narrow pathway, flanked by two rows of trees, carrying a box under her arm. Obviously, these two women were not poor. She climbed up the stairs and pressed the door bell. A gorgeous woman, slender, with beautiful auburn hair with light red tones, opened the door. Claudia got in. She couldn’t help but notice the look that woman had cast on her feet.

Claudia had been drafted by Odette to carry out an important mission. Indeed, Odette had told her she had received a phone call from these two irate women whom she had tickled previously. Moreover, Odette had been contacted by a woman on the inside whose soles were in grave danger. A plan had been hatched and put in motion.

“So, these are the nylons that were made from our research,” said the woman, obviously not impressed, and slightly angry. “Why don’t you come in, Claudia, we’ll get you something to drink. By the way my name is Nadia.”

“And mine is Fernande,” said another woman, slightly taller than the other, with much longer hair, attractive green eyes and what seemed to be a very nervous disposition. ‘That must be the woman who is horrendously ticklish,’ thought Claudia. Of course, she was right.

Claudia entered. She was then led to what seemed to be a visitor’s room, where she was invited to sit on a very comfortable couch. Nadia and Fernande sat on either side of her, an obvious position to take advantage of her. Claudia knew there was no escape.

After an awkward pause of several seconds, Fernande spoke: “So, how smooth are those nylons you brought us?” She did not really know what else to say. She had been fighting not to look at Claudia fooling around with her shoes.

“They’re much smoother than anything I’ve touched in any store, all makes included. And they’re body nylons, so they cover the entire body with smooth hose.”

“All makes? I just can’t believe that,” shot back Fernande.

“Well, if you don’t believe me, why don’t you open one of the samples I’ve brought you? They contain the same nylons I’m wearing. You’ll see how smooth they are to the touch,” said Claudia.

“I’m sure we could,” said Nadia, “but as you may know, the true test of smoothness is when the nylon is being worn, and since you’re already wearing those nylons, I was wondering if we couldn’t just touch your legs, and then we could see.”

Claudia blushed. The thought of having her legs caressed by these two beautiful women pleased her, even though she knew that those caress would soon turn into a severe tickle torture.

“I guess you could,” replied Claudia.

Nadia smiled...and began caressing Claudia’s left calf. Claudia also saw Fernande take care of her right calf, both women using their nails and the tip of their fingers to scratch very delicately and test her hose. Shivers traveled along Claudia’s spine, as the petite girl began to smile.

Nadia and Fernande could not believe how smooth Claudia’s nylons were. These nylons were by far superior to anything they had made before. They were even smoother than Janice’s stockings. Nadia personally could not believe it. All that money, all that research for nothing. Someone comes along, tickles them, steals their data, and beats them to the post. They had to have this nylon formula. Fernande and Nadia looked at each other...and began to tickle Claudia’s calves.

Claudia rolled her eyes, unable to refrain herself from giggling this time. The devilish Fernande and Nadia were holding her legs in place by the ankles, and dutifully digging their nails in her calf muscles, slowly traveling upward towards the back of her knees. Suddenly, they both pulled up her legs, and Claudia found herself doing the split on the couch, Nadia holding her left foot on her knees and Fernande holding her right foot on hers. Her nyloned legs were entirely and erotically exposed. All the while, both women continued the march up her legs to the back of her knees.

“Are you ticklish at all, Claudia?” asked gently Nadia, as she smiled. “We’re definitely attracted to women who are ticklish.”

Yhee, yhee, yhee, hee, oh yes, hee, hee,” replied Claudia, whose submissive excitement began to grow, especially when Nadia and Fernande began their descent towards the bottoms of her feet.

“You know, your nylons are so smooth, that I just have to double check how smooth they are on your soles. I’m sure you don’t mind,” said Fernande, who could barely refrain herself now. Claudia’s shoe was in the way. Her heart beating, she slipped off Claudia’s easy-to-remove flat shoe, and immediately proceeded to tickle the petite girl sole.

“Oooh, your sole is bright yellow. I guess those nylons you brought us are like that too. And look at the humiliating comment etched on your foot-bottom,” noted Fernande. To her delightful surprise, Claudia’s foot barely moved as she tickled it, as if Claudia was content to let Fernande torture her. The nylon was incredibly smooth under her feet, and the inscription that Claudia carried with her everywhere she went did not impede the smoothness of her hose. Fernande began playing with the tender perfect little toes of Claudia, pushing her nails deep against each of them. First, the big toe was attacked, Fernande concentrating her attention on its pad, on the tip, just below the nail, on its base, and also fooling with its sides. The second toe was next. Fernande lifted it up, exposing it further. It had a little fleshy part that Fernande enjoyed touching. Then Fernande moved to the third toe, pushing the second and fourth toe away so as to expose it, and tickle its sides. The fourth toe met a similar fate. Finally, the baby toe was attacked, its hidden side and its exposed side tickled and titillated. The smoothness of Claudia’s nylons made for the most exciting tickling experience Fernande had ever had. Excited, Fernande began tickling the balls of Claudia’s feet.

As she took a long hard look at Claudia’s toes and soles, Fernande stated: “They’re beautiful. I can not resist them.”

“Neither can I,” replied Nadia. “Oh I know what to do. Follow my lead, Fernande. We’re gonna tickle that “TICKLISH PSYCHOLOGIST” inscription on her soles. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle the “T”, tickle the “T”, teased Nadia, as she tickled repeatedly the first letter of the word “TICKLISH”. Fernande did not hesitate, and she applied her index finger there, digging it deeply in the bright yellow nyloned flesh, following perfectly the contour of the black “T” that was etched permanently in Claudia’s nylons. It was located around Claudia’s heels, with “TICKLISH” being written on top of “PSYCHOLOGIST”.

Immediately, Fernande set out to work with the “I” of TICKLISH, following it dutifully, pushing her nails into Claudia’s perfect nylons. “Kili, kili, kili, the “I” of Claudia’s nylons. Kili, kili, kili the “I” of “TICKLISH.”

Then, they attacked the “C”, following the round contour of this letter that was inscribed forever in Claudia’s perfect hose. Her laughter continued.

“Oh, I think she likes it on the “K”. Doesn’t she like it on the “K”, Claudia?” asked cruelly Fernande. This “K” was located in the middle of Claudia’s tender arches. Hypnotized by the beauty of Claudia’s soles, Fernande and Nadia knew that they would never stop tickling her. Her soles and her laughter turned them on too much. As well, she seemed to be able to produce an incommensurable quantity of laughing reactions. After the “K”, both women proceeded to the “L”, where Claudia’s hell continued. This letter was closer to the balls of Claudia’s feet, a fleshy and delicious part of Claudia’s soles. It didn’t take long for the nails of Fernande and Nadia to find their way to the “I”, which was lying just at the back of those smooth balls. The “S” and the “H” were of course lying respectively over the balls of Claudia’s feet and tender toes, and received a deluge of nails that spilled back to her entire soles. Indeed, too excited to keep following letters, Fernande and Nadia decided to pay a visit to Claudia’s entire feet, their nails quickly spilling over what they considered in their twisted mind to be the most exciting pair of little feet that had ever tickled.

Basing themselves around Claudia’s heels, they scratched for the next 20 minutes the small soles hard with their 10 nails, moving from heel to toes in one big scratching motion that seemed to have a good effect on little Claudia. From her heels to her small toes, deep ridges appeared on Claudia’s skin and in her nylons. Meanwhile, Claudia giggled and laughed, tears dwelling into her eyes, and rolling down her cheeks. It was the first time Claudia was getting tickled by 20 nails, 20 sharp nails. It was for her a delicious experience. Never had she felt such an urge to laugh. The source of this urge came from extremely strange electrical impulses that were twirling in her soles. Thanks to Odette, Claudia now adored these twirling sensations. Even tough her tiredness was increasing, she didn’t want Fernande and Nadia to stop torturing her. She enjoyed her punishment. However, she did want them to pay some attention to her underarms. The bright yellow spots on her body nylons were there for a reason after all. They indicated the zones where a tickle punishment would be most effective. But Nadia and Fernande hadn’t seen those spots yet as they had been entranced by her soles.

“How can you be so submissive, little Claudia?” inquired Nadia.

That was Claudia’s cue. As she was ordered, Claudia began laying a trap for both women even tough she would have preferred being tickled to death. Through her giggles, she answered: “It’s in my purse.”

“In your purse? What’s in your purse, giggle girl?” asked Fernande, as she grabbed the purse, and opened it to take a look inside.

Suddenly, a puff of cloud came out of the purse. In a few seconds, Claudia, Fernande and Nadia were soundly asleep.

Fernande suddenly woke up in a chair with her head lying on a table. As she lifted it up and tried to get up, she realized her feet were imprisoned in the floor under the table. Looking under it, she noticed she could only see to her calves. Across from her legs was another pair of imprisoned legs. Looking up, Fernande realized they belonged to Nadia. Fernande also noticed that the table they were sitting at was long but very narrow, no more than two feet wide. Fernande didn’t have any problem reaching out to Nadia, shaking her shoulders to rouse her from her sleep.

“Nadia, wake up,” begged Fernande.

Slowly, Nadia woke up from her slumber. As she looked groggily around, she asked “Where am I?”

“I don’t know where we are, Nadia,” replied Fernande. “You’ll note that your legs are encased into the floor, though.”

“What?” asked Nadia, as she looked under the table. “Your legs are there too,” she noted. By the way, where is Claudia?”

“I don’t know. All I know is that we were tickling her, and then I opened her purse...that gas...it put us to sleep!”

“You’re right, Nadia. That’s what happened.”

“And there’s something else too. I’m wearing something...tight over my body,” she noticed,” as she patted her torso. “I seem to be wearing...a BODY NYLON,” she screamed in much anger, as she undid the first few buttons of her blouse.

“Me too,” said a distressed Fernande. “I can feel it under my blouse. That means it was put on us while we were asleep. How humiliating!”

Under the floor, Odette could hear none of her victims’ discussion. Not that she cared about it. She had had this special “tickle room”, if one can call it that, built especially for a special type of tickle torture, a “silent tickle torture”. That floor into which Nadia’s and Fernande’s legs disappeared was absolutely sound-proof. Thanks to that special floor, it would be impossible for Odette to hear Nadia’s and Fernande’s discussions and laughters, and for Nadia and Fernande to hear Odette’s taunts. It was perfect. Odette found that tickling women this way was so much more empowering. Indeed, it allowed her to tickle gorgeous ticklish feet without any regard for her victims’ tiredness.

And now it was time to tickle Nadia and Fernande, starting with delicious Nadia.

Even though Odette favored the hard soles of Fernande over the fleshy soles of Nadia, she decided to attack Nadia’s first. Slowly, she removed one of her shoes.

“Fernande.”

“What?”

“Someone’s removing one of my shoes very slowly,” said Nadia in a slight state of panic, as she stopped unbuttoning her blouse. “I can feel cool air rushing into my shoe and caressing my sole.”

“It must be Claudia. She’s going to tickle the bottoms of your feet,” said Fernande.

“Oh no, please, no, don’t. The soles of my feet are very tender and touchy. I can’t stand having them tickled,” said fearfully ticklish Nadia. “Oh, I can feel her removing my other shoe now. I’m in my stockinged feet...oh my God. I am so ticklish!” she pleaded.

Odette absorbed the beauty of Nadia’s exposed nyloned feet in silence, watching them jerk lightly in nervousness. However, Nadia wasn’t wearing the nylons she was wearing some hours ago. She was now wearing descriptive nylons. Etched in the soles of these nylons, as well as in two areas covering her touchy waist, were the words “VERY TICKLISH EXECUTIVE,” written in black into bright pink spots, a color that fit sweet Nadia to a tee.

Odette applied her nails very lightly right over Nadia’s perfect round toes, causing instantly, in her smooth nyloned skin, sensations that first bothered Nadia’s nervous system, then provoked irresistible maddening sensations, and finally gave ticklish Nadia the urge to laugh. But not too much. Just a little bit.

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, she’s, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, barely grazing my toes, stop her Fernande, stop her, she’s making, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, me beg for her own devious pleasure, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, don’t, not my toes, Claudia please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” babbled Nadia. Nadia was convinced it was Claudia tickling her, but of course it was Odette who was enjoying her smooth soles.

“What is she doing, Nadia?” asked a curious Fernande who was somehow feeling excited at seeing her friend giggle and beg helplessly like a 10 year-old girl.

“She’s grazing, hee, hee, hee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, the undersides of my toes. I can, ha, ha, ha, ha, feel her nails, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, in between, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, feel her nails, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, feel her nails, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” repeated Nadia who started to sound like a broken ticklish record.

Of course, Nadia actually felt Odette’s nails. Odette was applying her nails right on the bottom of her toes, making them wiggle pleasantly. Odette wanted to force Nadia to wiggle her toes helplessly for punishment. She adored the fleshy feel of her toes and wanted to play with them for hours. She explored the smaller toes of Nadia’s toe structure. They were jerking under the stimulation they were enduring. Odette looked at Nadia’s toes suffer. Then, leaving the toes to consider their fate, Odette moved down the perfect arches to attack Nadia’s heels which had been nagging her since the start.

“Ooooooooooh, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, hoo, I’m ticklish on the heels, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, hoo, haa, haa, I’m ticklish on the heels, Fernande,” stated gigglingly Nadia, as she felt sharp fingers descend upon that under-exploited region of her ticklish soles.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, on the heels, beautiful Nadia. Kooooootchy, kootchy-koo Nadia,” whispered Odette. There was no need to talk aloud since neither Nadia nor Fernande could hear her. “You probably didn’t expect to be that ticklish from there, didn’t you, ticklish girl,” teased Odette as she touched very lightly the bottoms of Nadia’s round heels through her bright pink descriptive foot-bottoms, sending them gyrating wildly, in a very futile gesture to avoid a well-deserved punishment.

“Are you that ticklish on your heels?” asked Fernande, knowing how much her own heels were nervous and sensitive.

“Oh, it seems I am. Claudia, please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it’s torture, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, she stopped,” noticed Nadia.

Indeed, Odette had lifted her fingers from Nadia’s sensitive heels, but her fingers were poised to attack once again the very touchy toes of this gorgeous woman, this time, in the very simple goal of making her suffer and laugh. The sight of these helpless silent feet, unable to subtract themselves from her fingers and her attention, excited Odette wildly.

The wait drove Nadia crazy.

“What is she doing?” screamed a panicked Nadia. “What is she doing, Fernande?”

“She’s making you wait just a little bit to make you even more sensitive to the touch. I know this would drive me crazy and helpless,” stated Fernande.

At this very moment, Odette’s nails made contact with Nadia’s nylons.

“How smooth your nylons are ticklish executive,” whispered Odette, as she fluttered her fingers very rapidly over Nadia’s toes, descending upon the high arches, digging her fingernails there with rage, feeling intense pleasure at Nadia’s intense foot reactions.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” exploded Nadia, her entire ticklish feet covered with sensations that drove her in moments to the edge of sanity.

As she looked at Nadia’s feet wiggle furiously, Odette knew that Nadia was laughing wholeheartedly. She knew that Nadia was truly overcome by painful sensations, and could no longer control herself. Ticklish Nadia was going to laugh as long as her nails were going to remain firmly planted, yet sliding and gliding, into her ticklish nyloned flesh.

“Kooooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, gorgeous Nadia, gouuuuuuuuuli, gouli, gouli, gouli, gouli, gouli, beautiful Nadia. Suffer from the bottom of your soles. And don’t worry, Fernande. Soon, it will be your turn to suffer. And I’m going to make you both suffer. But it’s not your turn quite yet, nervous Fernande. It’s Nadia’s. Kootchy, kootchy-koo, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-toes Nadia”, said quietly Odette.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha”, answered Nadia to the taunts she couldn’t hear.

Applying intense pressure on Nadia’s nylons, Odette made sure to tickle every yarn of the delicious material, causing Nadia pain and discomfort. Slowly and delightfully, Nadia’s feet stopped wriggling and her toes slowed down and became immobile tickle shrines. Odette inserted devilishly her nails into the pink recess of Nadia’s toes, touching spots that had never been tickled before and that exploded with furious pain as they were stimulated for the first time in Nadia’s ticklish life. As Odette scratched Nadia’s arches hard, stimulating her flesh, she was sure that, if interrogated, Nadia would not hold anything back this time. But Odette was not interrogating her, she was torturing her for the sake of making her suffer.

In the meantime, Fernande was looking at her friend suffer in laughter. Her face was distorted by a beautiful smile as Nadia was forced to laugh without any interruption, simply because someone was applying her nails in a cruel dance upon a sensitive part of Nadia’s body. This dance gave Nadia simple instructions: to feel strange sensations in her flesh and to laugh without any interruption until the dance stopped.

Fernande could see that her friend was obviously suffering…and it made her happy. She was ashamed of it at first, but her shame quickly turned into interest. Nadia was so ticklish on her waist area. She wanted to tickle Nadia.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” Nadia laughed regularly.

Yes, she was so attractive when she laughed. Fernande had to tickle her. Just a little bit. Not too much.

Fernande reached out, lifted up Nadia’s blouse, making an important discovery in the process, and gently grabbed her friend’s ultra-touchy waist, squeezing it between her fingers.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa”, reacted Nadia as she felt hands fooling around with her very tender waist area. She twisted about helplessly as Fernande toyed with her.

Odette didn’t hear Nadia’s laughter rise up a notch, and didn’t know that Fernande was taking advantage of this perfect moment to tickle her friend on her waist. And she didn’t care.

Odette kept on scratching the weak soles of Nadia, who now found herself in the cruelest tickle torture of her life. On the one hand, someone, probably Claudia, was torturing her executive foot-bottoms, and on the other hand, Fernande was teasing her waist, making her twist and laugh louder. Nadia finally lost control of her thoughts and succumbed to the excellent sensations that were frolicking under her feet and along her waist.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” laughed a lost Nadia.

Fernande had to admit she absolutely enjoyed torturing Nadia. She could feel, and this was a delicious feeling, slight muscular twitches as her nails ran across Nadia’s most ticklish region. She wondered if Claudia could feel the same twitches, as she tickled Nadia’s soles. She saw that her friend was helpless, absolutely helpless, to do anything about her situation, and that pleased Fernande. Immensely. She wanted to maintain Nadia in this state of helplessness.

Meanwhile, Odette had decided that it would be pleasurable to draw circles on Nadia’s bright pink stockinged soles, using the smoothness of her new nylons to facilitate this task. Nadia’s feet seemed to react favorably to this new technique. From circles, Odette went to squares and triangles. She drew many ticklish patterns on Nadia’s tired foot bottoms. Remembering how it was important to keep the soles guessing about the torture they were being subjected to, she then started to jab her nails hard into Nadia’s perfect ticklish flesh, provoking sensations that Nadia never thought she could feel. Moreover, panicking from the double tickling efforts of Claudia and Fernande, Nadia found herself getting more and more ticklish, especially on the soles of her feet which were getting “picassoed”. This jabbing sent Nadia in a renewed state of ticklish panic. Worse, the devilish Fernande was also digging her long and sharp nails harder into her waist, her sensitive waist, which was not designed to resist such an assault. Fernande looked and reveled at Nadia’s permanently laughter-deformed face, and found herself absolutely unable to stop.

“Koooooooootchy, koooooooooootchy, koooooooooootchy Nadia,” suddenly taunted Fernande, as she attacked her friend’s stockinged waist, her fingers still causing muscular twitches that probably were driving Nadia crazy. “Wow, do you know that there is a bright pink spot on either side of your waist, sensitive Nadia? And I can see the words “VERY TICKLISH EXECUTIVE” in each of them. Do you feel these muscular twitches along your waist, Nadia? Aren’t they delicious? Say you’re enjoying them, Nadia, say it. Please, say…”

Suddenly, Fernande stopped all movements, as she felt a wave of fresh air caress one of her very nervous soles. It was a soft sensation, that of her sole slowly cooling down, that of her sole exposed to the air. Soon, her other shoe disappeared, and both her feet were now very exposed.

Fernande’s most ticklish spot was helpless.

“Claudia has taken off my shoes, Nadia. I can feel air caressing my warm nyloned soles,” declared Fernande alluringly and frighteningly.

For a moment still, Nadia could not speak. Finally, she said: “Yes, ha, ha, ha, you are about to ha, ha, ha, get the punishment you deserve on your very, very, very sensitive feet,” stated a furious Nadia, as her laughter died down. “She’s going to tickle the bottoms of your beautiful nervous soles, using that maddening technique,” she added. “And I’m gonna get your underarms.”

“What maddening technique?” asked a fearful Fernande.

Odette was visually devouring Fernande’s soles, and was preparing herself to attack her long nervous toes, rich in very delicate nerve endings that were just waiting for torture.

“She will attack your toes, very lightly, barely making you laugh, causing all sorts of shivery sensations in your soles. It’s unbearable. It will make you feel like laughing, but actually it will make you feel like begging a lot. You remember how I begged? That’s what she wants. But you won’t be able to help it, will you Fernande, because your soles are so ticklish,” described cruelly Nadia, who had already her sights set on Fernande’s weak underarms.

“Do you hah, hah, hahve to be shoh, hoh, hoh, descriptive, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, she’s tickling my toes, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” laughed sweetly Fernande.

While the two friends were talking about her technique, or rather “Claudia’s technique”, Odette had applied her nails upon Fernande’s longish toes, inserting one nail easily between her big toe and her second toe on each tender foot. Odette definitely felt Fernande’s feet tremble, as her defenses crumbled.

“Kooooootchy, kootchy-koo nervous Fernande. Wiggle your toes and push against your smooth nylons to allow your skin to be tortured even more. Tickle, tickle, tickle-tortured Fernande,” teased softly Odette.

“Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, she’s tickling my toes, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, she’s making my toes wiggle, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, stop, please, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” kept laughing Fernande.

“Is she tickling the bottom of your toes like she did mine?” asked Nadia, who was preparing herself to attack Fernande’s very nervous underarms, intent on making her friend suffer.

“Yes, she hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, is, haaaaaaah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, she’s tickling my heels now, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, why am I ticklish on the heels, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” asked Fernande in laughter.

“For the same reason you’re ticklish under your arms, Fernande,” stated Nadia as she thrust her hands towards Fernande’s armpits. Quickly, Nadia unbuttoned Fernande’s blouse, and pulled it down, revealing Fernande’s nyloned torso. She then inserted her hands into Fernande’s warm armpits, tickling her underarms lightly through a very sexy bright green spot, where she was able to distinguish a “HORRIBLY TICKLISH EXECUTIVE” message before Fernande closed her arms over Nadia’s hands. Fernande tried to escape, but distracted by the light tickling of her feet, she was helpless to do anything and could only react with a mix of tender horror and uncontrollable giggliness as her friend, with a smile so large it betrayed her immense pleasure, fooled lightly with her firm underarms.

“No, Nadia, please, you hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, can’t do this. I’m sorry, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, please, I’m sorry, I, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, apologize, I, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, couldn’t resist your laughing beauty,” said Fernande, her urge to laugh increasing endlessly as she looked with a laughter-induced fright at her tickled underarms.

Suddenly, Nadia dug her nails hard into Fernande’s weak underarms. Fernande’s eyes betrayed her increasing state of armpit panic. She bucked hard a few times, but failed to subtract her armpits from Nadia’s attack. Finally, the sensations Nadia’s nails caused in her armpits overwhelmed her and regular laughter resonated in the small room where she was, punctuated with pleas and comments.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, too much, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, Nadia no, not this, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, torture, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah”, begged Fernande, as her ticklish and ticklishable nyloned underarms tickled.

At this moment, Odette inserted her nails hard into Fernande’s very nervous and hard arches until they totally disrupted her nervous system. Odette could feel a rush of excitement go through her body. She adored Fernande’s hard and sensitive soles, she loved the way they felt under her nails. Fernande, whose soles were her weakest point, bucked once in pure agony, reacting to the attack perpetrated by her friend, Nadia, who was more than enjoying her friend’s underarms, and by a cruel Claudia.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” laughed Fernande, as she totally lost control and surrendered to her ticklers.

“You’re right Fernande, it is very hard to resist a beautiful laughing beauty, twitching as she is being tickled for no other reason than to be forced to laugh. Now, feel the wrath of my fingernails. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kitchy-koo, Fernande, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kitchy-koo. You’re just irresistible, especially through these bright green spot of ticklishness. Do you know what’s written in there? HORRIBLY TICKLISH EXECUTIVE. And that’s what you are,” teased Nadia, as she dug her nails hard into Fernande’s armpits, “and those nylons make your underarms so precious.”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, Fernande on those gorgeous descriptive nyloned soles of yours. You know how good it is to tickle nylons like those. I was able to put “HORRIBLY TICKLISH EXECUTIVE” on your soles and under your arms in visible bright green areas. It’s perfect for you. Tikilikilikilikootchykoo, tiiiiiiiikilikilikilikootchykoo, ticklish executive,” taunted softly Odette, at the same time.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” answered Fernande.

Odette continued to torture cruelly the pure soles of Fernande’s feet, who was now ready to answer any question on any subject. Tears quickly began to flow down her cheeks, as she laughed increasingly.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah”, laughed beautifully Fernande.

Odette thought she could see, through the very smooth and sheer nylons that had been imposed on Fernande for this tickle torture, that her skin seemed to be suffering.

Nadia hadn’t left Fernande’s underarms since she began tickling them. She had to admit that she absolutely enjoyed hearing Fernande laugh. She also had to admit that she absolutely enjoyed making Fernande laugh by touching certain body parts that had the virtue of causing laughter when touched properly. Like her sensitive armpits. She dug her nails harder into the perfect underarms. The sight of Fernande laughing, shaking her head left to right, smiling with difficulty was exciting.

Fernande, for her part, had lost control the instant Nadia’s had first touched her stockinged armpits, and she hadn’t regained it since. She was that ticklish. She had seen Nadia do this to other models and had thought that there was no way she could resist it. She thought she would go crazy. She was right. But now, Nadia was using her very sharp nails to punish her friend. And it was succeeding. Fernande felt punished.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah”, said Fernande automatically. Fernande’s senses were perceiving three things. First, her soles were on fire, attacked by the nails of a cruel Claudia who was doing everything in her power to torture Fernande. Next, her armpits were experiencing regular waves of pain because of her friend, the very ticklish Nadia, whose body was right now being mapped by whatever remained of lucidity in Fernande’s brain for future tickle tortures. Oh yes, Fernande did intend on tickling her friend again. Especially on the soles of her feet. But she’ll wait for the perfect moment. Finally, the laughter Fernande was forced to produce on a regular basis was robbing Fernande of her strength bit by bit. Fernande didn’t think it could get any worse.

Suddenly, it did.

Odette dug her nails just under the balls of Fernande’s sweet soles.

Fernande thought she was going to die. “Claudia” had just found a little bit of a weak spot she didn’t know she had. Fernande’s laughter definitely went up a notch. Odette decided that she liked tickling Fernande right there, just under the balls of her feet. With a devious smile, she saw Fernande’s feet tremble and tremble and tremble deliciously. Fernande could not resist this. It drove her mad with sensations of such violence that she knew she would really agree to anything now. It didn’t matter. Her laughter became very painful.

“Haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah”, stated Fernande at the top of her lungs. The laughter. Oh that laughter that was taking over her thoughts. What a strange feeling.

Fortunately for Fernande, in a way, Odette decided at that moment that she wanted to see if Nadia had the same weakness than her friend. With one hand, she stimulated the balls of Nadia’s soles, digging her nails as deep as she could into the nyloned flesh. Odette smiled as she saw Nadia’s perfect toes wiggle reflexively.

Nadia exploded into a surprised laughter, as she experienced a renewed urge to laugh. No longer able to stimulate Fernande, she crumbled on her chair, her preoccupations changed.

“Haaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, why, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, are ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” stated deliciously Nadia.

Meanwhile, ticklish Fernande was sort of benefiting from a strange reprieve. Her feet were still getting punished, but at least her underarms were allowed a moment of rest. How long would it last? She didn’t know. She heard across from her the sweet laughter of her friend.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” complained helplessly Nadia. Why was she so ticklish?

Odette wasn’t disappointed. The balls of Nadia’s soles were so exposed and touchy. However, she decided to reduce the intensity of the torture for the simple pleasure of making the torture last longer.

“Claudia, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that feels strange, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, don’t graze my nylons like that, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh the balls of my feet are ticklish too, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’m gonna be a sweet Nadia, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, why are you barely tickling me, Claudia, this is maddening, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”

Tired, it took a few moments before Fernande could beg, but once she could, she was an inexhaustible source of ticklish comments, just like her friend.

“She’s grazing, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, my nylons too, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, oh, she’s playing with the balls of my feet, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, is she playing with the balls of your feet, Nadia, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.”

“Ha, ha, ha, oh yes, she is, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I can feel her nails dancing there, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, she’s going to my fleshy arches, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Claudia, don’t push your nails harder into my nylons, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, this grazing is too much, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I feel like ants are walking on my soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”

Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, no, not my toes again, Claudia, hah, hah, hah, hah, she’s inserting her nails between my toes, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, is she tickling you in between the toes, Nadia? hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.”

“Ha, ha, ha, no, no, no, Fernande, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, she’s descended onto my heels, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, my heels are so soft, you know, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I take care of them so that they are soft and tender, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no, Claudia, not my toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, now she went for my toes, Fernande, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”

Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, I wish you’d stop tickling my toes too, Claudia, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, why don’t you tickle my hard arches, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, I’m giving you permission to tickle my hard arches, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.

Odette was having the fun of her life. Tickling these two beautiful women was quite exciting. She adored looking at the immobile soles of Fernande and Nadia, barely touching their new smooth nylons, feeling her nails graze across the delicate and perfect tickling material, knowing that in doing so, their white skin was getting excited to the point where they couldn’t stop suffering. She could make those two suffer for days.

But it was time to capture Nadia and Fernande for good. To turn them into helpless slaves. She left the soles of her victims, and prepared to meet them. But it didn’t mean that their feet would be left alone.

“See? It all worked out, Blue Fairy,” said Claudia, as she devoured visually the dangling feet of Nadia and Fernande in the space where Odette was just moments ago.

Indeed, this time, everything had gone according to plan. Janice smiled. When she first asked Odette’s help some time ago, Odette, who was interested in Nadia’s and Fernande’s nylon research, had conceived an executive tickle plan. Of course, as payment, Odette’s long fingernails had been allowed to find their way to Janice’s allergic soles, but Odette hadn’t been too cruel, and Janice had taken her torture like a good girl. Then, Nadia and Fernande got tickled, and Odette got the data she was looking for.

But Fernande and Nadia were no fools. They quickly eliminated all possible suspects until only Janice was left. When Janice realized that they were on to her, she contacted Odette again, and a plan was hatched, this time, to capture the lovely nylon executives for which Odette had now developed quite an attraction. Janice did get tickled in the meantime, but the executives were finally captured, and Janice was going to have her revenge.

Janice looked at Claudia, whom she had met a few hours ago, while Odette tickled the ticklish executives. The two had immediately hit it off. Janice loved the fact that Claudia was very submissive and that she could tickle her furiously, which she did, and Claudia was so happy at having met someone who adored tickling her. They were a perfect tickle match for each other. Claudia had nicknamed her “Blue Fairy”, because of her light blue stockings. For her part, Janice called Claudia, “Bumble Bee” because of her black and yellow body nylon.

“Yes, in the end, it worked out perfectly. And I’m looking forward to tickle those two and make them suffer,” stated Janice, as she looked, lying down on the floor alongside Claudia, at the helpless dangling feet of the two sensitive executives. Fernande’s soles were deliciously clad in jet black nylons with bright green soles that screamed ticklishness. The separation between the bright green area and the black area followed the tip of her toes, the sides of her feet, the back of her heels and the other side of her feet. Janice felt like tickling her now, but she knew she had to wait for Odette’s signal. “How will we know when to tickle them?” she asked.

“You see those lights over there. Red means, of course, stop, Green is tickle time, and Yellow is teasing time.”

“I thought Yellow meant kootchy, kootchy, Bumble Bee,” stated Janice as she ran her fingers lightly over Claudia’s belly.

Claudia felt a ticklish urge to laugh. She liked it. She gave up to it. She laughed. “Yes, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” giggled Claudia for a while until Janice stopped.

“I so love tickling you,” stated Janice. “You’re so soft and ticklish.”

“Yes I am, but I am wondering something else.”

“What?”

“Does Light Blue mean kootchy, kootchy, Blue Fairy?” she asked as she inserted a few fingers in each of Janice’s allergic armpits, leaving them there for a few seconds before pulling them away.

“Aaah, aaaah, aaah, ooh, ooh, ooh, there’s no light blue light,” replied Janice, who immediately set out to avenge this attack. But Claudia grabbed her hands.

“Yeah, I know. We’ll play later. Right now, let’s wait for Odette’s signal. Then, you can tickle these two to your hearts content.”

“I agree. Oh, look. Their feet are wriggling furiously...”

“I can’t believe it’s you. I guess you didn’t have enough fun tickling us the first time, you wench. If I can get my feet out of this floor, I’ll grab you and you’ll be sooo sorry you tickled us,” threatened Nadia, as she uselessly tried to pull her feet out of the floor.

“What is it with our feet that you like so much,” yelled Fernande, who was also trying to get free. “I’d love to take care of your feet right now.” Suddenly, Fernande’s tone changed. “Oh, what gorgeous pair of feet,” she said softly.

When Odette had come in, both women had become furious, and she hadn’t been able to place a word edgewise. That is, until she had slipped off her green high heels, sat at the end of the table, and placed her tender feet, also clad in descriptive nylons, on the table. As she wiggled her toes, both women looked at her pure white soles, where a delicious message appeared: TICKLISH MISTRESS.

“Now that you’re silent,” began Odette, as she wiggled her toes and flexed her high-arched feet, hypnotizing both executives, I have a business proposal for you. I hope you’ll listen to it. But just to make sure you do…,” she said, pushing a button.

Immediately, a deformed smile of surprise and pain flashed through the tender executives’ faces, as they looked down with fear at the floor. As they exploded in their usually sardonic laughters, Nadia and Fernande wondered who was tickling their business foot-bottoms.

“You two are so pretty when you laugh. I could devour the pain in your faces for days. You two are soooo ticklish. And it’s well-deserved too. I think that all women in position of power should get regularly tickled tortured. No exception. So, it’s only fair that you too should be, at this very moment, tickled by Claudia and Janice, whom you tortured not so long ago. Right now, they’re torturing your descriptive nyloned feet, maybe to death. Well, enough teasing and on with my proposal. I’m ready to return to you, AT NO CHARGE, your precious research, and TO GIVE YOU my own data on these very smooth descriptive body nylons, but there are three things I want from you.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” responded helplessly Nadia. The nerve of that woman. The money they could make. These two somewhat conflicting thoughts twirled in Nadia’s mind as she experienced the pain of her ticklishness. One of her ticklers glided her fingertips sweetly over her stockinged soles, whereas the other more or less poked her long nails into her arches and toes. That long-nailed tickler must be Janice. Strangely, the more she got tickled, the more Nadia realized how much money they could make with this nylon formula. They were so incredibly smooth. Maybe it was worth being tickled over.

“Aren’t the soles of these two women incredibly ticklish?” asked Janice, her nails running over the bright green and the bright pink areas of Fernande’s and Nadia’s descriptive nylons. “Look at them jerk, look at them writhe. You can feel their pain right through their hose.”

Yes, they are so ticklish these executives. Tickle, tickle, tickle, hard-footed Fernande. You too, fleshy-footed Nadia. I must admit that I much prefer being tickled, but the pleasure of tickling those rich soles, and of getting some revenge on these two horrible women, is pleasant. They’re both so incredibly ticklish, and in my opinion, ticklish women need to be tickled on a regular basis.”

“I don’t know about that,” replied Janice. “But revenge is indeed sweet, and these two had it coming. Twice. I don’t think they’ll ever learn. I just hope they’re suffering. Feel my nails on your arches hard-soled Fernande and fleshy-soled Nadia. Feel them tickle you and torture you. Just suffer,” said Janice, as her nails danced onto the colorfully humiliating stockinged soles of the two very ticklish executives.

“Haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah,” laughed harshly Fernande who, due to her great ticklishness, had already in her mind agreed to any demands that Odette could make. The pain she felt in her soles had convinced her to be cooperative. But she didn’t like what she heard from Odette next.

“First, I need you to sign these iron-clad tickle contracts with me,” she said, as she slipped a document in front of them. “Oh, and there’s no need to call any lawyer. It’s pretty straightforward. You simply accept to become my sweet and helpless tickle slaves. You can read it later.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied mindlessly Nadia. A tickle contract? No way. No way, she thought at first. But as her tender feet burned with painful ticklish sensations, she began to rethink her position.

“Oh, don’t worry, sensitive executive. I’ll take good care of your business foot-bottoms,” said Odette, as if she had read Nadia’s mind. I won’t tickle torture you too often. Just a couple of times a week. A thorough stimulation, of course. And second, you must obey me to the letter. If you don’t, you’ll be punished, and if you think what you’re experiencing right now is torture, you don’t know what TRUE tickle torture is.”

“Haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah,” replied painfully Fernande. Fernande had given up a long time ago. She didn’t mind being Odette’s puppet right now. She’ll probably regret it later though.

“Oh, and also, you’ll be wearing those body nylons you’re wearing right now, and others I’ll make for you. And you would make me so happy if you exposed them in public to humiliate yourselves. For example, you could take off your shoes during your executive meetings. That would be delicious.”

“Haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah, haaah,” agreed Fernande. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” acquiesced Nadia whose limits had also been reached.

“I’m so glad you agree. Well, all you have to do now is sign right here with this plume...oooh how foolish of me, I forgot to bring a plume for you to sign with. I’ll remedy this situation immediately...as soon as I can remember where I put the thing,” said Odette, as she got up, leaving Nadia and Fernande laughing helplessly.

‘What awfully cruel woman. I’ll obey her. I’ll so obey her. She so knows how to control me. Please find that plume. I’m dying. Don’t make me suffer. I’m sorry for having been a bad executive,’ thought Fernande, as devilish ants crawled on the bottoms of her business feet. Tears began streaking down her cheeks. Her mouth hurt. She tried, in a futile effort to free herself, to pull her ankles out of the holes where they were imprisoned, but quickly abandoned her efforts...and laughed endlessly.

“Look. I think the tickling really got to her. She tried to free herself, and failed. Now her horribly ticklish hard soles are just hanging there, helpless and more ticklish than ever. Tickle, tickle, tickle, kootchy-koo, deliciously ticklish Fernande. Kiiiiili, kili, inside your perfect toes Fernande,” taunted Janice, even though Fernande could not hear her. “Let me spread your bright green toes, Fernande, so I can insert my nails in there. Is this having an effect Fernande? Kili, kili, kili, lovely and hard-footed business woman. You must now pay for your ticklish crimes,” stated Janice with great pleasure in her voice. “But let’s not forget mean Nadia, and her colorful nylons which tells the story of her ticklishness,” noted Janice. Kootchy, kootchy-koo smooth-footed Nadia. The balls of your feet are so lovely and ticklish, tender executive. I could tickle them all day. Have you snapped yet? I hope you never do, so I can touch your hose longer. Like that. Right on the bottoms of your business feet,” she added.

“Nadia’s feet are tired from laughing too,” said Claudia. “I never had so much fun tickling someone before. Touching the bottoms of these women feet is truly exciting. Laugh, sensitive executives. Laugh and die.”

Tears were now running down Nadia’s face, and she was suffering horrendously. As Odette was “looking” for the plume, Claudia and Janice were tickling her sexy soles, and she had to laugh. This urge felt so strange. Nadia couldn’t resist it. Odette was so cruel. Suddenly, her sides tickled wildly. Odette had silently returned and was poking and playing with her waist. ‘No, please stop, not there,’ pleaded silently Nadia with her eyes. Odette placed a plume in her hands. Nadia signed. So did Fernande.

Odette smiled.

The End

another great tale! really nice to see you try to combine two storiy sequels into one! really good foot tickling descriptions. please keep up the great work.

primetime said:
another great tale! really nice to see you try to combine two storiy sequels into one! really good foot tickling descriptions. please keep up the great work.

Thanks very much. I'm happy you like the story...Which part was your favorite? I'd like to know so I can keep the best stuff in...

loved it!

Loved it (although I prefer solid colored sheer nylons in tans and black - but cool idea). I love your scenarios and situations.

What's next?

Re: loved it!

meantonylonfeet said:
Loved it (although I prefer solid colored sheer nylons in tans and black - but cool idea). I love your scenarios and situations.

What's next?

I'm glad you liked it...I'm still mulling over a few scenarios for my next stories...No clear ideas though.

Re: Great Story!!!!

Jon said:
I loved this story, the ticklish inscriptions on the soles were an especially nice touch. I'm really looking forward to your next story, I'd really like to see Odette get tickled too next time. Keep up the good work.

-Jon

Yes, Odette will get it next time...Just wondering what kind of a laugh I'll give her though...

LORD HAVE MERCY! Great stuff, libtick... as always.

Peace!
~FTKL

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back