• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Conscience Strikes Back

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post Removed**

Last edited:
Dave2112 is a FRAUD!!

It's true folks. He has nothing to do with the great tickling fiction that he claims to write..

It's the little voice inside his head that is the real genius behind it all:)

Re: Well...

Dave,

Once again...a masterpiece!

---------------------------------

And ticklish9's,

Love the Fight Club reference!

- DFT

How do you do that?

You creative bastard. As an English major with a writing focus all I can say is "Damn."

I thought there were only about 5 different ways to approach the genre of tickling fiction. Apparently I was wrong.

You are one good writer, even toasted. I don't think many could have done anything even remotely close to this without confusing the hell out of the audience.

I'd continue with a laundry list of compliments, but I'd be up all night and frankly, I can't think of anything better to say.

Good job.

You rock.

Maybe I should try a story of my own?

Jesus you have some conscience...

And am I ever glad of that as this is another AWESOME classic from you. ENCORE ENCORE. :cool:

No one else would have thought of writing from that perspective. Very well done Dave. I loved it.

Shoulder mounted Devils...

Dave,

Two Toes up, WAY up! The idea behind this story alone was really amazing! There's nothing like a good inner conflict! The details on the tickling are second to none aswell. I honestly thought this was the coolest story I've read in a while. Apparently getting a little wasted did you no wrong in this case!

Nice work!

P.S. Thanks for voting for me for the Golden Feather award. Coming from you, that meant a lot to me.

It was interesting to see this story surface again. Actually, I had forgotten if these were even still floating round the Stories forum after I put everything into my archive.

The truth is, this tale is actually the third part of a trilogy. To see exactly what led up to this, all three can be found in my Archive as "A Word From Your Conscience" Parts 1, 2 and 3. I believe they're on the second page somewhere.

Thank you all for your renewed interest in this tale. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

And Ink...no sweat, man. You deserve it. :triangle:

Dave, you are the master. I've read through all the stories in your archive and always marvel at your creativity. In fact, you're the reason I started to post some of my own stuff - I totally got inspired by your stories and your artwork. I'm working on a fictional story myself, and I hope it can stand up to the quality of your stuff.

cheers dude

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back