• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

still waiting

tickle feet1223

Anna and heather im still waiting on that story you too promised of Kristianna Loken and Ali Larter.

First of all We Promised Zero! Second we are extremely busy for at least 3 weeks, when we have the time we'll write it! We're sorry but it takes weeks even months cause we are often busy and these days in particular. We will have Part 1 soon, but right now we are VERY busy. Just enough time to check things: cause writing is hard right now!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Look right now, we are a tad preoccupied. Like many on the Forum and like you Jenna, we do not have unlimited time and use the time the best we can. When we can we will write a short Part 1 followed by more. Just give us 3-4 weeks.

If somebody writes a story for you, they are doing you a favor. You can't DEMAND that they do you a favor! Well, you can, but I wouldn't count on getting it.

Quick part 1

LIke we said VERY busy, but here is a VERY quick sample.

Ali Larter was very displeased. Things were not going as planned. Since the end of Dawson's creek, Ali's career was stuck. Teen boppers film and nothing else. She sighed at this rate I'll never be another Reese Witherspoon or Kirsten Dunst. I'll end up like Shannon Elizabeth or Mena Suvari or worse of all Tara Reid. Never ever taken seriously. Her thoughts were eating at her. What if I end up like NAtasha Lyonne, resigned to simply playing lesbian roles (American PIe I and II, If these Walls could Talk 2 and But I'm a CHeerleader (easily her best performance)). "Although the lesbian part doesn't sound so bad!" smiled Ali. Still she needed something. Recently she refused all teen flicks, she wanted something meatier. Even a romantic comedy would do. Then she got the offer to star next to Terminator 3's wrester cum actress Kristianna Loken. Of course, it was a lesbian romantic movie but hey considerably better than another teen film. The script was much better than most with a very nice setting. Set in Ancient Greece, it tells of two Amazons falling in love and living post invasion of the Diors. Ali arrived grinning at Kristianna wearing only the tight Amazon outfit. (We will leave this to your imagination, we will be thinking of bikinis). No member of the crew or cast had arrived yet. "What's up, cute butt?" asked the teasing blonde. Kristianna giggled "Just trying out my new "Suit"!" she joked. Both girls had a good laugh. "Lots of flesh exposed of course!" Ali pointed out, rolling her eyes "So much for drama!" "It's okay!" giggled Kristianna. "You know what's good about it?" inquired Ali. Kristianna shook her head. "Well..." said Ali approaching Kristianna with a grin/lear that frightened Kristianna a little. "It's good for... TICKLING!" she yelled leaping on the former wrestler. Kristianna not used to the 5:00 a.m start and not expecting this had little time to reflect before Ali was on her and tickling the shit out of her ribcage!
Sorry to be continued
Love,
Anna and Heather
The quick Part 1

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Kristianna as the taller blonde ran her ribcage ragged with her fast fingers. Ali dabbled her fingers around her little belly, her navel and her ribs as Kristianna tried to push her off and rolled over. It occurred to Ali than tickling a former wrestler would end badly for her so she got off her. "Just kidding, Krissie! Let me help you up!" she offered, pulling the shorter blonde up. Loken giggled a little bit "That was so mean!". "LIsten, why don't we go to my trailer and get one of the donuts out of the fridge?" asked Ali. "Sounds good!" replied Kristianna. Ali grinned as she put a plan she came up with into action. AS they entered the very large trailer, Ali helped her to the bed to sit down. She promtply went to fetch the donuts. However Ali also went to get some water and put some sodium pentasulphate, a powerful knockout drug in her water. She grinned. "Nothing like combining the dehydration powers of salt with the foul smell of sulphur to get a girl unconcious." she thought, humming to herself. Kristianna enjoyed nothing more than a nice strawberry donut (low fat, naturally) and dranks some lovely cold ice water. She and Ali talked and Kristianna found herself getting some lovely looks at a very beautiful Ali. "Wonder if she swings, my way?" Kristianna pondered to herself. Suddenly, she felt very whoosy. "Are you okay, Krissie?" inquired a concerned Ali. "Yeah, yeah, wait... Was there something different about ... the taste... of your drink?" asked Ms Loken. "No. But then again mine had no knockout drug." replied the grinning actress. "W..why?" barely wonderout Kristi out loud. "To tie up and tickle you nude of course!" responded Ali. These were the last words that Kristianna Loken heard before the TX actress lost all semblance of conciousness and fell into a deep sleep.
To be continued.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Ali moved quickly to prevent any possibility of issues. She had decided that 3 ways was best. She was tied to the bed, spreadeagle to the top post of the bed thus enabling her access to all her goodies. However she would be face down. She decided that Kristianna's naked body would need to feel a little heat, so she turned on the thermostat to full blast. She quickly put on her special suit, a cold water suit, with water and ice underneath. She also decided that Kristianna's first time needed some encouragement, so she blindfolded her and put earmuffs on her. Not satisfied reached for a nosepeg. She grinned this would really frighten Kristianna. She opened her mouth and put the peg on her nose. She knew Kristianna would be terrified of what was to happen. As ticklers went few were as sadistic as Ali. Ali decided that only a great fool would allow the first time to be bereft of atmosphere, so she lit candles around her friend and prepared the food. Soon afterwards Kristianna exhausted eyes started to open. She gradually awake to the fact that all that was there was darkness. "I'm blind! Oh my god I'm blind! Help! HEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!" cried out Kristianna. Ali bit on her lip to avoid laughing. Even though she would not have heard her it helped with atmosphere as did Promokiev's Romeo and Juliet playing overhead. She started to hyperventilate when she felt dizzy and realised with horror that her nose was blocked with a nosepeg. She realised she couldn't hear or see, because she was blindfolded and was wearing earmuffs. "Help! Please if anyone it out there HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!" screamed Kristianna. Ali waited until she tired herself out. She activated two electric toothbrushes as Kristianna kept her mouth open. She moved gently towards her upperbody, slowly taunting her unaware companion. Suddenly without warning, Ali struck digging it into her delicate underarms. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled an hysterical Kristianna. After a minute, Ali stopped. Kristianna was breathing very heavily. Ali decided to remove her nosepeg, in case she ran out of air. Kristianna could feel one of her sense returning as the heat started to take hold. "STOP!!!!HEEEELLLLPPPPP!HEELLLLLLPPPP!" shrieked a terrified Kristianna. ALi smiled. This torture was far from concluded. She reached into her pocket for the two devices. A tape of Ali's hysterical laughter that she had got from buddies Winona Ryder, Katie Holmes and Britanny Murphy. She put in on the table. NExt she got out her voice disfigurator. AS Kristianna continued to schreech, Ali pulled a feather out from under the bed, smiled evilly and ran it across a twitching tummy. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA" responded the maddening girl. The tummy tickling also ran only for one minute. There was no rush, not just yet! She removed her earmuffs and smiled as she heard Ali's tape. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKRISTIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the cries of Ali Larter. "She has earmuffs and blindfold on her. She cannot hear you nor see you. I drugged her the same as she drugged you. You will both be tickled as much as I desire!" replied the distorted voice. "Ali, don't worry! Please don;t do this! Please! Please!" but before she could beg more ALi put the earmuffs back in her. "Let us go, you bastard! It'll be okay, AlAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled the tortured hottie as her underarms were mercilessly scratched slowly and methodically with a single finger in each sensitive crevice.
To be continued in Terror Torture by Thieving Things
Love,
Anna and Heather

Terror Torture by Theiving Things

Prelude:
Ali Larter was very displeased. Things were not going as planned. Since the end of Dawson's creek, Ali's career was stuck. Teen boppers film and nothing else. She sighed at this rate I'll never be another Reese Witherspoon or Kirsten Dunst. I'll end up like Shannon Elizabeth or Mena Suvari or worse of all Tara Reid. Never ever taken seriously. Her thoughts were eating at her. What if I end up like NAtasha Lyonne, resigned to simply playing lesbian roles (American PIe I and II, If these Walls could Talk 2 and But I'm a CHeerleader (easily her best performance)). "Although the lesbian part doesn't sound so bad!" smiled Ali. Still she needed something. Recently she refused all teen flicks, she wanted something meatier. Even a romantic comedy would do. Then she got the offer to star next to Terminator 3's wrester cum actress Kristianna Loken. Of course, it was a lesbian romantic movie but hey considerably better than another teen film. The script was much better than most with a very nice setting. Set in Ancient Greece, it tells of two Amazons falling in love and living post invasion of the Diors. Ali arrived grinning at Kristianna wearing only the tight Amazon outfit. (We will leave this to your imagination, we will be thinking of bikinis). No member of the crew or cast had arrived yet. "What's up, cute butt?" asked the teasing blonde. Kristianna giggled "Just trying out my new "Suit"!" she joked. Both girls had a good laugh. "Lots of flesh exposed of course!" Ali pointed out, rolling her eyes "So much for drama!" "It's okay!" giggled Kristianna. "You know what's good about it?" inquired Ali. Kristianna shook her head. "Well..." said Ali approaching Kristianna with a grin/lear that frightened Kristianna a little. "It's good for... TICKLING!" she yelled leaping on the former wrestler. Kristianna not used to the 5:00 a.m start and not expecting this had little time to reflect before Ali was on her and tickling the shit out of her ribcage! "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Kristianna as the taller blonde ran her ribcage ragged with her fast fingers. Ali dabbled her fingers around her little belly, her navel and her ribs as Kristianna tried to push her off and rolled over. It occurred to Ali than tickling a former wrestler would end badly for her so she got off her. "Just kidding, Krissie! Let me help you up!" she offered, pulling the shorter blonde up. Loken giggled a little bit "That was so mean!". "LIsten, why don't we go to my trailer and get one of the donuts out of the fridge?" asked Ali. "Sounds good!" replied Kristianna. Ali grinned as she put a plan she came up with into action. AS they entered the very large trailer, Ali helped her to the bed to sit down. She promtply went to fetch the donuts. However Ali also went to get some water and put some sodium pentasulphate, a powerful knockout drug in her water. She grinned. "Nothing like combining the dehydration powers of salt with the foul smell of sulphur to get a girl unconcious." she thought, humming to herself. Kristianna enjoyed nothing more than a nice strawberry donut (low fat, naturally) and dranks some lovely cold ice water. She and Ali talked and Kristianna found herself getting some lovely looks at a very beautiful Ali. "Wonder if she swings, my way?" Kristianna pondered to herself. Suddenly, she felt very whoosy. "Are you okay, Krissie?" inquired a concerned Ali. "Yeah, yeah, wait... Was there something different about ... the taste... of your drink?" asked Ms Loken. "No. But then again mine had no knockout drug." replied the grinning actress. "W..why?" barely wonderout Kristi out loud. "To tie up and tickle you nude of course!" responded Ali. These were the last words that Kristianna Loken heard before the TX actress lost all semblance of conciousness and fell into a deep sleep.
Ali moved quickly to prevent any possibility of issues. She had decided that 3 ways was best. She was tied to the bed, spreadeagle to the top post of the bed thus enabling her access to all her goodies. However she would be face down. She decided that Kristianna's naked body would need to feel a little heat, so she turned on the thermostat to full blast. She quickly put on her special suit, a cold water suit, with water and ice underneath. She also decided that Kristianna's first time needed some encouragement, so she blindfolded her and put earmuffs on her. Not satisfied reached for a nosepeg. She grinned this would really frighten Kristianna. She opened her mouth and put the peg on her nose. She knew Kristianna would be terrified of what was to happen. As ticklers went few were as sadistic as Ali. Ali decided that only a great fool would allow the first time to be bereft of atmosphere, so she lit candles around her friend and prepared the food. Soon afterwards Kristianna exhausted eyes started to open. She gradually awake to the fact that all that was there was darkness. "I'm blind! Oh my god I'm blind! Help! HEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!" cried out Kristianna. Ali bit on her lip to avoid laughing. Even though she would not have heard her it helped with atmosphere as did Promokiev's Romeo and Juliet playing overhead. She started to hyperventilate when she felt dizzy and realised with horror that her nose was blocked with a nosepeg. She realised she couldn't hear or see, because she was blindfolded and was wearing earmuffs. "Help! Please if anyone it out there HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!" screamed Kristianna. Ali waited until she tired herself out. She activated two electric toothbrushes as Kristianna kept her mouth open. She moved gently towards her upperbody, slowly taunting her unaware companion. Suddenly without warning, Ali struck digging it into her delicate underarms. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled an hysterical Kristianna. After a minute, Ali stopped. Kristianna was breathing very heavily. Ali decided to remove her nosepeg, in case she ran out of air. Kristianna could feel one of her sense returning as the heat started to take hold. "STOP!!!!HEEEELLLLPPPPP!HEELLLLLLPPPP!" shrieked a terrified Kristianna. ALi smiled. This torture was far from concluded. She reached into her pocket for the two devices. A tape of Ali's hysterical laughter that she had got from buddies Winona Ryder, Katie Holmes and Britanny Murphy. She put in on the table. NExt she got out her voice disfigurator. AS Kristianna continued to schreech, Ali pulled a feather out from under the bed, smiled evilly and ran it across a twitching tummy. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA" responded the maddening girl. The tummy tickling also ran only for one minute. There was no rush, not just yet! She removed her earmuffs and smiled as she heard Ali's tape. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKRISTIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the cries of Ali Larter. "She has earmuffs and blindfold on her. She cannot hear you nor see you. I drugged her the same as she drugged you. You will both be tickled as much as I desire!" replied the distorted voice. "Ali, don't worry! Please don;t do this! Please! Please!" but before she could beg more ALi put the earmuffs back in her. "Let us go, you bastard! It'll be okay, AlAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled the tortured hottie as her underarms were mercilessly scratched slowly and methodically with a single finger in each sensitive crevice.
End of Prelude

Kristianna's laughter continued unabated as the tickling was driving her up the wall. The left index fingers which had so mercilessly tormented her left underarm was now snaking her left ribcage, running up and down causing more hysteria.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back