• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Dr. Ticklefesto

TMF Expert
On the most recent episode of FHfIF, which is a new cartoon on Cartoon Network Friday nights, there is a short tickling scene.
It wasn't much, and the ticklee couldn't been better (I wish it was Frankie, the girl), but hey. Whatcha gonna do?

Don't know what the show is? Click here and you'll understand it better.

Basically the main characters, Mac (the kid) and Blue (Mac's imaginary friend who resembles a Pac-man ghost) are trying to find their way to the dinner hall, but because Foster's is such a crazy place, they cant seem to find it.
Down in the dinning room, all the other imaginary friends want to fest down, but Mr. Herriman, a giant, monocle-wearing bunny who is basically the head Imaginary friend, won't let them eat until everyone arrives. So the whole episode it basically Blue and Mac trying to find the dinner, meanwhile in the dinner Adam Foster (an old lady who made the Imaginary Friend Foster Home) and Frankie (the before mentioned 22-year-old granddaughter of Madam Foster) keep distracting Mr. Herriman and giving food to the other imaginary friends while Herriman is distracted.

Can you guess what one of the distractions was? You got it.
Frankie tickles Mr. Herriman.

Like I said. Woulda been better if Frankie was the ticklee.

There was also a previous episode where little squiggle-like imaginary friends crawl on Bloo, tickling him, but I'm too tired to write what happened in that episode.

Frankie's one of the best characters cuz she so cute and funny. And her voice sounded real cute when she said "cootchie coothcie coo!". Btw, i dun think she's 22. I think she's in her teens.

EmSeeSquared said:
Frankie's one of the best characters cuz she so cute and funny. And her voice sounded real cute when she said "cootchie coothcie coo!". Btw, i dun think she's 22. I think she's in her teens.

TV Tome says she's 22.
Not saying she is, but that's just what they said.

Now if only she would get tickled eventually... that would make my life complete...
Well... Halo 2 will make my life complete, but this would make it... even more complete...
>_>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back