• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pt. II - Sabrina's Torment (MMMM/F)

ShyInVegas

Pt. 2 - Sabrina's Torment (MMMM/F) (Extreme tickling/Sexual content)

*Contains tickling and sexual content*

Part Two
Sabrina's Torment

Sabrina's eyes opened slowly, then closed again as a feeling of vertigo swept through her, causing her vision to blur. She moaned softly under her breath, and slowly opened her eyes again. For a moment, all she saw was white. Disoriented and confused, she blinked a few times and realized she was flat on her back, staring up at a ceiling. Momentarily forgetting where she was, her brow pinched and she licked her lips, then tried to sit up. Immediately she felt pressure on her wrists that tugged her back down.

"..Wha..?" she murmered, twisting her head to the side to look at her right arm. It was securely bound to the metal frame of a large cot by a thick leather cuff at the end of a very short link of chain. Her eyes flew open and she looked around to see her other arm, as well as both legs, attached in the same manner. Whimpering in fear, she yanked at the cuffs holding her. To her dismay, they were very strong, allowing her only the slightest movement. Her panic grew as she next noted that aside from her white thong panties, she was completely naked. A slight bump and shuddering of the cot brought her attention to the fact that she was still in the tour bus, and it was now moving. A hand lightly touched her cheek, sweeping a tendril of hair from her lips and she started violently, a cry of fear and surprise escaping her lips.

"Shhh.. its alright.. No one is going to hurt you, I promise." It was Robb, and he moved into her field of vision. Smiling down at her with a hungry expression, he stroked the back of his hand down her other cheek, and then looked back over his shoulder. "Guys. She's awake." He called out towards the front of the bus. The curtain separating the sleeping quarters from the front of the bus was swept aside, and the rest of the band filed in. Bringing up the rear was Andre. The ice rattled in the glass he was sipping from as he sauntered to a seat near the cot and sunk down.

Another whimper built up in Sabrina's throat. Terrified, her eyes darted from one band member to another. "What are you doing?? Why do you have me tied up?? Please let me go!" She begged.

Robb smiled, shaking his head. "Sorry babe. Not yet. Not until we're good and ready." Sabrina opened her mouth to say something, and he leaned down and put a finger to her lips. "Shhh... I told you no one here is going to hurt you, and I meant it. We're just going to have a little bit of fun." His grin widened and he swept a hand across his shaved head. "Maybe, you might even enjoy it too." He winked and chuckled.

Sabrina shook her head and began pulling again at her bonds. "No, please! You dont understand, I'm not like that.." Her voice quivered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I gave you guys the wrong idea. I didn't come here to sleep with you.. I'm not a slut! I just.... I wanted.."

"What is it, sweetie?" Dustin knelt on one knee next to the cot.

Sabrina fixed her eyes on him, pleading for him to understand. "I just.. love you guys. I wanted to meet you, thats ALL!" Her face began to crumble, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey! Hey, don't cry!" Dustin smiled, touching a fingertip to the corner of her eye as tear shimmered there. He caught it on the tip of his finger and studied it for a moment, still grinning. "This is going to be a lot of fun. I promise." With that, he glanced back at his other band members. "Who wants to start?"

Andre sat silently, regarding the whole scene impassively as he sipped at the dark amber liquid in his glass. Victor folded his arms and looked to the other two, his pierced eyebrow raising.

Robb pushed off the wall he'd been leaning on and stepped forward. "I saw her first, so I'll start." He cracked his knuckles, and stood over the cot, staring down at her with an eager light in his eyes. Sabrina cowered down against the cot, terrified and confused. Robb's silence causing her fear to build higher and higher. He was just STARING at her.. his eyes sweeping from her head to her toes. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, he reached down slowly towards her. She tried to cringe away, but her restraints prevented her from going anywhere. Robb's hand drew closer and closer, and then touched her ear.. his fingertip tracing along the inside of it lightly. Flinching, she tried to jerk her head away. His hand dipped lower, fingernails lightly scratching along the curve of her neck. Immediately goosebumps rose along her skin and she tried to squirm lower on the cot and out of his reach. He smiled.

"So, Sabrina.." Victor drawled. "Just how ticklish ARE you?"

Sabrina lifted her head and looked quickly from one band member to another. They couldn't be serious..... they all grinned back at her. Oh god.. her stomach flip-flopped. They were serious. She opened her mouth to answer, but no sound came out, stunned as she was.

"Oh, I think you'll be talking soon enough." Smirked Dustin. He stepped forward intimidatingly, and she shrank back into the cushion.

"Dustin...?" She implored.

Dustin grinned. "Sabrina?" He glanced at the others. "Lets start at the top and work our way down. I don't want to skip an inch of her sweet skin. I want to know exactly where all her sweet spots are."

Sabrina began to squirm against her bonds. "No... guys, please.. don't tickle me.. I don't like it.. I really.. REALLY don't like it.. please, I wont tell anyone, just let me go, please.."

As she begged, Dustin reached down and placed his hand in the center of her stomach. She froze, the words catching in her throat. They locked eyes. Dustin grinned slowly, not moving a muscle for what seemed an eternity. She tensed, not breathing... And then he curled his fingers in, and scraped them lightly down the middle of her stomach.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" Her reaction was electric as her body tried to spring off the bed. "DON'T!"

Dustin just kept grinning, and began skating his fingernails around in circles on the center of her belly, causing Sabrina to kick and thrash.

'OH SHIT!! Oh my god STOPP!!! I'll SCREAM!!"

Victor laughed. "So scream." He shrugged. "We're out on the highway, and its like.." he glanced at his watch. "Two o'clock in the morning. There's not much traffic on the road, and we're in a moving bus. So scream your sexy little heart out. No one but us will hear you. And we have earplugs." Everyone laughed, and Victor reached down and began lightly tickling up and down her ribs.

Sabrina screamed and thrashed violently, unable to believe this was happening to her. She was deathly ticklish, and had never been tickled for more than just a few quick pokes here and there by past boyfriends. Nothing anywhere near as long as she'd just been tickled already- and they were just getting started! And never tied up. She couldn't even bring her arms down to protect herself. Dustin and Victor kept their relentless tickling of her stomach and ribs, and then Robb stalked forward again.

"Thanks dudes," he said, and pulled up a chair at the foot of the cot. "You saved my favorite part for me." Smiling up the length of her body from between her feet, he reached up and placed his hand on her calf. "Sweetie, if you are half as ticklish on your feet as you seem to be on your ribs and stomach, I'm going to be in motherfucking heaven."

Sabrina lurched against the cuffs, bucking her body to try and throw off Dustin and Victor's hands- to no avail. "NO!! Please Robb please dont tickle my fe-AHHHH!!HAHAHAHA!!!"

But of course, Robb hadn't listened, his hand sliding down her leg as soon as she started to beg. He grabbed the heel of her foot with one hand and dug his fingers into the arch of her foot, sending her into spasms of desperate struggling. She screamed and gasped, dragging in lungfuls of air as quickly as she could in between howls of laughter. Dustin stood up and leaned over the cot, his hands flying wildly over her stomach and hips as he intensified his tickles. Victor continued lazily tracing his fingers maddeningly slowly up and down from her armpit to her hips. Sabrina screamed and choked with laughter, squirming frantically to escape all the hands tickling her. Her feet flailed wildly, and Robb pinned one firmly to the bed, scrabbling his fingers up her instep and to the balls of her foot. Sabrina howled, her whole body arching off the bed.

"Holy shit! what did you do to her, man?" Victor asked with a laugh, glancing down to where Robb wrestled with her writhing foot.

"I think I hit gold, right here on the ball of her foot!" Robb cackled, then pulled her toes back so she couldn't bend them down.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Sabrina shrieked, knowing what was coming. Even Dustin stopped his tickling and sat back on his heels to watch the show.

"Yesssss", Robb whispered teasingly, and then began a devastating assault of tickles under the crease of Sabrina's toes.

Sabrina howled, her screams and laughter mingling into one long tortured shriek, and she began bucking her body up and down on the bed, slamming her head against the pillow over and over again. All the while, Andre sat silently in observation. Sipping his drink, his face expressionless. But a fire burned in his eyes. Oh yes, he was very much enjoying the show.

Dustin and Victor watched Robb torture Sabrina's feet for a few minutes, causing her to sob and gasp with screaming laughter. Then Dustin reached out and caught Robb by the arm. "Yo hold up, give her feet a break for a little while. I want to see what really gets her going. Because as you can see... " he nodded down to Sabrina's panties, where a damp spot was growing. "I think she's having a little more fun than she's letting on. Let me have some fun with her for a little while before we make her scream some more."

Sabrina lay limp on the cot, dimly listening to them discussing her. Her cheeks burned in shame, mortified not only by how her body was reacting- but by the fact that they noticed! She gulped hard, and shivered.. This tickling was torture.. she couldn't stand it. And yet.. oh god, it was turning her on so much. Especially because of who was doing this to her! Her thoughts were interrupted as Dustin crawled over to the side of the cot and grinned at her. She stared back at him with wide eyes, her heart thumping. Robb and Victor took a seat and watched with Andre, as Dustin leaned forward and slowly ran the side of his cheek up Sabrina's bare side. His goatee scratched and tickled her skin, causing her to squirm and giggle. "Dustin, please.." She whimpered.

"Please what?" Dustin smiled up at her. "Please touch you? Like.. this?" He sat up and ran the palm of his hand slowly up her side, cupping her breast. Sabrina moaned and squirmed, her whole body immediately igniting with an inner fire. "You want me, don't you?" His thumb slowly and deftly traced circles over and around her nipple. Sabrina moaned, her body arching to meet his touch. This was heaven and hell, all rolled into one. Her deepest fantasy was playing out right here and now.. but the tickling! God, she couldn't stand anymore of it. And the humiliation of having the entire band there watching her, seeing how much Dustin's touch affected her.. She closed her eyes tight, twisting her head from side to side. "Dustin, please.." she choked.

"Well, since you asked so nicely.." Dustin crawled onto the cot and straddled her. The cot creaked under their combined weight as he leaned forward and traced a nipple with his tongue. Sabrina moaned softly, and he sucked the nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. She sunk down under his weight, her body feeling like it was melting under his touch. It felt soo good.. then she gasped, her eyes flying open as he began raking his fingers up and down her sides while still sucking and licking at her breasts. Up and down, maddeningly slow. It tickled terribly, but in a different way. Not nearly as intense as before, this kind of tickling was driving her out of mind with desire. Those feather soft touches, combined with the feel of his tongue against her nipple was another kind of torture entirely. Dustin moved down lower, straddling her lower body this time. She felt his hardness pressing against her lower stomach and moaned louder, desire chasing her shame away like light chases the shadows. He ground his body slowly against hers and began tickling a little bit faster.

Sabrina moaned and started giggling. "Dustin.. oh god, PLEASE.." she breathed.

"Please what?" He grinned down at her.. god, he was so sexy. "Please tickle you more? Like this?" His fingers dipped lower and began digging lightly into the hollows where the top of her legs met her stomach. The tickling sensation shot straight through her, settling into a burning knot between her legs. She shrieked and began bucking her hips up and down, trying to knock his hand away. "AHAHAHHAH OMG STOOOOP!"

Dustin's eyes widened and he let out a grunt of surprise and pleasure as her hips ground beneath him. "Shit baby, do you fuck like that, too? God damn.. I better get off you if you're gonna move like that..before I really DO get off." The others laughed as he rolled off of her. "Now this is the part I've been waiting for.. and I bet you have too." His fingers began tickling circles across her lower belly, inching nearer and nearer to the waistband of her panties. Sabrina writhed and moaned, giggling breathlessly. By now, her whole body was throbbing with the desperate need for some release to the tension mounting between her legs. Her giggles increased as his fingers strayed across the top of her panties to her pubic mound. She ground her teeth, her head lolling from side to side as she struggled to endure the sweet torture. Behind Dustin, the others in the room were dead silent, watching the scene unfold hungrily. Dustin's fingers slowed until there were barely stroking the front of her panties. He looked up at her, waiting for her to open her eyes and return his gaze. Finally realizing he had stopped tickling her, her eyes slowly opened and she looked at him breathlessly.. was he going to touch her? Put an end to her frustration? Oh god, she could almost feel his fingers sliding across her sensitive bud.. he locked eyes with her and smiled.. and then rapidly scrabbled his fingers lower across the outside of her panties, across her nether lips.

Sabrina slammed her head back and screeched, the tickling was absolutely maddening! Her skin had been made hypersensitive by the prolonged teasing and now this tickling was worse than anything she had suffered so far. She bucked and heaved , trying desperately to close her legs. Robb and Victor jumped up and ran over to help Dustin. Victor pushed down on Sabrina's stomach, preventing her from bucking Dustin's hands off her. Robb disappeared somewhere down at the foot of the cot, and seized a foot. Holding it tight in both hands so she couldn't move it so much as an inch, he began flickering his tongue up and down the arch of her foot and beneath her toes. All the while, Dustin continued to relentlessly tickle the front of Sabrina's panties.

Sabrina jerked and heaved up and down, fighting to escape. She could feel her body tightening and tensing, a huge orgasm welling up inside of her. Just the slightest touch would send her over the edge, IF ONLY Dustin would stop that horrid tickling! She could feel Robb's tongue flickering rapidly across her toes and the balls of her feet, and wished with all of her heart and soul that his tongue was flickering elsewhere like that. She moaned and screamed, growing wetter by the second.. SO close to climax.. so close, any second it would crash over her and-..

"STOP."

Everyone froze and looked up. Andre was standing over them, holding a fresh drink. He stared down at all of them. "Sabrina needs a drink. You're going to dehydrate her."

Slowly, Victor and Dustin released their hold and got up. Robb gave her toe a final nibble, causing her to jerk and earning a sharp look from Andre. "Ok ok man, chill.." Robb said, standing and moving over to sit on the couch.

Andre looked down at Sabrina and lowered the glass towards her lips. "Drink."

She shook her head, remembered how she had been drugged before. "No...." Her voice was weak and she coughed, her throat burning from all the screaming and laughing. "I don't want-"

"I said drink. Now." Andre stared down at her, pinning her with his gaze. Sabrina shook her head. Raising an eyebrow, Andre calmly set the glass down on the floor next to the cot. Sabrina cringed, intimidated immensely by his fierce and cold behavior. She didn't blink, her eyes not leaving him for a split second as he stepped down to the foot of the cot. "When I tell you to do something," Andre said, bending down and wrapping a strong hand around her ankle. "You do it. Immediately." With that, he tightened his grip and slide those polished nails across the ball of her foot. Sabrina shrieked and bucked on the cot, trying to yank her foot away. Andre gazed at her sternly and continued to rapidly scratch those nails across the ball and deep under the toes. In seconds she was reduced to screams of ticklish agony.

AHAHAHHA OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I'LL DRINK IT I'LL DRINK IT PL-EAAAAAHAHAHA-EASE STOOAHAHAHP!!!!"

Andre released her and picked up the glass from the floor. "Drink." He said, pressing it to her lips. It smelled of rum and coke. She sipped....

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back