• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 3- Sabrina's Release (MMMM/F Extreme tickling/sexual content)

ShyInVegas

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48708
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48709

Part 3
Sabrina's Release

Slowly, Sabrina's eyes flickered open. Immediately, she could feel pressure encasing her entire body. It was hot and tight. She tried to move, and found she couldn't budge so much as an inch in any direction. She lifted her head and looked down at her body blankly, not comprehending what she was seeing at first. Slowly, it sank in. Her entire body was encased like a mummy in some sort of thick white binding. Her arms were pinned tightly at her sides. She squirmed, testing her wrappings. One by one, the following things became apparent to her.

Most of her body was so securely wrapped that she was powerless to as much as move a finger more than an inch or two. Not only was her body wrapped up tight, but the whole thing was anchored to the bed as well, so she was unable to kick or squirm even the slightest bit. Parts of her stomach were cool, as well as her feet and breasts. She moved her feet around a bit, experimenting. Both were completely bare and free of the bindings. A sense of dread began to fill her stomach. Slowly, she became aware of the last thing as she was squirming around. Something round and hard was nestled between her legs, pressing between her nether lips. If she squirmed a lot, it rubbed slightly at her still sensitive bud. But only very slightly, not nearly enough to gain any pleasure from.

Sabrina whimpered, twisting her head to look around the room. Andre had not moved, he was back in his seat with his drink, sipping and watching her. Dustin looked up from a magazine he'd been reading and smiled at her. "Morning, sunshine." He winked. Hearing his words, Victor and Robb emerged from the front of the bus. Robb yawned and stretched, cracking his neck. "Thought you'd never wake up. Its getting late!" Victor snickered, patting her wrapped thigh as he walked past. "Ready for round three, darlin'?"

Sabrina whimpered, her wide brown eyes moving from one member of Seraphim to another searchingly. "Please... you've done enough. Please don't tickle me anymore.. you don't understand! I can't stand it, if you tickle me anymore I'll die! Please dont leave me tied up like this.."

"Hey, look at it this way." Robb consoled her. "At least if your all wrapped up like this, we have less spots to tickle- right? And being the nice guys that we are, we left your tits out for Dustin to play with. You sure as shit were lovin' it the last time." Robb and Dustin laughed, slamming each other a high five.

Sabrina closed her eyes, sinking back miserably against the cushion. She was still tired and sore from the last ordeal, and didn't know how she could possibly survive anymore. Especially tied up like this, not even able to squirm or thrash around. Feeling sorry for herself, she didn't hear Victor approach until he traced a finger across the tops of her toes. She gasped and jerked, her eyes flying opened. Victor smiled at her. "I feel like I didn't get to spend much time with you last time around, so I'm going to make up for that now. Don't worry." He smiled, patting her leg through the bindings. "I saw Robb sucking on her toes earlier, god knows where HIS fuckin' mouth has been, so I'll make sure your feet are nice and clean again." Robb laughed, tossing a stray drumstick across the room at Victor. "Fuck you man, you should talk." The band laughed and Victor pulled up a chair at the foot of the cot by Sabrina's feet.

"Please dont touch me!!" She wailed.

"Aww sweetheart, your about to hurt my feelings here!" Victor feigned hurt, touching his chest. "I'm not going to do nothing but give you a nice foot bath. It'll feel great, so relax."

Sabrina tensed as she heard water sloshing around in a bowl somewhere down by her feet. Victor grasped the top of her foot, wrapping his hand tight around it and shook water off of a small soft bristled scrub brush. He touched the warm soapy bristled to her heel and began vigorously scrubbing back and forth.

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Sabrina squealed, and then began thrashing her head back and forth with all of her strength. Her body twitched and strained, but try as she might, she was unable to move so much as an inch. Her mouth stretched open wide in agony and she screamed- her screams doubled and then tripling as Victor worked the brush steadily up her heel to her arch, and then to the ball of her foot and toes. The soap created a slippery path for the bristles, intensifying the tickling sensation many times over. Unable to resist the fun, Robb came over and sat next to Victor and grabbed Sabrina's other foot.

"NONONO Oh my god PLEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE STOOOOP!!!!" Sabrina shrieked, as Robb ran his tongue up and down the arch of her foot.

"You dumb ass," Victor said, thwapping Robb in the top of the head. "Now I'm going to have to scrub the other foot too!" They both laughed and then turned their full attention to Sabrina's feet, each of them competing to tickle her more tortuously than the other. Bristles and tongue scrubbed and skated faster and faster across her soles, arches, toes, tops of her feet- every inch not covered by the wrappings. Sabrina screamed at the top of her lungs, then began laughing so hard her voice cracked and cut out entirely, until nothing but silent laugher and gasps were crossing her lips. Her head slammed up and down so hard against the pillow that Andre made Dustin go and hold it down before she gave herself a concussion. Dustin grinned and shushed her, pressing down on her forehead so she couldn't bounce her head any more. She slammed her eyes shut tight and writhed in agony. Having her head free was the only thing she had left, the last tiny bit of movement she was allowed. Now that Dustin was keeping her from even that distraction, she had nothing at all left to focus on but the horrible tickling. By this time, Robb and Victor had switched feet- Victor was now scrubbing the foot Robb had "dirtied" and Robb was happily nibbling and licking the one that Victor had so graciously cleaned for him. Meanwhile, Dustin entertained himself by keeping Sabrina's head pinned and tracing his fingernails around the insides of her ears.

This continued for what seemed like an eternity. Sabrina's raspy screams and laughter were getting quieter and quieter, her struggles growing weaker by the minute. It seemed like her whole world was narrowed down to the agonizing torment, and she was sure she would die from it. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse.... she felt those sharp polished nails scratching lightly across the exposed edge of her stomach.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Her breath hissed out of her like a steaming teakettle and she bucked so violently, one leg of the cot rose up off the floor and crashed back down. Dustin, Robb and Victor were so surprised they all stopped tickling her for a moment. No one had seen or heard Andre's approach. Bored of watching, he knelt there at her side and sadistically scratched those nails lightly across her bare skin. Sabrina's whole body was a flurry of moment, and tears began pouring down her cheeks as Andre pushed her near the cracking point.

Robb laughed, and moved in for her foot again, but Andre pinned him with a gaze. "No. You guys take a break, its my turn now." Andre said. Reluctantly, the others surrendered their spots and moved to the couches and chairs to watch Andre. Sabrina opened her eyes and stared at him in desperation, mouthing "pleasepleasepleaseplease" silently.. her voice spent from the hours of screaming. Andre calmly sat back on his heels and studied her for a long moment. His eyes slowly scanned over all the exposed spots, as he debated what area's to tease and torture next. Reaching out, he slowly and ever so lightly traced a finger across the side of her stomach. Sabrina's skin shivered and she squirmed as best she could. Slowly and softly, Andre continued dragging his nails across her skin. Just enough to make her squirm, and to raise goosebumps on her skin. Frenzied screams were not what he was after now. He had other things in mind.

"Dustin. Come over here and get her hot again." Andre said, not taking his eyes off Sabrina. She trembled, tensing and squirming as she watched him back. He terrified her. But his quiet power also fascinated her. She whimpered as Dustin knelt on the other side of her, her eyes flicking from him to Andre and back. Andre continued his gentle scratching of her skin, while Dustin leaned down and nippled at her ear. Sabrina moaned, squirming again. Not wanting Dustin's seduction to distract her too much from being tickled, Andre tickled just a little bit firmer, forcing a giggle from her lips. Dustin drank the giggle from her lips in a deep kiss, his tongue flickering against the tip of her own. Fire exploded in Sabrina's belly and she moaned against his lips, squirming inside her bindings. Intensifying the tickling a tiny bit more, Andre watched as Dustin slide his hands over and began teasing and caressing Sabrina's breasts. She writhed under the two men, desire building slowly and steadily between her legs. Andre watched her intently for a moment, and then a devious smile spread across his lips. Now.. just the moment he had been building up for this whole time. Slowly, not taking his eyes off her, he reached down beside the cot and picked up a small black box with a wire snaking from it to disappear into the bindings that had Sabrina bound so helplessly.

Seeing Andre pick up the box, Victor and Robb silently got up and moved closer, eager for a better look. Unaware of the sudden tension in the room, Sabrina continued to moan, her body gyrating slowly inside the tight wrappings as Dustin kissed her. Nipping her lip lightly, he moved down to her breasts and began tracing his tongue slowly around the nipples. Robb and Victor returned to her feet and began slowly stroking them with their fingertips. Enough to tickle her, and make her squirm, but not enough to torture her. That wasn't the goal now.

Sabrina squirmed and whimpered, her body shuddering at the multiple sensations. Another moan escaped her lips as Robb began teasing her foot with his tongue. Softly, Andre resumed the light scratching and tickling with his nails along the edge of her stomach. And with his free hand, he slowly turned the dial on the little black box to the lowest setting.

Sabrina's eyes opened wide and she grunted in surprise as that hard round object pressed against her aching bud began to vibrate- ever so softly. Just enough for her to know it was there, but not enough to give her the final release she so desperately craved.

"Ohhh god!! Dustin..." Sabrina tried to arch her back, and then succumbed to a series of moans and whimpers. After a few minutes of this, Andre nodded to the others. They began to increase the intensity of their tickles, fingers and tongues moving faster. Dustin continued to suck and nibble at her breasts, while his free hand danced and scrabbled against her exposed stomach with Andre. Andre turned the dial up a couple of notches.

Sabrina was beside herself with desire. Her moans increased and she began writing harder. Andre slowed his fingernail stroking down and sat back to study her closely. Deliberately, he cranked the dial to high.

A ragged scream burst from Sabrina as her whole body heaved in surprise. Her eyes rolled back and her eyes closed, as she settled back against the cushion and let the incredible pleasure engulf her. The tickling continued as her moans increased. But Andre watched her like a hawk, seeming to be waiting for something. By this time, even his bandmates weren't sure what he was up to. All focus was on Sabrina as she shivered and shuddered.. her body tensing hard as the most intense orgasm built like a tsunami, just about to crash over her and release her from her horrible torment at any second...

Andre flipped the dial off, and dove into a flurry of intense stomach tickling. Sabrina screamed in agony and dismay, the delicious orgasm that was only a few seconds away ripped violently away from her. The band gaped in surprise, and then joined in the intense tickling, all exposed surfaces ruthlessly tickled at once.

"Fuck man, what did she do to you?? You sadistic bastard!" Robb laughed in glee, then forced Sabrina's toes back and began furiously flickering his tongue under and between them. Andre just smiled evilly, torturing Sabrina's stomach with his nails relentlessly.

Sabrina was in utter hell. She couldn't even scream anymore, just twitch and mewl piteously as she was savagely tickle tortured. After several minutes of this, Andre reached down and turned the dial back on medium.

"Keep up the tickling. I want to see if its possible to make someone pass out from pleasure." Andre smirked. The others gaped at him, and laughed. Dustin continued nibbling and licking Sabrina's nipples as she bucked up and down the best she could.

Almost out of her mind, Sabrina reeled at the sensations. All she knew was the explosion of pleasure and the hell of the tickle torture that was shattering her senses. This time, her orgasm built rapidly, getting closer and closer. Her mouth fell open in a soundless scream as she reached the very brink- 40 fingers tickling her to the point of madness at the same time.

Her climax exploded through her body, devastating her. Wave after wave of pleasure more intense than anything she had ever known crashed over her. As she screamed in the throes of passion, Andre cracked the dial to high.

Her senses shattered, and the world dimmed around her, and then faded to black...

When she woke, the sun was just coming up. Curled up in the backseat of her car in the parking lot at the stadium where Sepharim had played the night before. She sat up quickly with a gasp, her eyes wide. She was fully dressed, in the same slinky red dress and strappy heels she had been wearing. For a split second, she wondered if the whole thing was a dream.. but, every muscle in her body ached as if she had been running a cross country marathon. And her ankle bracelet was missing..

She looked across the back of the seat into the front of the car. There, resting on the dash was an autographed 8x10 of Seraphim, inscribed,

"Sabrina,

Thanks for a night we'll never forget. Hope you wont either!

Love ya,

Dustin"

Last edited:
for a "first" story, this was pretty good! your use of details was really nice. i hope to read more of your work.

Exceptionally good first story! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Bravo!

What a smashing debut from one of the TMF's newest authors! Delicious detail married with diabolical cruelty. A heady combo indeed. What does Sabrina think of Seraphim now? And will she be in the front row again when they next roll back into town?

I truly enjoyed this 3 part story. Here's hoping ShyInVegas blesses us with further tales of ticklish delights!

Laughter

I think it'd flow a little better with all 3 parts in a single thread. I found Part 2 first, searched your nick for part 1 and then came to part 3, where the links are. But then again, I hope there IS a next time. I only see this story from you several months ago, but a GREAT intense story with great detail, like the "Ok ok man, chill."

OMFG!!!!!!! THAT IS MY FANTASY!!!!!!!!!! i for real want to get tickled like that by a band that i'm in love with. That about made me die just thinking about it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE U MAN

Excellent first story, dude! I loved all of it! I am really loking forward to reading more of your work.

Dave :cool:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back