• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The torture of Amidala-part 1 (-/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Okay, for all you star wars fans out there, heres a little story about Padme Amidala. Enjoy!

'Senator Amidala, we'll be landing in about ten minutes'

Padme looked up at the sound of the mercenaries voice. We was nervous at first, paying a group of pirates to transport her unnoticesed, especially without Anakins protection. he was on a mission somewhere, and Padme realised that she would have to fly on a neutral transport to avoid the attention on the seperatists. She smiled at the mercenary who adressed her.

'Thank you captain. Your services have been a great duty to the republic.'

She stood up, and brushed some dust off her bare stomach. She was wearing the white suit she wore at the battle of geonosis, still ripped to reveal the midriff. She regarded it as her 'lucky' outfit and wore it whenever she was nervous. The mercenary captain turned to her again.

'Oh, and about our money...'

'Dont worry captain, i'll make sure you get a fair deal'

A brief look of sorrow passed over the captain face

'Well miss, im sorry but...we wont be collecting any money from you. A guy names Tyranous made us a better offer'

Before Padme understood what was happening, the captain had pulled out a stun gun and shot her in the shoulder. padme tried to lurch forward, but collapsed in a heap on the floor.

When Padme woke up, her mind was a blur to where she was. When she finally cleared her mind, she worked out she was in a small, dark room. She tried to stand up, but soon realised she couldnt. Nor could she move her arms. Looking down, she saw that she was still wearing her white suit, but the sleeves had been removed. As had her boots. She was also surrounded by some kind of blue glow, with some kind of blue flickering rings restraining her ankles together.

She realised her wrists must be restrained in the same way, above her. She also appeared to be floating. Suddenly, the nearby door opened. Then entered the leader of the seperatist movement, Count Dooku. She looked at him with anger in her eyes.

'Count Dooku. Only you would be so bold.'

Count Dooku walked up to her.

'Really, must we cover our reunion with petty insults?'

Padme resisted the urge to try and bite him. She took a deep breath and remembered her diplomatic trainng.

'The republic wont stand for this Dooku. Chancellor Palpatine will use every resource to search for me.'

'My dear, you are quite mistaken about Palpatines intentions. That will become clear in time.'

Padme looked confused at him, before asking the obvious question

'Why have you brought me here?'

'Well, strange as it may seem, we are having a little trouble locating your Jedi Protecters movements. My best man always arrives on the scene after him and his master have left.'

'Your best man?'

'Oh yes, you havnt met. Come in, General Grevious.'

A tall, imposing figure entered the room. Padme looked at the silver armour the man was wearing. Or was it armour? Padme worked out that it probably more machine than man. As a sort of belt, the General was wearing countless lightsabers.

Padme looked at Grevious, then at Dooku

'You need a DROID to fight jedi for you? Your even more of a coward than I thought.'

Grivious stepped forward, but Dooku stopped him.

'As ive already explained, insults during reunions are not polite. Anyway, where is Anakin now?'

Padme shook her head

'Forget it. Im not telling you.'

Dooku smiled

'As yu wish. Oh, it may be fair to mention that grevious here is an expert in torture. He will not speak, but he'll get the job done just as well. I'll return later.'

Dooku exited the room, and the door shut behind him. Grevious walked closer to Padme. As if by magic, he restraints altered, so she was suspended with her face towards the ceiling. She snarled at the droid like general.

'Whatever you do to me, i'll NEVER tell you where Anakin is!'

Grevious reached into his silver cape. Padme didnt see what he pulled out, her eyes were too tightly shut, waiting for what was to come. It was quite unexpected.

The first feeling she realised was something soft being drawn up her belley, entering her naval and then continuing, and going back down again. With her eyes still closed, Padme started giggling. She thought that this was just the beginning of whatever terrible instrument Grevious was using on her.

'Heheheh. Whatever you do, i'll...Hahahaha, i;ll never betray anaking'

At this point, she felt a second movement across her bound feet. He eyes darted open. She could now see that Grevious was tickling her stomach and feet with a feather. With wasnt the start of her torture. This WAS her torture!

'AHAHAHAHA! No! HEHEHE! Not, HAHAHAH, not that! HEHEHEHEH! HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLease, dont HAHAHA dont tickle me! HEHEHE!'

It was now that she regretted wearing her 'lucky outfit'.

Hope you liked part 1!

Yet another SW masterpiece! Maybe sometime next Saturday Part One will be ready!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Star Wars

There are much too few Star Wars stories about ticklig!
Do continue plz!

*drools* please continue! please continue! :D:D:D stay at the feet! the feeet! feeeaaathers! :D:D:D

btw, is it ok if i put this story on my forum? (see below)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back