• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of MegaDanX- Jokaell and Gripped pls read

MegaDanX15

TMF Poster
Its been several months since I've contributed to the forum. Back in the beginning of June my computer crashed and I lost all of my files. We were offline for a month. Before I could get it fixed, I went on a two week trip to Europe, a river rafting excursion a week later, then spent the last weeks of summer at Ocean City. School, work, and girlfriend had also left little room for me to get things rolling.

I am sorry for my absence (for those of you who miss me- or even remember me) but now things are (slightly) clearing up and I've got a picture of Kid from Chrono Cross finished. You can find the list of my pics to date here

Anyways, before my idle months Jokaell Gripped Chimp and I had proposed a combined effort to unite all of our work into one site. If you guys are still interested just drop me a line or reply to this thread.

Thanks
MegaDanX

How about a Saria tickle pic?

Hey MegaDanx, have you ever considered doing a Saria tickle pic? If not, then I've got an idea for you: Saria is sitting in front a tree with her arms tied behind the tree and her shirt lifted up to expose her belly. Epona is standing in front of Saria, lick-tickling Saria's belly. Well, what do you think?

Good to see you back, MegaDan. I'm still on for a joint site hosting, as there are things on my club that I can't properly post. Speaking of which, have you joined my club yet? There's plenty of new material and plenty of members too. The address is http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poisonousmonkeystickleclub if you wanna know.

Once again, good to see you and welcome back.

Poisonous Monkey

Long time no see...

Yeah it really sucks when a computer crashes, I have past experience. Odd to see my actual favorite artist back to his wonderful artwork. Still going through the Squaresoft babes I see. Still I wonder if you even had your email up yet? Anyway I though it was a real nice touch editing Serge's weapon like that. Also I was curious if you could tell me what Serge was saying because the only way I saw the image had the text rather blury.

MegaDanX, when I try to see the pictures you've done, I get a message saying that the page can't be found; what's wrong?

Thats angelfire for you... I got my first look at the pic at grippedchimp's yahoo club.

sorry

yeah angelfire threw me off for uploads on the first night...I posted the pic on gripped chimps club (which I highly reccommend visiting) and even had problems getting it up on there. I apologize for the picture, it is rather blurry, but thats the best resolution I could get it to.

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back! I look forward to all your upcoming work!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back