• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teen Titans! Finally!!!!

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
Starfire went back to her planet Tamaran for an arranged marrage, and a big Tamaranian dude tickled her silly as a greeting. Lasted QUITE a few seconds, and she had a GREAT laugh! The other Titans watched and said sumthing like "unless they tickle people to death her, i don't think we're in danger" or sumthing like that.

Nice find! Looks like this episode repeats Sunday night (9/12/04) from 10:00-10:30 PM Eastern. That would be on Cartoon Network for those who don't watch the show...

it IS a good find :) her laughter is GREAT. and in nature of the show's animation style, she turns all super-deformed when tickled and curls up and rolls around in the air. but for sum reason, the guy's fingers aren't even touching her. but so what, she's being tickled at last! :D

duannewalton said:
All that remains... is Raven.:evilha:

Wee problem with that... Raven surpresses her emotions and stuff... and I doubt she's ticklish.

Terra would make a GREAT tickle victim... though that won't really work seeing how she's "stoned" now...

And by stoned I mean petrified in volcanic rock...

actually, i do believe Raven's ticklish.

ITEM 1: We've heard Raven laugh involuntarily when Cyborg and Beast Boy were in her mind and they met her happy self.

ITEM 2: She may try to surpress her emotions, but it's not 24/7 like she'd have u think. We've seen her blush pleanty of times.

ITEM 3: She shares a friendly giggle, that's right, Raven GIGGLING, with Terra when Raven finally accepts her as part of the team (which of course doens't last long).

ITEM 4: When Cyborg pretended to join the H.A.Y.P. or whatever it's called, at the end Robin, Beast Boy, AND Raven insisted he be reinitiated by wearing a pink tutu riding a unicycle or sumthing like that. that's right, Raven in on a joke.

taking these into account, she's not 100% emotionless, which could mean she's hiding a deep ticklishness as well.

The tickling scene from Titans...

Will be on the upcoming Wisconsin Tickles 7 tape....

:)

Wil

EmSeeSquared said:
actually, i do believe Raven's ticklish.

ITEM 1: We've heard Raven laugh involuntarily when Cyborg and Beast Boy were in her mind and they met her happy self.

ITEM 2: She may try to surpress her emotions, but it's not 24/7 like she'd have u think. We've seen her blush pleanty of times.

ITEM 3: She shares a friendly giggle, that's right, Raven GIGGLING, with Terra when Raven finally accepts her as part of the team (which of course doens't last long).

ITEM 4: When Cyborg pretended to join the H.A.Y.P. or whatever it's called, at the end Robin, Beast Boy, AND Raven insisted he be reinitiated by wearing a pink tutu riding a unicycle or sumthing like that. that's right, Raven in on a joke.

taking these into account, she's not 100% emotionless, which could mean she's hiding a deep ticklishness as well.

Hm, good points.
However, if she unleashed all that emotion, her powers would probably accidently kill the tickler.
lol.gif

Last edited:
You guys ARE of course already aware that...

...there's a downloadable clip of this posted in the Video/Audio Clips Section, right?

There's something we've been forgetting...

Ticklishness is a reflex action. Emotions don't play a part in it. It wouldn't matter how tight a lid Raven keeps on her emotions, would it?:idunno:

when it comes to fictional characters, i think emotions DO play a factor in ticklishness. Like, say u tried to tickle sumone like, say....Batman. Zero reaction plus a kick to the groin. Sumone like.....Evil-Lynn. Lifetime as a toad. I even remember an episode of Freakazoid where Guitierres (Ricardo Mantalban) gained all of Freakazoid's powers, and Freakazoid tried taking him down, and Guitierres is just standing there like a statue, arms crossed, so Freakazoid starts going "are you ticklish? tick-tick-ticky? tick-tick-ticky? U'r hating this, aren't u??". So i reiterrate: in the case of fictional characters, emotions do play a factor in a character's ticklishness.

P.S. Another key factor is the writer's will on making the character ticklish or not XD

Re: There's something we've been forgetting...

duannewalton said:
Ticklishness is a reflex action. Emotions don't play a part in it. It wouldn't matter how tight a lid Raven keeps on her emotions, would it?:idunno:

Ah, but tickling induces laughter, which is an emotion.;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back