• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She tickled me...with science! F/f Part 1

i64ever

TMF Regular
Let the tickling begin!

She tickled me with science! Part 1

Dr. Caroline Lee was in seventh heaven. She had thought the man she had met on her last vacation had forgotten all about her, but in the mail today his gift had arrived. Fred had sent her jewelry! Or was it Frank? Didn’t really matter. The bracelets were beautiful!

Beautiful, but definitely not comfortable. They were too small to slip over her hands. They had a clasp that had to be opened and closed for them to fit on her wrists, and even then they were a bit to tight. Caroline would probably never wear them again after today.

But today she would. She would make that horrible Polly Andrews eat her words! She’d show that redhead that Caroline Lee was no one night stand or whore! If anything it had been her using Frank (Phil?) not the other way around. Whatever that guys name was, he was undoubtedly madly in love with her. The bracelets proved that.

One thing Dr. Lee knew for sure was that after weeks of listening to Polly’s snide comments about being used and thrown aside, the gloating could not wait until dinner. It had to be now. To do that, she’d have to go to the part of the complex she’d rarely visited, Dr. Andrews laboratory.

Caroline entered to find Polly hunched over an inert pile of circuitry. She was so intent upon her rival, she didn’t notice the metal beam hanging from the ceiling only seven feet from the floor. Neither did she notice the pool of thick, grayish paint in front of the door.

“Oh Dr. Andrews,” Caroline said in a musical voice, “I hate to interrupt your work, but I thought you’d want to see the present my boyfriend sent me.” She accented the word ‘boyfriend’ just enough to make it a taunt. Dr. Lee held up her wrists so the bracelets were clearly visible.

“They’re not real gold,” Polly said with a sniff, as if what Dr. lee had just said was the most uninteresting thing in the world, “Probably a cheap copper that will make your wrists turn green. Come closer and I’ll show you.”

Outraged, Caroline stormed forward, oblivious to the pool of gray pain that she walked through. The only thought in her blonde head was to prove to Polly just how wrong she was.

When Caroline stood beneath the metal beam, Polly hit the switch hidden in the pile of circuitry. Immediately, a soft buzzing could be heard as the powerful electromagnet in the beam and the much smaller oppositely charged ones hidden in Dr Lee’s new bracelets kicked on.

Like a puppet whose strings have been pulled, Caroline’s arms flew up into the air, the bracelets hitting the metal beam with a resounding clang. While Caroline struggled to pull her arms down, Polly hit a second switch turning on the electromagnet in the floor. This one wasn’t as powerful, but it easily held the soles of Dr Lee’s boots, now covered with iron based paint.

“Andrews!” Dr Lee screamed as she struggled with the invisible forces that bound her wrists and feet, “You let me go now, or I’m filing charges! Mulitvac! Send a robot to release me!”

“No good calling for Mulitvac,” Polly said smoothly, an island of calm next to the enraged Dr Lee, walking closer to her prey, “It knows what I’m about to do to you and it doesn’t consider it harm. And I’ve ordered Mulitvac to leave us alone.” As a robotics engineer, Polly how to phrase orders, the type of logic that would work best, the correct words to use and the proper amount of emphasis to put on those words. There was no way a mere biologist could give a stronger order than the one Polly had.

“And what are you going to do to me,” Caroline said with a sneer. Even with her arms stuck above her head, she was not backing down in front of her hated rival.

“Nothing…if you give me the password to your protected files. Then I can download the schematics on that alien neurotransmitter of yours. That’s all I want really.” Polly stood only inches from Caroline‘s trapped body, so close she could hear Caroline‘s breath, “Give me that, and you can go.”

“I see, your just trying to frighten me,” Caroline said, still sneering, “There’s no way Mulitvac will let you do anything to me. This is just a bluff. I’d stick my head in a vat of sulfuric acid before I give you my neurotransmitter.” She was trying to appear calm now, keeping her voice even. She wasn’t even struggling to pull her arms down anymore.

Polly could see beneath Caroline’s calm demeanor, however. She could see Dr Lee’s fingers frantically trying release the clasps on the bracelets so she could slip her hands out. But Caroline couldn’t bend them far enough to reach it. She could almost slip a fingernail under the tiny hook, almost…

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Polly replied, knowing the good Dr Lee was hiding something, “Because I am really looking forward to this.” Polly reached down and unfastened the belt and opened Dr Lee’s lab coat. The redhead gasped. She hadn’t expected such a body!

Caroline was simply gorgeous. Her blouse was tight and stylish, the kind Polly would have worn to a club on Saturday night. It showed off her ample cleavage and a flat stomach. Her hips were curvy, and her legs impossibly long for a woman only 5’6”. Every inch of skin was just as tan as her face and arms. Polly felt the absurd desire to check and see if the parts still covered followed suit.

“I hope you’re enjoying the view,” Caroline kept up her calm facade, “It’s only going to cost you your job and a few months in prison.” Deeper, Dr Lee’s heart started to pound. If Polly were to figure out her weakness, if she somehow knew…She had to open that clasp!

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy this,” Polly said with a smile as she grabbed Caroline’s ribcage with both hands, giving a little squeeze. Caroline squealed like some exotic birdcall, high pitched and shrill.

“Uh oh,” Polly teased, her hands still squeezing Caroline’s sides, “I think someone’s ticklish!” Polly could feel the outline of each rib through Caroline’s thin blouse, though they were covered by enough flesh to be soft.

“He ehe gehehet ehehehe yououourr heehawed damn he eheheheheh hananads shahehehehe offffff eheheheh meehehehehehehehe!!!!” She had been so close to opening one of the clasps, but now the tickling robbed Caroline of the concentration needed for such a precise task. Instincts took over, and she couldn‘t stop herself from trying to rip her arms off the steel bar or wrench her feet out of her knotted boots.

“You are ticklish! You are!” Polly squealed, and began letting her hands slowly climb Caroline’s ribcage. Her fingers stroked the ribs, poking into the gaps between them. The higher Polly’s hands moved, the louder Caroline’s laughter got.

“HE ehehEHehe CRIMEEHEHEHE!!! This hehe eheh is against aheheh ehehehehe eh teethe lawwhehehehehe!!! I’ll eheheh e ehehe see hehehe eheh youououo heheheh in prissonheheheheheheh!!!!!!! You eheheheh cannnheheh Nawwtthehe ehehhh doo hohoho this heheh heheh to meheheheheh!!!” Dr. Lee protested, her bronzed face starting to turn red from the forced laughter.

“I can’t?” Polly asked playfully. She had found one a special spot just above Caroline’s fifth rib on both sides of her body. “If I can’t do this, who’s making you laugh? Who? Who? Who?” Every time Polly asked the question she poked a finger into that special place, forcing a loud squeak from Caroline’s lips.”

“You HEHEHEHE YOU EHEHEHEHEHEH YOU AREHEHEHEHEHHEH DOOINGGHEHEH EHEHEHEHEH YOUU HEHEHEHEHH ARE DOING TIS HEHEHEEH TO MEHEHEHEHEHEH STAWWPPP HEHEHEHEHEITHEHEHE STAWWWWPPP TICKKKKLLLLINGHEEHEH !!!”

“That’s right, I’m tickling you, and I’m going to keep on tickling you until you give me your password,” Polly licked her lips, enjoying this even more than she thought she would, “Did I ever tell you my mother made me take five years of piano lessons? I think those are about to become useful right now.”

Polly’s slender fingers went wild, moving up and down Dr. Lee’s ribs, poking and squeezing seemingly everywhere at once. She kept Caroline on edge, mixing in light touches and firmer ones.

“GO EHEHE EHEHEHE GOTOTOTOTOGGOGOTOTOTOTOTO HEHEHEH EHE EHE EHELLHHLELELELELELELLHEHE EHEHEHEEHEEHEHEH!!!” Caroline screamed though her laughter. She’d be damned if she’d give this red-haired little twerp anything, but gawd it tickled! It tickled so much!

“I’m tickling Katie’s ribs, just tickling Katie’s ribs,” Polly sand to the tune of ‘Singing in the Rain’, playing it with gusto on Katie’s ribs. How long could Dr Lee handle this? She seemed to have a lot of spirit, but the tickling had to be wearing her down. Polly was suddenly didn’t want this to end, not until she’d explored more of this luscious body.

Dr. Lee gasped for air, her heart pounding from the physical exertion. Already she could feel the muscles in her arms and legs burn from their futile efforts to wrench themselves free. But as the spots faded from her eyes, Caroline started thinking more clearly and again her fingers probed for the latch that would set her wrists free.

“Multivac may not think this is a crime,” Dr Lee said, staling for time, “but I doubt a judge and jury will agree. You’re going to go to jail for this little Polly. And if I remember right, unlawful imprisonment is a felony.” She had the latch! It was underneath her pinky. Damn…is was harder to move than she’d remembered. Maybe if she…

“Doesn’t matter. By then I’ll have your neurotransmitter and my new positronic brain will b revolutionizing the world we live in. I’ll be as famous s Edison or Bell.” Polly smiled evily. “And famous scientists don’t go to jail for something as petty as a little tickling. You could save yourself a lot more of that tickling if you gave me that password now. But you won’t. That’s what makes this so much fun!”

“I can’t give you the formula for neurotransmitter today,” Caroline said, stalling for time while her probing fingers fumbled for the clasp, “I haven’t published any papers on it or spoken at any conferences. If you make the neurotransmitter public now, anyone can steal it. I’ll lose all credit and never see dime one of royalties for my discovery! Just give me a few months to patent it and you can have the formula, I swear!”

“I suppose that’s better than ‘When hell freezes over’ which is what you told me the first time I asked,” Polly sighed, her hands creeping closer to Caroline’s body, “But its not good enough. Besides, I don’t believe you. I guess I’m not done persuading you yet.”

Polly smiled and slipped her hands underneath Caroline’s blouse. She felt an electric sensation the second her fingers hit her bare flesh. Caroline’s tan skin was soft but warm, her stomach was flat but tender. Polly’s fingers began to dance across it, gently skimming the surface. Caroline’s reaction was immediate.

“HEHEHEH EHEH EHEHEHE EH EHEHEHE EHE NAWWWOOOOOOOO HEHE EHE EHEHE EHEH EE EHEHEH STAWWWWPPPPPPP HEH EHEHEH EE E EHH PLEEHEHEHEHEHSSSEEE EHEHEHEHE EE EHEH STAWWWWPPPPP HEHEHHE E!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Look who remembered to say please,” Polly gloated. “A second ago you were telling me I was going to jail, now your Miss Manners! What a drastic change.” She pressed her fingers down slightly, digging them into the flesh that was below Caroline’s skin. That made the blonde laugh even harder, her face starting to turn bright red!

“Someone’s got a ticklish belly,” Polly chanted in a singsong voice, :I wonder who it could be…Is it Katie? It is, it is! Katie has a ticklish belly, don’t you Katie!” Polly could feel Dr Lee’s entire body quivering beneath her fingertips. That made Polly’s heart begin to beat faster too.

“YESSSSSSS HEH EHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEH I I I HEHEHE EHEHEH I HAVVVE EHEHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHE TICKLISH HEHE EHEHEH EHEHE BEHEHEHEHLLLLYYYYY HEHEHE EHEHEHEHHEH LEEEHEHEHVVVEEE ITTTTT ALLONNNEEE HEHEHE EHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!” Caroline’s voice rose several octaves, hitting a note seldom heard outside of a opera.

“Well Katie, if you’ve got a ticklish belly, then you’re going to love this. Polly stuck a finger into Dr Lee’s bellybutton and started vibrating it. The reaction was amazing! The shriek that passed through Caroline’s lips would have made a dog run for cover. Such a sound should have been impossible for a human throat to make! Also her body started to shake even harder, moving as far as the magnetic bonds would allow it.

Polly felt totally in control of Caroline’s body now. She was playing it like a musical instrument! She could get practically any reaction she wanted from the lovely blonde. A warmth started spreading throug Polly's body.

And she was just getting started!

End part 1

nice start! i like the storyline! i cant wait to see where this goes. keep them coming....

Thank you for the kind responses. They are much appreciated! On schedule, here comes the next part.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back