• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Kelly Ripa's feet ticklish?

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
Does anyone know, or have any pictures of her feet being tickled. I know regis has given her a pedicure on the show before.

I have no complete confirmation, but I have what would be considered very good circumstantial evidence.
If you've seen the pedicure segments when it came time for Regis to work on the bottom of her feet she was VERY adamant that he not do it softly. It was obvious that idea of him running that softly along the bottom of her foot was distressing to her. Unfortunatly he was too busy listening to himself talk to pick up on that and ask why, which I'm almost SURE would have given us verbal confirmation.
Perhaps it was just wishful thinking, but having seen the segment, I would say the balance of the evidence is in favor of her being quite ticklish on her feet, at least.
a missed opportunity. A girl can dream, I guess

We'll never know for sure if any of the celebrities we speak of are really ticklish, unless we actually hear them say it during an interview, or we get to tickle them ourselves.

Yes, Laughingmistress, I agree. Dare to dream ;) :D I like your screen-name btw :)

Just so you know, Rajee has a whole thread devoted to the subject. "Your Thoughts On Kelly Ripa". You'll be hearing from Rajee, I'm sure. He just loves that gal!

I saw regis lightly tickle her foot years ago when she was pregnant. zero response. tree bark is more ticklish than kellys feet.

I have no complete confirmation, but I have what would be considered very good circumstantial evidence.
If you've seen the pedicure segments when it came time for Regis to work on the bottom of her feet she was VERY adamant that he not do it softly

Did Regis use lotion when he gave her a pedicure? If he did, no matter how rough he scrubbed her feet, the lotion would've tickled.

I guess noone can accept the fact that shes not ticklish. ah well, doesnt hurt to dream i guess.

:D Perhaps as Laugh Mistress said, her feet aren't accustomed to light touch but heavy "pedicure" touch she is accustomed to throughout all these years.
I believe there was a thread in TMF that had an article about evolution and how woman's feet are more sensitive than men's
due to men's barefeet walking a long time ago.
Perhaps Kelly has many nerve endings on the surface. Regis just needs to learn how to tickle lightly now.
:D

:D [SIZE=+1] I hope it is accurate because I believe it.[/SIZE] :D

Rajee, I just asked Kelly Ripa if her feet were ticklish and if she'd show them more often on the show. Her producers better not send the FBI out to get me or I'm gonna make you post my bail. Anyway, if you want to ask her a question, here's the link to get you there...they only ask for first names and no personal information is required.

http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/regisandkelly/showinfo/contactus.html

:D When did you send the question via email? Maybe she will reciprocate later on.
Funny joke.
:D

I sent it about 20 minutes ago... I should hear the police sirens any minute now...

:p I just heard them by my street, seriously. :p I'd wouldn't worry about getting in trouble. Worst case it will be deleted or ignored by her and the producers. :D

OR MAYBE THEY'LL BE SO INTRIGUED THAT I'LL BE INVITED ON THE SHOW TO MEET HER FEET IN PERSON!!!

:p Thats my dream too. Lets keep dreaming. :p

I don't honestly know if Kelly's feet are ticklish or not....but AFTER quizzing the young women in my life (girlfriend, three sisters), I'd bet $$$ she is.

Why? All three of my younger sisters have very ticklish feet...especially Becky and Maria. So does Traci (my girlfriend).....and all four say that a deep, firm foot massage doesn't tickle enough to be uncomfortable; in fact, Becky is beyond ticklish (rates her feet as 100+ on a 1 to 10 ticklishness scale)....and says she enjoys a firm massage. Just tonight I experimented on Traci's feet, and while a rough footrub on her soft soles didn't provoke laughter (although she was biting her lip), the instant I switched to light stroking and saying "cootchie-coo", Traci burst out laughing and begging me to stop.

The very fact Kelly Ripa was insistent that Regis "be rough" when rubbing her feet tells me she is ticklish, and was probably deathly afraid of getting tickled and losing control on the air. I asked sis and Traci what they thought, and both agreed. Kelly Ripa isn't "one of us ticklephiles"...and would probably be humiliated at bursting out in laughter on-air (and in front of a live studio audience).

I remember it happening to a local Atlanta news anchor several years ago. Jill Becker hosting "Midday Atlanta" on WXIA TV, and one of the segments was a personal trainer giving exercise tips. When Jill removed her high heels and lay down on the mat to do the exercises, her co-host (Gary McKee) bent over and tickled Jill's stocking foot. Jill jerked her feet away, squealed and burst out laughing; but afterwords, she was clearly angry and flustered, her face red from embarrassment as they went to a commercial break (and McKee was apparently fired because of the incident...Jill's hubby Ron Becker was the WXIA station manager).

I know from firsthand experience....a woman who doesn't enjoy being tickled can become furious when tickled; and in public, being tickled into laughter will humiliate her.

Just my .02 cents worth...

One more point....don't be surprised if Kelly DENIES being ticklish if she emails you back. My oldest sister (Becky) is the most ticklish girl I've ever known, and she's ALWAYS denied being ticklish.

When sis was in high school, I once sat here in amazement as she lied to a new boyfriend on the telephone ("am I ticklish"?...nope, not anywhere"); I felt like yelling "LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE" :D --- because Becky would giggle just thinking about being tickled. I could wiggle my fingers toward her and say "cootchie coo", and she'd begin laughing....she's that incredibly ticklish, but never admitted it.

Sometimes a woman or girl will deliberatly fib because they are so deathly ticklish, and fear it being used to torture them (that's the reason my sis lied...fear of being tickled). My girlfriend has been also known to fib about her ticklishness, especially in her younger days (and Traci is so ticklish, she once burst out laughing during her army physical, which she says embarrassed the daylights out of her (says the doctor called her a "ticklebox" :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back