• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Situation At Memorial Genral Hospital M/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Ticklish Situation at Memorial General Hospital

The 8:00pm shift at Memorial General Hospital’s emergency room (ER) had started somewhat uneventfully for Mary who was filling in tonight as a favor for the normal evening head of staff. For this she was pleased as the night before all hell had broken loose with body after body rolling through the door along with the usual struggle to keep up with prioritizing cases and preparing rooms and doctors to assist them. This was the norm in their ER. Every kind of situation imaginable and then some beyond that to deal with. Mary always seemed to handle it in a cheerful and professional manner. She truly enjoyed her work but being on her feet most of the shift was quite a grind on her. She hoped that she would not to be on them too much this evening.

Instead of the white footie socks she sometimes wore with her uniform Mary opted for an even more comfortable sheer pair of gray shaded pantyhose figuring that her feet would have a bit more room to wiggle around in her new shoes that still needed to stretch out a bit.

Sitting at her desk she bent down and loosened the laces and as she sifted through reports she slid her feet in and out of the shoes enjoying the cool air that flowed around them each time she slipped them out for a little stretch. As the undersides of her silky nylon clad toes lightly rubbed against the shoe tops she felt that familiar tingly sensation. That slight tickly, itchy feeling that excited her so much and sent a bit of a chill through her body. This was nothing as intense as if someone dared to touch one or both of her extremely tender, sensitive feet. The mere hint of a finger reaching out to tickle her sole would send her into orbit.

Mary was insanely ticklish.

Most of her friends knew of her weakness and as far back as she could remember people had always taken full advantage of her any opportunity they could by teasing and tickling her. It wasn’t just her feet that were ticklish. Every single inch of her body, every cell, every molecule was super sensitive to the touch. Mary often wondered if this was a blessing or a curse. Tickling drove her crazy; she hated the sensation but at the same time loved the way it felt.

Being a woman with great responsibility, deep down inside she also loved the feeling of being helpless, out of control and having someone discover a weakness that drove her absolutely wild as they exploited it.
Just sitting there thinking about this thrilled her and she began daydreaming while rubbing her foot bottoms faster and faster over the tops of her shoes. Her feet were far and away her most ticklish spot and anyone that discovered this about her and tickled her intentionally immediately became a very good friend.

She immediately thought about a high school sweetheart who nearly drove her insane with his penchant for tickling her from head to toe. And there was that college professor with the foot and tickling fetish. He used to have her on the edge constantly with his soothing massages that quickly digressed into wild marathon tickle sessions. The problem that Mary had was that since leaving school she rarely found anyone interested in tickling her the way she truly loved to be tickled. Because of her position at the hospital she had tried to keep her fetish private from the people there and in her personal world while passionate about her love of being tickled, she largely suppressed this subject that consumed many of her waking thoughts.

She fantasized about men tickling her from her neck to her wiggling toes. Her fantasies often involved intricate bondage and always a combination of sensual to torture like tickling especially on her very pretty and extremely soft, delicate feet.

Weekly pedicures and nightly lotioning rituals ensured that her feet remained perfectly smooth and silky all the time. Her toe nails were always painted in bright, vivacious colors and most evenings drew more than their share of stares from staff members and patients alike as she often placed her feet up on her desk top or the seat of a chair to rest them. Mary loved seeing men react to her wiggling toes and soft smooth soles and was quite a foot tease whenever time permitted.

One man who drew the object of her ticklish attention the most in the ER was an orderly who was always commenting on how pretty her feet were. James was about her age, a handsome man, witty, very kind and friendly. What caught Mary’s attention most however was his very strong interest in her feet and in the subject of tickling. After their initial introduction, they became quite friendly with each other, sharing coffee breaks in the lounge and engaging in interesting conversations about a number of fascinating subjects including tickling.

Mary remembered the first night they finally talked about tickling! It was during a shortened break on a very busy night. James came into the lounge exhausted and Mary called him over to join her. He slumped in a chair next to one that she had placed her feet on. As he sipped his coffee Mary spread her toes widely in the sheer bone white nylons she had chosen to wear with her uniform that night. Her toes glistened through the silky material and James reached out to tickle her. She instinctively pulled her feet away then steadied herself in her seat and exclaimed “Oh no you don’t!”

James asked, “Why not Mary are you ticklish?”

Just the word alone excited Mary and she exclaimed
“I can’t stand being tickled, especially on my feet, which are so ticklish that, I have a hard time touching them myself.”

James asked “How do you keep them so soft, smooth and pretty then?”

“It’s not easy!”

“It’s sheer torture for me!”

Their conversation opened up a bit and both of them eventually confessed their deep seeded love for tickling and being tickled. On their way out of the lounge James walking behind her lightly squeezed Mary’s sides and whispered in her ear “Be on the lookout for the Tickle Monster Mary! “You never know when and where he’ll strike next!”

Ever since that night James would find ways to tease Mary without any of the staff knowing what was happening. Sometimes it would be a sealed note, or she’d find a feather in her desk drawer or a text message on her cel phone. He was careful to respect her position of authority at the hospital but they both became bolder as the nights wore on and both knew that inevitably a tickling session was bound to eventuate.

Merely seeing each other got their heart’s racing wildly and put ticklish thoughts into their heads. When no one was around James would sneak up on Mary and tickle her neck, or underarms, or hips. Catching Mary off guard like this always excited the two of them…and when he’d reach for her feet, it made her tremble all over just anticipating what she’d been fantasizing about with James.

Shaking her head, a screaming paramedic pulled her from her delicious dreamlike trance and instantly she jumped back into action. Sliding her feet back into her shoes she slightly cringed as she put pressure on her feet.

She reached for a clipboard and headed toward the gurney being wheeled into the ER.

The patient fortunately only had a small not too deep cut that while bleeding profusely now would only require 4 or 5 stitches. One of the doctors was cleaning the wound now and seeing he had things well in hand she turned her attention elsewhere. As she watched the staff moving about in a business-like manor, everything under control, she breathed a sigh of relief and hoped the rest of the evening would remain this calm.

Walking back to her desk she was suddenly paged and asked to quickly get to one of the examination rooms near the back end of the hospital’s main wing. While she thought this a bit strange she responded to the call nonetheless.

Wondering what was going on she put one of the doctors in charge of the ER and quickly walked over to the other section of the hospital. The room number mentioned by the person’s loudspeaker message was in an area that was rarely utilized by the medical staff. “Oh well”, she thought, “At least it’s a slow night. I’m not really needed in the ER and it will kill a bit more time.”

The corridor was dimly lit and not a soul was in sight. She saw the reflection of the room’s florescent lights
from under the door shining brightly on the gray speckled linoleum but heard no sounds emanating from the room. The soles of her new shoes squeaked loudly as she walked down the dark hallway noisily reminding her of how sore her poor toes were.

As she placed her hands on the large door to open it a shiver ran down her spine and she suddenly began to tingle.

“Anyone here?”

“It’s Mary from the ER!”

“What’s going on, how can I be of assistance?”

As she walked through the door she noticed another small room in the far corner. The light was on and the door slightly ajar. Moving slowly toward the back of the room she heard the turning of a dead bolt and spun around to see James standing there, a huge grin on his face and a pheasant feather in one of his hands. He flicked the feather across the palm of his other hand and looking into Mary’s eyes began teasing her by saying the words that drove her crazy. “Tickle Tickle Mary!”

“Let me see how can you be of assistance?”

“Well you did tell me you were excruciatingly ticklish Mary!”

“And you do know that all I can think about is tickling you ever since that night in the lounge when you shared your ticklish little secrets with me.”

“But-but-but we’re on duty James!” she stammered, trying to exert her authority and sound strong despite the fact that the butterflies in her tummy, her quickened heart rate and her cracking voice surely gave away the fact that she was as excited as he was if not more so. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before and the mounting tension, her nervousness, the excitement of it all had her in a frenzied state!

James continued “You tease me by placing your feet on that desk. You slide your feet in and out of your shoes. You wear those sexy nylons which you know drive me crazy and I’ve yet to been able to do little more than give you a friendly poke, a fast wiggle under the arm or a quick koochie koochie koo across your tender ticklish soles.”

“Time to pay for all that ticklish teasing my dear!”

Now locked in a room at the far end of the hospital, her wild fantasies about James tickling her about to come to life, she was totally entranced, mesmerized by the teasing words that slowly and confidently flowed from his lips. Her eyes locked on the feather that he pulled slowly and teasingly between his fingers as he walked towards her.

Without realizing it, James had maneuvered her into the back room. Closing and locking the door behind him he began to giggle.

“This is a sound proof room Mary!”

“Tell me, are you ready to be tickled my dear?”

“Really tickled!”

Mary shivered.

Her legs were rubbery and she reached behind her grabbing the end of a hospital bed for support. Her fingertips touched the center of a wide leather strap lined with fur that was tied securely to the bed frame. Three other matching straps anchored at the other corners beckoned Mary to them like steel to a magnet.

Let’s turn on the intercom, just in case someone decides to look for you or for that matter for me.”

James slowly approached Mary, knelt down in front of her and removed one loose shoe from her stocking foot, As he slid off the shoe he dragged the nail of his index finger down the center of Mary’s sensitive sole. Reflexively her leg and foot jerked forward and she giggled and squirmed from the deliciously placed fingernail as it skillfully glided down the slick slippery surface of Mary’s sole. Before she could protest James lifted her other foot from the floor, pulled off that shoe and after a few quick finger wiggles in the ball of her foot, lifted her onto the bed.

As she struggled to get her balance he took advantage of her position by beginning to lightly slide his fingertips over the silky smooth tops, sides and bottoms of her feet. She kicked her legs and giggled wildly as James’s fingers masterfully explored every inch of her hyper ticklish feet. The sheer nylons only added to her torture/pleasure and she began laughing hysterically when he found a tender spot near her arches that he worked on by tickling it slowly but repeatedly in the same spot with the pointed tips of his fingernails.

James could not believe how soft, smooth and sensitive Mary’s feet were. He had fantasized about this for so long that now that it was really happening, the situation seemed almost surreal. His head was swimming as was Mary’s who was literally thinking the same thing he was as his fingertips continued teasing and tickling her cute nylon clad feet.

When the tickles stopped for a brief moment Mary looked up to see what was happening. James took this opportunity to tie the restraint quickly yet securely around her left ankle. With velcro closures it was attached in the blink of an eye and before Mary could try to squirm away from him, James quickly bound her right ankle to the opposite bed post.

Tickling directly under her nylon clad toes he exclaimed, “Well, well, well Mary! Once I get these wrists of yours tied we’ll really get this party under way!”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

NOOOO! Pleaseeeeeeeeeehehehehee! Heeheeheehee!! Hohohohohohohohhohoho! NOOOO more pleeeeeese!! It ticklesssssssss toooo muchh! Haaaahhahaahahahaahaahaa!!

Mary pulled her arms to her sides and clasped her fingers together. James immediately left her bound feet and began tickling her sides. She wriggled around wildly somewhat restricted by her bound feet and twisted her torso back and forth as James’s fingers danced up and down her sides. Unable to keep her hands clasped any longer she opened them up and her arms flew about madly while James continued tickling her sides and tummy. Her laughter intensified as James found a spot near her armpits. His fingers slid into each underarm and wiggled wildly sending shock waves throughout Mary’s entire body.

Tickling her with one hand, he reached out captured one of her wrists and quickly clasped it in the fur-lined cuff. Now straddling her tummy he lifted her other arm over her head and fastened it to the last remaining cuff.

As he slowly ran his nails down the insides of her arms James looked down at Mary and asked “So what are you going to do now?”

Mary could not explain what she was feeling at that exact moment, a combination of fear, excitement and adrenaline had her ready to explode. Now she was tied spread eagle at James’s complete mercy. Knowing he was an insatiable tickler, knowing that she was so excruciatingly ticklish, unable to escape from his ticklish clutches Mary was beyond excited.

James wiggled his fingers in her face, continued teasing her, telling her where he was going to tickle her next. He lightly caressed her underarms, the sides of her neck. She shuddered from his touch, helpless and totally vulnerable. He traced fingers over her ribs through the thin cotton dress she wore, He slithered his fingers snake-like between the buttons and ran ticklish circles around her belly button that caused her to cackle and squirm crazily. This squirming had hiked up her dress revealing two shiny silky stocking clad thighs that James was just dying to tickle.

After satiating himself for what seemed like hours to Mary on her very ticklish upper body it was time to get to business.

His fingertips slid gently and sensually up and down Mary’s thighs being sure to tickle the backs, sides and fronts. She cooed deliciously and giggled cutely, the sound of her voice exciting James and egging him on to try to further heighten the ticklish experience for Mary.

Mary arched her back as James’s fingers tickled her thighs this way for about ten minutes drawing tiny circles on her slick, slippery stocking thighs after which he lightly began to pinch and squeeze the spot just above her knees. This electrified her but as he caressed her kneecaps and wiggled his fingertips behind her knees and up and down her calves she got increasingly more nervous as he wandered ever closer to her insanely ticklish feet.

Squealing and bucking and pulling at the restraints Mary almost went through the roof when James’s talented fingers began to slide effortlessly over the soles of her sheer stocking soles. He tickled the base of her wiggling toes, tried using a nail to tickle in between them as she pleaded and begged him not to tickle her feet.

Her insteps were very tender and Mary’s laughter went off the scales when James began scrambling his nails there. He tickled down the sides and over the tops of her frantically wriggling feet. Lightly scratched her heels, her soles, ran his nails lightly across her toe pads and over those arches which caused her to burst into a wild scream. His tickles were sending poor Mary over the edge now and he took extreme pleasure in knowing how his tickling was effecting her. Light tickles combined with faster more intense strokes. Varying the speeds, revving her up, bringing her down as if she was on a wild roller coaster ride with a thousand dips and loops.

Mary must have been giggling and squirming a good five minutes after James had finally stopped tickling her. Her body was on fire and she savored the throbbing and tingling sensations that ran through her as she lay there still bound and extremely susceptible to another tickle attack.

She was exhausted, totally spent from this experience. Smiling up at James she exclaimed, “I never anticipated that it could be so exciting.”

“So-o-o-o-o!” she studdered, stammering to find the right word to express her feelings.

“So insanely ticklish?” he added laughing in that sinister tone that earlier had sent shivers through Mary.

James quickly called the ER to check in. Apparently all was running smoothly still and for all intensive purposes the staff thought that Mary was working in the main wing of the hospital.

“They haven’t missed you one bit my dear.” James advised Mary.

“We’d better be getting back though, don’t you think James?” she asked him.

“Not yet Mary, I haven’t even begun using any of the fine tickle tools I’ve brought with me!”

“But first…”

He stood over her and placed on a tight, secure blindfold.

“No fair James…I won’t be able to see you”

“See where you’re tickling meeee!”

“Heeheeheehee!

“Noooo way!”

“I’m through for the night Jamessssssahahaahahahaa!”

Ahhahahahahahaa!! No moreeeeehehehehheee!”

“You can’t see me can you?” he asked as he lightly poked, tickled and teased various spots on her upper body getting poor Mary jumpy and squirmy yet again.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I caaaaan’t!”

“ Heeheeheeheee!! Stoppppppp! Itttttt….ticklessssssssss me tooo much thissssssss wayyyyyyyy!”

“Hahaahaahahaahaahaaa!!!

“What was that my dear I couldn’t make it out over your incessant giggling!”

After a good fifteen minutes or so of tickling her tender underarms, hips and tummy James went back to tickling Mary’s foot bottoms again which were now so sensitized she was about to climb the walls! The nylons did indeed add to the itchy tingly sensations that had her in a heightened state of hysteria.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jamesssssssssssssssssss PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
AAHAAHAAHAAHAA! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!”

He reached over to the tray for a brush that he began to buff the soft smooth arches of Mary’s feet with as she squealed insanely for mercy! He tickled her feet with the brush while reaching up to tickle her legs and tummy with the other hand. In the dark, tied and unable to avoid his ticklish touch Mary laughed hysterically at every poke, tickle & caress.

As he hit each new spot wave after wave of ticklish sensations flowed through Mary’s veins! Never had she experienced anything so exciting, so sensual yet so frightening!

“Will he ever let me go”, she thought yet she longed for the tickling to continue! Each stroke bringing her closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure she was seeking and that James was vying to take her to!

Every time he stopped, hesitated, she tensed her body up and listened carefully trying to get a clue as to where he was standing and where his masterful fingers would tickle her next!

She could hear him now to her left moving objects around on the tray, trying to decide what to tickle her highly sensitized body with next. Desperately rubbing her neck and head against the pillow, trying to push off the blindfold so she can at least see her tickle torturer he just continued teasing her by asking what she’d like him to use next.

As he explained each tool at his disposal and which body part it would tickle her most on she shuddered and braced herself for the next batch of tickles not knowing when or where they were going to start.

James leaned down and breathily whispered in her ear, “I wonder if you wouldn’t mind putting in a little overtime after our shift is completed tonight Mary!”

She scrunched her shoulders giggling nervously as his lips brushed her earlobe nervously awaiting his next ticklish attack.

She didn’t have to wait very long.

Her screams filled the room as James went to work on her wildly wiggling toes with a nail brush.

After untold minutes of merciless foot tickle torture he allowed her a brief reprieve as he replaced the nail brush with a pair of pheasant feathers. When she had caught her breath James delicately began to brush the feathers across her cheeks, along her forehead and under her nose. He even twirled them in her ears another one of her more sensitive spots.

Still blindfolded, the wispy touch of his feather in these unexpected areas sent shivers through her body.

He again alternated his tickles driving her insane.

Feathering her exposed upper body parts one minute then using his fingers to squeeze her hips, her tummy, her rib cage, the tickles elevated her to another level.

Her loud cackling and hysterical laughter bounced off the walls but not a sound escaped from the sealed room.

At the back of the hospital no one but Mary and James would have a clue as to just how long or how hard the two of them “worked” that evening.

It was an overtime that they would never forget!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo hospital setting! (she swoons)

XOXO

Very,very good. Excellent story!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks Morandilas.

Is it true that you'd like to experience this Steph?
It can be arranged you know!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back