• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ordering From The Special Menu Part Three MF/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
While this tale can continue in a number of delicious directions the lovely woman that I wrote parts one and two for asked if I could touch upon another intense fantasy of hers.

At your request my dear here is the third installment. I hope that you and all of the forum members enjoy it.

ORDERING FROM THE SPECIAL MENU (PART THREE)
A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY?

As the last of the staff slowly trickled out of the restaurant an excited Marcus saw Hannah finally walk out through the double doors and on to the street. He had pulled his car in front to save her from too much additional walking knowing that her cute, ticklish feet had put in more than their share of mileage waiting tables in those sexy heels all evening.

“Over here Hannah!” he called out to her.

“Oh there you are!” she shouted back excitedly.

“I was beginning to wonder if you had second thoughts about us getting together!” he joked.

“I’m sorry I took so long Marcus!” she said apologetically.

“Not a problem!” he hollered back.

“You can make up for it when we get back to my place!”

As Hannah approached the car he leaned over and opened the passenger side door but when he sat back up the glaring headlights of a step van momentarily blinded him.

Tires screeched noisily and two masked men quickly jumped from the vehicle. One headed toward Hannah and the other to Marcus’s open window.

“What the…?”

Marcus never finished the sentence. He was liberally sprayed with a canister of gas and almost immediately rendered unconscious.

Hannah was lifted off her feet by the other masked abductor who cupped a hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming even though at this hour of the morning the streets were empty.

She kicked and struggled wildly but her captor had a firm grip around her waist with his other arm. Soon he received additional help from the second man who in a sweeping motion lifted her legs off up off the ground and in the process inadvertently knocked both heels from Hannah’s slippery stocking clad feet. Together they quickly carried Hannah to the back of the van where a young attractive woman in a white lab coat and an small elderly man with an eye patch told them where to put her down.

The tires spun up a cloud of smoke and the driver slammed the van into gear as it lurched from the curb. Hannah’s last vision of the outside was of Marcus slumped over his steering wheel.

A few minutes after they sped away from the curb Hannah’s new heels were all that remained on the street.

Marcus walked from the car still woozy from the gas. He retrieved the shoes, tossed them through the open passenger side window and staggered back into the driver’s seat. He wasn’t sure what had just taken place but he was determined to find and rescue Hannah.

Held down by the two masked men on long padded bench that almost ran the length of the inside of the van Hannah tried to get her bearings.

She had no idea who these people were or what they wanted with her!

Petrified Hannah looked up at the old man and the woman and nervously asked, “What is this all about?”

“Please tell me why you’ve kidnapped me?”

“What have I done?”

Her questions fell upon deaf ears.

Almost breaking down into tears she begged and pleaded with these people to give her some insight into why she had been kidnapped.

The two of them stood there in silence staring at Hannah as their henchmen began to tightly bind her ankles and wrists with rope.

After a token amount of struggling Hannah realized she was no match for the two much stronger men who diligently went about their task. Like the other two passengers in the back of the van neither uttered a single word. The silence was deafening and merely added to Hannah’s mounting fear.

After fifteen minutes or so the old man let out a deep sigh and knelt in front of Hannah’s face.

“Zo-o-o-o-o very nize to zee you again my dear!” he exclaimed in a northern European sort of accent.

“Bet you didn’t zink ve’d ever be able to track you down!”

“Foolish z-z-z-zinking on you’re part unfortunately!”

“Vee have eyes everyvhere!”

Hannah laid there stunned not knowing what this man was talking about.

“You ver captured on vilm tonight exchanging informazion vis-s-s-s agents in zee restaurant.”

“Time to tell us v-v-vhat zhay have passed on to you!” he shouted out angrily.

“Hannah squirmed on the bench never losing eye contact with her cyclopean interrogator.

She tried desperately to loosen her binds crying out “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“Vell my dear I vaz-z-z-z azzzuming that you’d give uz a reply like zis!”

“You zee it is the reason I’ve brought along an old friend of mine.”

I zink she vill be able to persvade you to talk!"

“Carlotta pleeze re-introduz-z-z yourzelf to our non-conforming guest.”

“With pleasure doctor!”

Carlotta took a step closer to Hannah licking her moist lips as her eyes hungrily walked up and down the length of her bound body.

With her eyes now glued to Hannah’s crossed at the ankle tightly tied nylon clad feet Carlotta’s hand gestured to the two masked men to move away from the bench.

Hannah immediately noticed the blood red talon-like fingernails on this woman.

"Who-o-o-o the hell are you?" Hannah asked.

Kneeling along side Hannah, Carlotta began to drum her nails on the bench inches from her belly.

"Surely you remember me Samantha!"

"We'll have plenty of time for chit-chat!"

The drumming of the nails was intimidating Hannah as they moved closer to her side.

“You were able to avoid detection for quite some time. You are to be commended for that.”

“I’ve always had a deep respect for resourceful individuals Samantha.”

“Or should I refer to you by your new name, Hannah?”

“But I am Hannah!” she cried out.

“Is this some sort of a joke?”

“Who’s put you up to this?”

“Believe me when I tell you that this is no joke Samantha.”

“Unless you consider being a captured double agent funny!”

“You happen to have some information we need and I’d like you to cooperate with us unless of course you need a bit of friendly persuasion!”

As Carlotta spoke to Hannah the pointed tips of her long fingernails circled the buttons of her thin cotton blouse.

Hannah’s tummy began to spasm reflexively.

The longest nail slid between the opening in her top and tickled the area just below her belly button catching Hannah by surprise.

“OOOOH!”

“What was that Samantha?” Carlotta asked nonchalantly.

“Ticklish are we?”

“It was-s-s n-n-n-n-nothing!” sputtered Hannah.

“And I’m not Samantha!” she screamed out hoping that the outburst would distract Carlotta from running her fingers across her belly.

“Silly woman!”

“Silly ticklish woman!”

“Don’t you realize that despite your formidable training I have studied under a master of interrogation and can break anyone!”

“Do you wish to test my skills tonight?”

“For your sake I hope not Samantha!”

Carlotta’s fingertips had slowly unbuttoned Hannah’s blouse as she spoke and she pulled back the flimsy garment exposing Hannah’s goose pimply torso.

“Gentlemen if you’d be so kind!”

At Carlotta’s request, the masked men walked to either end of the bench and held Hannah’s arms and legs securely while Carlotta began to lightly fan the tips of her tickling talons across her tummy.

"Ready to talk to us?"

“NAAA-HAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAA!”

“PLEEEEEESE NO TICKLING!”

“NOT-T-T-T-T THERE!”

“EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Carlotta’s nails swiftly swirled and slithered over Hannah’s tummy and sides.

Hannah had never felt tickling like this before.

The tips of Carlotta’s nails had each been sculpted to a razor edge and Hannah knew after the first stroke that this woman was most adept at using them!

Carlotta now straddled the bench and sat on Hannah’s upper thighs. As she began to slide her nails over Hannah’s rib cage, each nail carefully exploring the delicate skin surrounding each rib, the old man walked over to the bench and began to cut off Hannah’s blouse. She bucked and twisted wildly but there was no way to escape nor was Carlotta showing any signs of slowing down her maniacal tickles.

Her blouse now snipped off offered Carlotta a chance to explore the smooth shaven hollows of Hannah’s underarms.

The minute Carlotta’s nails slid into her armpits Hannah gyrated wildly from the insanely ticklish sensations.

“NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!

“I-EE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“PLEEEE-EEE-EEE-EEESSSS-SSSSS-EEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!

“I’M TOO-OOOO TICKLISH-H-H-H-H!”

“Yes it appears that you are Samantha!” Carlotta cried out in a sinister voice.

“Tickle torture just so happens to be one of my specialties!”

“And you’ve learned well my dear.” her mentor the doctor proclaimed in a proud voice.

Carlotta’s rapier-like fingernails scampered their way up and down Hannah’s sides, across her belly, over her rib cage, along the sensitive insides of her arms and into her smooth creamy armpits.

Hannah felt like five or six people instead of one was tickling her.

Relentless in her attack, Carlotta asked Hannah once again to reveal what information the operative in the restaurant passed on to her. Her nails skittered, scratched and squeezed every inch of exposed her ticklish skin.

Hannah, in between ear-shattering screams and gales of hysterical laughter, could only repeat that she didn’t know what Carlotta was talking about.

A good ten minutes had passed and Hannah began to weaken from Carlotta’s thorough upper body torture.

She tried desperately to squirm away from this mad woman’s tickling claws but there was no way to avoid them.

Running the events of the evening through her mind while Carlotta’s tickling rendered her more helpless by the minute, she was unable to figure out what this crazy woman was talking about.

“Who did I serve tonight?”

“What did they say to me?”

Did anyone look unusually suspicious?”

“Strange in any way at all?”

“Who the hell is Samantha?”

“Who the hell are these people?’

The questions that flooded her confused mind came as swiftly as Carlotta’s ticklish strokes.

“So are you ready to talk yet Sam?”

“You don’t mind if I call you Sam, do you?” giggled Carlotta as the pointed tips of her nails rode up and down Hannah’s hips like a ship bobbing between the waves on a stormy sea.

“NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-HO-HO-HO-HO!”

“I’M-M-M-M NOT SAM-M-M-M-MA-AHHAA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

“I’m afraid that if you don’t talk soon Sam my master will lose patience with me and take over the interrogation himself!”

“I-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“HELP-P-P-P-P ME-EE-EE-EE-EE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“Silly girl, no one can help you but you!”

“Talk to us…right now!”

“I-I-I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!”

“I’M NOT A S-S-S-S-S-PY!”

“AYEE-HE-HEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE!

Hannah’s skirt had ridden up around her waist from all the struggling, twisting and turning.

Her sheer to the waist black pantyhose were now completely exposed and Carlotta’s fingers shifted their attack from her tender tummy to the tops of Hannah’s thighs.

The minute her talon-like nails began sliding along the silky second skin covering Hannah’s inner thighs, as if suddenly electrified, she immediately felt the intense sensations course through her body.

Meanwhile the doctor who had since made himself comfortable on a stool at the bottom of the bench reached out and pulled the thin gossamer material at the tips of Hannah’s toes tight. This created a smooth path up and down her sole and tightly trapped her toes that Hannah was now unable to wiggle. He swiftly exploited this disadvantage of hers by scrambling his nails across her toe pads just at the base of her stocking clad toes.

Hannah hit the roof as the doctor danced his fingers along this ultra sensitive spot. Back and forth varying his speeds using one-finger then five poor Hannah’s head began to swim!

From there his fast fingertips glided down to her tender soles where he worked feverishly sending shock waves through his beyond ticklish captive.

Hannah screamed out wildly. Repeating that she knew nothing. Begging and pleading with them to stop this merciless torture.

The doctor now completely focussed on tickling Hannah had a glazed look in his eye. He was thoroughly enjoying the interrogation quite pleased that Hannah was so stubborn and loving the fact that her beautiful and insanely ticklish feet were in such silky, slippery hosiery!

Her stocking clad feet were so ticklish that Hannah was beginning to lose her mind. The one eyed doctor had discovered her most ticklish spots almost immediately and his nails once again went back to scratching and scraping Hannah’s toe pads and arches.

Meanwhile Carlotta varied her attack, tickling Hannah’s long legs, her sides, her belly and underarms.

Just before shifting to tickle a new area she’s ask Hannah if she was ready to cooperate.

As before all Hannah could do was laugh hysterically and plead with her captors for mercy.

She continued to tell Carlotta and the doctor in between gasping for air that she knew nothing about transmitted information, spies, and operatives.

With each negative response the doctor and Carlotta tickled Hannah even more intensely.

Hyperventilating and dizzy from the merciless tickle torture Hannah finally yelled out “O-K!”

“YOU WIN!

“I’LL TALK…PLE-EE-EE-EE-SE JUST STOP-P-P-P-P TICKLING ME-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!”

“EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“Very viz-z-ze of you to come to your z-z-enzes my dear!” the doctor exclaimed.

He sadistically scratched her insteps, again enjoying the feel of the nylon on the tips of his fingers and loving how she jerked spasmodically every time his nails slithered over her hyper-ticklish feet.

“AHAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!”

“I SAID I’LL TELL YOU-HOO-HOO-HOO WHAT YOU WANT-T-T-T TO KNOW!”

“Yes I heard you zee first time Samantha!”

“STOP-P-P-P-P-P-P TICKLING ME-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!”

Carlotta’s nails slithered across Hannah’s tummy.

The doctor was tickling Hannah’s foot bottoms as if he was possessed.

“I’M GOING TO DIE!”

“NO MORE TICKLES-S-S-S-S-S-S!”

“I’M BEGGING-G-G-G YOU!”

“WHAT-T-T-T-T DO YOU WANT-T-T-T TO KNOW?”

"O-O-O-O-O-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!"

Without warning, the van came to a screeching halt. The jolt almost toppled Carlotta who in five-inch black leather pumps teetered into one of the masked guards distracting her from her work.

The doctor was knocked to the floor from his stool.

Hannah gasped and sputtered, as she nervously looked around the back of the van grateful for the break but fearful of yet another tickle attack. Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately they had arrived at their destination. All Hannah knew was that it was the first reprieve she’d received from the maddening tickle torture since her capture.

As the rear doors opened a bag was placed over her head. Thrust into darkness she felt the two big men’s hands which tickled her sensitized body as they lifted her from the bench and carried her out of the van.

The cool night air sent a chill down her exposed spine.

She heard nothing but the buzzing sound of high-tension power lines and the drone of vehicles traveling in the distance.

The screeching of wheels in the tracks of a garage roll door and loud footsteps soon followed.

Hannah was carried into a building and placed on what felt like a wooden table. Her wrists were untied, then her ankles.

Grateful for a chance to get the circulation back in her hands and feet she massaged her palms with the tips of her thumbs and rolled her feet at the ankle while wiggling and curling her toes.

The doctor watched her feet lustily from afar hoping for another opportunity to further torture this spy who appeared to have incredible willpower when it came to finger ticking.

He wondered how she’d fare once he delved into his bag of tools.

Figuring she had nothing to lose Hannah quickly tried to unloosen and remove the hood. She was immediately restrained and her arms pulled over her head.

Much to her horror her wrists were then cuffed to the table.

“NO! PLEASE!”

“I’ll LEAVE IT ON...JUST DON’T TIE ME DOWN!”

“NO MORE!”

“I’LL TALK!”

“ANYTHING YOU WANT-T-T-T-T!”

“NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!” she screamed out as the two men now each took a nylon-clad ankle and tightly secured it to the table.

Blindfolded and bound in a spread eagle position Hannah was again trapped and at the mercy of these maniacs.

Lying there in the dark with visions of the torture she’d just endured and nervously thinking about what was to come frightened her terribly yet even though the tickling was ruthless beyond anything she’d ever experienced a slight tinge of excitement ran through her body. There was no denying that these two, whomever they were, were sadistic lunatics. What embarrassed Hannah was the fact that despite the fact that she should be frightened for her life the tickling she’d received had turned her on tremendously.

The night air was cool and damp and sent a chill through her almost topless body. Her nipples stiffened and pushed up through her white lace bra.

Running a fingernail around her areola Carlotta giggled as she saw Hannah’s body quiver.

The doctor now pulled the hood from Hannah’s head and turned away calling Carlotta to join him.

After a few more twirls and the sliding of her fingers across Hannah’s chest she lightly pinched the tips of each of her thinly covered nipples lightly with her fingers. Carlotta then turned away whispering “Be right back Samantha!”

Trying to keep calm, Hannah scanned the room.

The overhead spots sprayed a dull grayish light on a number of large boxes and strange devices unfamiliar to Hannah.

Carlotta and the doctor were speaking with two men in business suits.

She couldn’t quite make out their conversation however it seemed as if the men were very angry.

Her two masked abductors stood watch over her one sitting on the bottom of the table only inches from her bound, ticklish nylon clad feet.

She prayed that he didn’t try to tickle her!

Marcus combed the streets searching for the van that he’d only caught a quick glimpse of before being sedated. Whatever was used on him only lasted five or six minutes but unfortunately that was plenty of time for a speeding vehicle to put a considerable amount of distance between them.

He knew that the odds were against him but he had to find Hannah!

Carlotta was pushed by one of the suits that continued arguing with the doctor.

Upset and angry she marched back over to the table that held Hannah captive.

“Are you ready to give us that information Samantha?” asked Carlotta her tone now more abrasive.

Hannah looked over again at the two suits. They walked together into a back room and shut the door as the doctor walked back over to the table to join Carlotta.

“I AM NOT SAMANTHA! screamed Hannah.

“Vell it looks as if I vill need to uze zome ov my toolz afterall.” the doctor exclaimed as he walked over to a shelf and removed from it what appeared to be a black leather medical doctor’s travel bag.

“Such a shame you are unwilling to cooperate with us Sam, whispered Carlotta.

“Guess we’ll need to take this interrogation to the next level!”

“SCREW YOU!”

“I TOLD YOU I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU IDIOTS ARE TALKKING ABOUT!”

“Now that’s not very nice Sam!”

“You’ve made us look very bad in front of some important people. For this you’ll need to be taught a serious lesson!”

“So one last time I’ll ask you, what was it that your operative shared with you?”

Without warning Carlotta’s nails dug into Hannah’s sides and she let out a piercing scream as she arched her back, shrugged her shoulders and struggled helplessly against the restraints.

Carlotta’s nails pinched, squeezed and tickled their way up and down Hannah’s sides.

The doctor stood next to Hannah’s twitching feet and pulled out a drill-like devise from his bag.

The whirring motor of the drill caught Hannah’s attention despite Carlotta’s relentless upper body tickle torture.

The tip of the drill’s surface contained a small sandpaper-like pad that rotated at blinding speeds. As the doctor placed the spinning pad up against the underside of Hannah’s big toe she exploded in laughter.

Hannah tried to endure the intensity of the vibrations created by this maniacal tickle tool. The doctor moved it all around her foot bottoms, working it along the base of her toes, her arches, her insteps, the balls of her feet, her heels.

Every area that he touched with the whirring tip of the drill spun tiny holes in Hannah’s silky, shiny stockings.

Carlotta now wiggled her nails in Hannah’s armpits.

The multiple sensations were driving her to the very brink of insanity.

“NAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

“NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!”

“CAN’T-T-T-T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS-S-S-S-S!”

“STA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AP-P-P-P-P IT-T-T-T-T!”

“AA-HAA-HAA-AAA!!”

The doctor now worked his drill over her other foot.

Tickling her from the tips of her wriggling nylon toes to the bottoms of her soft, smooth heels while Carlotta left no area above her waist untickled Hannah was delirious.

Her nylons having been thoroughly shredded by the doctor’s drill now peeled back to reveal two very sensitized foot bottoms.

Another minute or two of the spinning pad over her bare feet was taking it’s toll on Hannah who now also felt Carlotta’s long nails slithering up and down the sides of her feet and legs.

The doctor turned off the drill, placed it on the table next to Hannah’s twitching toes and reached into his bag for another object as Carlotta danced her claw-like fingernails up and down Hannah’s inflamed soles.

“We will break you!” chanted Carlotta.

Hannah’s screams of hysterical laughter echoed off the walls in the large warehouse as she fought to keep her sanity.

“My God what do these people want from me?” she thought.

She wasn’t sure how long she could hold on or what these people would do when they realized she was not the person they were looking for.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
EEEEEEEE-VIL!
:p

Keep it up hon. At this rate you'll be getting your own archive!!
XOXO

Thanks but surely you jest my ultra-ticklish friend!

BTW - Didn't you say you love EEEEEEEEEE-VIL ticklers???

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...dunno where ya got that idea...:xpeepsofa

XOXO

Interesting story, but a question.

If you're blindfolded, how do you scan a room?

And steph, I could gladly get that evil with you, but in a nice sensual way. :blaugh: :veryhappy :devil: :angel:

"The doctor now pulled the hood from Hannah’s head and turned away calling Carlotta to join him."
UnQuote

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back