• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Locklear on Howard Stern

FTickler

Howard had Heather on this morning and told her the next time she comes in he is putting her in the tickle chair. She said that she was very ticklish. She had to leave to go to Regis and Kelly otherwise he would have done it today.

Heather

Great report!! I've wondered about her for years (and never thought that Jay Leno segment was "conclusive.") Thanks!

Bandit

now for the really important question... WHEN IS SHE COMING BACK?!?!
I know its unlikely but one can dream.

She had to leave to go to Regis and Kelly otherwise he would have done it today.

What I wouldn't give to see an all out tickle-fight between my two favorite hotties, Kelly Ripa, and Heather Locklear.

Heather's ticklish!!?? This is a dream come true! I'm just curious, did she sound like she would enjoy the tickle-chair?

Yeah,that will be nice to see.I have the Leno clip,I like it shame it's so short.I hope Howard does a good job,let's just hope he learns how to tickle by then.:imouttahe :bouncybou :imouttahe

I hope the Heather Locklear interview hits the E Channel. Thanks for posting this info.

Can someone please tell me what happened exactly on the Leno show?

:) If I remember correctly, At the end of the show and her segment she had her shoe on Jay's desk. Jay removed her shoe and was rubbing an ice cube on her sole. Jay did a quick tickle on her sole as he was rubbing her sole with the ice cube. Heather smiled and let out a gasp. Jay then gave her a final rub and started to dry off his desk. Then she lowered her foot off his desk and they finished talking. Heather had mentioned earlier in her segment that she had sore feet from walking around in New York. :D

Thanks, Rajee, for filling me in! I'd heard about Heather getting tickled by Leno before, but didn't know the details. What red-blooded, heterosexual American male doesn't love Heather Locklear?:wow: The thought of tickling Heather is enough to make a ticklephile pass out for an unspecified, uncertain period time. :D

I've had the hots ever since her early "TJ Hooker" and "Swamp Thing" days. Anyone rememeber those classics?

To state the obvious, I'd love to see Howard get her in the tickle chair :) :) Better yet, I'd love to see myself move Heather into my home :D :D :D

Ok, I'm done ranting...

The only problem is that Howard's not a very good tickler, especially when it comes to feet. He ought to let his listeners(who are ticklefiles) bid on a chance to tickle Heather's feet, with the highest bid going to charity. Heather seems so easygoing, she'd probably be into it.

We may be waiting over a year for her to come back on. I'll be getting satellite as soon as Howie jumps over!!!!

Heather is definitely ticklish. I didnt see the foot tickling segment on Leno, but all you have to do is look at the pictures, and her reaction, with the toes curling and flexing and such. As we also know, she has refused to get in the tickle chair in the past, because she claimed she was too ticklish.
It's been seven months since Heather's last appearance on Stern. He needs to get her on there before the end of 05 when he goes to Satelite. Let's all email him, and ask him to have her on. I bet she would make a great tickle chair victim.

Mitch

I dont often do these things, but I just emailed Howard Stern's show, and asked him to have Heather on at some point in the not too distant future, before he leaves K Rock, and to put her in the tickle chair. We'll see if I get a response, but with this Heather Locklear thread, I figured it is worth a try.

I'll keep everyone posted if I get a reply.
Mitch

Heather Locklear Possibly Tickled on TJ Hooker?

If there was ever an old post that deserved new life, it's one involving Heather Locklear's ticklishness.

On that note, I vaguely recall an episode of TJ Hooker in which she was bound and gagged while barefoot. The villain (lucky fellow, whoever he was) then touched her bare feet and she pulled them back. The whole thing happened so quickly, and she was wearing a gag, that I couldn't tell if it was a ticklish reaction.

Then again, I'm always one to second-guess possible tickling scenes, maybe to overcompensate my bias (i.e., that I HOPE it's really a tickling scene).

Has anyone else seen this TJ Hooker episode?

I'm hoping he gets her on too. I would love to see those barefeet tickled but on that note, Howard really can't tickle barefeet so I hope he has someone else do it. But if he wants to tickle her sides or something as well as her feet, that would be great too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back