• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On QVC this past hour

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
All day for the Today's Special Value, they've been showing these waterproof boots. The models have been sticking their feet in pans of water then taking their boots off to show that their socks aren't wet. Tonight, Mary Beth Roe came over to feel the model's white-socked foot. She snuck in a good tickle ("Tickletickletickle!") and her foot wiggled vigorously.:yowzer:
No. I didn't tape it.:cry1:

Please tell me who the model was (or at least a description of her appearance)

I forgot to set the vcr to tape the show.

Hey Guys,

Dajerx, the model that was tickled was Kari, the same one that was tickled by Lisa before.

Oh God, please, SOMEBODY have caught this on tape!!!

Whew!

Thanks for the follow up; I was afraid I missed someone else (at least we have Kari in a clip).

As for finding the tape, I am in the process of trying to get from some Yahoo Clubs and other websites Im a member of. If I get something, you guys will be the first to know.

Wait a Second!

Where is a clip of Kari? And can someone describe the tickle of Kari by Lisa? There are 2 Lisas on qvc you know! Please answer my questions!

As to your first question, I don't have the clip. Wish I did, though. These things just happen out of the blue and there's nothing you can do about it.:rant:
As to your second question...
Kari was sitting in a chair with a pan of water at her feet. She was wearing the red boots. Mary Beth... oh, you want the one where Lisa tickled her! :ermm: Sorry, didn't see that one. Can't help you there. I think tickle Theater has the clip.

No Duane please continue where you left off Mary Beth....and please go on. Now I humbly require 2 other things,first a description/photo of Kari and when Lisa tickled her. You can do it one message at a time so its not too much. Thanks and ill buy you a nice christmas present!

Okay, let's see...

Mary Beth told Kari to put her foot in the pan of water for a few seconds, which she did. She then took it out and wiped the boot off with a towel. Then, Mary Beth told her to take off her boot to show the sock she was wearing was still dry. She seemed kind of hesitant (I wonder why?) and only unzipped it and opened it up. "No, take it off so we can see your foot," Mary Beth said. Kari did and felt her foot (she was wearing white socks with gray heels and toes). Mary Beth said, "I'm going to come over and feel your foot." Then Mary Beth's hand came into view and fondled Kari's foot. "It's dry!" she exclaimed. Then she scrabbled her fingers over Kari's arch. "Tickletickletickle!" Kari's foot wiggled vigorously and Mary Beth laughed. "You get a tickle for being on the show!" she said as Kari's foot continued to wiggle.
Earlier that day, the same demonstration occured with a different hostess(I think it was Christa Pitts)and a different model. She didn't get tickled, but Christa was like, "Ooh, I got to feel your foot! How exciting!"
I don't know when Lisa tickled Kari. As I said, I didn't see it. Kari is tall and has long wavey blond hair, if I remember correctly.
Hope this helps.

Im sorry duanne

I never told you the groups I am a member of. They are Mostly QVC groups, and a TechTV foot group. They have had a few foot shots, but the only tickling from QVC has mostly been supplied by me. I think you can still get that Lisa Robertson clip where she tickles the models foot at Tickle Theater.

Thanks Duane, good description. Im joing TickleTheater to look for the clip. Just 2 last questions:
1. How long was Karis foot tickled for about?
2. Did you hear Kari laugh during her tickling?
Thanks again you made my day!

1. She was only tickled for a few seconds.
2. She didn't laugh.

Dajerx,

Which QVC groups? I joined Tech Tv feet hoping for some Tina Wood pics. Aren't there any?

Duane are you sure the models name was Kari? I just looked in 15 yahoo groups for QVC models and no Kari! Are you sure it wasnt Kerri?

i always miss the GOOD stuff nowadays
sounds like white mountain
ON at NOON et TODAY

Unfortunately, they're not having the models soak their feet anymore. They just hold the boots over a glass vase and pour water on them. Want to bet someone tipped them off? :disgust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back