• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penthouse July 1983

clear51

Does anyone have this old issue stored away somewhere? It has what I think is the best ever true m/f articles in the fourm section. I want to scan it and post it but my scanner asks to scan as Word, Adobe, email, HP Image, Paint, Power Point Which one? Then just attach?

Anyone ever seen this article??

clear, penthouse forum letters were written by writers....they were good stories sometimes, but they werent true.

you mean to say the stories were not all true???????? I am shocked!:wow:

Next you'll be tryin' to tell us...

...that there's no Santa :santasmil or Easter Bunny :bunny: , either... :rolleyes:

I remember visting my brother a log time ago, and looking through a couple nudie mags that he had lying around. One of them was definitely "Penhouse." There was an article in Penhouse Forum about a female personal trainer who said she was extremely ticklish and all the male trainers knew about it. They would all sneak tickles in during the day, and they nearly drove her carzy tickling her all day. Finally, she said they "captured" her after hours, tied her to one of the machines, and tickled her upper body without mercy. I think she described getting her armpits and ribs tickled by two or three guys. When the tickling was over, she said "you have a lot of nerve!" One of the guys replied, "Next time, it will be your feet!"

I've always remembered reading that tickle story because it was the first mainstream tickle reference that I ever came across, other mentions on tickling on TV shows.

Is that the article you're talking about?

BigBrownEyes said:
I remember visting my brother a log time ago, and looking through a couple nudie mags that he had lying around. One of them was definitely "Penhouse." There was an article in Penhouse Forum about a female personal trainer who said she was extremely ticklish and all the male trainers knew about it. They would all sneak tickles in during the day, and they nearly drove her carzy tickling her all day. Finally, she said they "captured" her after hours, tied her to one of the machines, and tickled her upper body without mercy. I think she described getting her armpits and ribs tickled by two or three guys. When the tickling was over, she said "you have a lot of nerve!" One of the guys replied, "Next time, it will be your feet!"

I've always remembered reading that tickle story because it was the first mainstream tickle reference that I ever came across, other mentions on tickling on TV shows.

Is that the article you're talking about?
TicklishSinner said:
that was really in penthouse bout the personal trainer being tickled???
Yes, it was, because I have it in my collection, along with dozens of Penthouse Variations with similar stories.

Affectionate Dan...you should post it hehe,,,I wonder if i can get that specific magazine..hmm :D ;)

First, I'd have to find where it's packed, and second, my scanner's not hooked up since I moved, so if and when I find it, it's gonna be a while before I can get it posted. But I'd be willing to bet that you can order a back copy from them... I'll see if I can locate it for you.

Penthouse had a number of them.

There was the one mentioned above with the workout bondage.

There was another one with the title "Tickle Tree" where a brother ties up his sister and goes at her after she did something to him (told his parents that he got home late?...). Had that incest thing going on in it also for extra ick.

There was another where some chick hits on a guy at a party and his girl friend demands 'revenge' and she gets tied up and has the crap tickled out of her.

Another had a woman teasing a guy at a dinner table while guests were about by trying to give him a foot job under the table. He grabs her foot and tickles it forcing her to control herself in front of the guests.

I'm sure I'm missing a few....

If I'm not mistaken Kujman penned one or more of these for them as part of thier writing staff, but I'm not user of the details.

Myriads

Yeah, there was a time when Penthouse Variations was one of the few sources for tickling material, though obviously unreliable.

I had two letter published, one was presented as real though it was complete fiction - I think Myriads refers to it above - part-crashign girl flirts too much and has her ass kicked by the hostess who then plays Tic Tac Toe all over her ticklish soles with a pen. If anyone could find it and post it, it owuld be great to see again soem twenty years later. As mentioned, it was absolutely impossible to beleive it was true but they seemed to prefer "true stories" (no matter how implauable) so that's how I wrote it.

penthouse tickling

I still have a penthouse from 1976 where a guy wrote into the forum and talked about tying his girlfriend to an X shaped wooden frame and tickling her mindless. I believe that was the first tickling story I ever read in print and for years after that Id look at the forum if i was at a magazine stand to see if there were other stories like that.
If anyone is intrested in back copies of Penthouse I have a friend who owns a used Magazine business in NYC called Jaybee Magazines. Just call information for the phone number and ask for Henry who is the owner, he should still have a huge backlog of penthouse.

I really like the story about playing tick-tack-toe alll over the flirty girl's ticklish soles. It would great if someone could find that story. But unless there's some sort of searchable database somewhere, it would like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Oh, well, I do it all with my mind anyway :)

As an 'FYI,' I had about half a dozen of my stories printed in Penthouse Variations (circa 1985 to 1990), and only two of them (involving 'laughter in the library')were founded in reality, one more so than the other. The rest were pure fantasy - but all were a cathartic turn-on to write! They printed each one that I mailed in, without too much editing.
I discarded all my copies of the magazines over a decade ago though, and I've only written one tickle story since (a pretty cool one, which was for an online lady friend). (this is my first post)

I remember the first real tickling story I ever read...it was in some magazine called "Kinque". I was in the Navy at the time. I was in some store in Norfolk's Granby Mall when I saw it in the table of contents...I dropped the frickin' thing on the floor. My adrenoline flowing, I bought it. I rode the bus all the way back to the Norfolk Naval Base, hiding all the way in the back, and reading the story, with my eyes popping out of my head, my jaw slack. I read the story, over and over, for the rest of that hot, Saturday afternoon...
I've read countless stories since, I've WRITTEN some pretty good stories myself. However, nothing matches the shock, wonder, and excitement of reading something like that for the first time...

I remember reading foot worship and tickling stories in the old Penthouse Variations. Much time spent perusing them on bookstands in a concourse that ran under two towers that sadly are no more...

In the late seventies and early eighties the same story appeared in Playboy, Penthouse, and Oui: three girls and a guy in an apartment, they play strip poker, they get down to their underwear and agree that the next loser will be tied and tickled. The guy loses. The women tied him up, he gets....excited...so one of the girls, (his sister) is embarrassed and goes to bed. The other two girls stay and give his some serious tickling. All this time I have wanted this to be a true story and now..its, its..fake? you villians!

Knox's post

Hey Knox, your post reminded me of an adult bookstore that used to be on Rt. 60 in Newport News. It's been gone for years, but that's where I discovered Tied & Tickled magazine.

Tell yaz what...the first time I ever saw 'Leg Show' in a news stand up around The Garden, I knew that my time spent searching for foot worship/tickling stories in Penthouse Variations had clearly come to an end...
I remember the old Elmer Batters ads :D...there'd be a picture of some gorgeous girl showing great arch curvature, and the caption read, "do pictures like this turn you TURGID?"
There were some good tickling stories, too, in Leg Show, as well as it's imitators. Despite all the horrible things going on in my life back then in the mid 80s, it was 'Leg Show' that made me feel that it was good to be alive!

Myriads said:
Penthouse had a number of them.

There was the one mentioned above with the workout bondage.

There was another one with the title "Tickle Tree" where a brother ties up his sister and goes at her after she did something to him (told his parents that he got home late?...). Had that incest thing going on in it also for extra ick.

Oh! i remember that! that was so cool to find an article like that! this was before i even know there were tickling mags, and videos, and websites...

Penthouse "Variations" magazine had an issue devored to tickling circa 1983-1985...I remember the lady on the front with the red feathers.

It had three stories that stuck with me:

One had two girls bury a guy in the sand and tickle his feet. Later the girls are tied to a table and forced to tickle each other.

In another a guy gets tickled while watching a football game. When his team has the ball he is, um "pleasured" when they don't he is tickled.

The third had something to do with a guy on a date and she is cuffed and teased throughout the night...but that one is a bit foggy.

Good memories!

~ toyou

I remember another story out of a copy of Penthouse Variations I had at one time, maybe around the late 1980s about a guy who had a tickling fetish, especially for girl's armpits. He ended up working at this restaurant (I think as a bartender) and ended up flrting/tickling one of the waitresses everytime she went behind the bar to get something. One thing led to another and they ended up going out on a date, with the date ending in him tickling her armpits and she getting into it. They ended up boyfriend and girlfriend and living ticklishly every after.

I also remember those old issues of Tickling and Tied & Tickled. I picked up a few of them in the early to mid 1990s while living in New York. I'll have to look up that place on West 37th St. my next trip there and maybe get a couple old issues of those mags.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back