• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suspended Sentence (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
“BWAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Larry screamed. His bare body writhed and squirmed in response to his cousin Jason’s excruciating ministrations. “HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Larry danced on his toes as Jason stroked his ribs with sharp-nailed fingers. He was suspended by his wrists from the ceiling, having been hoisted just high enough to lift his heels from the floor. His legs were spread and his ankles were bound to a pair of steel rings set firmly in the concrete. Naked as he was, this position left him helpless and horribly exposed. The way in which his balls swayed between his thighs as he struggled to evade Jason’s ticklish assault made Larry’s guts churn greasily. He longed to bring his legs together, to protect that most sensitive and delicate portion of his masculine anatomy.

He certainly hadn’t expected anything like THIS when his voluptuous cousin Holly lured him into the basement. But they’d been lying in wait for him: his bitchy sisters, Jill and Amanda, and his fag cousin, Jason. The four of them had quickly overpowered him, tied his wrists, hauled him up by a pulley attached to the ceiling, and secured his ankles. Then they’d stripped him of his t-shirt, shorts and underwear, using scissors where necessary. When they had him naked, Jill blew him a kiss, Holly patted his behind, and the three girls departed. As they trotted up the stairs, Jason smiled and said, “I drew the short straw.”

This was their revenge, of course—revenge for his years of bullying and generally behaving like an asshole. How many times had he tormented his sisters with name-calling or lame practical jokes? How many times had he patted Holly’s cute butt? How many times had he called Jason a sissy or a queer?

A few times too many, it seemed. And now that they were all grown up, he was paying the bill for those harmless little youthful indiscretions. . .

“EEEEYEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Larry howled as Jason, standing behind him, tickled merrily away. “EEE-HEE-PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Jason demanded. “Please TICKLE you some more? Okay!”

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Larry protested fruitlessly. ‘HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“You’d probably enjoy this more if Holly was doing it, wouldn’t you, Larry?” Jason snickered. “Sorry, but I’m afraid it’s just not your lucky day in that regard. You’re all MINE, big boy!”

“OH-NO-HO-HO! NO MO-HO-HORE!” Larry begged. “PLEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“But we just got STARTED,” Jason replied. “The night is YOUNG. And I have PLANS for you, big boy. . .”

“EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Larry screamed. “EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!

The steady, remorseless assault on his defenseless ribs was driving poor Larry out of his fucking MIND! His skin crawled with goosebumps. Sweat trickled down his bare, squirming body to patter faintly on the concrete floor. He writhed and twisted and danced on his toes, but there was no escape from Jason’s tickling fingers. And when, after what seemed an eternity of anguished hilarity, the torment suddenly stopped, Larry sobbed with relief.

“I think you need a little break,” Jason giggled. “And I need a minute to slip into something more comfortable. . .”

Preoccupied as he was with the struggle to get his breath back, Larry paid no particular attention to what the little bastard was saying. So when Jason appeared before him, stark naked and sporting an erection, his eyes widened with shock and terror!

“What the fuck is THIS?!” Larry yelled. “What do you think you’re DOING?!”

“I think I’m teaching you a lesson that you’re NEVER going to forget, big boy.” Jason stepped closer and put his hand on Larry’s heaving chest. “Know what I mean?”

“FUCK you!” Larry screamed.

“I wish,” Jason sighed. “And who knows? Before this night is over, you might be willing to make good on that promise. Or better still—maybe YOU’LL be the one who gets fucked.”

“I am going to fucking KILL you for this!” Larry promised.

“Now, now, big boy, let’s not be so hostile.” Jason ran his fingers through Larry’s dark chest hair. “You’re in no position to be issuing threats, after all.”

“Stop TOUCHING me like that!” Larry cried. He was seriously frightened now. There was a gleam in Jason’s eye that promised an evening of unimaginable horror. “Cut it OUT, damn you!”

“Poor baby,” Jason chuckled. “All hung up and helpless.” His hand drifted down to Larry’s taut belly, then to his groin. “All naked and exposed.” His hand slipped lower and took Larry balls in a gentle grip.

“STOP that!” Larry screamed. “STOP it! You can’t TOUCH me there!”

“Sure I can,” Jason answered. He gave Larry’s balls a squeeze. “I can do anything I WANT, big boy!”

“EEEEEEEE!!!” Larry squealed. “You CAN’T! I won’t LET you!”

“Well, big boy, you’re hardly in a position to tell me what I can and can’t do.” Jason relinquished his grip on Larry’s delicate sac, causing it to sway slightly. “For instance, let’s just suppose that I decided to TICKLE you some more. You couldn’t stop me, could you? And I somehow doubt that anyone’s going to ride to your rescue.”

“Not again!” Larry cried. “Oh PLEASE! Not AGAIN!”

“Come on, big boy, don’t be such a SISSY!” Jason favored his shivering victim with a nasty smile. “You’re acting like a little QUEER.” And with that Jason raised his hands, flexed his fingers and drove them into Larry’s sweating armpits!

“YAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Larry screamed. He writhed madly in a fruitless attempt to protect his delicate hollows from Jason’s ticklish attack. His dangling balls bounced to and fro in a manner that made him cringe all over.

“You’re giving the girls quite a show,” Jason observed. “That’s right, big boy, you’re live on the closed circuit. I wired it together myself, so they could watch from upstairs. Aren’t I clever?”

“EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Larry howled.

“And of course, we have tape running,” Jason added.

“EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE!!!”

“It was your sisters who suggested tickling,” Jason said. “They remembered how ticklish you used to be when you were a kid.”

Nonstop, involuntary laughter made it difficult for Larry to reason coherently, but the thought of his sisters and his cousin Holly watching as he was tortured in so intimate and humiliating a fashion seemed to intensify the hot, greasy sensation that smoldered low in his belly. There was suddenly something bittersweet about the way in which his balls swayed, and even something seductive in the proximity of Jason’s naked, slender, smooth-skinned body. . .

“OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!!” Larry squealed as the horrible realization came crashing down on him. The little bastard was turning him ON! He was getting an ERECTION—and the girls were WATCHING!

“I see I have your attention now, big boy,” Jason whispered. He lowered his hands. They slipped down Larry’s torso. They curled around his balls and his stiff, throbbing cock. “Now the REAL fun can begin.”

Slowly, teasingly, with just the tips of his fingers, Jason began to stroke the shaft and tickle the balls of his gasping victim. “I bet you’d like it if I made you CUM,” he whispered. “But guess what, big boy—you don’t get to cum unless the GIRLS say so. Until they do, I’ll just have to TEASE you and TICKLE you!”

“AAH! AAH! AAAAAAAAH!!!” Larry moaned. He wiggled his hips demandingly.

“Do you LIKE my torture, big boy?” Jason chuckled. “I think you DO like it. And you know what? I like it too. I just LOVE having a muscular stud like you all naked and helpless and totally at my mercy.” He stopped stroking Larry’s cock, but continued to tickle his balls. “All we have to do is make sure that you stay INTERESTED for as long as it takes. And it might take a long, LONG time, big boy. I’d be a liar if I told you otherwise.”

Jason stepped to the side and picked something up from the workbench that ran along the wall. When he saw what his cousin was holding, Larry’s eyes almost bugged out of his head. It was a white plastic dildo, about eight inches long and two inches in diameter, with a smoothly rounded head.

“Get that thing AWAY from me!” Larry screamed. He strained against his bonds, striving frantically to get his legs together. “You can’t DO that! You just CAN’T!”

“Sure I can, big boy,” Jason said. With a gloating smile, he displayed a small plastic bottle. “See? I’ve got this baby oil. We’ll just lubricate this little toy, and I bet we’ll have no problem at all. . .”

Larry began to cry—not least because despite everything, his cock was still stiff with desire.

He hung there, trembling and weeping, as Jason oiled the dildo. His asshole contracted in dread anticipation of the violation soon to come. Worst of all was the realization that the girls were up there, sitting around and WATCHING as Jason did these UNTHINKABLE things to him!

“All set big boy?” Jason whispered. “Ready or not, here it comes. . .”

Larry’s body tensed as the head of the dildo slipped past his balls and probed between his butt cheeks. He clenched his ass muscles in a final attempt to defend himself, but it was useless. Jason found the right place and began to apply pressure. With his free hand, he stroked Larry’s cock and balls.

“GAAAAAAAA!!!” Larry cried. An indescribable sensation, horrible yet joyous, flooded through his body. And suddenly he was not struggling AGAINST this violation, but pressing DOWN, and then his muscles RELAXED. . .

“Oh SHIT!” Larry cried as the dildo slipped in. “Oh FUCK!”

“Gotcha!” Jason exclaimed. He held Larry’s cock in one hand and used the other to give the base of the dildo a firm tap. Larry gasped and writhed as the dildo’s smooth head touched some previously unsuspected sweet spot deep within him. The sensation made his cock swell slightly in Jason’s grip.

“Well, THIS should certainly keep you interested, big boy!” Jason said. He gave the base of the dildo a series of taps, causing Larry to go up on the tips of his toes and dance with delight. “But don’t get the idea that I’m going to be NICE to you. The girls wouldn’t like that. The want to see you SWEAT some more. A LOT more. . .”

Whereupon Jason released his grip on Larry’s throbbing shaft and, keeping two fingers on the base of the dildo, began to tickle his victim’s balls!

“YAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Larry shrieked. “URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH-UGH-UGH!!!” At one moment he was trying to wiggle away from Jason’s tickling fingers, but at the next moment he was pressing down to stimulate that mysterious sweet spot. His asshole relaxed to invite the invader in, then contracted with pleasurable pain as that supersensitive spot was touched and touched again. A tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his quivering cock.

“That’s right, big boy,” Jason snickered. “Laugh for me! Laugh and laugh and LAUGH! Laugh your stupid HEAD off!” Using both hands now, he shifted his ticklish assault from Larry’s balls to his belly. Each time the dildo began to slip out, Jason tapped it back into place. His own rigid joystick occasionally brushed Larry’s tumid tool.

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HIIIIEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Larry howled. Not only was the tickling driving him out of his fucking SKULL, the dildo was making him totally fucking CRAZY! He was tortured by an urgent, driving desire to cum his fucking BRAINS out, a desire that redoubled each time Jason tapped the dildo back into place. The pleasurable torment that pulsed at the core of his being sent thrill after thrill shooting into his belly, balls and cock. But it wasn’t enough—no, not NEARLY enough—to trigger the release he so desperately craved. And worst of all, he was horribly conscious of the fact that he LOVED what was happening to him, humiliating and perverted though it was, and that he wanted Jason to tickle and tease him this way until he was out of his fucking MIND with hilarity and frustrated lust. . .

Every few minutes, Jason would return his attention to Larry’s cock, stroking gently with one hand while drawing the dildo partway out, then pressing it back in. Each time this happened, Larry was certain that NOW he would cum—but each time, Jason stopped too soon. After several such teases, the head of Larry’s cock was well oiled with pre-cum, every muscle in his body was quivering, and his skin was covered with a delicate, erotic sweat.

When Larry began to wheeze, Jason granted him a brief respite. Then he stepped around his trembling victim to continue the torture from behind. After tapping the dildo a couple of times to ensure his cousin’s continued interest in the proceedings, he commenced yet another energetic attack on Larry’s ribs!

“BWAAAA-HAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Larry screeched. His torso jerked to and fro in an involuntary attempt to dodge Jason’s tickling fingers. “OH-NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Want me to STOP, big boy?” Jason stepped close. The tip of his cock touched the small of Larry back and he sighed. “Or should I just tickle and tickle and TICKLE you until you’re tickled PINK?”

To underline this question he slid the dildo in and out several times while tickling his victim’s balls. Larry went up on the tips of his toes again, grunting and laughing like an idiot. He was conscious of nothing now beyond the unbearable, GLORIOUS sensations that were coursing through his body. His thoughts, such as they were, centered on an overpowering, passionate desire for Jason to tickle his achingly rigid, throbbing SHAFT—!

Thanks to these preoccupations, he somehow missed the moment when the girls gave Jason permission to finish him off. All he knew was that suddenly, his cock WAS being stroked—slowly, teasingly stroked. Jason’s other hand continued the rib tickling for a time, then shifted to the dildo. He slid it back and forth, bumping Larry’s sweet spot again and again and again. . .

“UUUUNNNNUGH!!!” Larry grunted. His hips undulated forward against Jason’s teasing fingers and down against the probing dildo. The delicious, tormenting sensation in his balls was spreading now, creeping up to the very tip of his cock. Each stroke of the dildo increased the intensity of Larry’s pre-orgasmic frenzy.

“Do you LIKE it when I do THIS?” Jason snickered as he slid the dildo in and out. “Does it make you want to SQUIRT?”

“URRRRUMMMMPH!!!” Larry replied. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!”

“Or would you rather be TICKLED some more?” Jason released Larry’s shaft and began stroking an armpit. “How about it, big boy? What’s your PLEASURE?”

“GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” Larry bellowed. He was right on the BRINK now—he could FEEL it—if only Jason would STROKE him—stroke him HARD—stroke him FAST—!

And then it was happening just as he’d LONGED for it to happen! Jason’s hand was back where it BELONGED, stroking the underside of his SHAFT, stroking it rapidly with stiff, demanding fingers, and his other hand was holding the dildo in place so that Larry could bear DOWN on it, and Larry went up on the tips of his toes, arched his back, wiggled his hips and with a final, gut-wrenching grunt, started to cum his fucking BRAINS out!

A tidal wave of orgasmic ecstasy flooded over him as he emptied his balls in a series of powerful spurts. His asshole contracted around the dildo, which touched his sweet spot one final time as if to bid him a fond farewell. The stroking continued until he was drained to the last drop. Then, finally, Jason stepped back. He withdrew the dildo and tossed it aside, leaving Larry with a sudden feeling of vacancy.

“So how was THAT, big boy?” Jason asked, circling around to stand face to face with his gasping, sweating victim. He was licking his lips and stroking his own cock. “Did you ENJOY it?”

Poor Larry was too exhausted to reply.

“Well,” said Jason, “I certainly HOPE you enjoyed it, because THAT was the fun part. The fun part for YOU, I mean.”

“Wha. . .?” Larry managed to gasp. “What. . .?

“If you thought it tickles BEFORE you cum, big boy, wait to you find out how much it tickles AFTER you cum!”

“No!” Larry wailed. “Oh NO! Ohmygod you CAN’T!”

“The girls want to see how much more you can take, big boy.” Jason smiled. “And to tell you the truth, so do I.”

He raised his hands, wiggled his fingers—and darted them into Larry’s armpits!

“EEEEYAAA-HAA-AAH-AAAH-HAA-AAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! Larry screamed. His naked body convulsed and writhed. Jason was right—it tickled worse than EVER. And there was nothing he could to but HANG here and TAKE it—!

“Try to save your strength, big boy,” Jason whispered as he tickled Larry’s tender hollows. “This is only the beginning.”

And as he wiggled and squirmed and laughed and LAUGHED, Larry found himself hoping and praying that his loving cousin Jason would use the dildo again before the night was over. . .

:devil:

Gorgeous erotic story. I'm a mostly straight (bi-curious) guy, but that's some hot and intense descriptions, especially with the capital words to emphasize that intensity. I would never disparage a gay person, so it's nice to see this person get his in more ways than one, and the story is user-friendly to the curious.

Glad you enjoyed it. I have another one in the works.

Obviously, I'm searching your past stories. I completely forgot it and that I replied to it! My mouth virtually dropped open, as it likely did the first time. The capitals for emphasis actually remind me of comic book style. GOD, would this make a great illustrated story. Anyone interested? :devil:

Also, I see you've revised TQLR's fiendishly OTT (o'er-the-top) The Laughing Professor series as a labor of love, and written a sequel series? :wow:

[edit: ttgore's intro to his Professor revision makes it clear the original is not his work. Apologies for my faux pas.]

Another great story that would work wonders (Mutant tickling plants! Tickled in a folded mattress for sorority secrets! P.E. teacher tickled by her students en masse! :D) in illustrated form in Tales from the Asylum or sommat. Or is it already in there? It's been awhile since I've bought one.

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back